Aislynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she cried helplessly. "I don't want to hurt them!"

He let her go and stepped back. "Get your clothes and leave. NOW!" he yelled.

Aislynn stumbled back, trembling. She wouldn't let him make her hurt the girls or Lee. Ever. She would never be rid of him, Lee was wrong. She went to her knees in the shower and turned her hand to look at her arm a moment.

Cutter lurched across the room to her, but he was too late as she dragged the razor over her wrist. "NO! NOOOOOO!" he screamed, clamping his hand over the cut. "Yell for him! Yell for help! Look at me, you will not die! Yell! Let him save you! Live and I will leave! I promise, I will let you have the idiot if you just yell for help!" he screamed, shaking her. "I will let you have the brats and the idiot! Yell, anything! NOOOOO!" he raged and stood up.

Aislynn felt cold and so tired as she looked up at Cutter and the lights seemed to flicker around him as he screamed and slammed into the wall.

Darkness fell.

Beep.

Beep.

The noise was annoying and the thought that it was annoying made her tense and then she realized she ached. She hurt all over. She shifted and whimpered.

"Aislynn?!?" Lee cried, his hand clutching hers.

She opened her eyes and knew she was in the hospital. She looked around and she felt angry. No! She had put an end to this misery! Cutter was NOT going to win! He was not going to force her to hurt Lee and the girls. She loved them and knew she would die before she let Cutter hurt them.

"Aislynn, please? Look at me?" Lee asked desperately.

Her eyes fell on him and he looked horrible. He hadn't slept, he hadn't showered or eaten. It had to have been days.

Someone came in then and Aislynn didn't know her as she leaned over her and started doing things and asking questions.

Aislynn wasn't listening to her, she looked passed her to Lee and clutched his hand. "My love, you need to answer her, please?" he asked her.

"What?" she managed.

She fell back to sleep.

Aislynn jerked, then sat bolt upright with a gasp, panting.

"Hello Miss Carmichael," Lee said gently, coming in and sitting down in a chair in the small room.

It was a hospital room, but not. A psychiatric ward room. She looked down at her lap and her hands. She was fine. Her wrist was fine. She looked back up at Lee and he looked different. Younger. Much younger.

"I'm your new doctor, Dr McGuffey, I've taken over your case. I'd like to talk to you about this man that talks to you."

Aislynn stared at him in stunned silence.

"Miss Carmichael?"

"I..."

"You seem upset, is something wrong? Don't worry, I am just taking over for your old doctor. He told you he was retiring, yes?"

Aislynn was so confused as she looked around the room. Everything was so different. She was different. She looked around and down at herself, still confused.

"Miss Carmichael... may I call you Aislynn?"

"Yes?"

"Your father is very worried about you. He'd really like to be able to come and see you, but we can't let that happen until seeing him doesn't trigger you."

"Seeing him?"

"Yes... Aislynn, why don't you tell me what is troubling you right now?"

"Where am I? Why am I here, Lee?"

He looked surprised. "You know my first name!" he said, sitting up. "I wasn't aware Dr Laken was going to tell you about me."

"Laken? My friend Laken? Who drove me to Oregon?"

"Aislynn... Dr Laken did not drive you anywhere. You drove yourself to Oregon and went to the police there. They drove you back here. Aislynn... Dr Laken thought you were past this delusion? Of this man named 'Cutter' kidnapping you?"

"What? He did, Lee! I showed you the websites! The articles."

"Aislynn... today is the first day we have met. Ever."

"Aislynn shook her head. "No, Lee, I know you. I know all about you! We... we dated!"

He leaned forward looking very concerned. "Aislynn, look at me please. You are a few months out of highschool. I just moved here last week. We have never met before today. Your file says you are under the delusion you were kidnapped by the man who harmed you when you were seven. Cut you. You call him Cutter. Can you tell me what happened?"

"He did kidnap me, but I got away. Went to Oregon... They put him in jail and I left... then he found me again and I killed him. I killed him but he still followed me. I met you and you were going to help me stop seeing him and he said he would kill you... and I tried to kill myself so he couldn't."

"I see. Aislynn, are you having thoughts of suicide or self harm?"

"No? No, it was only when I thought he was going to hurt you and the girls."

