Aimee the Anal Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey grunted and directed his attention her way. She squinted and smiled.

"Mmm...what are you doing?" Trey asked in a lowered voice.

"I really don't know how to make it any more obvious," Aimee said as she continued massaging his cock, "I want you to forget about her and think about who's been there for you since you've known her. Who truly cares about you..."

Trey scooted closer and Aimee trembled when their legs made contact. He stopped his lips near hers.

"I know who that is...now..." Trey laid a palm alongside her face and connected their lips together. He gave Aimee a few gentle kisses but a harder one followed by another that he held for a few seconds that curled and popped her toes. His natural scent mixed with his cologne was beyond intoxicating.

After Trey stopped kissing her, Aimee grabbed him by his collar and jerked him in for another press of the lips. She kissed him a couple more times and wiggled her tongue between his teeth to explore inside his warm gullet. She danced against his tongue and over his teeth before puckering for another lip smack. Noticing his pleasurable sighs, she pressed him into the furniture's back and stood on the floor in front of him. Trey relaxed and watched Aimee with a glazed over gaze.

Aimee lifted her tank top and reached behind to rip away her white bra allowing her breasts to hang freely. The naughtiness of her act and the drafts whisking through the room stiffened her peach nipples surrounded by a darker shade of areolas. She jiggled her girls and Trey leaned forward for a better view. She unzipped her pants and opened them revealing the top of pink panties. She shuffled her hips on her way to the man of her fantasies and he straightened his back. She hoisted herself onto his lap by his shoulders and buried his face in her breasts. He fought to breathe but did what he could to lick her flesh.

Trey managed to capture a breast and fed as much into his mouth as possible. Aimee released a joyous cry. He used an intense suction that left glowing marks all over that tit. She tossed her head back as air pumped from her lungs. Trey found her exposed neck and dragged his drenched licker up and down its side and his sucks created more hickey trails. The tingling sensations shook her body uncontrollably.

Trey nibbled her neck to her chin and found her lips again. Aimee clasped her hands behind him.

"You're so hot, baby," Aimee whispered as she scratched his wavy hairs, "Tell me what you want."

"I need to be inside you. I have to fuck you now."

His admission pooled her panties. "Mmm, yes, take me. Show me how much you want me."

Trey swept her off her feet, stood with her, and turned her around. He tugged her pants down and that dragged her panties down enough to reveal her crack. Trey had a seat as he slid his fingers in rocking motions between her legs onto her nectar-stained panties. She was on the verge of bursting and her arousal was evident by the smell permeating the room.

His persisting massages turned her knees to butter as they wobbled. Trey peeled her panties off her ass to join her pants at her ankles. He kissed a path from her knee to her cheek and over into her wet petals. She attached his mouth to her sweet opening and slithered his tongue inside to lash around. Her pores burst open as she flushed with heat. She wept in delight as he gasped while swirling inside her pink flesh.

"Ohhh...that's so good...mmm, yeah..." Aimee didn't know what she was saying as pulses of wondrous feelings emanated through her system. Trey stiffened his appendage and fucked her with it, his mouth bouncing off her with every thrust.

Aimee flipped her damp locks off her neck to allow a breeze to cool it. Trey slipped his tongue out of her pussy and licked her lips in swift swipes. Her breathing fell off-rhythm and her eyes rolled white. Her buzz managed to add to the explosive sensations building in her core.

Trey imprinted his fingertips into her ass cheeks and he squeezed and groped without mercy. Those globes spread apart and his tongue traveled from her juicy canal and onto her dirty starfish. No other man had been venturous enough to perform such a nasty act but the more he whirled onto her light brown asshole, the less inclined she was to ask him to stop. He flicked at it then dipped into it as deep as it could probe. Aimee scrunched her toes as he fucked her ass with his tongue. She reacquainted herself with her clit and vibrated onto them in a frantic speed. Trey lashed her asshole again until it was coated in saliva. Aimee vibrated through her limbs as sexual currents radiated from her pussy.

Trey spread her butthole open and licked inside. Aimee wondered when he was going to be ready to fuck her because she needed it.

Her answer came seconds later when his belt rattled and she heard shuffling. Aimee spun to assist him in getting his pants and navy boxers down. His bulge found the light of day and a drool pool threatened to form at her feet when she saw his thick seven inches unhidden by his trimmed hairs. She stroked along his popping vein. He was a rock and she jerked his shaft to see if she could get him harder.

