Aisha the White Cock Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aisha finally let's the cock slip from her happily and sexually possessed, rsucking mouth. "Give me your number baby... we gotta do this again... and again... and again." The guy laughs Aisha smirks, then reaches in her purse and writes her number. She hands it though the hole to the guy.

"Your boyfriend will never find out baby. I promise."

"Just make sure you keep feeding me this delicious jizz and everything will be fine. Here..." Aisha reaches in her purse again and pulls out her card. She hands it to the guy through the hole again. "I'm a sex councilor. I usually handle women, but I'll make an exception for you. You can feed me in my office. Call and make an appointment. I'LL make you one of my regular clients." Aisha licks his cock head and kisses it.

"Sure thing baby. Thanks. Can I fuck you too?"

"Sure... well have plenty of time. I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Great...but I meant now too."

"Oh... (Aisha laughs)... sure."Aisha stands up and turns around, her back to the cock. She bends over and grabs the white dick.

"Can I please fuck your ass? It's been so long since I've ass fucked a chick...pretty please." They both laugh again.

Aisha rubs the cock on her wet labia, then moves it to her anus. She pushes it in. The guys slides his dick up my girlfriends tight ass. "Mmmmmmmmmmm... I love getting fucked in the ass." Aisha says, in her sexiest voice.

The white guy fucks Aisha's, perfectly shaped, tight ass deep, his whole cock drilling up her ass. Aisha bites her bottom lip and moans loudly. "FUCK MEEEEE!!" Aisha reaches under her and ribs her throbbing clit, as the white guy bangs her ass harder and harder. The thin wall shakes from the force of the guy banging against it. Aisha squirts. It hits the wall, sliding slowly down it.

The White guy bangs Aisha's ass for another fifteen minutes. She cums twice more. She slams her ass back against the wall, getting every inch of that anonymous white dick up her perfect, ebony ass. The guys grunts loud and cums deep up my girlfriend's tight ass.

Aisha pulls away and turns around, kneeling down. She sucks the still cumming cock, drinking down the tasty cream squirting out of it. "Mmmmmmmmmmm... feed me baby. Feed me that delicious cum white boy." Aisha laughs around the cock, jerking it, sucking down every fucking drop that comes out.

"I fucking love your cum baby. I'm an addict. Keep hooking me up daddy." Aisha laughs, as she sucks the white dick. The guy laughs... then starts to piss, accidentally, in Aisha's mouth. It shocks her, catching her off guard. The pissing cock falls out of her mouth. It pisses on her tits. Aisha starts to get up, but doesn't. The warm piss feels good on her tits, especially on her hard throbbing nipples.

"I'm sorry baby. It just slipped out. I mean it."

Aisha looks at the piss dribbling off her nipples. She rubs the nipples, watching the piss fall away. She smiles. Aisha grabs the white dick and jerks it. "Piss in my mouth. I want it." Aisha tells the white man through the wall.

The cock starts pissing. Aisha closes her gorgeous lips around it and drinks the warm yellow liquid down. She drinks mine, so she's used to the taste. Aisha drinks down four mouthfuls of random white guy piss. She jerks the cock, as it pisses. It stops pissing. Aisha sucks it dry.

"Thanks baby... that was fucking great. You're definitely the hottest chick ever."

"Thank you love. Remember to make an appointment... so you can feed me some cum. I'm looking forward to it." Aisha kisses the white cock.

"You got it baby... I'm looking forward to it too."

Aisha gets up and licks her lips. She picks up her top and puts it back on. All of a sudden two more white dciks pop through two other gloryholes. Aisha looks at them. They're both short, but thick. She smiles. She decides to further her descent into white cock whoredom.

Aisha sucks off both clocks, alternating between them, spitting on them, wrapping those lips so tight around them. Aisha gets them off quickly. First one... then the other... blast their cum into Aisha's white cock cum hungry mouth. She sucks them both clean, drinking every drop.

"Damn... even they taste good. I'm a white cum addict for sure." Aisha licks her lips, smiling.

The sleazy clerk opens the door and comes in. He's been watching her on the monitor that's in the rooms. He pulls out his huge cock. Aisha just smiles. She's very please by the huge white dick. The clerk smirks, knowing how much my girlfriend loves his cock. "Fuck... that's big. Even bigger than my boyfriend. Fuck me daddy." Aisha sits him in the chair and gets in his lap. She rides that 13 inch cock, screaming in delight the whole time. The clerk just fucking smirks. He squeezes Aisha's big, black titties and drills up into her pussy. She cums six times. Aisha's perfect, curvaceous body shakes from the pleasure.

The clerk bends her over in front of him and slams up her tight pussy from behind. He smacks her ass over and over. "Take that white dick bitch. Tell me how much you love it whore."

"I fucking love your big ass white dick daddy. I fucking love it so much. Yeahhhhhhhh. Fuck my ass daddy. Pound it hard."

The clerk spend the next ten minutes pummeling Aisha's tight ass with his huge white dick. Aisha cums twice more. That massive cock stretched Aisha's tight ass wide, pounding it with awesome butt banging force. He pulls out and turns Aisha around, pushing her to her knees. Aisha opens her mouth and dvours his cock. He grabs Aisha's head and brutally face fucks her. He slaps her face and spits on it, pounding Aisha's mouth and throat insanely hard.

"YEAHHHHHHHH... TAKE THAT FUCKING NUT WHORE!!" the clerk slaps Aisha's face again, as he pumps his load down her throat. Aisha drinks it down with a slutty smile. The clerk pulls out of Aisha's mouth and slaps her face with his hefty cock. He spits on her face. She wipes it off and picks it up. Aisha looks up at him with raw animal lust burning through her gaze.

"Good whore. Here's my address. I'll be expecting you over three or four times a week. Don't let me down bitch. Be ready when I need you. Tell your boyfriend you gotta work late or some shit." The clerk slaps her face again, then pisses all over her face. He drenches Aisha's face and hair with his piss. He smirks at her. Aisha smiles, then she sucks his dick, drinking down the warm piss happily.

Aisha finishes her evening at the adult bookstore getting gangbanged behind the store by the biker and his buddies. He ducks Aisha first, fisting her ass and pounding it as hard as humanly possible. I fucks her tits and cums all over them... and her face. His friends join in. They double anal her... triple vaginal her... and each one cums down her throat twice. They all piss all over her, drenching the big tit ebony beauty with warm white biker piss.

Aisha finds out the guy she first sucked and fucked is the businessman in the trench cost from before. The two short cocks belong to the two fat white guys from the store.

Aisha takes a shower in the back of the store, in the owners office, says goodbye to everyone, then heads home to me. She smiles the whole way, realizing she's not only nasty slut... but she's also... Aisha The White Cock Whore.

12