Airtight

Story Info
Lexie goes to a local kink club.
4.4k words
4.56
14.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Airtight

I walked into the club, clad in a sexy ass outfit, wearing my hair in double French braids. I was nervous, shaking like a little leaf in my Doc Martens. I was way out of my element. I strode through the doors, eyes landed and stuck on me. I tried not to make eye contact with any of them and kept my chin up, walking straight.

I reached the bar and sat on a high stool, having to jump awkwardly a bit. A woman and man were both watching me, smiling. I giggled and looked away. The woman was tall and thin, beautiful. Long dark curled tresses cascaded around her heart shaped face. Her partner was equally pale but with dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

I ordered a drink, something with the most alcohol. I watched the bartender do his fancy tricks and shake the mixer like a pro. He slid my drink to me on a tiny napkin and I blushed when he winked at me. He was decent, he could do.

I felt a tap on my right shoulder and spun around to see the woman that had been staring at me. "Hello," she drawled in a British accent. "What brings you into Lounge 61? Are you waiting for your dom?"

I flipped my hair over my shoulder, laughing. She looked perplexed. "I don't have a dom. I'm just here looking for something fun."

"I know fun. So does my Alex, my submissive. Although, he is really more of a switch and so am I." I looked over to where he was sitting, he waved to me, I wiggled my fingers back at him.

"Oh, really?" I sipped my drink. Fuck the bartender, she does look fun. Am I into girls though? And what's a switch?

She interrupted my thoughts with, "Why don't you come sit with us and we'll have a few drinks?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

I followed her over to where they were sitting and had to awkwardly jump into the high bar stool again. Amazingly, I felt strong hands helping lift me up. I looked back; the woman was helping me. She was so strong.

"Thank you," I murmured.

"Of course, beautiful. What's your name?"

"Yes, do tell us." Her partner, Alex, spoke.

"Lexie. And yours?" I looked to the woman.

"Anise. It's so lovely to meet you."

"Lovely," Alex countered.

"It's nice to meet you guys as well. What brings the two of you in tonight?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you know, this and that. We dabble in playing out scenes here every so often. Tonight, we are hunting," said Alex, dropping his voice an octave on the last sentence.

"Oh?" My eyes widened.

"Yes, but the hunt has ended now, don't you think darling?" Anise caressed Alex's cheek and he practically purred into her hand.

"Yes, I'd say so."

"So, you approve?"

"Mhmm. She's pretty," he whispered into her hand, his lips tracing the lines of her palm.

I watched them, listening intently. They were so interesting to watch, like a movie.

"Well, I say we get nice and sloshed, then we head out of here. What do you say, pretty girl?" Anise asked.

I agreed, nodding, getting flushed. I didn't expect her to be so forward. But I came here for a reason, and that reason had clearly presented itself without much effort on my part.

"What's your poison?" Alex inquired.

"I don't really have one. But I'll take a vodka with a splash of cranberry," I chimed.

"Good girl," Anise purred, and I felt my sex pinch.

I was in way over my head. I knew nothing about the kink world. I knew Lounge 61 was highly recommended and had great reviews. So, I thought I'd give it a go. It was turning out to be a promising decision.

"Here you are," Alex broke me from my reverie, and I took my drink.

We drank until we could hardly see straight, and Anise finally called for a cab.

"Is this your first time here, love?" Alex asked, leaning closer to me, twirling a strand of my hair around his lithe finger.

"Yes, it is." I blushed in embarrassment.

"So, you've not ever done a scene?"

"Of course she hasn't darling, she probably has yet to even see one being played out," Anise quipped.

"My God! Would you like to accompany me upstairs while Anise pays our bill?"

"Sure. Here's my card." I tried to hand my card to Anise, but she swatted it away like a fly.

"I'll take care of it," Anise lowered her tone, looking serious and domineering.

I agreed reluctantly and followed Alex upstairs to the scene rooms. Once upstairs, my senses were blasted with sex. The smell, the noise, and I even thought the taste in the air. There was a thick energy, like walking through a haunted house. My eyes widened when we walked past the first room. A woman was bound and gagged, held up on some sort of pedestal with ropes attached to the ceiling. She looked to be in a state of pure pleasure. A masked man was pounding into her from behind over and over, seeming to get faster and faster. I gawked.

"Lovely, isn't she?"