Aimee tightened her grip and yanked him faster and he growled like a raging beast. Once he couldn't take anymore, he collapsed to the cushions and pulled the young woman upon him. She lifted her hips, positioned herself over his cock, and released a drawn out cry when she lowered on him as he stretched her wide. She didn't realize how much she missed being filled with cock until that second and rocked against him while becoming accustomed to the hardened intruder.

Aimee could see the lust consuming Trey as he grabbed her ass and helped with gliding her on his erection. He sped her movements and his taking control of the situation allowed her to enjoy the ride.

"Oh, yeah, Aimee! Mmm, it feels so hot and wet being inside you! I love being connected to you like this...grrr..."

"I love it, too, oh, yes!" Aimee transitioned to bouncing on his cock and the down and up contact created more fire from the friction. He was expanding further and that sent miniature bursts of flames inside her sweet passage.

Trey guided her along his shaft, lifted her to the head, and pulled her down. She took his cue and mimicked his bounding. Her slick lubrication made it easier to ride and rock onto his length.

When she crashed down again, Trey crumpled her hair at the rear of her neck and locked her into a series of kisses and her arousal reached a critical point. A few kisses later, she clenched and released her energies in a blast that smashed her into a world beyond our own.

"Ahhhh...ooohh yeaahhh! Mmmmm!"

"You came, baby?" Trey asked as he held their sweat-drenched bodies together in a steamy, hot mess.

Aimee floated in a hazy high and some time went by before she began her descent.

"Hehe...oh, yeah! That was...marvelous! Woooo!"

"Good! I'm happy now...but not finished!" Trey rose with Aimee still inside and she locked her legs around his waist. He lowered her to her knees and he saddled up behind her. She used the cushion as a pillow as his cock fiddled around her tender pink folds. She squealed when he popped in. "Mmm...I'm going to fuck you until you scream!"

Aimee wondered if she could handle the beast she invited out of its cage. She braced and Trey wasted no time pummeling Aimee with forward and backward drives. She sealed her eyes and dug her nails into the couch as he rammed her against it. Between his cock's penetrations, he brought his palms onto her ass. The stings fired streaks of pain from her cheeks to the rest of her body.

"Oww! Oh, baby! Oww!" Aimee grit and groaned but he clutched her hips and pounded into her, fluttering her lashes, and pushed her towards another race to the apex. "Ooh...you're going to make me cum again..."

Somewhere between Trey's moans and her own, in the middle of straddling the line between this existence and another other, a noise she couldn't decipher not created by their fucking was made.

Trey continued clashing her and grinding her nipples on the cushions. Time slowed and another noise occurred but she couldn't break from her stupor.

Voices dampened by the front door barrier clamored followed by jingling keys. Aimee's heart and body seized with terror.

"Oh, shit!" Aimee exclaimed as the door creaked open.

"Oh, shit is right!" Trey scampered across the carpet for his boxers and pants.

Aimee scrambled on hands and knees to find her clothes but before that happened...

"Oh, my God!!!" Veronica shrieked and a hand covered her mouth.

Tears leaked over Aimee's cheeks and she snatched a pillow to conceal her unmentionables though the horror that froze her didn't allow her to move another bit.

Trey didn't have time to get his pants on but instead, they acted as a cover for his instrument of pleasure. Aimee had never witnessed him shake like that and he was battling to keep his composure. They could do nothing more than wait for what the couple piercing them with glares of disbelief had to say.

"Aimee! I can't begin to say how disappointed I am!" Samuel shouted but the pause and breath that came next signaled his attempt to douse his rage.

His disapproval tore through Aimee as he usually showered her in praises for her academic acumen and love she displayed for their child.

"I...I'm sorry!" Aimee broke up as a full-blown tear fall commenced.

She wasn't the only one weeping as Veronica took off down the hall to tend to duties Aimee was supposed to be getting paid for.

"And you, young man. What are you thinking? Did you stop to consider how we would feel seeing your junk and ass out in our house??? No, of course you didn't! All you thought about was getting your dick wet!"

Aimee's face was in darkness behind her hands but hearing Trey get scolded because of her invite crushed her further. He would take his share of responsibility but that didn't make anything the least bit easier.

