Ain't Talkin' Bout Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

After that first week had ended, we were able to take her home. Val was depressed. Her mom and dad were constantly reminding her that it had been an accident. I even tried telling her about how often she tripped and fell over nothing.

However, Val was inconsolable. "I killed our baby," she cried. That started another bout of crying. It took days before she was ready to talk again.

Val's parents were church goers. They invited the reverend from their church to come over and say a few words to her. I guess their hope was that he could lift her spirits with a few words of wisdom.

"Valerie, The Lord works in mysterious ways," he said. "I've known you since you were a little girl. I know that right now you're feeling really bad about this, but you have to look at the bright side. God has a plan for you, and maybe this was just not the time for you to have a baby. The doctors have said that your ability to have children is still there. You can have another baby in the future. And now you don't have to get married." I walked out of the room angrily.

Her dad ran after me. "Josh, what are you doing?" he asked. "Val needs you."

He convinced me somehow to go back. The good reverend waved at us as he drove off. "Did Reverend Flynn cheer you up, Honey," he asked Val.

"Nope," she said. "All he did was tell me that I'd have another chance in the future to be a mom."

"And don't forget that we don't have to get married, now," I said, sharply.

"That's true," said Val's Dad.

"That's bull," I spat. "What does one thing have to do with the other?"

"Josh, you're a good guy," said Val's dad. "You would have been a good son in law. When we found out that Val was pregnant, you did the right thing. And you did it without hesitation. However, this gives you two the opportunity to take a step back and..."

"No," I said. "No steps back. I didn't ask Val to marry me because we were pregnant. I asked her because I love her. This is bullshit."

"Calm down, Honey," said Val. "There is nothing on this planet that can keep me from marrying you. Just as soon as I can get out of this bed."

Her mom and dad were grinning from ear to ear. Six months later, we were married. And our lives together have been awesome. I have a great career as an engineer. Val not only didn't return to college, she never went to work. Taking care of me was her job until six years ago when our son Robbie was born. Everyone was afraid whenever Val even stood up, but the pregnancy was uneventful. Almost a year to the day later, our daughter Yvette came along.

Our lives were perfect until that damned concert.

* * * * * *

Valerie

It wasn't that fucking concert. How can one thing be blamed for ruining a marriage that has been going on for fourteen years? The seeds were sown many years ago. The concert was just the catalyst for those seeds to ripen.

To begin with, I've been a silly bitch for most of my life. Almost everything I've done until recently was out of pure vanity.

Over the years, it just grew worse and worse. It started out with a betrayal and a scheme and grew into something very beautiful, but tainted.

Let me start at the beginning; you see even Josh doesn't know this part. I started this whole thing as a very average college student. I didn't work very hard at my studies, and I had no idea what I wanted to do with myself.

To me, college was an extension of high school and every year I told myself that I would get serious the following year. There was one bright spot on my existence. My boyfriend was Steven Dee Golf. They called him Screaming Steve and he was a local rock singer. Like me, Steve had long black hair down to his ass. We looked good together in pictures. I went to see every show that he did. He was always the center of attention, and I was right there beside him.

In those days, I had a roommate too. Claudia Jenson was her name. She was a big woman. Claudia was the prettiest obese girl I've ever met. She had huge boobs and a big fat ass, but her face was beautiful. I think that to be truthful, her face was prettier than mine. The only thing I had on her was my hair, and the fact that I was thin. I sometimes felt sorry for her because she didn't have many dates.

I felt so sorry for her that I once took her out to one of Steve's concerts with me. After the concert Steve, as usual, wanted to talk about the show, and how good he'd been. We went back to our dorm. The three of us were excited and really jazzed up. Claudia had some beer, and we started drinking. It was the first time that I'd had alcohol, and it really didn't taste good to me. I barely finished one, and I felt awful. I almost passed out on the sofa, and my stomach was really upset. To this day, I'm not much of a drinker. But that night, I was out of it. I vaguely remember Claudia putting me to bed.

The next thing I remember I was waking up, and my stomach was churning like there was no tomorrow. I barely made it to the bathroom to vomit out my guts. With the door to the bathroom closed, and the door beyond it to the living room closed; I doubt that Claudia heard me and I didn't hear her.

