When I Take Your Wife

Story Info
A black bull prepares you to surrender your wife.
3.2k words
4.09
17.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You be dreamin' of it I know.

You be thinking of my eleven inch long, almost two inch thick, rock hard, dark chocolate black cock, with its angry purple head, stretching your wife's sweet little pink pussy lips tight around its girth, as I push myself inside her. That squealing yelp she lets out nearly kills you with mixed agony-ecstasy, and your little white dick jerks with excitement.

When you be licking your little white wife's sweet pink pussy, you be wondering just how faithful she really is. You know most white women got a fantasy about taking a big black cock, and in the back of your mind, a little tiny worm of worry tickles at your brain as you lick that pussy of hers.

"Her pussy's really wet tonight," you think. "Is it really just pussy juice I'm tasting? Or is that the salty tang of something else?" You know she work with that hot black stud at work. You heard her talking about him at the company Christmas party, where spouses are invited too, and when you came back from getting drinks at the bar she be sitting at your table with that blonde co-worker friend of hers--the one with the big rack, who always wears dresses that show off her cleavage. You're not surprised to hear that hot blonde, who's single, talking about how she'd like to get her hands on that hot black stud and find out if what they say about black men be true.

But then, you surprised as hell when you hear your sweet little innocent white wife say, "I know what you mean!" You know your wife been drinking more than normal but this is still a surprise, especially when she giggles leans closer to her friend, and continues: "And he does! Last Wednesday, I was wearing that outfit of mine that has sort of yoga pants--you know: the ones that you joke give me a major camel toe!--and I was working on that construction drawing for him."

You know that your wife draws up construction plans on her computer for her company, and you wonder where this is going as she says, "He was standing behind me, when I bent over to point something out on the plan on my computer, and I had to bend really low, which made my butt sort of stick out in back. And, suddenly, I realized I'd accidentally bumped my vagina against his leg. I automatically jumped forward, but at the same time I realized it hadn't been his leg. The thing I'd bumped had been too thin to be his leg. But it was still very thick."

Your wife leans farther forward then, placing her hand on her friend's as she speaks. "I knew this, because when I bumped it, it actually spread my labia open a little--like I felt my camel toe sort of open around the sides of his shaft. I mean, I bumped his cock hard enough that even through his suit pants, and my yoga pants, the side of that thick cock of his pushed just a little bit inside me and opened me up a bit."

"Oh, my God!" asks the blonde. "What did he do?"

"Nothing at first. He sort of acted like nothing had happened. But in that split second, when I realized that my pussy lips had been pushed open by his cock, I couldn't help it. I automatically found myself whipping around and looking down to see what had done that. Like when you trip over something on the sidewalk, and just automatically turn around and look down to see what you tripped over. And, you know how he wears his slacks sort of loose around the legs? Well now I know why: Because, when I looked down, I could see his cock standing out against his leg. It hung down more than half-way to his knee, and it looked sort of like he had a fire hose stuck down his pants. I couldn't help it, my gaze just naturally traveled down the full length of that huge rod, like my eyes had been magnetized by it, and then I noticed that it was growing thicker, and maybe even a little longer, as I watched. I looked up, and he was staring at me! He'd been staring at me, as I stared at his cock--and between my pussy rubbing, or bumping, his shaft, and me staring at it, he was getting excited. He had a hardon! Then I realized, I'm just standing there, staring at him, with my mouth hanging open in shock, and we're like inches apart, staring at each other eye-to-eye! And, of course, I realize my mouth is hanging open like I'm an idiot. So I close my mouth--and then I lick my lips!"

"You didn't!" exclaims her friend.

Your wife shakes her head. "I didn't mean to do it. I just sometimes lick my lips when I close my mouth. It's sort of a nervous tick of mine. My husband says he thinks it cute! But I'm like, 'Oh, shit!' I mean, I just scoped out this man's hardening dick--and it's a huge horse cock! I mean you can't miss it, even in those loose pant legs,--when it gets hard and starts trying to stand erect! And I not only stared at it open-mouthed, I licked my lips while we're staring at each other. I'm freaking out, thinking, 'What sort of signal does he think I'm sending?' And then I'm asking myself: 'What sort of signal did I mean to send? Is my body sending its own signals, all on its own?' I mean, my pussy was like hungry! Wet and hungry."

"Oh, my God! What did you do?"

"Well, I just sort of struggled to regain my composure and said something like, 'Is there anything else you'd like me to show you?'"

"Oh, shit!"

"I meant anything else on the plans. That's what I meant. I mean, we were in the office, and I was struggling to turn a very inappropriate moment into an appropriate one. You know?"

The big-boobed blonde looks skeptical. "Not what I'd be doing, if I'd just had my pussy lips spread by that muscular stud's huge black cock!"

