Air is for Good Subs

Story Info
Hard use oral and a lovely gift for Clodia.
1.8k words
3.95
11.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fix us a drink," you say, after a casual greeting. "Anything with whiskey."

You sit on the couch, playing with your phone and going about your business, expecting me to follow through easily with a simple request like this. I mix up two old fashioneds and carry them carefully to the couch. You sip yours first while I wait for your nod of approval, and then I sit and drink mine. We chat, laugh, enjoy our drinks and company.

I see you eyeing my glass; yours is empty, and I don't want to make you wait, so I finish the last sip and offer my hand to take your glass.

"Thank you, boi. Clear those and meet me in the bedroom."

I quickly rinse the glasses, wondering what's in store for me. I walk back to the bedroom. As I enter the door, you pounce with your customary speed and slam me into the wall. You kiss me, your hands roaming where they please for few tender minutes. Sometimes caressing, sometimes grabbing hard enough to bruise. Kisses that sometimes move around, becoming hard bites on my shoulder and breasts. I whimper happily and press against you, holding you close, only to be pushed back against the wall.

When you've had your fill of kisses, you step back and to one side. "Strip."

I remove each piece of clothing, quickly, but not without a little teasing and showmanship here and there. You take off your shirt and lean casually against the other wall, watching me with a little smile. I stand in front of you naked, trying to resist the urge to hide myself. It feels so vulnerable, but I know you want to see my body, to inspect it.

"Lovely as always, Clodia. Come here." You kiss me once more, a hand firmly gripping my hair. "Undress me."

I kneel in front of you and unbuckle your belt, then unbutton your pants and slide them down and off. Now your underwear, gently easing them over both your ass and your cock, hard and teasing me with its proximity. Task done, I look up at you, wondering what's next. I smile. You stroke my hair and cheek fondly, and I close my eyes in enjoyment before being startled by a (relatively gentle, for you) slap to my cheek. My eyes open to see a wolfish grin on your face as you press the back of my head forward, towards your cock.

I start lightly, teasing with my tongue, getting you wet all over. I lick my lips and look up at you as I start to slide my mouth down slowly as far as I can. Sucking firmly, taking you in and out, working my hand the opposite direction to meet my mouth and all the way down. You start to relax in enjoyment and I focus on my work, your pleasure.

"Pause." I stop immediately, mouth holding just your head, tongue mid-tickle. "We're going to play a new game today, my slut. But I want to make sure you are keeping the basic rules in mind. Do you remember your primary mission?"

I nod, and think to myself, "keep safe, because L prefers his toys in good working order."

"Good. Remember that that includes not allowing me to harm you. Give me your left hand." I do, and you place it on your hip. "If you're in distress and I'm not stopping, let go or tap out. Otherwise, this hand stays here as feedback for me. Understood?" I nod.

"Do you remember the second part of our basic agreement?"

I nod again, remembering, "So long as you are safe, your job here is to please, serve, and be used."

"Good. In this game, what that means is that your mouth stays touching my cock until I give other instructions. Clear?" I nod. "Excellent. Let's begin. Keep doing what you were doing before I interrupted."

I go back to sucking, a little apprehensive now. But I am easily lost in the pleasure and distraction of a blowjob. I don't notice your hand leave the back of my head until it's pinching my nose shut. I am so startled by the sudden lack of air that I almost pull back, but I remember in time and keep your cock firmly in my mouth. I keep sucking, a little less vigorously than before perhaps, and look up at you. You are watching me intently as I slide back and forth a little, my lungs starting to burn, right hand still sliding along your length. When my ears start to ring I am about to tap out - just as I start to lift my hand you release my nose and I take a deep breath, gasping a little around your cock.

You return your hand to my hair with a smile and press me farther down as my heart beats fast. You guide me for a while this way. Just as my heartbeat begins to slow and I can enjoy your cock again, your hand returns to my cheek. This time I know what to expect, and slide back towards the head as you cut off my air again. I work with my tongue, sucking gently and licking, tickling the very tip as I lose air. Chest burning, eyes tearing up. I see you smile, as your other hand presses me forward as far as I can go without gagging. I feel my throat closing up around the tip of you as I struggle to breathe. My vision starts to go a bit white around the edges and I frantically tap out. You release and the rush of oxygen makes me a little giddy as I happily suck your cock. My eagerness leads you to grab my head and vigorously start pressing yourself in over and over. All I can do is relax and breathe as the tears of exertion begin to roll down my cheeks, saliva down my chin.