"The girls?"

"Your daughters."

"Aislynn, I don't have any children."

"Not yet... not yet but you will. Two daughters. Sheila will..."

He stood up from his chair. "Aislynn, how do you know my wife's name?" he demanded. "Did you slip out of your room and look at the files? Did one of the orderly's leave your door unlocked?"

"No! Lee, no. This... is all so confused and jumbled now... I remember everything, but it's like... distant. She isn't your wife, not really..."

"Miss Carmichael," he said gently, his cheeks coloring, "we are here to discuss you. Tell me. How long has it been since you have seen the man you call Cutter?"

"I... don't know, but he left. He let me go so I could be happy. He wasn't going to, but when he saw I was ready to die for you and the girls, he let me go. He gave all he was to warn you so you could save me."

"I see. How did he do that?"

"He warned you, told you where I was so you could come and save me. I don't know how. I only know I was about to die and he got you."

Lee sat back, looking her over thoughtfully. "Aislynn, I came to speak to you this morning before our scheduled appointment, like I am going around and speaking to all of my patients to introduce myself. I have never been in this room before today, or this hospital before yesterday. Do you understand that?"

"Yes. We haven't met yet, that's in the future."

"I see. Can you see the future, now, Aislynn?"

"Yes. I saw us."

"I see. I would like to continue this discussion with you, Aislynn, but I have other patients I need to meet. I am going to switch your appointment though, to first one of the day. Will that bother your routine?"

"No, Lee."

"Aislynn, perhaps it would be better, for now, if you were to call me Dr McGuffey."

"That seems really formal, but ok," she answered tiredly, feeling lost.

He left, looking truly shaken and Aislynn got up and pulled her sweats on.

In a little over an hour, she was being shown into his office where he was sitting with her file open in front of him. "Have a seat, Aislynn," he told her as he looked down at the papers.

She sat down and the orderly shut the door.

"So, I am thinking one of the night nurses or orderly's was talking about me?" he asked. "That was how you knew my name? And my wife's name."

She shrugged. "If that's what you want to believe, I won't be able to change your mind."

"You are saying that isn't the reason?"

"It isn't. We met at my work in... probably fifteenish years? When Dani was fourteen and she isn't born yet, so..."

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

"Dani? Danielle, your oldest daughter."

"How did you know that? I have never told anyone what I wanted to name my first born child!"

"After your little brother, Danny. You knew no matter if it was a boy or girl, you would name your first after him. You felt guilty after what happened. You knew it wasn't your fault, but if you had played with him like he asked he wouldn't have climbed that tree alone."

Lee stood up and came around the desk angrily. "What game is this?" he demanded. "How do you know this??"

"I told you, Lee. You told me. You told me all about how you grew up, your mom a waitress with a new guy every weekend. You and Danny never knew who your fathers were. Sheila is gay, but you agreed to marry her so when her grandmother dies she will be in the will, but what you don't know is that you can never divorce her. That will be in the will. You will both be miserable and she will make you pay for it. She will hate you and she will let you have your two children, but she will go to a sperm bank. She won't let you have your own."

"How can you possibly know these things?"

"You told me. You told me everything."

"How? Why would I tell you anything?"

"We were in love. You asked me to marry you."

"I'm already married."

"She will die of a brain tumor when Mikki is still young."

"Mikki?"

"Michaela."

He let out a strangled noise.

"Dani is this beautiful, sweet girl who loves love and Mikki is precocious and loves odd and funny things. We met when you came into my library and asked about age appropriate books for Dani. We... hit it off. You were the first man I dated since Cutter. And you helped me. Every time I saw Cutter, you helped me. Made me come out of the flashbacks."

"And where was all of this?"

"Missouri."

"Why would I move to Missouri? I know no one there."

"No. Your therapist suggested it after Sheila died and her family came after you for her inheritance. You were having a hard time getting through all of it and your therapist sent you to be near her friend and work freelance through her office."

"So, in your future, which you can see, you work at a library in Missouri?"

"Yes... but it wasn't a true future? It was... like a dream."

"So now all of this is a dream?"

"Now is not a dream, but when I met you was. When Cutter took me, all of it. I was in college when Cutter took me."

