All Comments on 'Airtight'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Recreational sex, the best kind

TAria_NewlandTAria_Newlandalmost 2 years ago

Such a good story to start the day off with! Loads of fun and gives me ideas. Thanks!

shadysweetshadysweetalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Tilan You are technically right and I realized that after publishing. I just knew there'd be someone who noticed. Lol.

As far as BDSM goes, she found two doms and a sub to play with, so yes it does fit in the BDSM category, as dominance snd submission are literally in the acronym. :) Sorry, (not sorry) you didn't like it. ;)

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Oh, my that was so nasty and naughty and so fucking delicious! Loved it all. Men have the same sort of fantasy, of being taken by a group of women and used over and over. This was a yummy story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yummy, airtight. But, like it if the airtight done by only men with no woman involves.

Imagine if 3 men pumping holes, 2 men sucking breasts, 4 men holding wrists and ankles.

So 1 woman and 9 men.

Just a kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.