The Yes Game - Scarlett

Story Info
Saying “yes” leads to humiliating experience.
2.8k words
4.41
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying flat on my stomach naked on the massage table trying to keep my heartbeat in check. While this wasn't my first time here, I was just as nervous as I had been the first time and the second time and, well, you get the idea.

Not too long ago I had discovered that some Spa's catered to men and while they would provide a lovely massage with a happy ending for a given price, you could also negotiate other extras. As a man with a humiliation fetish, this piqued my interest. I started calling around to different spas, asking if they had girls who might role play with me or cater to a certain type of fetish. Most were reluctant to commit, but one place told me "yes, ask for Scarlett."

I had now seen Scarlett a few times and she was starting to figure me out. Fetishes can be hard to talk about and even harder to explain. Fortunately for me, my fetish involves humiliation, so if I get embarrassed trying to explain it, that can sometimes be a win!

The biggest hurdle I come across is that the minute someone hears "humiliation," their mind immediately goes to "domination." While domination can certainly be humiliating, it just isn't my fetish of choice.

Now put me in a crowded hotel lobby with just a skimpy towel for cover with everyone pointing and laughing at me and I'm in heaven! But how do you replicate that in a dimly lit room with new agey music coming at you in stereo?

Initially, Scarlett defaulted to domination. She had me crawl around on all fours, kiss her feet and bark like a dog. I'm not saying that this doesn't have its moments, but again, not exactly my scene. The subtle difference is this, if you tell me to kiss your feet, fine, ho hum but fine. If you tell me to kiss your feet with a sparkle in your eyes and then laugh while I'm doing it, perfection.

To be fair, I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted from Scarlett. During our last session, she suggested bringing in another girl to watch, but I wasn't quite ready for that, even though it was exactly what I wanted and all I thought about afterwards.

It's one thing to have a fantasy, quite another to commit to making it a reality.

For now I was content describing different fantasies to Scarlett, between the requisite spankings, crawlings, barkings, etc.

These included the aforementioned hotel lobby or having the maid or maids walk in on me naked. Being thrown out of my high school gym locker room naked just as the bell sounded was another. And finally, being paddled on my naked butt by a group of sorority sisters was one of my all time favs.

These never seemed to get much of a rise out of Scarlett.

"Hey baby" she purred as she walked in the room. Scarlett was blonde, around 5' 5" with nice breasts encased in a pink crop top. Her skirt was short, black and pleated showing off her legs, which were her best feature.

"Are you ready to have some fun today?"

"I am'" I said.

"Well now that doesn't sound very enthusiastic," she pouted.

"I am!" I said a little louder.

"Louder," she said.

"I AM!"

"LOUDER!"

"I AM!!!"

"LOUDER!!!"

"I AM!!!!!!

She smiled and said "that's better."

Trust me, these rooms are in no way soundproof!

"We are going to play the YES game today. Do you know how to play?"

I told her I did not.

"It's simple really. I ask you questions and you have to answer every question with YES.

Answer NO and the game and your session are over.

She could see the worry in my eyes and assured me this was not a trick.

"The game is designed to embarrass you and put you in humiliating situations and that's why you're here, right?"

So Scarlett had been paying attention. As I said, in past sessions I had chickened out a few times when she wanted to take things to another level, so this was her way of taking away my safety net.

"Want to play?"

Well she had me didn't she? It was play or go home.

"Yes," I said.

She gave me a smile that told me I was in trouble.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes"

"Do you trust that I am going to humiliate you?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to be humiliated?"

"Yes"

"Careful what you wish for," she said in a sing songy voice.

"Do you want to see my tits," she asked, as she wiggled her upper torso at me playfully.

"Yes," I answered, suddenly liking this game.

"Oh no," she said with a pout, "see I didn't really believe you, so, no titties for you.

Let's try again. Do you want me to spank your bottom?"

"Yes," I said warily, because you know, did I!?!

"Now see, that time I believed you! Do you want me to smack you ten times?"

"Yes."

Do you want them to be really hard smacks?

"Yes," I said, hoping maybe that it sounded more like no.

She gave me a hard smack on my left buttocks and then my right and then my left again.

"Do you want to say "Thank You" after each spanking?"

"Yes."

She spanked me again and I said "thank you."

"Do you want to say it louder?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to start over?"

I groaned and said "Yes."

She laughed and the spanking started again.

When she was done, she asked me if I wanted ten more.

I wanted to say, Ten!, that was more like 15!, but of course I just said

"yes."

She laughed and said "Don't worry, baby, there will be time for a lot more spankings soon. Would you like that?

"Yes."

"Say it like you mean it."

Yes!"

"Louder!"

"YES!"

(Room not soundproof).

