Aimee the Anal Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee crawled onto the sheets, made her way to Samuel, and curled her palm around his cock. He sprang to life as he quivered with a sigh. She stroked it from the head, glided along his shaft, and twisted her hand on the way back up. Aimee hoped she was pleasing him enough to make him forget about her errors. She sped her jacking and Samuel arched. His head swelled and she stopped with a lock at the bottom of his cock. She swiped at his bell using her tongue and he grinned. She encircled it, closing in on his pee slit, and dipped her tongue inside. A hint of saltiness stirred her taste buds but was not unpleasant.

"Mmm...don't forget about Veronica..." Samuel said as he held his wife's hand.

Veronica flashed a smile at him but remained still in anticipation of their sitter's next move. Aimee switched to her left hand to steady Samuel's cock and consumed some of it in her hot, wet gullet. While bobbing her head, she danced her free hand across Veronica's leg and went for her clit. Veronica seized as Aimee spun a pair of digits on it. She sought some cream from her sweet channel and went back to rub her swollen nub with the extra lube. All the time, she devoted enough concentration to keep Samuel's cock clamped to her lips and slid them all over it, drenching it in drool, as Samuel's breaths pumped faster.

Aimee stretched her mouth open, lowered onto the beast, and stopped at her gag reflex. She sealed her lips on his shaft and sucked back to the head and made quick sucks on about half his erection. Her fast sucking became agonizingly slow to focus on stuffing Veronica's pussy with fingers and sloshing them around her sweltering hole. Veronica's lashes fluttered as she gripped the comforter and froze.

Aimee pumped her digits in the wife while having a mouthful of her hubby's cock. She didn't know how she could resemble anything but a slut. The couple moaned together and Aimee couldn't believe she caused such reactions considering her lack of a plethora of partners.

Aimee fondled Samuel's balls as she resumed sucking hard on his length. He growled as his bulge began pulsating.

He rose up and Aimee did the same as she awaited direction.

"Get over there and pleasure my wife," he said.

Aimee scooted between Veronica's legs. The older woman parted her thighs to provide better access. Aimee dabbed at her clit as the natural musk from her bush clouded her nose. She had a tangy taste that she enjoyed.

"Mmm...yes. That's good, Aimee..." Veronica encouraged. Aimee spread her pussy lips and devoured her nectar-flooded flesh. Veronica wiggled around and Aimee increased the swiftness of her licks. "Ohh...mmm...ahh..."

Aimee pressed her tongue into Veronica as far as she could and licked in a craze. A cool sensation coated her own asshole and her flinch disrupted her pussy feasting. It occurred to her that being on all fours with her ass in the air made it an inviting target.

Samuel greased Aimee's puckered sphincter with gel. "Have you ever had a finger in your ass?"

"No, but I guess I'm about to..." Aimee said as she jittered. She believed her forbidden hole to be a one-way street but she was at the mercy of the lustful couple.

Aimee bit into her bottom lip and tensed when he probed her with his fingertip a few times. After priming her, he plunged a finger in to the knuckle and Aimee squealed. He pulled the finger back, rammed it in, and pumped it. The sitter winced as her asshole accommodated the intruder. She winced harder when he added a pair of digits to finger-fuck her butt. All the while, she forced herself to sweep her tongue through Veronica's pussy though the penetrations between her cheeks challenged her ability to keep her licks steady.

"Veronica, sweetheart," Samuel said, "let our precious Aimee please your other hole."

"Okay..." Veronica said with some hesitance but she held her knees towards her breasts to expose her fudge bud.

Aimee gulped as shock pierced her muscles. Every second, she was finding herself doing things she'd never done but this had her pressing on the brakes. A few hairs grew from Veronica's dark brown ring that closed in on her dirty passage. Aimee stared at it as she tried to convince herself to lick it. It didn't take long to receive an incentive.

Aimee's sore ass jumped and she cried when a spank crashed onto it. "Owwww! God!!!"

"Lick it, Aimee!" Samuel demanded as he spanked her again.

"Owwww! Okay!" she snapped.

Aimee eased her tongue between Veronica's cheeks and scrunched her nose as she lashed at the shadow of her anus. The taste settling on her tongue was like burnt kale and Veronica emitted a pungent scent that was no surprise given the region. Aimee made a few more swipes that had Veronica humming.

Aimee made a few licks across Veronica's asshole and her employer closed her eyes to soak in the feelings. Aimee pressed her tongue onto her dingy sponge, dragged it towards her wet passage, and back through her ass. She couldn't say licking ass was her favorite act but it was preferable to another spanking or having negative numbers in her account.

Aimee grunted as Samuel resumed powering her ass with a trio of digits. She darted her tongue into Veronica's ass and flicked it around before fucking her with it. Aimee ceased mid-thrust to look upward with a yelp as her ass was being stretched.

Samuel withdrew from Aimee and said, "A real woman like you shouldn't have a problem taking it in the ass."

Aimee figured "it" wasn't another finger and she swung her head towards him. "What? No, please! I'm so sorry for everything!"

"Your punishment isn't over so be quiet before you get spanked again!"

"Yes, sir..." Aimee turned back and sighed as her body slumped. More gel poured onto her butthole and he rubbed it until she was slick. That much was pleasurable but she wasn't sure about what was to come.

Afterwards, she heard the nightstand drawer slide open and landing on Veronica was a purple strap-on cock that looked to be seven inches long and an inch or so thick. Aimee's brows hopped and her mouth hung open as jitters crept inside.

