Airport Security Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah it sure does smell amazing" the other one said.

They both were amazed by the smell of her naked pussy and there was a super intimidating sensation in their pants to fuck her holes right away.

"Now we go further deep, we insert our finger inside her pussy to check if her seal is broken or not" he said and he suddenly inserted his finger inside her pussy and she jumped in pain as her pussy was totally dry as she was not enjoying that.

He kept on fingering her pussy with his one finger.

"Now we will insert more fingers to reach even further deep inside her pussy to check if there is something inside her pussy" he said and inserted another finger inside and started finger fucking her.

"We will have to increase our speed and move our fingers in and out of your pussy so that if there is anything inside it, it will come out" he said and he inserted all his fingers inside her pussy and started finger fucking her very roughly.

She was shouting very hard and loud as it was very painful and humiliating for her. Her tight delicious pussy was fingered hard. She was trying to close her legs but the grasp of those strong hands didn't let her do it. This had never happened to her pussy and it was getting violated hard.

"Please.................................... don't................................ do.............................. this................... ah................. ah...................... ah..................... ah...........................".

even though she was not liking this, her pussy was staring to get wet with this ruthless finger fucking. It was out of her control.

She had never cum in her life and she couldn't believe on herself that it was about to happen now. She tried to control it for a while but after resisting it for around ten minutes, she had to give up and she released a heavy load of cum for the first time in her life.

She was really ashamed of herself and she buried her head deep down in shame.

"Looks like you don't have anything inside your pussy, but we need to be absolutely sure, and to be so, my fellow inspector will repeat the procedure with your pussy again" he said.

"Now it is your turn, make sure you do it right" he said to the other inspector.

He did the same for the next thirty minutes and he was much more rougher than the first one. Her delicate pussy lips were roughed up by those hands. Her shouts were much more painful and much more humiliating.

"Ah......................... ah........................... ah........................... ah...........................................".

he was indeed very rough and he made her cum again with even bigger load, high and fast and her face was again buried with shame.

"Well this has made sure up to some extent that you don't have anything in your pussy miss" he said.

"But we still have some more procedures to make it a complete sure thing. We would lick your pussy with our tongues and have a taste of it. If it taste like a delicious cream, then you should be good, but if it tastes different, that would mean that you had hidden the white powder in it" he said.

"What....................." she was wondering.

"What kind of inspection is this, they are some really sick people" various thoughts were going through her mind. Those two man were playing with her dignity. A woman who never has shown her skin to any other person than her husband, was standing totally naked in front of two black muscular man with her hands tied up above her head. And they were brutally destroying her delicate private parts.

One inspector bent down on his knees and spread her legs. He took her thigh in his hands and placed his mouth in between them. He stick his tongue out and placed it on her pussy lips. He parted them away with his tongue and started to insert it inside.

Her pussy lips were indeed delicate, just like a cream, and her pussy was soaking wet from those brutal fingerings. His tongue was inside her pussy and he was exploring it even further deep.

She was trying to move her buttocks round and round to get rid of his tongue but he was holding her thighs so tight and he kept on licking that delicious wet pussy. She didn't like it but her pussy was creating another orgasm and this was something which was not in her control.

It was ready with another and soon after resisting it for a while, her pussy released another huge load and his mouth was on exactly the right place to drink it all. And he did it with all his dedication.

"Man she is delicious down there and you must make sure if have missed something, trust me, you are going to love it" he said to the other inspector.

"Please, sir..............., let me go.............................., i can't handle this" she said.

"We are just doing our job miss. you are a criminal, and our society doesn't need criminal like you. You belong to these chambers, tied up. Now shut the fuck up and let us do our job" he said.

The other one took his place and started to lick her wet delicious pussy. "Mm....., she is indeed delicious man" he said while eating her pussy. He was more rougher than the other guys and he was more like eating her pussy.

She was not sure how to react. Her pussy was feeling a tingling sensation and her mind was full of shame and humiliation. She was shouting hard to get rid of his tongue. He was fast and brutal. After eating her pussy for around fifteen minutes, he became so excited that he started biting her clitoris and that made her jump out in pain.

He was loving it, it was not a lethal bite, more like a gentle one with his teeth. She was continuously jumping around and he held her thighs in his strong grasp which was not letting her move away. She was about to have another exploding orgasm and this time, she released the biggest load of all with a huge roar "Ah.......................................................".

he drank all of her load and didn't leave a drop outside.

"Wow, man, she is so fucking delicious down there" he said.

"Well miss, your pussy is almost done, we have one more procedure to go through for it, but we will leave it for now. And let's turn our focus to you ass hole" other inspector said.

"What..................., there is nothing there inside, please, i am a virgin back there" she said.

"We will check ourself and we will start by having a taste of your tight ass hole" he said and went backside, and sat down of his knees.

"Look at those bouncy buttocks" he squeezed them and gave them a spank. She shouted "Ah......................" and they laughed at her reaction. He parted her buttocks and caressed her virgin ass crack. He was caressing her buttocks and her ass crack and suddenly he placed his tongue in between those buttocks and started licking her ass hole.