"I apologize, sir. I'm ashamed of..." Trey said but Samuel cut him off as Aimee sensed his footsteps pass over the carpet.

"And if that wasn't enough, you drank up my booze! Has anyone taught you anything about respect?"

"Yes...sir..." Trey stuttered. "I don't know what got into me. All that was on my mind was spending time with someone special. I didn't consider anything else. I'm sorry."

Somewhere in Aimee's depths a light glowed when Trey referred to her as special but that would remain a conversation for another day. Trey was trying to show respect but Aimee didn't know how much of it her employer acknowledged.

"How is she?" Samuel asked his wife presumably as another set of steps entered the space.

"She needs a change and is hungry. I'll take care of it, honey."

"If you're doing it, I'm wondering why we're paying a babysitter."

As if Aimee couldn't fall lower, she failed the one who was innocent in all this. How she could come back from this was a mystery but she vowed to try.

"We're going to the bedroom," Samuel said, "young man, I want you out of my house. Aimee, I want you dressed and in our bedroom in one minute and I swear you'd better not be there in sixty-one seconds!"

"Yes, sir," Trey and Aimee answered like the world was collapsing on their heads.

Once the room cleared, Trey tossed Aimee her panties and jeans. She was sniffling as she tried putting them on from the carpet as she couldn't find the strength to stand.

"I'm sorry, Aimee. I..." Trey apologized but Aimee interrupted.

"It was my fault. For a second, I didn't care if we got caught because of how much I wanted to be with you. As for the beers, I thought you would like me more if I was more of a boozer. Stupid, I know."

Trey was on his feet pulling up his pants and tightening his belt. "I like you as you are. You didn't need to impress me. I don't regret anything we did together except getting caught and drinking up his beer but it was my choice so don't blame yourself, please."

Aimee was certain she was going to continue to do just that. "Yeah..."

Trey offered a hand to pull Aimee to her feet. She pushed her top to her waist and her lover's thumb wiped away another tear.

"Get in here now, Aimee!" Samuel thundered from the hallway's end at fifty seconds.

"I'd better go..." Aimee hung her chin and took the tiniest steps she could towards the back. Her breaths shuddered more the closer the bedroom became.

"We'll talk later..." Trey said as they parted ways but would there be a later after the couple was done with her?

Aimee's bones clattered and hornets had taken up residence in her gut but she managed enough strength to make it to Samuel and Veronica's bedroom. A king sized bed with red wine pillows and matching linen was the centerpiece. Black nightstands flanked the bed and lamps with red shades sat upon them. A hint of the occupants' cologne and perfume lingered. A few steps in front of the doorway was one of the inhabitants wearing a scowl that might kill if looks could do so. It compelled Aimee to say something to water his fire.

"I'm sorry! I promise that won't happen...again..."

"If I was you, I wouldn't say one word right now." Samuel narrowed his glower and pursed his lips.

That was advice she had no intention of ignoring.

A couple minutes later, the wife entered.

"Kayla is changed, fed, and tucked in for the night," Veronica announced.

"Good, thank you." Samuel turned his focus to Veronica long enough to know their daughter was taken care of. He brought Aimee back into his crosshairs and she thought smoke spewed from his nostrils. "Aimee, I believe what hurt the most was the trust we put in you. I wouldn't have expected this from you. I was telling Veronica I thought about giving you a little extra tonight because I was proud of you for your devotion to college and how well you've taken care of Kayla. Now, I don't know if I ever want to see you again."

Aimee was surviving until that last line sliced through her heart and her tears reappeared. "I...I don't want to stop sitting for you. I've grown to love all of you. Please don't...'sniff'...get rid of me! I'm sorry."

Aimee wished there was another way to apologize or something else she could say but she was out of words.

Veronica tucked a finger beneath Aimee's chin and lifted it. When her eyes were level with the wife's, she caressed her cheek. Her frazzled emotions calmed a bit but the inner chaos still roared.

"We don't want you to go. You've done wonderful things in the last few months you've been here." Veronica spoke like she was in regret.

Samuel reached in his pocket and out came a check, which he unfolded and showed to her. "Three hundred dollars for a few hours of work. That's what you threw away."

Three hundred dollars was like three thousand to someone whose bank account resembled the Mojave. That check represented textbooks and a respite from ramen noodles and three day old pizza.