"Yes..." I genuinely couldn't believe my eyes.

The next room was red and lowly lit, so I could hardly see what was happening. But when my eyes adjusted, I was shocked to see three women bent over a bench and being fucked from behind by machines in unison. There was a masked woman dressed in all leather, whipping them one at a time. I could hear each yelp over the machinery.

We kept walking and I turned my head to the left, where a small group of people were clustered. I stood on tiptoes to see over their heads. What I saw disturbed me but turned me on all the same. A man was being fucked anally by a woman with a dildo connected to a long stick. Another woman was whipping him with a belt, it looked like. His mouth was occupied by yet another woman's strap on. I could hear the wet noises coming from his throat through the glass.

"I bet you'd like an airtight fuck, wouldn't you, doll?" Alex drawled, and I just stood, gawking.

There was a sharp tap on my shoulder and I almost jumped right out of my boots.

"Cab's here, let's go." Anise winked and turned on her heel.

I followed, Alex behind me. I could feel his eyes scanning my backside. I smiled and swayed my hips just a little more than normal.

We reached the doors and I realized I had left my phone at the bar.

"I'll meet you guys in a sec, left my phone." I hurriedly walked back to the bar but didn't see my phone where I had thought I'd left it. "Hey!" I flagged down the bartender.

"What's up cutie? Looking for my number?" He smiled a cute, crooked smile and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Have you seen my phone? It's got a purple case!" I hollered over the suddenly blaring music.

"Looking for this?" I swirled around and saw an older man dressed in a suit, holding my phone out to me. I reached for it, but he snatched it away just in time.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat. "Please?"

"I'd like to buy you a drink, please?" he mimicked me.

"She's already had enough, I believe. Haven't you, darling?" Alex was suddenly at my side and snatching my phone out of the stranger's hand.

He looked offended at first but then countered with, "A little more never hurt anyone, right?" He drawled in a thick British accent, more accentuated than even Anise.

Alex's eyes twinkled and his face stretched into a slow but broad smile. "Would you like to join us tonight, mate?" he asked the stranger.

I gaped at him, shaking my head. "What the hell are you doing?" But with how drunk I was, and horny, I felt myself getting soaked at the idea of fucking all three of them, or them fucking me...

"I would love to."

"Cab's waiting, let's get out of here, shall we?" The strange man and I walked together behind Alex. He took my hand in his and lifted it to his mouth. He kissed my hand and swirled his tongue over the back of my hand in some intricate pattern that had me practically melting between my legs. I could feel wetness pooling and spilling out of my panties, dripping down my thighs. I couldn't believe this was happening. I came to win a prize and got much more than I had bargained for.

"I will make you scream my name by the end of the night, little girl." I looked to the side and up at him and bit my lip. He took my chin in my hand and stopped me from walking. He leaned in and bit my bottom lip. I yelped and jumped back, which elicited a hearty laugh from the man.

"More of that later, will you hurry, please?" Alex whined.

"My name's Oliver. But you can call me, Sir." He was so dark, and even more domineering than Anise. His tanned skin was enticing enough to want to take a bite out of. His dark eyes were so guarded and hard to look into.

"Yessir," I feigned his accent and he laughed. Although, his pupils seemed to dilate, and his nostrils flared.

We finally reached the cab, where Anise was impatiently waiting.

"The driver almost left you people! Who's this?" she barked.

"Another playmate. Our little Lexie wants it airtight tonight."

"Oh?" Anise smiled coyly and looked at me with a challenging stare. "You will get what you want tonight, darling Lexie." She broke out into a smile and grabbed my hand from Oliver's, er... Sir's.

I climbed into the cab, while Sir and Alex sat on either side of me. The cab driver put the pedal to the medal, and we were zooming home. Wherever home was, I wasn't sure where we were headed. But I didn't rightly care, either.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My place," said Sir, as he leaned over and whispered an address to the cab driver.

"I'd like to go to our place actually," Anise corrected and leaned over and whispered a different location to the driver.

"So, where the hell am I taking you people then, huh?" the driver barked out, angrily.

"My house," demanded Sir in a deep and scary tone. I jumped and leaned closer to Alex, but Sir grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"This time, you win stranger danger, but next time it's our place. Got it?"

"Next time?" I asked, alarmed.

Alex laughed, "After tonight, you won't ever want anyone else to fuck you again but us three. I can promise you that. At least for myself anyways."