It was really disgusting for her as she never even thought of someone even touching her ass hole at all. She didn't like the idea of anal sex. It was a sin to do it. But now it had started and a man was licking her bare naked ass hole.

"Mm.................... she is tasty down her too" he said and kept on licking it. He licked it for over fifteen minutes and her face was deeply buried in shame. Finally after what it looked like hours, he got up and he was so happy that he did it.

"She tastes normal down there, nothing unusual, but now you make sure if i left out anything" he said and the other inspector was waiting for it and he immediately jumped to his turn and started licking her delicious ass hole.

He was as usual, more rough and he even tried to insert his tongue inside her virgin ass hole, but it was so tight that he couldn't do it. He licked it for twenty minutes and he loved every second of it. And finally he got up.

"Yeah, you were right sir, she looks alright down there" he said.

"Okay miss, but we have only check the outside of your ass hole, who knows you may be hiding something inside it" he said and he grabbed her buttocks in his both hands and parted them apart. He slid his palm in between them and put his one finger on her ass crack. He rubbed her crack for a while and suddenly he pushed his middle finger inside it.

"Ah............................................................................" she shouted hard. It was painful as well as disgusting that someone had put a finger inside her ass hole. He started to move the finger further deep and moving it in and out. She was really in pain as his fingers were really thick and her ass hole was so fucking tight.

"Oh...... man............, her ass hole is so tight that i can't move my finger up and down" he said and he pushed with some force and this time it went further deep and it made cry out in more pain. He was loving it and she was definitely not.

Her ass hole eased out a little after a rough finger fuck of ten minutes and now he was finger fucking her ass hole in full speed.

"Oh.. man..... you are going to love this" he said and kept on doing what he was doing. He pulled his finger out after a rough finger fuck of fifteen minutes and now it was the turn of the other officer.

"Well, let's be sure through your finger" he said to the other officer and he immediately jumped to the scene and without wasting a second, he inserted his finger inside her tight ass hole. He was more young and more rougher than the other one and he was causing even more pain in her ass hole with his finger.

He finger fucked it for ten minutes and then he pulled it out. Last two hours were the worst of her life. She was stripped naked and her private parts were not private any more. They were assaulted, violated, played with, squeezed, drilled and destroyed.

"Okay miss, now only one hole is remaining and that is your mouth. And one more thing, behave while we check your mouth otherwise there would be consequences for your actions" he said.

"Well, first we check her mouth with our lips, we have to taste your mouth and look for any different taste and see if you have consumed this substance for yourself or not" he said and he immediately grabbed her back and stuck his lips on her juicy lips.

He parted her lips with his lips and started kissing them with his dark lips. He was inserting his tongue inside her mouth and the taste of his mouth was disgusting for her. But he was loving her taste and he was licking her tongue with his. He was exploring her mouth by his long tongue and he was feeling that he was in heaven and kissing a goddess.

He kept on doing that for half an hour and then pulled out.

"Her mouth is so soft and delicious and i didn't find anything unusual, well you make sure of it please" he said to the other one and he was already anxious to do that. He jumped to the scene and started exploring her mouth.

He reached to even further depths of her mouth and he was absolutely in awe of her delicious mouth. His lips remained locked with her for around forty minutes and then he also pulled out.

"Well miss, we have checked your all holes by our primary method and so far you have passed the test. But now, we have to perform extreme methods and go further deep in your holes to be absolutely sure" he said.

She was not sure what did he mean and then she saw them removing their pants and she had a look at their dicks. And her eyes almost came out of their socket. Their dick were huge, more ever, they were monstrous black dicks.

They were so thick and huge and she had never seen such a big dick in her life. Her husband had a small one which not even one quarter of these huge monsters. She was not sure how it would fit inside her.

"No.............. please................... they are so big.............. i can't take them in, they won't fit in me, please" she said.

"That is our job to fit them. Listen miss, we have to explore the deepest parts of your holes and to make that happen, this is the only way" he said while removing his cloths completely.

They both were naked and they were looking like two hungry beasts. They were ready to drill her holes hard.

"Where do we start" he was wondering.

"Let's start by your mouth, what do you think miss, this way, our dicks would get wet and it would be easy to get inside your other holes" he said and he lowered down her ties and made her sit in her knees. Her hands were still tied above her head.

He brought his dick near her face and he measured it. It was almost equal to the length of her face and she horrified to see that. His dick was looking even bigger and thicker when it was brought close to her face.

"Open your mouth miss" he ordered.

"No...................., i am not doing this" she said.

"Well we have other options available to do that" he said and he went inside his cabin and when he came back, he had something in his hands. It was ball gag and the space of ball was huge. He squeezed her tits and she opened her mouth to shout and he suddenly put the gag around his face.

Her mouth was stretched open now and she had no way to close it. He took his fully erect dick in his hands and placed it on the ball gag and pushed it inside her mouth as it was already wide open. His dick went only halfway inside her mouth and it reached to the end of her mouth.

"Well your mouth is tight, let's explore the further deep places of it" he said and he pushed his dick further more and it touched her throat. He started giving deep thrusts and his dick was exploring the deepest areas of her mouth and throat.

