Aislynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A shirt is fine," she mumbled.

"Aislynn..." he said breathlessly.

"Mmm?"

"You look so perfect curled up in my bed... so inviting. I am a horrible father for wanting to cancel this evening and curl up right here with you for the rest of the week."

She smiled and rolled to her back, "Not at all, it's ok to have some time for yourself... but if you made plans with them then we'll see them through. After though... after you can make plans for us."

He looked her over as she lay on his bed, then dropped his shirt and went to her, his hand gliding up her ribs as his mouth found hers. His kiss was hungry and full of pent up need and she kissed him back just as hungrily. She was fully awake now, her body responding under him and wanting him.

"Daddy!" Mikki yelled. "Daddy?"

"Mik! Come on, you can watch youtube videos on my computer in my room," Dani called breathlessly.

"It's almost time?" Mikki called back from right outside his door.

Lee dove to the side, yanking his blankets up and rolling back to her, covering both of them. Aislynn giggled into his chest as she held him and waited.

"Come on Mik! Daddy will be right back, I am babysitting for a few minutes. There's a new video you will love."

There was silence after that and Lee let out a breath. He looked down at Aislynn with a smirk as she giggled again, then kissed her before getting up and pulling his shirt on. He tossed her a shirt too, a t-shirt from Brown University. "Come on, you. Let's go finish this before we get caught."

Aislynn was still smiling as she followed him out to the kitchen and she started cutting again as he put her clothes in the washing machine. When he passed her, he bent and kissed her neck and she closed her eyes and made an appreciative noise as she got goosebumps all over.

By the time the girls came back down, they were done cutting and putting the kabobs together and he had the grill started out back.

"What happened to your clothes?" Mikki immediately asked.

"Oh, I spilled, got messy. Your dad let me borrow a shirt and he's washing my clothes."

"Daddy, you have different clothes too."

"I made a huge mess, he had to wash his clothes too. Mikki, do you know how to make lemonade? Could you come help me."

Lee's eyes were shining across the counter and she looked up at him, blushing, her heart swelling near to bursting as she looked in his eyes. Her heart ached in a physical way and she was frozen there, looking up at him and trying to understand this feeling. Her lips parted, but she didn't know what to say, she just kept staring and he stared back, his face going serious.

"Sarah!" Mikki insisted, nudging her.

Aislynn lost her grip on one side of the bowl and lemons spilled out, dropping to the floor and rolling everywhere.

"Slick move, Ace," Lee teased with a wink.

She had been horrified, but when her nickname left his lips, her eyes jerked back to his and tears welled up. She broke down sobbing, but they were happy tears.

"It's ok!" Mikki said quickly. "He's not mad, we'll pick them up!"

Lee came around the island and picked Aislynn up, setting her on the counter before hugging her close and holding her against him. "Dani, can you and Mik pick those up and make the lemonade?"

"Sure... Sarah, are you ok?"

"She's fine," Lee chuckled. "They are happy tears."

The girls picked up the lemons and Lee held Aislynn until after they were done, just rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head until she settled down.

"You all good now, Ace?" he asked finally, pulling back to look down at her.

"Daddy! She cried last time you called her that!" Mikki scolded.

Aislynn hugged him as tightly as she could, wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing. "I know," he whispered. "Come on now, it's time. The girls have been waiting all week to surprise you, let's go see. Ok?"

She nodded, but didn't let him go and he laughed as he picked her up, carrying her out the back door, the girls running ahead excitedly.

Aislynn looked around and they had transformed the backyard. There were hanging lights around a little area and a movie projector set up on the back of the tall fence with a sheet hanging from it. There were two round lounge chair beds to lay in and watch the movie and two tents set up. The grill was ready and there was a cooler sitting near it.

"We're camping out!" Mikki squealed excitedly. "Spending the WHOLE night outside! We have our own tents and everything, AND we have our pillows and blankets outside! This is going to be the best sleepover ever! And we got a movie to watch. OUTSIDE!"

Aislynn smiled at her as she looked around with wide eyes. Lee sat her down on one of the round bed loungers and Cutter sat down next to her. She flinched back from him.

"You hate camping," he growled. "This shitforbrains knows nothing about you at all."

"Neither did you! You knew even less, you don't even know about women! You had to ask someone how to be a human! He's trying, leave me alone!"

