Airport Limousine Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her bearing down, pulling back for another thrust was agonizing. I rammed in again, cock so hard it hurt and she squalled in answer. Her cold heels dug into the backs of my thighs and she clenched tight on me again. My grunts punctuated each thrust, and at some point she had changed her mantra to "go, go, go." Her moaning buzzed against my shoulder, my throat, everywhere her mouth fastened. Still on, the TV laughed at us.

I was rutting madly, struggling to hold myself up with her clinging to me, struggling to withdraw before thrusting again, struggling to breathe. "Go, go," was a whispered enticement I couldn't resist if I ever had been trying. Every soaked fold and texture of her pussy dragged in perfect clarity over my cock and squeezed shaft, vein, and bulbous head with each stroke. Another cry and her back arched. The change in angle bottomed me out with my pelvis flat against her crotch but still straining. I could feel the knobs of her spine, her ribs standing out through the skin when I grabbed the small of her back to push her deeper onto me.

Her narrow eyes were shut tight over the dark half circles they nested in. Yaeko's thin chest heaved and her gasping mouth gaped with air whistling in and out past crooked teeth. I burst deep inside of her and added my own gusting exhalation. I only lasted three more halfhearted, sloppy strokes into her now-gaped pussy before I collapsed. Every muscle and bone shivered and burned from pushing past any limit I thought I'd had. Her hands fluttered on my back directionlessly.

Thinking I was crushing her, I rolled to the side and balanced precariously on the edge of the small bed. When my softened length slipped out of her she gave one last disappointed whine. Legs still spread wide, she gave me a good view of the thin matt of her pubic hair slicked with moisture and her still-parted pussy lips oozing white until she curled on her side, back to me. Shoulder blades poked at my chest like vestigial wings.

I sat up shakily and waited for my legs to stop trembling before I tried to stand. My throat felt scraped with exertion and I had to have a drink. Next to her tiny refrigerator there was a half-empty water bottle that fit the bill. The cap was a challenge to get off, and I nearly missed my mouth when I raised it to drink. When I looked back at Yaeko, she was laying on her back again with the planes and angles of her body and her skewed clothes all thrown in harsh contrast by the apartment's fluorescent light.

As I watched she plunged two fingers into her pussy and withdrew a sticky gob of off-white. Fingers vanished into her mouth and then emerged covered only with saliva. She didn't look at me at all before pulling her shirt back down and straightening her ruined panties.

Later, the lights and TV were off, but an orange glow still half-lit the apartment from the alley-facing window. I was laying on the tatami with the cushion folded under my head, nostrils full of the fabric's stale smell. Yaeko's bed was far too small to share. She lay on her belly, snoring lightly. Neither of us had cleaned up. Despite everything, sleep was slow in coming.

It was a joke to think about how I hadn't worn a condom. I'd dumped a load of foreign spunk in a much younger stranger's unprotected pussy and I was too numb to care. Maybe I'd worry about it tomorrow when I'd have hours and hours on whatever flight home I could find. For now I stared at her hand where it hung off the side of her bed almost to the floor. Her dry and cracked fingertips twitched in her sleep as minutes crawled by.

12