I was about to go back to bed, when I heard the weirdest sound from the living room. I opened the door and saw my boyfriend thrusting himself into over three hundred pounds of jiggling fat girl.

I had never seen Claudia naked before that. Her boobs were huge. Each one of them was far bigger than her head. Steve was sucking on one of those huge tits and slamming his dick in and out of her ass. Both of them were moaning like they were about to explode. They were so intent on what they were doing that they had no idea that I was watching them.

Then Steve pulled his dick out of her ass while groaning like he was near death. Claudia got up and then dropped to her knees and took his dick in her mouth like she was ... Shit she was a fat girl ... And she was acting like his dick was the last donut on earth.

The first splash of his cum landed on her face. Then she swallowed the rest of it like it was the nectar of the gods.

"Do my pussy again, baby," she begged. "You fucked everything else so we may as well start over."

"Okay, just give me a few minutes to ... Oh Shit!" he gasped. He finally saw me in the doorway. "Valerie, this didn't mean anything. Honest babe, it was just sex. I don't even like her. She's just one of those fat girls who let anybody fuck her, seriously!"

"Just get out," I said, far more calmly than I felt. "And take the fat slut with you."

The next day I found out that Claudia and I would have to share the dorm until the end of the semester, unless there was another opening or someone was willing to trade with one of us.

I also found out that Steve had been cheating on me for months. Apparently his willingness to wait until I was ready to have sex only meant that he was willing to let me wait. Meanwhile, he was free to screw every woman he ran into, including my roommate.

In the movies, a cheating boyfriend is apologetic and willing to do anything to win back the heart of the woman he loves. Steve never even called me. It was as if his whole attitude was ... "Oh well, ya caught me. I guess we're done. See ya."

I was pissed. I was of course hurt and disillusioned, but mostly I was pissed.

I found myself walking around until my fucking bones were chilled. I went into a coffee shop that was so crowded that I couldn't find a table. I sat down at a table with a guy I had never seen before. There was nothing special about him; I just wanted to sit down.

He turned out to be a really nice guy. He bought me coffee and a donut. And he listened to me bitch about Steve and Claudia. As I talked, I really looked at him. He was actually kind of cute. We talked... Well I talked until the place closed, and then he walked me back to my dorm.

Early the next morning, I was so pissed that I decided to go to class; I ran into Steve coming out of another dorm.

"Oh hey, Babe," he said. "We on for tonight?"

"We broke up, last night, remember, asshole?" I yelled.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Why did we break up, again?"

"You fucked my roommate, is it coming back to you, now?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, but that was your fault. If you were taking care of me, I wouldn't have had to go to someone else, ya dig?" he said. I just walked away from him. He clearly didn't miss me. I meant nothing to him. He'd already found another woman and still wanted me too. I began to see that I had deluded myself with Steve. I needed to find someone who really did want to be with me.

And that was when I tracked down Josh. I decided to use Josh to make Steve jealous. Josh never knew it but we went to a lot of places, just so I could run into Steve. Every time I saw Steve, there was always some slut hanging all over him.

That was when I decided that I would use Josh to learn about sex. I would give Josh my virginity to make Steve jealous. And then when Steve and I got back together; I would give him all the pussy he wanted. And I wouldn't seem like such a dork because I would know how to do it.

But somehow, I started to realize that Steve didn't give a half a damn about me. I was sinking into a depression, when a couple of girls that I knew started to ask me questions about Josh. They were talking about how cute he was. They asked me about how I had found him. "He's so much better than that freak you were dating," said one of them.

I never looked back. The next thing I knew Josh, and I were an item. Then I found myself pregnant. It all just seemed unreal. Then suddenly I was engaged. And through it all, I felt as though there was this warm envelope of love surrounding me. Every girl I knew was jealous of me.

It was bizarre. Josh loved me so much. Except for my parents, no one had ever felt that way about me. I liked it. And then we lost the baby. I know that my parents and Josh were all very sad about it. I was just numb.

