Airport Security Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught by the airport security for a "routine" check up.
8.6k words
3.96
34.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, this story contains some hardcore graphic content, there is no happy moment, just pure and brutal humiliation and ruthless domination which would send some shock waves down there in your pants. Hope you enjoy it. And this is a dark, twisted story so those who can't bear it, please stay away, and also haters, well please stay away. And those who don't like the idea of fucking an ass hole brutally, well sorry but this story has it plenty of it.

It is just a story and take it like that, just a fiction, and this is not suitable for real life. So don't compare it with real life and just have fun reading it.

She was a living with her husband since last 4 years. She was a thirty year old woman and she was an absolute goddess. From her appearance to her looks, everything was perfect. She was 5 feet 8 inches tall with an amazing curvy shape.

She had those beautiful eyes, a pair of pouty lips, it was her figure that attracted almost every manly eye whenever she came in front of anybody. She was a slim girl with a 34-24-34 figure. She had those juicy tits, which looked like two big juicy and tasty mangoes and her slim stomach made them highlighted even more.

Down there she had those long slim legs paired with two silky toned thighs and her perfectly round and bouncy buttocks which were always a sight to watch whenever she walked. She was a muslim woman who was raised in a conservative environment and she had to keep her whole body covered all the time.

She had always been like this. Her body and face were like a white cream in colour which was kept hidden behind those hijab and burqa. She had never had experienced those intimate feelings in her life. Sex was a prohibited topic to talk around. She had never shaved her sexy body at all.

Four years ago, she was married to a guy who was ten years older from her just because he was wealthy businessman. And she had lived a lavish life in these last four years. She was well taken care of and she had all the facilities available at her disposal.

Yet there was a very little sexually intimate life she was living. Her husband was a very busy man and hungry for money. He was rarely there with her intimately and she has had sex only a few times in those four years.

And she was fine with that. As she was raised like that. Her body was her privilege and proud. It was her dignity. As the time passed, she became more self aware about her body. She started shaving her sexy toned legs and body, but her pussy was still a hairy bush.

She was okay with this life. She was alone, but she never thought of any other man as she was taught from her family to never even think of any body else except her husband. She was a loyal wife. But man were always fond of her striking beauty. Whenever she stepped outside of her house, she was the centre of attraction even when she would cover her whole body in that body hugging burqa.

Her sexy curves were the dreams of many man to penetrate the holes in between those curves.

Her name was "Fareeda" and she was a total babe.

She was having a good time until a situation appeared from nowhere. Her country was a small country and rich in minerals and it had many rivals who wanted their hands on it. Her country had always maintained a tight grasp on its land and never let any enemy take control of it.

But their enemy had made alliance with a few more parties and they all attacked her country collectively. There was no way her country's government could take on with them and the official flew away. There was chaos all around and nobody was safe. The armies of that collective alliance was having fun along their way.

Fareeda's husband had some connections and he managed to arrange two seats in a plane which was taking some survivors to somewhere safe. There were ten planes which flew away and there was only one plane left to fly away. He told her to pack her bags and get on the plane.

"But what about you" she asked.

"I will be there when it will be ready to fly, i will catch you there" he said.

She packed her bags, and she went straight to airport. When she reached there, it was total chaos and she went to the person her husband told her to meet and he took her into the plane and arranged a seat for her.

"Thank you mister" she said.

"It is alright, your husband is my friend and it is my duty to help his family. By the way, where is he, i have some of his possessions with me" he asked.

"Oh it is okay, he will be here, you can put the parcels in my luggage" she said.

He got her luggage and put those parcels in her luggage. There were two small parcels left and her luggage didn't have space any more.

"Can you keep these in your handbag miss" he asked.

"Okay" she took those and put them in her handbag. She was waiting for her husband but there was so much crowd inside the plane that she couldn't see him anywhere. Passengers were three time more than the actual capacity. They were sitting, standing at any place they could find, even the toilet.

Plane started to take off and with in minutes, they were on their way to safety. It was moving swiftly and it was on course. Half an hour was passed and she fell asleep on her seat. Suddenly she had to wake up as she felt some turbulence. The weather was very bad for the course. It was raining with thunderstorm and it was predicted that it would remain the same for the next 24 hours.

Pilot decided to continue with the route. There was a danger but there was a hope of a good life beyond all that thunderstorm. They prayed, they stayed on the course and finally, after a long flight travel, they reached to their destination.

"All passengers, please form a line and there would be a routine inspection, so keep your documents ready" a voice said on a loudspeaker.

Fareeda was looking for her husband but she couldn't see him anywhere. The inspection started and the checking inspector was checking for anything unusual as well as their documents. Every one on the flight had their documents with them.

And finally her number came.

"Name" he asked.

"Fareeda" she said.

"Okay miss Fareeda, can i see your passport please" he asked.

"Sir, actually i am here with my husband and he has my documents" she said.

"Okay, then where is he" he asked.

"He must be somewhere in the line" she said.

"Alright, step aside and wait for your husband to arrive and let me check others" he said.

She stepped aside. It was a long line and she was looking every now and then if her husband was there. Two hours had passed and only a few people were left.