The blonde laughs, and my wife joins in. Then she says, "So, I asked if there was anything else he'd like me to show him. And he kind of closes the distance on me. We're only a few inches apart, face-to-face, anyway! But he closes the distance. So I turn back around to face the computer. Then, I feel something lightly touching my right ass cheek. Not poking my ass cheek--just like something heavy is lightly touching it. And I can sort of feel the proximity of his body behind me, as he reaches an arm forward and points at the screen. He goes, 'I'd like to see a blow-up of that little thing, down there in the bottom right corner of the drawing. Can you blow that up for me real quick, so I can look it over for just a few minutes here?' I'm like, 'Sure!' and I'm about to bend over, when I realize that I don't really want to bend over right here. I'm thinking that the head of that massive horse cock is just flirting with my ass cheek, and as long as he wants to touch me with it, that's not really where I want to be touched."

"Oh, my GOD! You flirt!"

My wife chuckles, but looks sort of embarrassed too. "So... I sort of crouch down, as if I need to do that to access that part of the drawing. I'm bending my legs to lower my body, then bending forward again, pushing my ass back. And, almost instantly, I hit paydirt! I can feel what I know is the bulbous head of that huge cock, and it's splitting my pussy lips right down the middle. So I move my mouse to point the cursor at the part he wants enlarged on the screen. And as I do that, I raise the back of my ass a bit, and push further back to let that massive head penetrate deeper and stretch my pussy lips through my yoga pants. And he goes, 'Oh, yeah. That's the spot I wanna see!' And then he pushes his cock into me, so hard I had to grab my desk to keep from being pushed forward. I mean, it's like he's trying to push that cock hard enough to burst through his pants and mine, and shove it deep into my soaking we pussy. Without even meaning to, when I felt that huge cock opening my pussy and trying to fill me, I let out a low moan that I know he heard. And then I realized: if this doesn't stop, he's going to bend me over my desk and fuck me, right there in my office! And I don't even have a lock on my door! And I'm married! I mean, I can't cheat on my husband; I love him, I couldn't do that to him. And I think, 'What the hell am I doing? I'm a married woman! I can't do this!' So I kind of stand up."

"You stopped?" asks the blonde, as if she's shocked.

"Sort of." Your wife sounds troubled. "When I stood up, my pussy didn't just come forward, because he was pushing his cockhead into me. So, instead, when I stood, my pussy moved upward, the head of his cock sort of stroked my labia, and then I felt it push against my clit--I mean, my clit was so hard!--and it was like an electric shock! And then his head sort of broke loose, because it didn't have anything to push against, and his cock naturally surges forward between my legs. And now my clit gets continually stroked and strummed by just about the entire length of that huge, hard, horse cock--and I can feel his cock throbbing against my clit, and my pussy lips as it strokes them! It sent a shower of sparks through my entire body, and just knocked me loopy. I let out an involuntary yelp, and came so hard I almost fell down! Thank goodness he was standing so close to me. He caught me, and lowered me down into my seat, in front of my desk. Then he said, 'Thank you. That was wonderful. I'd love to discuss this with you again, if you'd like.' And I'm like too wiped out to do anything but nod weakly. And he leaves."

"Holy shit!" says the blonde. "When did this happen?"

Your wife lowers her voice even more. "Last Tuesday! You remember when I had to go home early because I was on my period and had accidentally spotted a little on my pants?"

The blonde nods. "Yeah."

"Well... I wasn't really on my period. I had to go home early, with my sweater wrapped round my waist, not because I had spotted. It was because, that's the day this all happened. And I had to wrap the sweater around my waist to hide this huge wet spot on the crotch of my yoga pants!"

"No way! Really?"

Your wife nods. "Yep. And I was so embarrassed!"

"Embarrassed? I'd have been in seventh heaven!" The blonde laughs, looking just a shade jealous of your wife. "Did you use that big dildo when you got home? The one you said your husband bought you because he knew you'd had some hung boyfriends in the past, and he was trying to make up for any size differential you suffered." She chuckles, then quickly adds, "I bet you did! I bet you drove straight home, rubbing your pussy--then ran in the house and rode that dildo, imagining it was that muscular black stud's cock!" She points a finger at your wife as she says this.

You see the back of your wife's neck turn red, and you realize she's flushed, that her face is blushing bright red. And she nods her head saying, "I tried to use my fingers to spread my labia through my pants, the way his cock head had. But I couldn't spread myself that wide--not even when I used four fingers. And I was so wet that my fingers were instantly soaked, even through my panties and my pants. That's how wet his big black cock got my pussy! And thank God there was nobody at home when I got there! I ran into the bedroom, stripped off my clothes, pulled out that big dildo my husband bought me, and pushed it deep. I mean, I was so wet--it just slid all the way in and bottomed out! And I came again! Right then!" Your wife stops then, because that blonde has just noticed you standing there, and she's staring at you.