"Would you like me to bring another girl in?"

I swallowed hard. I should have seen this coming. In previous sessions, I had said no, but now that was not an option unless I wanted to go home.

So I said

"Yes."

"Would that embarrass you?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to tell me why that would be embarrassing?"

"Yes."

"Well good, please tell me."

I took a deep breath and explained, "I'm comfortable with you now. I would be embarrassed being naked in front of another girl and, you know, doing stuff."

"But you like being embarrassed right?

"Yes, In theory, I do, but when it actually happens, then it can really be," and here I gulped, "humiliating."

"But you'll do it for me, right?"

"Yes."

"No matter how humiliating?"

"Yes."

"And do you believe that I can make it really humiliating?

"Oh yes."

"Is that why you're not hard right now, because you're so nervous?"

"Yes."

"Good, keep it that way. Now I'm going to go get Sonia. While I'm gone, I want you to put your underwear back on and stand right here at the end of the table.

Now we're going to keep playing the Yes Game, but Sonia won't know that.

I gratefully put my underwear back on, black boxer briefs. I was definitely feeling vulnerable. I knew I should be excited about having another woman coming in, but this game had me on edge.

I shifted from foot to foot waiting for Scarlett to come back. On the other side of the door I could hear muffled conversation and then loud laughter. I was wondering if maybe I was the butt of some joke when the door suddenly flew open and there was Scarlett and I assumed Sonia.

I was a little startled and Scarlett laughed and asked "did we scare you?"

I started to say "no" and then remembered the game, so it came out something like "na-yes."

Scarlett chuckled a little at my "save," and introduced me to Sonia.

Sonia was a little taller than Scarlett, she had black hair and her breasts were considerably bigger than Scarlett's and she was obviously comfortable showing them off.

"Are you staring at Sonia's tits?"

I'm sure I looked stunned by the question. I had noticed them, of course, but I wasn't really staring. Still, I new my answer had to be...

"Yes."

"Would you like to touch them?"

"Yes," I said with a little more enthusiasm.

"What the hell?" That came from Sonia.

Scarlett laughed and told Sonia that we were playing a game where I could only tell the truth.

"Isn't that right, she said, smiling and looking me right in the eyes."

"Yes." I lied.

"For example, If I asked him if he had his underwear on because he's so shy, he'd have to answer 'yes,' because it's the truth."

"Oh" said Sonia, still taking this in.

"But there is another reason," Scarlett said, turning her attention back to me, "isn't there?"

"Yes."

You're embarrassed because you think your cock is so much larger than most men's, don't you?

"Yes."

I did not like where this was going. I could feel the heat on my cheeks as Sonia stole a not too subtle glance at my crotch.

This was so humiliating. Scarlett knew full well that I was smaller than average.

"You think that if Sonia saw it, she'd go wild with lust, don't you?

"Yes."

And at this Sonia snorted out a short laugh.

"Still, you want to show it to her, don't you?

"Yes."

Are you afraid she might be overwhelmed by what she sees?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry, I'll catch her if she faints. Okay baby, yank those undies down and show her what you've got!"

And so I did. Sonia snorted out a quick laugh again, and then muffled laughter and then howling. Her whole body was shaking and she did actually reach out and hold onto Scarlett for support.

When she finally caught her breath, she said, "I'm sorry, it's just that it's so, so, um not big!"

And then she laughed some more.

Scarlett turned back to me and asked me if I wanted to apologize to Sonia?"

"Yes."

Scarlett had me apologize for being so small.

I think Sonia felt a little bad for humiliating me, so she told me it was all fine and that I wasn't really that small. Still, she couldn't stop smiling.

Scarlett, then used the game once again to great advantage.

She asked me if maybe I felt bad for misleading Sonia.

"Yes."

She asked me if maybe some more spankings like we did earlier might help assuage my guilt?

"Yes."

She asked if Sonia should administer them?

"Yes."

"Twenty, like last time?"

Shit! "Yes."

"Oh, hey, would you like me to get her a paddle to use?

Damn! "Yes."

Scarlett laughed and said "okay, I'll be right back."

While she was gone, Sonia looked at me and smiled. "You're funny," she said.

I weakly smiled back and shrugged.

"C'mon," she said and patted the massage table.

I lay back down on my stomach.

"No sweetie, I'm going to need you on your hands and knees, doggie style. It's better for spanking."

"So you've done this before?"

"Oh yeah," she laughed, "lots of times."

Again, I heard a bit of muffled conversation on the other side of the door and then a burst of laughter. Now I was sure it was about me.

I turn my head as the door opens and see Scarlett with two more women! One is a petite Asian woman named Jenny and the other is a taller version of Scarlett whose name is Jordan.