Over and over we cycle through. You don't always go in the same order, so I never know what's next: face fucking, asphyxiation, or simple blowjob. My face is wet with tears and spit, and I'm a little dizzy. My feedback hand is clenching you tightly, my hips rocking back and forth with no release in sight. I look up as you cut off my breath again, and this time I try to keep sucking as hard and fast as I can. I won't last as long, but it seems to please you as you grit your teeth and growl, forcing your cock deeper. I whimper around you, dizzy, burning with need for air and fucking.

Without warning, you let go of my nose, grab my hair and pull my head back all the way off of you. As I gasp in surprise, you groan and release. I feel your cum land on me. Some hits my open mouth, some my cheeks and chin. Some falls and lands on my chest. I feel it, but I'm too busy gasping for air to try to catch it all in my mouth. I look up and see you gasping almost as much as me, panting with the joy of release.

"Well done, my slutty boi. Clean me up."

"Thank you Sir," I manage to whisper hoarsely. Gently, so as not to over stimulate, I lick any drops of cum off of you. I look up and smile to show I am done.

"You are a mess. A disgusting, sexy mess. You should see yourself. Up."

You help me to stand with a hand in my hair and one catching me under the arm so I don't fall. You walk me, a little unsteady, to the bathroom. I see myself in the mirror and smile.

My mouth is red from friction and abuse. My cheeks are streaked with tears. My hair stands up wildly. And your cum streaks over it all. "What a slut you are. You see yourself covered in my fluids and smile. Disgusting."

I lick my lips. "Yes Sir." I wiggle my ass back against you and sigh.

"You have no shame either. I should take a picture so everyone knows how much you love being used." Your hand slides down my stomach to my cunt. You touch me dispassionately. "And soaking wet." I nod happily, still catching my breath. "Clean yourself up."

I reach for the sink handle, but you slap my hand away. "That cum was a present, and you're just going to wash it away? How ungrateful. Find another way." I pause. Looking in the mirror, I start to wipe the cum off my face with my hand. Each wipe, I lift my fingers to my mouth and suck them clean. I close my eyes in enjoyment and moan a little. I feel a blush creeping up my chest as I think of how I must look.

"Is that shame?" You whisper in my ear. "Shame at being a filthy slut, available for my use?" I nod, fingers in mouth. "You should be ashamed."

You bite my shoulder, hold me closer, and slide your fingers into me. I moan and press back against you. "Keep cleaning up. You wont get to cum until you're all done." You start fucking me with your hand, thumb on my clit.

Aroused and oxygen high as I am, I feel my orgasm building too soon. My eyes open so I can seek out every last drop of cum as quickly as I can. I'm leaning back into you, fucking your hand, hips moving in a primal rhythm. I can see you watching me hungrily in the mirror as I debase myself, licking and sucking my hand sticky with your cum, moaning your name.

You smile. "Almost clean my filthy boi. Think you'll make it?" You start to handfuck me even harder and I'm crying again, shaking with need. Watching myself in the mirror, ashamed of how desperately I need to cum, how badly I want you, and what fucked up things I'm willing to do to you, for you, to myself.

I lick up the last drop. Frantically I beg you to let me cum.

"Ask again."

Sobbing with the effort of holding back, "Please Sir, please let me cum on your hand."

"Cum for me my beautiful slut. I love to see you suffer so happily."

As you whisper this in my ear, I let go. I scream as my hips shake and my cunt clenches on your hand over and over. I start to fall, but your other hand and your knee catch me.

"That was wonderful to watch."

"Thank you Sir. And thank you for letting me cum."

"My pleasure entirely."

I sigh, panting, and lean against you. You lift your wet hand to my face and I slowly lick it all clean and nuzzle against you.

"All play aside, you shouldn't be ashamed of that, Clodia. It was beautiful service, and well done."

I blush and hide my face. "Thank you Sir."

"Now let's actually clean you up, because you are in no way fit for public consumption, and I'm hungry."