"Oh, I can promise that too," Sir added.

I started to shiver, not because I was cold, but because I was starting to get nervous. That first day of school kind of feeling that you just can't shake. A feeling of trepidation in the face of something novel and unknown.

"O-okay," I murmured.

"Don't be scared, little Lexie, we'll take good care of you," Sir soothed and pulled me onto his lap.

"Ah ah! Don't get ahead of yourself now," Alex yelled and pulled me from his lap back into my seat.

Sir looked like he wanted to kill Alex and I shivered some more. He put his hand on my left boob and Alex put his hand on my right. At the same time, they ripped my shirt down, exposing my voluptuous boobs spilling out of my bomb-shell bra. Sir pulled down the cup of my bra, revealing my milky white boob and my strawberry-colored nipple. They both gasped and Alex pulled down the other cup a little more roughly than Sir.

Anise whipped her head around and stared at my exposed tits. Her mouth opened and for a moment, she looked like a shocked anime character, making small sounds of wonderment.

"I can't wait to taste those," she whispered.

"I can try them for you, mam," Alex teased.

"Please do, you have my permission, love," she responded.

He bent and cupped my boob from the bottom, lifting it to his mouth. He took my nipple into his hot mouth and suckled gently, swirling his tongue around my areola and making me pant. Sir bent and did the same when Alex stopped to look at Anise. He cupped my boob from underneath, as Alex had done, and suckled my nipple into his mouth. He grazed his teeth against it, and I sucked in air, sounding like a hiss. He smiled against my tit, doing that thing he did to the back of my hand at the club. My mouth popped open, and I moaned outright.

Anise gasped and bit her lip. "You sound like honey, sweet girl."

"She tastes like it too," Sir quipped.

They both sucked my nipples, making me squirm and writhe in satisfaction.

"Don't stop, please," I begged.

"Oh, they won't. Not unless I tell them too." Anise flipped her hair, smiling, and turned around, opening something on her phone. She turned back around after a few seconds and demanded I open my legs. I had on a black leather skirt and lacy black panties underneath. I did as I was told, putting both boots on the edge of the seat and spreading my legs. Both men moved out of the way of my legs and peeked over them to see what was hiding there.

Anise told Alex to spread me open and he reached under my legs, pulling my panties to the side, exposing my bare flesh. Sir reached under my other leg and parted my lips with his thick fingers. My mouth popped open again and I sighed in relief. My pussy had been neglected for far too long and I was dying all night to have it be touched.

"Such a pretty little pink pussy," murmured Alex, Sir nodding and agreeing with him.

"Beautiful," Anise breathed. "Now get her ready for you, Alex. Not sure how large you are mister, but-"

"Anise, it was supposed to be a surprise. You don't want to scare the sweet girl, do you?" Alex reprimanded her.

"Maybe a little." She got a sly look upon her face and giggled.

Eyes wide, I cried out when I felt one finger from the left and another from the right, stretching my pussy open as far as it would go. Two different men's fingers were stretching my pussy open, and it burned slightly, but I adjusted fast and started to pant. I moaned when they released and only one started to finger me. Alex's fingers were long and thin, like a pianist. He slid his digit into my opening slowly until it was buried to the knuckle in my pussy.

"You're so fucking wet, it's incredible. Have you been this way all night, love?"

"Yes," I moaned.

Sir grabbed my chin and made me face him, he leaned in and bit my lower lip again. I was tingling from head to toe, already starting to cum. When Sir slid his tongue into my mouth and kissed me the way I had never been kissed before, I came hard. It hit me like a freight train. I squeezed my eyes shut as it rocked me to my core. I shook so hard, both men had to pry my legs open in an effort to keep making me cum.

When I opened my eyes, both men were looking at me in wonder. I closed my eyes again, turning bright red. Sir grabbed my face again and turned me towards him.

"Open your eyes, darling." I did and he was looking at me with an air of pride. "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life."

I looked up and Anise and the driver were both looking at me in awe, as well.

"That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful," Alex praised me.

"W-were h-h-here," the driver stuttered badly. I wondered if it was a natural stutter or if he was just in shock at what had just transpired in his cab.

The men pulled my panties back over my throbbing pussy and my skirt down. I took Sir's hand and followed him inside to a lavish and large California style home. Alex and Anise followed closely behind us, whispering to each other furiously. I wondered briefly what they were talking about, when Sir unlocked the double front doors, and I was confronted with a beautiful interior.

