Airtight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex came behind me and slid into me again. I gasped and gritted my teeth together but adjusted quickly. I kept eating Anise's pussy, wanting to make her quirt like I had. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as I slid my fingers into her, and finger fucked her while suckling her clit.

Alex fucked me hard from behind. I felt his finger against my asshole, and I flinched and tried to pull away.

"Ah, ah, ah."

"Please, no."

He ignored me and spit on my ass, rubbing it in on my hole with the pad of his thumb. He pushed his thumb into my ass slowly, after a while adding another finger, trying to stretch me out.

"It hurts a little," I whined.

"You'll become accustomed, just give it a minute or so," Alex soothed. He rubbed my back with his other hand.

He was right. It started to feel good, especially knowing both of my holes were being filled. Alex removed his member from my pussy and put the head of his cock at the entrance of my ass. Anise pulled me out from between her legs and consoled me, rubbing my back like Alex had. It took some pushing, but it finally popped in past my entrance and I was bombarded with a stinging feeling there.

"It hurts a lot!"

"Shhh, just relax and take deep breaths," Anise coaxed.

Alex moved very slowly, going in about halfway and stopping to let my body adjust. After a minute of this, I sighed and my body completely relaxed. It felt amazing. He pushed in further, until he was almost to the hilt, then pulled all the way out. He entered me again and pushed harder this time. He started pumping in and out steadily and I was dragging ragged breaths of air into my lungs, chest heaving.

Anise moved out from in front of me and Sir took her place on the couch. His cock was erect and ready, precum oozing from the tip. I crawled on top of him, Alex pulling out to let me get comfortable. I slid his dick in between my legs, and it slid right into my waiting pussy. I moaned loudly. Alex came close behind me and slid his cock into my ass, while Sir started to pound me pussy from below me. They established a rhythm, like a sawing back and forth between my ass and pussy. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm going to cum!" I wailed.

"Cum for us!" they both yelled in unison.

That was all it took for me to erupt into a powerful orgasm that overtook my body like a poltergeist. Sir pulled out and I squirted all over him. Anise clapped and cheered, and I felt genuinely accomplished.

They kept fucking me, drawing three more orgasms out of me before they both started to moan, close to cumming. Sir came first, deep in my pussy and Alex joined shortly after, cumming deep in my ass. I felt so full and happy. They both pulled out of me slowly, making wet squishy sounds. Sir rolled me off of him, kissing me on the neck. I laid on the couch, legs splayed and completely spent.

Anise came in between my legs with her phone out. She took several pictures of the cum oozing out of both of my gaping and wrecked holes. She put her phone aside and started lapping up all the cum, hitting my clit a few times sand making me shudder and contract. More cum came pouring out f my holes and she sucked and lapped all of it up.

She raised her head and wiped at her mouth with the back of her lacy sleeve. "Tasty," she said, winking.

We all collapsed onto the couch together after Anise was finished with me, exhausted.

"You can all stay tonight, I have extra rooms," Sir told us.

"Thank you," the three of us mumbled.

Anise and I shuffled up the stairs, following after Sir. He showed us a room and we both walked in and collapsed onto the bed, Alex following and curling up next to both of us, spooning us. Sir chuckled and came over to the bed, taking my hand.

"You're sleeping with me tonight, love."

I was too tired to resist, so let him guide me to another room, much bigger with a four-poster bed. I climbed onto the bed and let me scoop me into his arms.

"Sleep, love," he whispered. "I'll wake you later for a little more fun."

I feel asleep in his warm embrace immediately, dreaming of what was to come next.

12