"In that iteration. Because it was a month ago that you called your father saying you had been kidnapped by this Cutter. He tried to find you but couldn't until the police in Oregon called him. You had shown up there all alone, saying you had escaped your kidnapper. Someone no one could find any evidence of. You had been living out of your car and imagining the men who had gotten their hands on you when you were seven. The accident you always called it in your retellings, but your father told us what happened. How the men had come and tried to make them work for him. Kidnapped you and held you, then used you to force his hand. Cut you in front of him until he agreed. Those men all ended up deceased, we are sure we know how but there is no proof... but for you the man with the knife never died. You saw him again and again. You named him Cutter. He kept coming back for you until you ended up in here where we could help you."

"He will never come back."

"How do you know?"

"Because you saved me. He sent for you to save me. He never wanted to hurt me, not really, he was forced to do a job and it twisted him up so badly. He wanted to protect me after that. He got you here for me."

"I see. Aislynn... you understand why this is all very hard for me to process?"

"I do. I didn't understand for a long time myself, but I do now. You are here and I am safe now. He will never come back. And I am here for you too."

"For me?"

"Yes. Now you can divorce Sheila and let her move on with someone else, because you know it will never work out like she wants. The money, the estate, it isn't worth it to her and she will hate you and make you miserable. Instead you and I can find our way."

"Aislynn... you can't think that is true?"

"I know it is, Lee. I know everything about you and this dirty little whore adores her master."

His breath caught and his eyes widened slightly. "Aislynn!" he whispered in a hiss. "You can't say that sort of thing!"

"But that's what you like. You told me. You showed me. Showed me how you like to have your cock sucked, like for me to choke on it like your cock is worth more than air to me. How you like to cum all over my face after I work for it and show you how much I worship your beautiful cock. You say things, but you are still so incredibly loving and gentle, never too rough. You adore me as much as I adore you and it excites me when you get all bossy and controlling. And you love it when I come all over you, scream for you when you go down on me. You like it when I ride your face and even though I am too small to 69, you still get really into it."

"Aislynn, that's enough!" he yelped, swallowing hard. "Those things are very inappropriate to say!"

"You once asked me about borrowing the libraries costumes to play with at home," she smiled, remembering.

He hesitated, then spoke. "And what did you say?"

"That they were the costumes the kids hugged me in. You said you would just have to get some for me instead."

"And that did not bother you?"

"Why would it? When we fooled around it was always so perfect... Like you knew what I wanted before I did and you found me to show me. There were things you already loved and wanted and when you showed me... it was so thrilling. I never knew how much I needed that until you showed me. I never knew I might like having those things said to me or having you be so bossy and demanding. I loved it."

"Did you?" he asked, looking her over again.

"Yes," she answered, looking up at him and recognizing that look. He was excited, he wanted her. "One of the first times we were together..." she whispered. "After I sucked your cock, you made me lay down and open myself to you. Touch myself while you watched."

"And you did?"

"Without hesitation."

"Would you hesitate now?"

"No, Lee."

"Lock the door, Aislynn," he demanded, leaning back against the desk.

She jumped up and locked the door, then pulled her clothes off before rushing to him and looking up at him eagerly.

"Show me," he told her, his hands gripping his desk.

She sat back in the chair, scooting to the edge and rolling it closer so she could put her feet up on either side of him as she reached down to roll her fingers over her clit. He watched her, his eyes hooded with need. She could see the bulge in his pants and she knew what he wanted. She also knew he wouldn't ask for it in the position he was in right now.

She sat up and undid his pants and he didn't stop her, he only watched. When she took his cock in her mouth, his hands went to her hair, but he didn't have to guide her. She knew what he wanted. She shoved his cock back into her throat until her face was against his pelvis and he groaned softly.

"Fuck... that's a perfect little whore," he whispered.

She moaned under the praise and started moving harder and faster, making him hiss and groan and start fucking her face. When he jerked her face back, she looked up at him adoringly as she opened her mouth to take his cum. He squirted all over her, his eyes wide with shock as he watched. He went still, then watched her as she took his hand and guided him to scoop it off her face so she could suck it off his fingers.

"Fuck, baby, that is fucking perfect," he breathed, watching her.