They both giggle at the ridiculous site that is me.

Scarlett takes a sip from a bottle of water and says "look at you all eager for your spanking!

Are you excited?"

"Yes," I reply, resuming our little game, although I don't think "excited" is exactly the word I would have used.

"Jenny and Jordan wanted to come watch. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes."

Are you glad they're here?

"Yes."

"Louder," she said, giving me a sharp slap on my butt.

"YES."

"LOUDER!"

"YES!!"

"Then show them. Wag that little tail of yours."

So I did, moving my butt from side to side.

This generated even more laughter at my expense.

Scarlett set down her bottle of water and handed Sonia the paddle she had retrieved.

Sonia rubbed the paddle gently across my butt a few times and then asked "are you ready sweetie?"

Well what could I say but

"Yes."

Whap!

I grunted and tilted forward a bit.

"Oooh," said Scarlett, "what do we say to Sonia?

"Yes."

"No, silly," she laughed, "we say 'Thank You.'"

Sonia spanked me again and I said "Thank You."

"Sonia," Scarlett said. "That was such a pathetic 'Thank You.' I think that's his way of telling you that you're not spanking him hard enough. Right, Baby?"

"Right," I said, figuring that a "right" was as good as a "Yes."

WHAP! "THANK YOU!"

WHAP! "THANK YOU!"

WHAP! "THANK YOU!"

WHAP! "THANK YOU!"

This went on for a bit and then there was a light tapping at the door.

Jordan went over and opened the door a crack.

I could hear the voice of the woman who took my money when I walked in (what must she be thinking of all this) telling Jordan that another client had just walked in.

"Okay," Jordan said, "tell him we're completely booked at the moment, but to come back in 30 minutes."

"What is going on in there?" The woman whispered.

"Never you mind," laughed Jordan as she closed the door.

WHAP! "THANK YOU!"

WHAP! "THANK YOU!"

WHAP! "THANK YOU!"

WHAP! "THANK YOU!"

"Oh it's so cute the way he scrunches up his face every time you spank him," said Jenny.

"I want to see," said Sonia. "Here Jordan, you spank for awhile."

So Jordan took over spanking duties while Jenny and Sonia laughed each time I winced and yelled out "THANK YOU." Only now, at Jordan's suggestion, it was "THANK YOU MOMMY!"

Scarlett, was sitting in the only chair in the room, looking rather blissfully at all she had created.

Jordan was catching her breath and Jenny and Sonia were describing how red my butt was to me. Then they each took turns cupping an ass cheek to feel the heat that was radiating off of it.

"Oh look," Jenny said, "he finally has an erection, at least I think he does."

"Aww, it's kind of cute," Jordan said.

"Does it really not get any bigger than that?" Asked Sonia.

Scarlett stood back up at this point and told me to stand on my knees so that everyone could get a better look.

So there I was on the massage table, on my knees but otherwise straight up and erect with everyone giggling around me.

"Okay, baby" Scarlett said. "Now lie back down on your back."

So I did.

"Do you like lying there having the three of us staring at that massive cock of yours?"

"Yes."

A few snickers.

"Would you like us to do something about that erection?"

"Yes," I said, hoping that all this humiliation was about to pay off.

"Would you like," and here Scarlett moved her face close to mine and licked her lips, "something wet on here?" and she squeezed my cock as she said the word "here."

"Oh God yes," I managed to croak out.

"Okay then baby, close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and heard a small gasp from one of the girls and then a giggle from another and then suddenly, ice cold water was being poured on my cock.

I screamed out, eyes wide open now and tried to sit up as more water hit my penis, then my chest and finally on my face.

The girls all laughed as I sputtered out an "oh my God!"

"That was hilarious," said Sonia. This was so much fun!"

Scarlett looked at me and smiled. "Did you have fun baby?"

I guess at this point, I could have said "no" with no real consequences, but I was a beaten man (quite literally), so I gave Scarlett what I assumed to be a final "yes."

Jordan laughed and said to the group, "do you think the next guy will want to do this?"

With that she opened the door a crack and called out, "hey Margaret is that other guy coming back in?

"No, he said he'd come back tomorrow. I think whatever was going on in there made him a little nervous."

"Oh, okay thanks."

Jordan closed the door and turned back to the group. "Is it just me, or did Margaret sound a little judgy just now?"

Then her eyes got wide and she burst into laughter. "Oh my God guys, Margaret!!"

The others just stared at her blankly.

Then Scarlett smiled and laughed, "Margaret."

Jenny and Sonia, still looking confused said almost in unison, "what, what about her!?"

Scarlett directed their gaze over to me and then to the door, over to me and then to the door.

As the two ladies laughed, Scarlett turned back to me and said, "are you ready to have a little more fun?"