"No. I will never let him have what's mine, not ever. I will take him to the grave with me before I let some piece of shit like him have you. You are mine and you will always be mine!" he growled savagely, grabbing a fistfull of her hair and yanking her head back to the lounger. He hovered over her, his face an inch from hers. "You are still mine, Aislynn. Never forget it. These brats, this idiot, they change nothing. I will slit his throat after I feed those brats hearts to him if you keep this up, you know I will. Go back to our house and never see this asshole again."

"Leave me alone!" she pleaded, closing her eyes.

"Look at me!" he raged. She opened her eyes and she was in his bed, in the bunker. He was standing over her, his chest bare. All of his tattoos seemed to waver on his skin like they were writhing somehow.

Cold.

Aislynn gasped and jerked, then looked down at the cooler full of ice her hands had been thrust in. Lee had her in his lap on the ground, holding her hands in the ice. See tugged back, but he held her there.

"Feel it," he said gently. "Focus on how cold it is. Think of nothing else, just the cold on your hands and the way it melts just slightly against your hot skin. Can you feel the melted ice trickling across your palms? Sarah? Can you look at me and focus on me a moment? Do you know where you are?"

"Yes," she answered in a hoarse whisper.

"Good. Where are you?"

"In your arms, in your backyard."

"That's right my love. Dani? Grab that towel?"

Dani came around looking spooked as she handed him a towel.

Aislynn hid her face in humiliation as he dried her hands gently, then pulled her in against him there on the ground. "You're safe now, my love," he whispered. "Dani? Take Mik up to your room for a few minutes?"

Aislynn saw Dani lead a sobbing Mikki back into the house and she was horrified. "I want to go home," she whispered.

"No, my love. No. Everything is just fine. I will explain to the girls and they will understand. Tell me now, where were you?"

"Here. There. With him."

"Both places?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me more?"

"I don't want to talk about it," she answered, her body starting to shake uncontrollably.

He carried her back to the lounger and laid her down with a blanket, then curled around her to hold her. He whispered to her that he was there and he would keep her safe as he stroked her arm lovingly.

Eventually, the girls showed back up, peeking out warily.

"Is she sick?" Mikki asked.

"Is she possessed?" Dani asked in a whisper.

"No... girls, come sit down."

Aislynn laid in his arms and held on to him while he explained to his daughters in a simplistic sort of way what was wrong with her.

"I have heard of PTSD," Dani told her, nodding. "Especially with soldiers and always going back to battlefields when they hear loud noises and stuff."

"It's something like that, but hers was an event that scarred her deeply."

"The big scar on her belly?" Mikki asked.

"No... a metaphorical scar, in her soul. In her mind."

"Oh. What about the big one on her belly?"

Aislynn just shook her head.

"Why don't you girls go ahead and start setting the patio table? The kebobs won't take me long, ok? My love? Would you like to sit here and rest for a moment or come sit by me near the grill?"

"I like it when you call me that."

He smiled and stroked fingers down her jaw. "I hoped you wouldn't mind it or... think I was being too forward too quickly."

"No, I just like it. The way you say it, like it's not just a pet name but something that you mean. Guys say 'sugar' and 'sweetheart' and 'baby' all the time like it's just a second name they use for any girl. When you say that... you are talking to me and you mean me. It's not just some word you use because you can't remember if I am Sarah or Aislynn, you are being literal. I can hear that every time you say it."

"And here I thought I was being so clever and fooling you," he said gently. "Come sit with me," he whispered, helping her stand and walking her over, then lifting her into the high bistro style chair at the little table near the grill.

Dani hurried over with a huge grin and a large glass filled with red slushie fluid. "Strawberry daiquiri!" she said happily, sliding it over to Aislynn.

"Virgin," Lee added quickly. "For all of us."

Lee was able to talk her around, though she was still spooked and trembling by the time he curled up around her to watch the movie. There was a cover over the round loungers so that the girls could only see their feet and Lee took full advantage, kissing her, her neck, her shoulders. He had her smiling and giggling and even laughing through it.

After the movie, they sat around the firepit and roasted marshmallows and told 'scary' stories that were mostly silly. Lee had to warn Dani twice about going too scary with her stories, Mikki watching with huge eyes.

"I like scary stories!" Mikki insisted.