Your wife turns and looks up at you. Her face is flushed and her eyes--those eyes you love and can get lost in--are so wide open in shock, and fear of what you might have overheard. She closes her mouth and licks her lips--that little habit of your sweet, innocent, little, pretty wife, that you love so much.

"So," you say, "What are you two talking about? You look thick as thieves, and when I get over here, you clam up? Dirty stories?" you joke.

"Oh," says your wife, reaching up to take her drink. "Thank you. My friend was just telling me about her latest boyfriend."

The blonde nods, then shakes her head. "Yeah. Just girl talk. Nothing you'd be interested in."

Later that night, as you fuck your wife, you can't help thinking of what it would look like to see her sweet little pink pussy lips be all stretched wide open by a huge black cock thrusting into her as she scream loud and long. Her pussy is soaking wet when you first stick your dick in, and you know she's wet from telling her friend that story, and from thinking about my big black cock, and how much she wants it.

'Cause I be that muscular, hung black stud in her office. I the one be pushin' the head of my cock into your wife's yoga-pants pussy and makin' her cum so hard she cain't stand no more. She been dreamin' about my hard cock stretching her cunt, ever since then. She can't get it out o' her head.

And now, you be getting hooked on the idea. You be wantin' to see that sweet little white wife of yours, all sweat-covered and eyes wide as she screams and moans, while my black cock stretches that tight little pink pussy all out of shape, and plumbs depths inside her where you never be able to reach. You be wanting to see her body wriggling and writhing on the bed, her arms whipping and waving in the air, legs wide open and shaking, toes pointed, as that thick cock stretches her, completely out o' control, completely overcome, as I take her deep and hard. I know you do!

And I gonna do it to her!

While you watch and jack off!

You already gone out, the very next day, and bought an even bigger dildo for your wife. And this one was a big, long, black cock dildo with a thick head and veiny shaft. That night, you ate your little white wife's pussy, getting her all wet and ready. Then you had her get on her knees.

That's when you pulled out that big black dildo surprise. You bumped the head against her vulva, pushing in just enough to spread her labia a little with that thick black cock head, the same way her pussy had been opened when she bumped against my cock in my pants that day, when she bent over the first time. You heard her gasp! Then you pushed in full, sliding the big, thick black cock deep inside her, stretching out that tight little pussy of hers the same way mine would have if we hadn't been dressed, when I pushed her up against her desk.

This time she cried out! Her legs started shaking, but you kept pushing--all the way to her cervix! She screamed when you hit bottom. She started whimpering as he stroked that long, thick shaft out and back in, her body quaking as she moaned.

"Oh, yes,: you moaned as you rammed her sweet, pink pussy with that big black dildo, "I love watching your black lover mount you, and fuck you with his big black cock. And you love it to, don't you?"

Her whimpering grows louder and turning to quiet sobs that she tries to stifle.

But you keep hammering her sweet pussy with big black dildo, fantasizing that it's my cock in her pussy. "Admit it!" you moan. "Admit you love taking this big black cock deep inside your body, giving your body to your black boyfriend while I watch."

"Yes!" She cries out, sobbing uncontrollably. "Yes! I fucking love it!"

You be shocked by her language. She never cusses. But you're turned on too. "That's it, baby! Take your boyfriend's big black cock deep in your pussy! Let him open you up all the way! Tell him how much you want it!"

"Oh, yes!" she cries. "Fuck me with that big black cock! Fuck me right here in front of my husband! Fuck me right in our marriage bed! Oh, FUCK ME!"

She collapsed on the bed then, leaving you holding that big black cock in your hand. It's slick and shiny,, dripping with your wife's pussy juice because she got so wet, thinking of my cock, and of me fucking her. You look down and see a wet patch growing on the sheets, with her crotch at the center, her legs spread and still shaking., her entire body quaking. And you realize she's squirting. Your sweet little, demure wife, so petite and pretty and pink--her pussy is squirting, because she coming. Thinking of my black cock plunging deep in her pussy.

Afterward, the two of you talk for a long time, each of you confessing. You tell her how hot you've been ever since overhearing her conversation at the Christmas Party, and she tells you how she can't get the feel of my cock opening her pussy out of her mind. How she want my cock so badly. How she need it! She looks at you in shame and fear, but also longing, as she admits her feelings. "I'm sorry," she says. "I don't' mean to hurt you. I love you! Are you alright? Are you mad at me?"

You lean forward and kiss her, opening your mouth and slip your tongue into her mouth. You be surprised when your sweet little wife, who don't usually like French Kissing, opens her mouth wide to take your tongue, her own tender tongue licking and caressing yours as you passionately kiss. After that kiss, you whisper, "Why don't you let him fuck you for real?" and you kiss her again, longing for the day you can watch me take your wife and stretch her out.

She'll get my black cock very soon. Meanwhile: Sweet dreams, cucky!