All Comments on 'Airport Security Pt. 01'

by Lucifer_morningstar2013

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goos start, I look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was hot. Some errors on the structure and grammar, sure. But great first description. Excited for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely hot story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The writing is quite poor. It reads like those (what I thought was surely) joke Twitter comments of how men write. The descriptions are clunky and repetitive, there is some lazy writing (description of what they did in one line, then just say for 15 minutes afterwards - either give us a description for those 15 minutes, or just say it went on for a while instead of timing it) and it's obvious the writer doesn't know how women's bodies work - the mention of lactation made that really clear. There are ways to incorporate it without it being so clunky.

You may have had a good idea, but the execution needs serious work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucifer_morningstar2013@Lucifer_morningstar2013
Welcome to the Stories of a kinky mind. I write kinky, submissive, non-con, male-dom, bdsm, humiliation stories. I am new to this, so apologies if you find any thing you didn't like in my story. Any appreciation or suggestion is most welcome and haters, please stay away.