Line was getting shorter and shorter and finally only ten people remained. She was sitting beside the checking officer in his office and passengers were coming one by one in there. There were only five remaining and sooner came the second last person.

He got his documents checked and went away. She was certain that the last one must be her husband. The door opened and someone came in and she straight away looked at his face. She had not seen him for a day now, and she was eager to see him.

He entered inside and when she started to come to greet him, she saw his face, it was someone else and she was shocked. There was no one left and she was the last one. All the passengers had left to their destinations.

"Okay miss, did you find your husband, because there is no one left to look" he said.

"There must be some mistake, he said he would catch up with me" she said.

"Well there is no one else and we come to the topic again, please show me your documents, or else i can't help you" he said.

"Well i don't have them sir" she said.

"Is there any one who knows you here, who can help you" he asked.

"No i don't know any body here" she said.

She had no way to contact any body. All the means of communications were destroyed in her country and she had no one here to help her there. She tried calling home back in her country when the inspector provided her the phone service but there was no contact possible.

"Well we can't let you through without your documents, and as you are without your identity proof, we have to treat you as a threat. Can you please open your luggage miss, we have to do a thorough inspection of it" he said.

"Well...... okay......." she opened the zip of her luggage.

"What is it in these parcels" he asked.

"I don't know, it belongs to my husband" she said.

"And he is nowhere to be seen" he said.

He took out his talky and called security "Security, we have a possible threat in form of an unknown and in identified object carried by an unidentified woman".

"Let us send someone to help you" a voice replied.

One more checking inspector arrived with a metal detector and he went through the procedure. There was nothing on the detector.

"Okay, open it up, let us see what is inside in it" he said to the other guy.

He put the parcels on the table and started opening them and when he opened the first one, there was something white in little plastic bags. He opened it and let the white thing come out of it. It was white powder, "The white powder".

And to increase her problems, it was the raw substance and all those packets worth tens of millions. He opened all of them and there total worth was around fifty million. She was shocked to hear that.

"It is not mine officers" she was pleading.

"But it is right there in your luggage miss. Inspector, check her hand bag, let's see if she has hidden some of this in that" he said.

The other inspector took her the hand bag from her and opened it. And there were five packets in there. He opened all of them and when he checked, they were the premium packets and they alone valued twenty five million.

"Wow, you are quite a brain aren't you" he asked her.

"From your looks, you look like a very decent woman and you were carrying illegal products worth seventy five million with you. You are not going anywhere soon miss, you will be check thoroughly now" he said.

The officer was a black guy, in his fifties, he was a fat guy, with quite a lot of muscle and he was looking at her curvy shape and now he had a solid reason to inspect her sexy body and just the though of it was creating a sensation in the pants of both of the officers.

"Keep your arms above your head miss and let us inspect" he said.

"But................." she was trying to say something but they started their work and didn't let her finish.

She was terrified. She was on a foreign soil, an unknown place, all alone and she had something in her possession which she shouldn't have had. And she had no idea who was the owner of that. She was wondering where was her husband. Was he even on the flight???.

she raised her arms above her head and they started with their inspection. The inspector was standing in front of her and looking at her while the other inspector was checking her.

"Please your burqa miss" he asked.

She had to do it. She had never removed her burqa in front of any man other than her husband, but she had to do it now. She pulled her burqa away from her body and now she was standing in her skin tight leggings and a body hugging knee length top.

When she removed her burqa, both of the man were amazed by her sensuous curvy body. Her tight dress further increased her hotness. They felt something in there pants. And when she looked down, she saw an erection in both of their pants.

Both of those officers were black and they were quite muscular in figure. They were tall and strong she was literally afraid of them.

One inspector started from her legs. He pressed his both hands around her ankles and started coming up. He was pressing her leggings and she could feel the hard grasp of his strong and big hands.

He reached her thighs and pressed them hard. He wanted to feel the silky smooth thighs and in that excitement, he squeezed them a little hard and she shouted "What are you doing sir".

She brought her hands down to stop him as it was inappropriate and no one had ever touched her like that, not even her husband. They went straight away for a fuck rather than a foreplay and right now, the inspector was having fun pressing her thighs and she was feeling assaulted.

"Don't bring your hands to disturb the inspection miss, otherwise it would be considered a obstruction" he said.

She had to get her hands up above her head again. And he started his work back again. After a solid thigh pressing session of five minutes, he moved to her stomach and left her private area untouched. He pressed her stomach and moved up and before he could reach her juice mango like tits, he left her.

"Well all done here miss, but as you are carrying such a big deal of amount, we have to further increase our inspection. We have to check your undergarments because you might be hiding some more packets in them, who knows" he said with a pervert smile.

She was shocked to hear this. She was furious. How could a man search a woman in her undergarments.

"You have no rights to do that. Where is the female inspector. It has to be done by her" she said.

"Well, first thing, we don't listen to the demands of a fucking criminal, and you should have thought this before carrying such an illegal substance worth almost a hundred million. Now if you don't want to be handed over to the police and spend the rest of your life in a jail, it would be better to cooperate" he said.