"Wow, this is breathtaking," I said.

"Thank you, love."

"A little small but lavish enough. I like the décor and the furniture, so there's that," Anise offered.

"Small?" I asked incredulously.

"She is very high maintenance and filthy rich, my dear," Alex explained.

I was amazed and said nothing, what was there to say to that?

"Welcome to my home, please make yourselves comfortable. Shoes off though."

We all took our shoes off, piling them neatly next to the front door. Then we followed Sir into his large living room and made ourselves comfortable on couches and armchairs. Sir had me sit on his lap. He slid my skirt down and off my legs, I kicked it across the room. He spread my legs, making me press my back into him and lean my head back on his shoulder. I rolled my head to the side; he was looking at me. He took my mouth in his again and made out with me passionately.

A minute or so later, I felt someone between my legs. Then I felt a hot mouth breathing on my drenched pussy.

"You're fucking soaked," Anise murmured between my legs.

"Taste me, please," I begged.

"Oh, I plan to, doll."

She dug in, parting my pussy with her fingers and licking up and down my slit. Every time she hit my clit, I jumped and could feel Sir's huge and hard erection against my lower back. I wanted something inside me so bad, I reached behind me and rubbed at his clothed cock. He chuckled and removed my hand, pinning them to my belly. He held me like that, while Anise ravished my pussy.

I lifted my head and looked up to see Anise's head between my legs and Alex jerking off the biggest cock I had ever seen, across the room.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Anise ignored me and kept up her ministrations, sensing my need and pushing her tongue into my pussy again and again, making me squirm. She replaced it with two slim fingers, finger fucking me and sucking on my clit in unison.

"Cum for us, baby, cum," whispered Sir, in the shell of my ear.

I saw stars as I came for the second time that night. It exploded through me, pleasure. Pure ecstasy, tingling all the way from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I screamed out, unable to control myself.

"Yes, fuck!" I cried. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek. Sir swept it off with his finger and tasted it.

Anise stayed in between my legs, working Sir's cock out of his boxers and pants. Once she had it out, she gobbled it up like her favorite meal, just as she had my pussy. She deep throated him, gagging and getting it wet with her thick saliva. She slapped his cock against my pussy once, twice, three times. I gasped and yelped at the last one, harder than the first two. Sir was groaning and making throaty noises of approval.

"You ready to get fucked?" she asked me.

"Yes, please," I begged yet again.

She pointed his big cock at my entrance, and he thrust his hips forward, shoving it into my waiting pussy. I cried out loudly, feeling stuffed to the brim.

"Slow!" I yelled.

He slowed down and let me adjust to his size. I sighed when my body relaxed, and the walls of my pussy became accustomed to him. He felt the change and started to fuck me harder, going deeper. I felt myself getting ready to cum right away.

"You're already going to cum for me, aren't you? You dirty little slut, you love my cock, don't you?" he demanded gruffly.

"Yes, Sir. Fuck yes, Sir!"

I started to cum when Anise started sucking my clit again, while Sir was pumping in and out of my pussy.

Alex was suddenly there and pulled Anise up and to the side. He bent down and rubbed his enormous cock against my clit which made me explode in pure pleasure once again. I came even harder than the second time if that's even possible. But apparently it was because I was literally blinded by pleasure. I couldn't see anything, just blurs of color.

Sir's cock exited my pussy with an audible plop and was replaced immediately by an even bigger one. I hissed as Alex pushed past my entrance, stretching me further than they had with their fingers.

"Oh, my God!" I screamed.

"Yeah, I know, baby. My turn to make you cum now."

And when I did cum, I squirted all over Alex and his cock, and Sir's cock as well. All three of them whooped and cheered, like I had just accomplished a great feat.

"Holy shit, you are so fucking sexy," Sir said in my ear.

"So incredible," Alex agreed. Anise was nodding furiously.

I needed a break, so Alex pulled out of me, making me gasp, and pulled me to my feet. Anise was sitting on the couch, leaned back and legs spread. Alex pushed me down to my knees and Anise grabbed my head, pushing me into her pussy. I had never eaten anyone out before, but I thought of all the les porn I'd watched and thought I did alright. She came all over my face after sucking her clit into her mouth just as she had done to me.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12