"That's why you always end up on my bed," Lee teased.

"Or mine," Dani agreed.

It was late before Lee led her into their little tent, hardly getting it zipped all the way before turning and tackling her down to kiss her. Aislynn giggled as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"We have to be quiet," he whispered against her neck. "Can you be quiet or should we just go to sleep?"

"I don't know... I've never tried before? It was never an issue? Can you be quiet Mr Bossy?"

He growled softly and bit her jaw gently. "I guess we'll see, won't we?" he asked, going up to his knees to pull his shirt off. He pulled her shirt off as well, leaving her in nothing and he took full advantage. His hands explored every inch of her in the dim light coming through the tent from the strings of twinkle lights in the garden. He kissed and touched until she was writhing and groaning softly.

He moved back up to her face. "What are you?" he asked in a quiet snarl.

"Your whore," she answered, clutching at his hair, trying to pull him into a kiss.

He grabbed her wrist and pinned it above her head. "My fucking dirty whore," he growled, his free hand tightening on her hip. "I am going to lay down and you are going to straddle my face like a good fucking whore. You are going to keep quiet with a mouth full of cock. You won't try to get me off, you will just fucking choke on it until I finish you, do you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Lee?"

"Nnn, my love. My little whore, I own you. You belong to me. What do you call someone who owns you?"

"Master?"

"That's fucking right, slut. Again."

"Yes, Master," she breathed, her body shivering almost violently with how excited she was.

"Good, now choke on my fucking cock, whore," he growled.

Aislynn didn't hesitate, moving when he did and taking his hard dick in her mouth eagerly as she tried to move to straddle his face. He took hold of her hips and jerked her back hard enough that his cock escaped her mouth with an audible 'pop'. She couldn't reach his cock with her mouth if her hips were where he needed them, so she held his cock in one hand and stroked slowly and pressed her face to his belly as she clutched his thigh. It was impossible for her to remember to be quiet and him pausing to shush her was only driving her more and more wild. She needed release!

She finally lunged away from him and sucked his cock up between her lips eagerly, stroking and sucking for only a moment before he rolled and shoved her off of him almost violently.

"You do not get my cum unless I say you have earned it," he hissed, his mouth against her jaw. "Sit up."

She sat up and he went up on his knees, taking her face in both hands, then pressing his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth eagerly, but he held her head still as he began fucking her face slowly. She moaned, even as his cock hit the back of her throat and gagged her, robbing her of air for a few seconds. He pushed harder and longer every time, forcing his cock into her throat. Her hands went to his hips in alarm, but his words stopped her short.

"Fucking take it, whore! Choke on my cock like you fucking want my dick more than you want to breathe. You do, because you're a slut. My slut! More, whore! Take it all! Fuck! That's such a good little slut," he panted, sliding his cock back after burying it until his balls were on her chin. "Do you like pleasing me, whore? Show me. Show me how much you adore your master. Eye's up here," he growled in his rough whisper. "Show me how much you love me. Swallow my cock. That's fucking right...nnnn, keep going! Fuuuuck! You want my cum? Suck harder, cunt! Faster! You want it, you work for it! Show me how badly you want to please me!"

Aislynn was half insensible, his words, his actions, all exciting her to the point that she would do anything at all that he asked right now. She was his, utterly and completely and she loved it.

When he yanked her face back and came all over her, she moaned in ecstasy, her eyes closing in euphoria as it squirted over her lips and jaw, then her cheek and nose before he shoved the tip in her mouth and came in her mouth.

"Show me," he demanded, pulling his cock back and she opened her mouth and showed him his cum on her tongue.

He scraped the rest off of her face with his fingers, scooping it all into her mouth and she groaned again as she sucked his fingers clean.

"Now you are going to come and sit on my face and you are going to fucking be quiet. If you aren't quiet, I will make you suck me off again before I finish you, do you hear me, whore?"

"Yes master! I will be quiet!"

He yanked her with him as he laid down and pulled her thighs around his head, burying his face between her legs as he gripped her thighs.

"Oh god!"

"Close," he whispered huskily. "But you can call me master. I will be your god soon, you will be worshipping my cock every single day. Would you like that, whore?" he asked before attacking her aching pussy again.

"Oh... oh yes please, Lee! My master, my beautiful god... oh god!"