She was stunned to hear that. Surely she would not want to go to the jail, but she could not let them search her undergarments. But she was helpless here and she was cursing whoever put this substance in her luggage. But obviously these officers were not going to believe her.

"Please remove your top miss" he asked.

"No.........................." she said.

"It would be better if you do it yourself, other wise we would have to it and you may not like that" he asked.

"No..............." she again said.

"Okay, inspector, looks like we have to this" he said and he started to pull her top above her head and before he could do that, she stopper him with hands and didn't let him do that.

"Miss, this is now being considered as an obstruction in the inspection and now we are authorised to use whatever means necessary to do our job" he said and he pulled her hands above her head and tied them to the hook which was hanging from the roof.

Her hands were blocked now and she couldn't even move them an inch.

"We gave you the comfortable way, but looks like you want the hard way miss" he said.

"But we can't pull out her top now, it would get stuck on her hands" the other inspector said.

"It is alright, we have to use whatever means required to inspect her and make sure she doesn't have any more of that substance, and that means we would have to tear apart her top" he said.

And both of them ripped apart her top from her body and now there was only a silky cream colour bra on her juicy tits. They were shocked to see the smoothness of her body.

The inspector moved her hands on her bra and cupped it. He pressed her bra with a hard force and her smooth juicy tits got squeezed hard inside it. She felt a tinge of absolute humiliation as her tits got squeezed.

"Looks like there is nothing in her bra" the inspector said to other one.

"But let's be completely sure about it" the other one said and he brought a scissor and cut straps of her bra. It fell down and her super smooth, juicy tits were out in the open. Her tits were not falling down and they were quite firm at their place and that made the dicks of those two inspectors oozing with cum.

"We should check if these are real tits and not fake ones" he said.

"And how do we do that" the other one asked.

"By squeezing them" he said.

They grabbed each one of her tits in their hands and started squeezing them with full force. For the first time in her life, her tits were being played with and she feeling absolutely horrible. She was getting assaulted by two inspection officers, her naked tits were getting squeezed hard and she could only shout as hard as she could, but there was no one to hear her voice as she was in a seal packed room.

"To make it official, we can give a final check on her tits by licking them, we would know if they taste like a real tit" one said.

And after squeezing her tits hard for around fifteen minutes, they took one of her tit in each of their mouths and started licking, sucking and chewing them. It was the worst nightmare for her. Two unknown man were having her juicy tits in their mouths and sucking them hard.

She could feel the teeth marks on her nipples as they were very rough. She was shouting hard in pain "Ah..................... ah................... ah..................... ah..........................." and they were loving her delicious tits. And sooner after that, there was such a force in their chewing, her tits started milking and both of them were so excited by this, that they drank her milk for around next fifteen minutes.

And then they were done with her tits.

"Now it is proved that you are not hiding anything up here. Let's move down" he said.

"No please, not there......................." she pleaded.

"Pull down her leggings inspector" he said to the other one and he did what he was told. He pulled her leggings with such force that they came down to her ankles in a single attempt. He pulled them out of her legs.

She was wearing a silky cream colour panties and they were blown away by the looks of her toned white creamy thighs.

"Now let's check her panties" he said to the other and the other one grabbed her panties and rubbed on it around her pussy lips. She could feel the brutal force of his hands on her pussy lips and she felt a tinge of shame and humiliation.

He rubbed and pressed on her panties around her pussy lips and buttocks and also her ass crack and his dick almost came out tearing apart his pants even when she was still wearing her panties and he was only rubbing from outside of it.

"Looks like there is nothing inside sir" he said.

"Well, as i said before, we will have to be absolutely sure about it" the other one said and he pulled her panties down her legs and pulled it out. He grabbed her panties in his hands and smelled them deeply and what a smell it was, a tinge of lemon with a mixture of roses.

"We can also check it by smelling her panties, if it smells good, then there shouldn't be a problem down there" he gave the panties to the other inspector and it was his turn to smell it deep. And indeed, what a smell it was.

"It smells amazing man" he said after smelling it.

"Well, as i said before, we need to be absolutely sure and we would leave no stone unturned" he said.

They had a look at her naked body. She was indeed a goddess and this goddess put her head down towards the floor in deep shame and humiliation. She was standing totally naked in front of two complete strangers and her hands were tied up above her head. She could not even hide her private parts. They were being presented like a model in a fashion show.

"Look at her hairy bush, you traditional woman, you never shave your pussy do you" he asked with a pervert smile on his face.

"Look man, first process, we check whether she is virgin or not by rubbing her pussy lips" he said and he started rubbing her naked pussy lips and when he touched it for the first time, she jumped in the air with a shock.

It was a first for her. No hand ever touched her there. He started to rub her delicate pussy lips and this went on for around ten minutes.

"Now we smell her bare naked pussy, and see if we can smell anything" he said and he bent down on his knees, spread her legs and smelled her pussy deeply.

"It smells amazing, and to make sure of it, my colleague will also smell your pussy miss" he said and the other one also sat down on his knees and smelled her pussy deeply.