Airbnbask in Exhibition

Story Info
Two girlfriends indulge in Surfer’s Paradise.
1.3k words
4
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just woke up from a very arousing dream... This has a few more details filled in than that though! I'm an Aussie and use Australian spelling and potentially some colloquialisms. Enjoy.

I'd been in the airbnb for about a week, my girlfriend of forever Carrie and I had been sharing the two-bedroom place as we holidayed up north in Surfer's Paradise in the middle of February. But our funds were getting low and University would be recommencing in a fortnight, we were going to have to go back to Victoria in a couple of days.

Unlike Carrie, I'd been making the most of my time swimming, SUPing, learning to surf or going for walks and reading. Carrie had been making the most of her time by "sampling the locals... cuisine and culture" as she put it, needless to say, her room had mostly gone unused except when she knew I was going to be out, or when she obliged me with 'girl's nights'.

I love Carrie. We'd been inseparable since Year 7 and I can't believe it looking back. We're so close, yet we're chalk and cheese - I being the chalk: studious, sensible and plain, while Carrie was the cheese: adored by all, the life of the party, and dare I say it, pretty tasty.

Now relax you hound dogs! I don't mean like that, Carrie is basically my sister. I just mean she is literally impossible not to love. Maybe it reflects our families, hers big and boistros, and mine, well, actually it's just me now since Mum passed in 2012 from a tumor and Dad in 2020, a heart attack in the end... But my family had always been close, "the three musketeers" Dad called us. Maybe it helped that Carrie was drop-dead gorgeous. The kind of girl everyone pictures when they hear the words "most beautiful woman ever".

Carrie had an active sex life and wasn't shy in sharing, in fact she was trying to have me adopt an alter-ego when we'd go out clubbing, "Samara" instead of bookish Samantha... either way; to me, I was just Sam. Carrie meant well though as she knew about my desires to be dominated and exposed. Truth or dare in our teen years got pretty real and I could never keep things from her since!

...

I was hanging out the sunny reading nook, engrossed in "The Tempest" for the fifth time and listening to the waves crash outside at our Airbnb, Carrie doing who knows what that afternoon when I heard a man's voice, muffled, but it sounded something like "Come on you dirty slut, get started already" I stopped my reading, setting down my beloved Shakespeare and closing my legs as Act 3 was just getting steamy (Miranda and Ferdinand get me every time!)

Walking around the two-bedroom apartment I thought maybe Carrie was home, and with a gentleman, but her room was empty. I heard another sound like a chair scraping and was drawn back to the dining/kitchen/living all encompassing space where my beloved reading nook was centred. No chairs had been moved, I know I'm the sensible one, but I was considering I might be being haunted by a rather horny poltergeist. This didn't seem to be the case.

Suddenly a chopper (helicopter for those who haven't seen Arnie's classic flic), flew by outside and the reflection caught something fishy nearby the TV, as I went to investigate I realised I was staring at a camera.

"Shit" I heard, as I gasped and threw out my hand to cover the lens, realising there must be two-way audio connectivity to this system, I understood I was certainly listening to my voyeur who muttered something which sounded like "far-" and then a prompt silence.

I was gobsmacked, and more than a little aroused as my nipples now strained against the confines of my bra and button-up, my pussy beneath my sensible skirt now sultry and begging to be further explored.

I was in a bind, I could either let my inhibitions go and enjoy myself, or I could report my Airbnb host for clearly violating the law - both to Airbnb and to the police... I knew which one Carrie would push for: I could practically hear her "Yaass! Samara! My naughty lil' slut has returned!"

I decided to be Sam, outright me and a constant of both. I grabbed the TV remote, this whole time my hand still covering the camera, and replaced it with the remote, in what I hoped would seem like I thought I'd foiled my pervert's plans, but would hopefully still give him viewing pleasure, and me some "being viewed" pleasure! Picking back up "The Tempest", I returned to my reading nook, dropping my lacy panties from beneath my knee-length skirt before sitting down, partially opening my legs and leaning my head back against the window, my modesty still observed by my long skirt but pussy now perfuming the room.

I text Carrie: Let me know when you're on your way back, Samara says hi 😉

Carrie text back, almost immediately: Get it gurl! Luv u. Let's hit up bars tonite! Don't worry ill knock first 😘

Satisfied that my girlfriend and her most recent victim wouldn't walk in and find me, (as hot as that could be, I wasn't ready to fully embrace Samara yet!) I let out a little moan as my fingers walked their way beneath the long hem of my skirt... With one hand holding my book so that I could still see the camera, my other hand began to roam my delicate folds, coaxing my nectar with their exploration.

Suddenly, I heard the male voice again

"Oh yes! Who's Daddy's good little straight A tart?"

I heard a zipper and what sounded like a shaft beginning to be stroked. I was emboldened, I flipped my skirt up as I had so many times before in the days since we'd been here, but for the first time aware and excited that I was being enjoyed and observed by person/s(?!) unknown!

My fingers found their way inside my now sopping tunnel, and I straight up tore my shirt from my body, exposing my desperate pencil tip nipples in my matching lacy bra- the discarded panties of which were now hidden beneath my ruined button-up. "The Tempest" now forgotten, I had become a temptress, a vixen of longing and insurmountable lust. I was completely lost in the throes of passion, so lost I hadn't realised I'd been screaming:

"Fucking use me! Make me your cum-dumpster, I am your slave and I'll do whatever you command!"

"Yes you fucking will you little whore Sam. You'll do exactly what I say"

?! What. The. Hell?!

I was shocked, but too far gone to realise I'd been played, somehow he knew my most base, decrepit thoughts and desires, nay, needs!

I came, so hard my liquid soaked the carpet, gushing everywhere and the smell of me was inescapable.

I must have passed out, when I came to, it was dark and I was shivering, goosebumps covered my skin and my hair was plastered to my face, damp from sweat and apparently drool, my pussy still lay exposed, excepting my hands - my left of which was dangling over one leg, while my right was still half hanging onto, or I guess, out of, my soggy pussy.

I heard slow clapping, perhaps the sound which had roused me from my stupor. I began to rearrange myself, intending on heading to the shower and cleaning up when I heard:

"University special, you meet me tonight and you girls have a second week on the house!"

...

I pondered, I wish I could say for a few seconds, but really, it was more like one. I decided it might be time to let Samara take over. I grinned, considering telling Carrie her dream to 'Paradise (as she shortened it to), might not have to be so fleeting...

...

To be continued, or is it?

Dear readers, you decide.