"Let me make up for it, please!!!" Aimee hoped she could look at herself in the mirror after begging her dignity away.

Samuel stood like he was considering her plea but soon turned to his wife and took her hand. "Honey, come here, please."

The couple moved into the living room. Aimee could make out the fact they were debating something but not the content of their discussion.

When the chatter ended, Aimee was two seconds away from wetting her pants.

Samuel was attached to Veronica at the hands but he released her to approach Aimee. "You won't be leaving here tonight without being punished—not if you want this check you didn't earn."

Aimee swallowed. "What kind of punishment?"

Veronica said, "We'll start with a spanking on your bare bottom. After that, we'll tell you how to make up to us what you did."

Samuel added, "And since you think you can fuck in my house, we'll teach you how to do it like a real woman."

Aimee replayed their words a few times. Spank her? Did they think she was a kid? And what was this about teaching her to fuck 'like a woman?' She heard all of this but wasn't sure if they were serious. If they were, how far would a broke ass college student go for some dough? Not just now but would they invite her back to make more?

"I'm not ten years old..." Aimee rebutted.

"If you didn't behave like one, we wouldn't be having this talk!" Samuel countered as he held the check in front of her with two fingers on the crease. "I'll make this simple. Pull down your pants or leave but if you walk away, this will be torn up. It's your choice. You have ten seconds to decide. Ten...nine..."

The walls closing in upon Aimee drew nearer each second. Her skin glowed with perspiration. Her tummy churned. Her time was up.

"Okay, okay! Please, don't rip that up..." Aimee whimpered.

Samuel stuffed the check back in his pocket and loosened the buttons at the end of his sleeves. "Shouldn't you be doing something?"

Aimee blew in frustration and kicked herself mentally as her fingers fumbled with her pants' button. She lowered her zipper at a turtle's pace and pushed her jeans halfway down her ass before Samuel shook his head and shoved them to her knees.

"I don't have time for this..." Samuel secured Aimee around the waist and smacked her ass causing her eyes to double in size.

"Oww!" Aimee cried as she gnashed teeth. Samuel spanked the babysitter once, twice, thrice, four times, then five in blurs of the hand. Aimee's cheeks were ablaze and her knees buckled. "Oh, God!!!!!"

Samuel pinched her panties at the waist and Aimee's instinct were to keep them up but his might won as he peeled her fingers away. Down her undies went to expose her flesh. Aimee clenched as she submitted to another spank that forced out another cry. Five more slaps and Aimee couldn't contain her tears. She caught a glimpse of Veronica through her watery vision and the look of disappointment hurt almost as much as her spanking.

Samuel took a seat on the bed's edge, pulling Aimee across his lap in one motion, and brought his palm down for another whack. Aimee arched and she held that position as the following five spanks filled the room with sounds of loud skin-to-skin contact. Aimee wanted to bury herself in the sand.

After a break in the punishment, Veronica asked, "You know we're doing this because we love you, right?"

Aimee was too flooded with emotion and sniffles to speak so she offered a nod. What followed were another series of swift spanks from a softer hand but with her ass being tender and throbbing, a spanking with a pillow would have caused squirming. The fact Veronica was doing the spanking now was more heartbreaking than anything—how could she have upset someone who once called Aimee one of her favorite people in the world?

"Get up, Aimee," Samuel said. Aimee collected herself, slid to her feet, and stood but her eyes were aimed at the floor. "You need to make your disrespect up to us. You think you're a woman since you were fucking in my house so show us your skills."

"What...skills?" Aimee asked having a good idea of the answer.

"I think you know. I'm sure you used them earlier with your friend," Samuel said as she tapped his wife on the back, "get into position for her...unless Aimee wants to object."

Aimee uttered not a word. She'd already decided everything that happened in that bedroom was her own fault.

Samuel kicked off his shoes and shuffled his pants and boxers off. He climbed on the bed with his semi-hard manhood surrounded by black and white strands waiting for her. Veronica laid her bolero across the chair cornered in the room and stepped out of her stilettos. She reached beneath her dress, pulled out her black panties, and tossed them on her jacket. She joined her hubby and hiked up her dress to reveal a black patch above fat juicy folds.

Samuel signaled Aimee with the come hither finger. She considered his request despite there being no chance of disobedience. The idea of pleasing another woman entered her mind in the past but she never dwelled on it long enough to form an opinion either way.