Airport Security Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

he started to move his dick in and out but he could not. His dick was stuck inside because her ass hole was very tight. He pulled it out, put some of the cum drops on it and again pushed it back in and this time, he could move it in and out. He started to bang her ass hole in some speed and she was feeling that her ass hole was burning from inside.

He grabbed her spongy tits back again and his thighs started slapping her bouncy buttocks. His thrusts were so wild that her body was moving forwards and backwards with every thrust. She was shouting out loud in pain "Ah................................... ah............................................ ah...................................... ah.................................................. ah...................................".

for the first time in her life, her ass hole was getting fucked and she was feeling disgusting. His dick was enjoying and ramming her tiny hole like a wild bear. He kept on fucking for around fifty minutes and finally he unleashed his load deep in her ass hole.

He pulled it out and it was turn of the other officer.

"No please, you have checked it out, there is nothing in there, please not again.............." she said.

"Miss, we have to double check our procedures, that is the protocol and we have to follow it" he said and the other inspector started fucking her ass hole. He was more like a wild lion and she was feeling that her ass hole was going to tear apart in two halves.

His dick was exploring so deep in her ass hole that her ass hole started making farting sounds because of the pressure it was getting from his dick.

His thrusts were so fast that her upper body was moving forward and backwards in super fast speed and along with that, her spongy tits were dancing up and down, round and round and it was quiet a sight to watch.

She was in immense pain and she was shouting her hear out "Ah........................................... ah............................. ah......................... ah...................................... ah......................................".

he was enjoying it even more and he was brutally squeezing her spongy tits and it made the pour the milk from them. He was squeezing them hard and her ass hole was getting drilled in full speed too. The other officer placed a jar in front of her tits and let it fill up.

They were enjoying themselves and heaving the best time of their lives. They had never fucked such a goddess and they had fulfilled their desire now.

He was drilling her so hard that his dick was reaching the deepest wall of her ass hole. Her ass hole was still getting rammed hard and he was not in the mood to slow down any time soon. He kept on drilling her ass hole for around an hour and finally he filled ass hole with his hot load. Her tiny ass hole could not contain such a huge load, and it started throwing out the load and it rolled down to her clitoris and thighs.

Their job was done and her all holes were filled with their disgusting cum. She was not in a position to speak, to walk properly or to do any thing any time soon.

"Okay miss, we have completed our full procedure and we thank you for your cooperation. And since you have such a good girl, we would like to give you a parting gift" he said.

"We are going to give you a double team fuck, together and you are going to love it" he said.

"What................., no................ please................................" she murmured.

There was no way she could take two huge monstrous dick at the same time. Well they were determined to do that and no one was there to stop them. Both of them took their positions. One was in front of her and the other one behind her back.

Both of them inserted their dick at the same time, one in her pussy and the other one in her ass hole. And they started giving her brutal thrusts at the same time. Their timing was in perfect coordination and they were drilling her both holes wildly.

She was in no position to take these two at the same time. Her holes were in a lot of pain and she was shouting to her loudest "Ah......... ah.......... ah........... ah........ ah......... ah......... ah........ ah......... ah................ ah.................".

her tits were dancing again and her thighs and buttocks were getting slapped by balls of two muscular hunks. This was too much to handle for her and her legs were trembling with pain. Cum was oozing out of her both the holes and rolling down to the floor.

They further drilled her both holes together for another hour or so and filled her holes at the same time and they were not finished yet. They swapped their places and did the same thing again for another hour and filled her holes again.

Finally they pulled out and they were done.

"Greetings miss, you have been cleared for not hiding anything illegal in your private parts and you are free to go from here" they said.

She got a sigh of relief and she thought she could finally go.

"But, as you were carrying almost a billion dollars worth of illegal substance, you will taken into custody of a federal officer and he will take over from here" he said.

Her eyes opened wide in a shock, but she was free from this brutal fuck session.

"Here is mister Hill, he will take it from here, sir wait outside, we will get her dressed and get her ready for you" he said.

Mr Hill was a middle aged man in his fifties, he was a white guy who was known for using various humiliating methods to get the truth out of a suspect.

"Well no need to get her dressed officer, she is going to face further investigation by me and she will be just fine like this" he said.

Her eyes grew even wider in shock. What was happening with her life. When she though she was free, right at that time, she was caught in another strong grasp of law. He untied her hands from above her head and tied them behind her back.

"Thanks for your service officers, thank you for inspecting a criminal with utmost honesty and following all the procedures. I will take it from here" he said.

He made her walk out of the office. She was still naked with her hands tied behind her back and cum rolling out of her holes and she was not able to walk properly because her legs were able to come closer to each other.

And she was being made to walk out of the airport towards his car. Lucky for her, there was no one around to look at her like this. They reached the car and and he made sit inside and they went away.

"So miss Fareeda, from now on, you will be in my custody, and i am empowered to apply any method on you get the truth out. So get ready for another hell ride" he said and he driven her away. He took to a secret site where she could not see any one, or any house near by. It was a wild area.

He made her walk again and took her to a secret facility. They entered a room which had just a table and various toys to play with her. He left her there and walked outside.

"Get yourself comfortable honey, i will be back in a while" he said.

She came inside the room and sat on the floor. Cum was still leaking from her pussy and ass hole and she wanted to rest, so she lay down on the floor, waiting for further more humiliations coming her way.

To be continued...