He was banging her hard and she gagging for breath "Mm...................... mm..................mm....................mm.................."

he was moaning in utmost pleasure as his dick was getting immense tightness inside her mouth. Her mouth was warm and delicate and his dick was ravaging it. She couldn't close her mouth as it was stretched wide and his dick had a free entry inside.

He was giving her a nasty deep throat in full speed and she had no way to stop it. It was her first time and her dick smelled terrible and tasted even more terrible. She was gagging continuously and he was slamming her mouth continuously.

His dick was now completely inside her mouth and it had reached halfway down her throat. His dick was perfect fit inside her mouth. He kept on fucking her mouth for around 45 minutes and finally his balls twitched and he buried his dick deep in her mouth and released his hot load inside her throat.

She had no option except to drink all of it as the doorway was blocked by his huge dick. Finally he pulled it out and she took a sigh of relief and the remaining cum came out of her mouth and rolled down to her spongy tits.

"Well miss, your mouth has been cleared, but to be absolutely sure, we need a one more go by my friend here" he said and the other inspector inserted his dick inside her mouth. He was over excited and straight away, he started to bang her throat.

He was holding her head with his hands and he was skull fucking her in full speed. She started gagging again and this time, it was much more brutal, ruthless and fast. She was gasping for air and he was continuously thrusting her mouth. His balls were slapping her jaw and it was creating a thumping sound.

Her tongue was burning with the continuous friction with those huge dicks and her throat was sore. He kept on fucking her for over thirty minutes and finally he decided to fill her throat with his load.

When he pulled out, there was still a lot of cum remaining in his dick and he unleashed on her beautiful face. He made sure to cover whole parts of her face and in the end, her eyes, forehead, nose, lips, neck and tits were fully covered in thick disgusting and stinking cum load.

She was feeling she was in a literal hell and she had no way out.

"Okay, miss, greetings, you have passed the mouth test. We have not found anything inside your mouth. We have taken out all the procedures on your mouth and now let's move on to the nest part" he said.

They untied her hands from the roof, took her to a table and made her lie down on that table on her back. They tied her hands back again, this time to the table stand above her head. They grabbed her legs, spread them wider and pulled them over her head, and tied them with her hands.

She was completely stretched up and her pussy was giving an open invitation to both of them. Her lower body was folded on her stomach and her legs were hugging her neck from either sides. The officer was ready with is fully erect again dick. They opened her ball gag to hear her shouts.

He placed his dick on the tip of her wide stretched pussy lips and gave a huge thrust and his whole dick went inside in a single thrust and she immediately cried in pain. She had never taken such a huge dick inside her pussy.

It was huge and it went very deep inside. He grabbed her spongy cum covered tits and started squeezing them and started to fuck her pussy along with that. Her pussy was very tight and it increased the pleasure threefold to his dick.

his dick was destroying her pussy wildly and she was continuously shouting hard "Ah.............. ah............... ah............. ah............... ah.....................".

his thighs were slapping her thighs in the process and his dick was exploring the deepest walls of her pussy. He was squeezing and pinching her nipples and it was making her go crazy in pain and humiliation.

He was moaning out loud "Oh................. oh...................... oh............ oh............... man she is so fucking tight...................... oh.............................".

he kept on fucking her for thirty minutes and then he buried his dick deep inside her pussy and released his load in it. She could feel the hot and thick load inside her pussy. He pulled it out and he was relaxed.

"I have just had the best fuck of my life woman, your pussy is amazing, but as i said, we need to be absolutely sure and my friend will make it sure" he said and the other officer jumped on the opportunity and straight away started fucking her pussy wildly.

He was so fucking rougher that he reached to the end part of her pussy and he was thrust like a wild beast. He kept on fucking it for another thirty minutes and finally he unleashed his huge load inside her pussy.

But he was a naughty one. He pulled his dick out and released his remaining cum on her hairy bush. Her hairy bush was now a hotchpotch of hairs mixed with a thick load of cum. Her pussy had been stretched to it s maximum limits and her throat was sore from the continuous shouting.

Her pussy had received such a brutal pounding and man, it has been ruthlessly drilled.

"Well, greetings again miss, you have passed the pussy test too. Now only procedure is remaining and we are quiet eager to complete our job and move on" he said and they untied her back again. She was not able to close her legs because of her fully stretched pussy.

They made her stand and tied her back in her previous position, standing in the middle of the room with her hands tied up above her head. When she stood there, the huge load which was there inside her pussy, rolled down out of it and onto her thighs and legs.

They went behind her back and had a look at her tiny ass hole.

"Well, let's drill that tiny ass hole" he said.

"No................. please..................... not there, you have already checked there with your finger" she pleaded.

"Yeah but we could not reach to the deepest parts of your ass hole and you can a small packet deep in your ass hole, so we have to check it" he said and he parted her bouncy buttocks and placed his dick on the tip of her tiny ass hole.

He gave a brutal thrust and his dick only went halfway inside. Her ass hole was too tight for such a big dick. He gave another brutal thrust and this time with a much stronger force and finally it fully went inside.

She gave a huge cry "Ah..............................................................."