My dad had been lukewarm about Josh, but after seeing how pissed Josh got at the thought of not marrying me, he realized how much Josh loved me too.

And Josh really did love me. He was always talking about how beautiful I was. After I got out of the hospital, I expected my body to go back to the same way it was. It didn't. My wedding dress had to be refitted. My boobs were bigger I didn't mind that at all. But my ass was bigger too and so were my thighs.

Josh loved it. All he talked about was how sexy I was. I, on the other hand, began dieting, and I resented Josh. I resented him because he had been the one who'd gotten me pregnant. The pregnancy and the flooding of my system with hormones led to my ass and thighs getting bigger.

I had always had the kind of body that looked good in a bikini. On my honeymoon, I was afraid to put one on. Josh made me feel better as usual. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. He told me that I'd been too skinny, but now I was perfect.

Our lives moved on and after eight years of marriage and being constantly harassed by my parents about when they'd be getting grand kids, I decided to go ahead and give them some. I had two kids in quick succession and found my ass even bigger.

Once again, I blamed Josh. And although I didn't tell him, I went back on the pill. I went on every type of diet I could find. It was stupid. Yet still Josh kept telling me how sexy I was. My body didn't look anything like the women on TV.

My ass simply swallows a bikini bottom. Any type of panties I wear become a thong. My thighs are bigger than my husband's.

My life was a disaster. I was trapped. I was a fucking soccer mom. I had a husband who worshiped me. I liked him, but I wasn't sure about love. I think I loved the fact that he loved me.

We had two kids who I blamed for ruining my body. And all along, I dreamed of getting back at a guy who probably didn't even remember me.

During family get-togethers, my dad always talks about how lucky I am to have a beautiful house and a husband who loves me so much. He talks about how great my kids are, and how glad he was when I dumped that loser and met Josh.

A few years ago, that loser met two Dutch guys in California. Teddie Hal Naven and his brother Angus were a guitarist and drummer. They added a bass player named Anthony Michaels and the band Hal Naven was born. I was so depressed that I didn't know what to do.

My ex was now a world-famous rock star, and I was wiping the noses of little kids and entertaining offers to join the PTA. I got more depressed every year. I also got better at covering it up.

Hal Naven's first three albums went platinum. They traveled all over the world. Steve got into all kinds of trouble the way rock stars do. There were drug busts and a couple of arrests and lots and lots of women. I should have been there. I would have been there if it hadn't been for Josh.

I'd been beautiful and thin until Josh started pumping babies into my tummy and making my ass big.

Hal Naven's fourth album sucked. It did not go platinum. It did not go gold. In fact, it was out of the metals. The album went wood. That is a special category for recordings that have more returned to the record company than were actually produced. Kids were making bootleg copies of the record and turning them back into the record company for a refund.

The band was arguing, and they all blamed each other. Steve went solo. His tour was bringing him home. I was dying to go to the show. I bought a ticket and told Josh I was going.

"Well okay," he said. "If you really want to, we'll go."

"Josh, I want to go alone," I told him. I could see the pain in his eyes, but he nodded his head and told me to have a good time. My heart leaped in my chest. I hoped, and I prayed that Steve might see me among all of those thousands of people.

I think over the two weeks that I had to wait until the night of the concert; I hurt Josh more than I ever had. I walked around the house singing Steve's single, "Ain't talkin' bout Love."

I went out and got my hair trimmed and got my makeup redone. I bought a new outfit. It had a very low cut top and a very tight skirt. Josh took one look at it and went out for a drive in his Mustang. For the first time since we'd met he didn't sleep with me.

Something told me that I was making a mistake, but I was so excited about the concert that I couldn't think of anything else.

The night of the concert, I left as soon as Josh got home and could watch the kids. I ran out of the door and drove downtown to the concert hall. I stood in line for over two hours with a bunch of teenaged boys and a few older guys. There were a few groupies there too.

When they finally let us inside, the crowd pushed inside the doors. I was swept along with the flow of the crowd. I knew that if I tried to stop. I would be trampled.

I finally got to a spot right up front near the stage. As soon as the lights went off, I was being groped and felt up.