"Shhhh," he managed, pulling her in tighter as she tried to lift up. He knew she was close and he knew she wasn't going to be able to be quiet. She was already getting too loud.

"Don't stop!" she panted as he rolled her.

He put her on her back and shoved the blanket in her mouth before dropping back down to finish her. When her body went tense and her back arched up, he shoved a pillow over her face and held it there as she screamed into it, her body bucking under him.

Aislynn collapsed and he moved the pillow quickly as she pulled the blanket away, purring happily. He moved close to her, ready to whisper to her, but she pulled him into a deep kiss and he forgot what he was going to say.

She lost herself in him for a long moment, then moved with him, rolling so he was on his back and she was laying on top of him.

"That was... I liked that," she managed muzzily.

He snorted a laugh. "Me too. We are going to have to either learn to be more quiet or stick to the bedroom with the soundproofing."

"Mmm."

"Or I guess we could christen your bed."

"That fucker touches our bed, I'll kill him!" Cutter snarled.

Aislynn went tense, but said nothing as she clutched Lee.

"Why do you let him talk to you that way? He says horrible, awful things! I would never treat you that way! I always treated you well and you killed me for it! Now this asshole comes along and you let him treat you like shit! You let him degrade you and say ugly shit to you! He doesn't love you like I do, Aislynn. Let's go home and I will hold you to sleep like I have almost every night until this fucker showed up. Make love to you and not make you feel like shit like this monster!"

"You're wrong!" she whimpered. "He does love me! It's just not the same and it's different in the bedroom than it is normally and... I like it. It's exciting and thrilling and no matter what he says I can still see in his face how much he loves me and even the way he handles me! He cares. Everything he does is gentle and loving no matter what his words are! You were never like that! You said you wouldn't hurt me but you kept hurting me! You didn't know how to be loving or gentle! You were always angry and cold and mean and..."

"Shut up! Shut up! I have had years now to see you and get to know you and I have spent every day and night with you! It has always been enough! You don't need this fucker!"

"You..."

Aislynn gasped, her eyes going wide as she blinked in the bright room. The bathroom. She was in the bathroom and the shower was freezing.

"Stop!" she wailed. "Turn it off, let me out!"

"Aislynn?" Lee asked, his voice full of concern. "I couldn't wake you up, I couldn't snap you out of it! Look at me, are you alright?"

"No! No, I'm not!" she sobbed, clutching him.

"Shhhh, my love, shhhh. I heard you, Aislynn. I heard what you said and you are right. Everything you told him is exactly right. Here. I am going to wrap you up in my blankets on my bed for a moment. I will be right back, I need to get the girls in to bed. Sit tight, ok? They are waiting out in the living room."

He hurried out and was back in a moment with water and a pill.

"Here my love, sit up a moment and take this. It will help settle you down and help you sleep. There you go, my good, sweet girl. I have you. I will be right here all night, I promise. I will hold you until you wake up, ok?"

"Thank you, Lee," she whispered, holding on to him. "I'm sorry I..."

"No. No sorry's, Aislynn. Not between us. Never be sorry, not to me. I am glad to be here for you and I will always be here for you for as long as you will let me. Let's try and breathe again for a while, ok? Five in, seven out. I will count," he whispered gently, stroking her head. He helped her until she fell asleep, then held her like he promised he would.

Aislynn woke with a throbbing head in the morning and as she looked around, she knew why. It wasn't morning. It was afternoon and she had slept way too much.

"Hey sleepyhead," Lee smiled, leaning close to kiss her head. "How do you feel?"

"Like a train ran through one ear and out the other all night."

"That doesn't sound pleasant. Do you have pills for headache with you?"

"Nnn. With my stuff. Umm... do I have clothes?"

"Yeah... but... do I have to?" he asked teasingly. "I was hoping for a morning show."

Aislynn managed to smile despite herself.

"They are in the dryer. I will grab them real quick."

He left and she got up and went to the bathroom while he was gone,then waited in there for her clothes. By the time she was dressed, he had toast ready for her.

Mikki grinned at her, but Dani looked at her in worry when she came out.

"Sorry I ruined the special night," she offered, not knowing what to say.

"It's ok," Dani said quickly. "No one tells you how hard the ground is and how bad it sucks to try and sleep on. I was wanting my bed pretty bad anyway."