"Put that on, honey," Samuel said to his wife, "Aimee needs to learn a lesson."

"Okay, sweetheart..." Veronica stood, pulled her dress overhead, and flung it to the chair. She stepped into the harness, pulled it to her waist, and fastened it. Veronica stroked Aimee's hair near her temples. "I'm sorry for this, honey."

Aimee couldn't understand the apology since she was obviously reveling in all of this.

Samuel worked the college girl's jeans and panties over her feet and threw them on the floor. He jerked her ankles from underneath causing her to fall on her tummy and he dragged her to the bed's edge with her feet dangling off the side. The pounding in Aimee's chest amped up to another level when rough hands pulled an ass cheek aside and an engorged head poked her asshole. Aimee drew a sharp inhale and held it from the shock of his attempted incursion. He pushed forward and Aimee buried her nails into the bed as she mashed her eyelids together with her teeth grinding.

"Hold her open, Veronica," Samuel said and the spouse squeezed her flesh as she exposed her sacred cavity.

Aimee had never been exposed like that and the anticipation of the impending penetration crumbled her nerves. When Samuel's head pressed against her spongy opening and it expanded to take it in, Aimee clawed the bed. The further his cock drove into her, the tighter her eyes sealed and the deeper the imprint she made in her bottom lip.

Samuel slid his beast back to the entrance and he eased forward again. Aimee whimpered with her asshole filled with manhood. He withdrew again, taking his time, and drilled quicker the next thrust. Aimee's nipples rubbed against the bed and stiffened. Samuel pulled away and slammed into her forcing a cry. Following a few more steady drives, he grabbed Aimee's cheeks and built a rhythm of pounding her little ass.

"Ahhh!" Aimee yelled as she patted the linen. The cock's friction fired off a pain and pleasurable concoction of sensations. Samuel's body collided with Aimee time and again and she continued her cries. "Ohh, my...ahhh!"

Samuel smacked Aimee's ass between impalements and the young woman squirmed and squealed. "Take that cock, you bad girl!"

He pressed into Aimee's deepest reaches, mashing her into the bed, and testing her limits. He hit a switch and began fucking her like a madman as both their sweat-soaked frames rocked and vibrated together. Aimee bit the sheets as her asshole was throbbing from the piston-like hammering. She wiggled and patted the comforter as she yelled.

She caught a breather when Samuel pulled out but he summoned his wife to take her turn. Veronica stepped behind the sitter as the hubby held her ass open. The phallus was like hard rubber and Aimee wondered if she was going to have a porn star gape when they were finished. Her dirty hole was more accepting this time though pain still remained and Veronica spent some time with easygoing rocking to become accustomed to being inside her. The speed of Veronica's plunges gradually increased and the loudness of Aimee's cries did the same.

Veronica's cock pumped Aimee with less aggression than her hubby. It was obvious that an asshole wasn't meant to take that level of punishment. Veronica shifted back and forth about halfway in Aimee's ass but surprised her with a deep penetration. Samuel slid his hand beneath Aimee's and she crunched it while Veronica's toy pushed into her using fast strides. Aimee mashed her feet into the carpet as the faux instrument shot her beyond her limits.

"Ahh...oohh...ahhh!!!" Aimee wept and Veronica took away the toy at the height of her cries.

Samuel maneuvered behind Aimee again. His groans picked up in intensity—his wife probably was playing with him but Aimee didn't have the strength to turn to find out. He plunged into her ass again and a few quick thrusts later, he exploded jets of hot sticky ooze into her ass and some dripped out when he took his manhood away. She felt like a used anal slut. One day, she could tell "the things I did to get through college" stories but that day would not be soon.

Samuel said, "Clean yourself up, get dressed, and meet us in the living room."

"Yes, sir." Aimee used quite a bit of energy to utter even that.

She peeled herself off the bed and took a step to begin the scavenger hunt for her clothes. She grunted and hissed as the pain resonating from her ass and the cramps in her legs made that a chore. After gathering her things, she ducked into the bathroom. She snatched a piece of toilet paper from the roll and reached behind to clean herself of the stickiness from Samuel's jizz.

Aimee sat and grimaced from the soreness that remained. As she used the facility, she hoped the couple would grant her another chance. Despite her punishment, she loved the Carlton family and she realized how wrong her actions were.

On her way to the couple, Aimee stopped by the crib and caressed their daughter as she laid asleep. If that was the last time seeing her, Aimee would be devastated.

She shuffled towards the family room where the husband and wife awaited at the front door. They smiled upon seeing her and swallowed her in a three-way embrace. The love consumed the sitter and soothed her aching parts.

Samuel took a step back. "We're happy to have you as our babysitter. We punished you because we love you. I hope you understand."

"Yeah, I understand. So...do I get another chance?" Aimee twiddled her thumbs as she awaited the answer.

Veronica inhaled and exhaled then responded, "Yes, but what you did tonight can never happen again."

Aimee was about to collapse into the pits but perked up. "It won't. I promise."

Samuel stuffed something into her mitts and said, "This is your first and last chance."

"I won't let you down again." Aimee bounced off her heels.

Veronica pecked her cheek. "Goodnight. Be safe."

Samuel showed her to the door and let her out. "We'll call you when we need you to come back."

"Thanks, night..."

Aimee climbed into her car and unfolded the check. Her cheeks ballooned as she pumped a fist. The Carltons were so good to her. She would have to be on her best behavior next time but would that be possible now that her inner bad girl has shown herself?