I turned and felt even more hands on me. And then the music started. There he was no more than ten feet away from me. I screamed when I saw Steve in all of his glory. He had on tights and a loose tunic-like shirt. He wore a bandanna wrapped around his head that was the same material as his shirt.

The guitars and drums were loud as hell but Steve's vocals were the loudest of all.

"Ain't talking bout love," he sang. "My love is rotten to the core."

"Ain't talking bout love," the crowd sang along with him. "Just like I told you before."

And then it happened. I looked up directly into Steve's eyes, and he smiled. He nodded at me and made a gesture to one of his roadies. The next thing I knew, I was being invited back stage. I watched the rest of the show from the back stage area. There were several groupies back there with me. We waved at all of the people staring at us from the audience.

I felt really special. Most of the women in the backstage area were really pretty or really slutty young girls. When I was younger, I would have felt right at home with them. I wished more than anything else that I had my body back. I let my hair down and swung it out to free it. None of them had hair like mine. Sure, there were blonds with curls and a few with very straight hair, but nothing like my dark tresses.

There were men walking by and looking at us. They whistled and made comments. I began to feel good again. But then as if to remind me of what Josh and his kids had taken from me; I heard two of the girls talking.

"My God, look at that giant ass," said one. "And her thighs would probably crush a guy." They both giggled.

"Be nice," said the other one. "She's probably someone in the band's grandmother."

"It's pathetic," added another woman. "She really should be at home in her rocking chair with a cup of tea and her cat."

Then I heard them start to scream. I thought they were all laughing at me, but a shadow that fell over me made me turn around. There he was pushing through the group of girls until he got to me. Then his arms opened, and I ran into them.

"Hey Babe. Been a long time hasn't it?" he shouted. The other girls were pissed. They scattered, trying to compete for the guys in the band that hadn't picked anyone yet. When the band was all partnered off, they went after the road crew.

"You haven't changed a bit," he said. We left the arena and went to his trailer. We talked for a long time. He filled me in on everything he'd done since he'd left Michigan. His life was exciting. He'd been all over the world several times. I envied him.

He smoked some really strong weed. I took a puff or two, so I didn't seem stuffy or boring. I didn't like it. I liked what came next even less. He took me by the hand, pushed me down over the back of his sofa, pulled my panties down roughly and started fucking me. As he slammed his dick home in me, it really hurt. I think it was the surprise. He didn't give me a chance to get into the mood. I wondered why I wasn't ready. It never took me very long to get ready with Josh.

Then I remembered that Josh always cheated. He always spent a lot of time kissing me, and rubbing me, and eating my pussy until I just begged him to fuck me.

The weirdest thing happened. Just thinking about Josh got me wet. But it was too late. Steve had pulled out. Before I knew it, he had lined up and forced the head of his dick up my ass. The pain was incredible. Josh and I experimented with anal sex a few times. I really didn't like it. I gave it to Josh every once in a great while as a special treat. He understood it for what it was and was very gentle and appreciative. Steve was just slamming his dick in my ass like a madman. I started crying, and he took my whimpers for moans.

"Ooh baby, I may have to keep you around," he leered. "Someone really likes it up the old poop chute, huh?"

"Mmm Hmm, love it," I spat. It was a lie, and I felt like I was giving away a piece of my soul. But I was willing to let him do it, if it got me what I wanted.

"Oh shit!" he said a little while later. "You have to go and pack, don't you?" I had thought that he was going to send me home with an autograph or something.

"What do I need to pack for?" I asked.

"We're leaving," he said. "This was my homecoming. It was the last stop on the US leg of the tour. The record isn't doing well here. So, I'll head home tomorrow and spend a few days at my home in California, and then we'll head out on the road again. We're going to Europe, then South America, then Japan."

"But what does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"You're coming with me, aren't you?" he asked. It was as if the clouds had opened and given me my fondest dream.

I hurried home. Of all the early Saturday mornings of my life, all one thousand eight hundred and twenty of them this was the best. I was in heaven. The drive home seemed magical. I don't normally drive very fast, but that morning, I broke the speed limits and ended up getting pulled over by the police.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers
123456...9