She lay back and touched herself again as he watched and he moved closer, watching for a moment before taking her hand in his and wrapping his lips around her clit. He was much less experienced than he had been the last time, but she didn't care. She was already so excited and full of need, she came quickly.

He came up panting, his eyes bright. "That... fuck... I love that. I've never made a girl come before! That was amazing! You really are a perfect little slut," he growled, moving closer and kissing her. She kissed him back, the feeling so familiar to her that she didn't even consider it their first kiss.

In moments, she could feel how hard he was again and her first thought was to take him back into her mouth, but he didn't ask or wait. He lifted up just enough and guided his cock to her wet pussy and shoved in roughly as he yanked hard on her hips.

She let out a gasp as pain exploded through her and he groaned. "Fuck, baby! You didn't say you've never... oh fuck..." he whispered as he thrust again and again, losing himself. "This what you want baby? Huh? You my fucking whore who loves cock?"

Aislynn clenched her teeth from the pain, but his words still thrilled her. "Yes! I love your cock! I'm your whore, Lee! Yours alone!"

"That's fuckign right," he groaned, ramming harder.

He exploded inside her and she sucked in a breath, feeling him coming as he throbbed and squirted, holding himself deep inside of her.

"Nnnn, fuck, baby. You are so fucking hot. Tell me you're my whore again."

"I'm your whore, Lee. I'm your little slut, my beautiful, loving master."

"Mmm, I fucking like that. Master. My perfect little whore," he smirked, then kissed her again. He pulled her down to the floor and laid there holding her for a long moment, sighing happily as he stroked her arm. Another familiar gesture to her. She could have slept at that moment, she was so content and at peace.

A knock on the door made them both jerk.

"Sir, your 11 AM is here?"

"Shit!" he hissed, scrambling up. "Just a moment!" he called. He yanked his pants up and tossed Aislynn her shirt. "What the fuck was I thinking?" he whispered, stunned.

"It's ok, Lee," she told him softly, getting dressed. "It isn't wrong, despite what you are thinking right this second. We are a matched pair, you and I and we were meant to find each other. To fix each other. I know it will take more than a day for you to know it... but I am fine. I don't need this place anymore. Only you. You can let my father know I am fine and I will see him whenever you want to let him come."

"Aislynn," he whispered, pulling her close to him. "We can't do that again! What... what if you got pregnant?"

"Then I would name her Dani and I already know you are an amazing father."

His mouth twitched slightly as he looked down at her. He'd meant to warn her, to scare her, but she was so calm and confident. She wanted kids. He shook his head. "I feel like..."

"You are not taking advantage of me, Lee. I told you. I know you, we know each other. You are here to save me and you have." She smiled then. "If I were as naughty as you, I would suggest hiding under your desk and distracting you while you see your other patients."

He couldn't stop his grin this time. "Did I tell you that was a fantasy of mine?" he asked curiously.

"We may have talked about you under my library desk at one point," she answered, blushing. "Maybe I will come in as your lunch is ending and hide away until the afternoon."

He chuckled, then leaned down and kissed her head. Another thing that was a first, but felt like he had done a dozen times. She hugged him close and he rubbed her back gently. "Aislynn... you know we can't do this again? I am your doctor and you are my patient, not to mention the fact that I am married."

"Divorce her. You know it will never work out now and she will just hate you. Get it annulled. And I won't be your patient much longer... I am fine. As I am fine, I don't need a doctor. It all works out."

He barked a laugh. "It's all so simple to you, isn't it? No hesitation."

"I had time to know you already, Lee. I know everything, the good, the bad, the ugly. What I know mostly is that you adore me and I adore you and our lives were meant to come together. Even if you like math and science more than you do reading. You still started my favorite series for me."

"I did?" he asked. "That's... odd that you say that. I was stuck on a layover and I was there 28 hours and I'd left my laptop cord at home. I found a book sitting on the table and read it while I sat there and liked it so much I ordered the second and third books as soon as I got home. It's the first book I had read since middle school I think."

"Wheel of Time?"

"Yes! How did you...?"

"I told you. It's my favorite series and you read the first book for me. You finished it and got the next two books from me at the library."

"Aislynn... this all feels so surreal!"

"But also right?"