Airhead x Ellagance Pt. 01

Story Info
Airhead and Ella try to have a baby in a creative way.
616 words
1.17
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Airhead69
Airhead69
1 Followers

Airhead was a shaman Driad who never submitted to the envisioned death of shrooms. Instead he kept his pride and respected the powers of the medicine and began lucid hallucinating. He was ultimately able to visit the forbidden realms and seek out hope from the long last treasures of the awakened. His dream and oh how he has seen it coming in so many perspectives, was to not abandon his ego but to instead keep it in place with the power of love. His woman of such personality and virtue was seeking an adventure of egolessness but with self respect as well.

Her name was Ellagance or Ella for short. She belonged to the forsaken Mermaid-Centipede Family, though her name may come off as a small sea creature her atmospheric presence was that of a big breasted constantly milk dripping 7 foot tall dragon with the face and upper body of a beautiful asian woman and a lower body of a mermaid with a hundred tender legged tail that was crisp red and scaly yet smoothed out when pushed but hardened when pulled.

It was Christmas Eve night and all the gothic hippies had gone to bed for a nice realm of candyland tomorrow. But the heat was still strong for the unconceived and raw lube pregnancy plan. Ella was the sperm giver and Airhead seemed to only be consuming air when in fact he is just so already much filled with life that it's hard for him to produce children. However after months of hard work and odd living conditions they have come up with a plan to inject as much cum as possible.

Ella had therometrically filled all her scales with her sticky love glue and was going to penetrate Airhead's vaginal anus with it all the way deep inside and then pull out as fast as a flying demon elf on Christmas day with a fixed pocket-mirror realm full of toys. It was Airhead's idea not that it matters because they don't believe in dominance remember? Love should be free and romantic.

Ella asked 'are you ready' to Airhead's delight he was indeed 'born ready' as his eagerness to create the first offrealm child was minutes away. Hours, after the absorbance of forbidden sperm completed.

She thrusted inward without yield! A jolted yawn was heard from above as the wooden ass shattering creaks and cracks filled the air. She finally reached the black hole. She let everything drain down the seemingly never ending egg of Airhead. Within half a quarter second, she pulled out and to her surprise cum started raining out.

'Hell the fuck yeah' she screamed. 'I knew we could do it, baby girl!' Shouted the main developer himself. As they celebrated, they stayed up for another two hours before rampaging tail and log like it was world war 3. Thrust after thrust, the leakage of sweat, juice and cum all confined inside like a giant hole in the ground. Ella's Bewbs were lactating uncontrollably and so Airhead sucked on those puppies like a banshee performing a choir album all by herself.

The dead were finally awake and creatures of the day were wrapped around their loved ones with a big smile on their cheeks, supporting the official love of a demonic Christmas and their Santa was no other than Airhead himself. Who named himself after his own favorite Halloween candy.

Airhead sported his own unique Driad Hybrid on GivingThanks Evening. The couple named their baby after a wise philosopher... Adolf Fiddler who believed that rabbits should live in peace with wolves. Shalom, King became his real name after the forbidden name was ill conceived even amongst the dead.

The End

Airhead69
Airhead69
1 Followers