Aiza's Date

Story Info
Aiza gets carried away on her first date.
5.5k words
4.43
26.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
445 Followers

Jessica's hand slowly taps the floor of her bedroom looking for her cellphone. The only light in the room comes from a small lamp at the corner. While it gives the room a cozy feeling, the dim light only makes it harder for Jessica to find her phone.

If only she could bend over and look at the ground, things would be much easier. But she is not able to, her stomach hurts too much. Jessica sits naked on the floor, legs spread, back leaning against the foot of her bed. "Why is this happening to me?" she cries in her thoughts, sobbing softly. A tear sprouts from her blue eyes and rolls down her cheek, ruining a bit more the already destroyed makeup. She laments her situation, how far things had gotten. "I need to call someone, this woman needs to go!" Her hand kept taping the floor, but no sign of the cell phone.

Jessica couldn't look at the floor because she couldn't see past her swollen abdomen. The blonde can only be described as "heavily pregnant". But it's way beyond that, one would think she had somehow swallowed a swiss ball used for exercising. Her breasts pushed up close to her face, lifted by the round mass underneath them.

As she tried to lean her torso to the side to see the floor, she moaned in discomfort. Something grumble loudly, stirring inside Jessica's extended stomach. Splashing wet noises immediately followed, emanating from her crotch. Jessica's pussy was leaking, it just wouldn't stop leaking! She felt as the pool of warm, viscous liquid underneath her grew. She raised the hand she was tapping the floor with only to see white goo slowly drip from her soaked fingers, the drivel descended in thick strings until it joined the pool on the floor. If her cellphone was even there, it had to be soaked in it.

Jessica panted heavily, breathing was hard with all that weight pressing against her lungs. She wasn't able to stand up, not with that belly. Rolling to the side seemed like it would just make things worse, she was afraid her insides could be crushed or burst. If that hadn't already happened. So Jessica simply sat, wallowing in her misery.

Five minutes went by, maybe ten. Jessica sat half-awake, the sense of time seemed to have eluded her mind. In a burst of renewed determination, Jessica placed her hands around her distended abdomen to squeeze softly, "I have to get rid of this belly!" she thought, squeezing every few seconds and feeling a torrent squirting out underneath her. The sea of white only grew around Jessica.

Behind her, on the bed, wet slapping noises mixed with moans and grunts. The blonde looked over her shoulder, trying to make sure she hasn't attracted any attention. With the corner of her eye, she could see the silhouette of the raw sex action going on. She felt the bed shaking, smashing against the wall. Heard the sensual moans mixed with the violent grunts and noises of unrestrained savagery. No one was paying attention to her right now. "She can't do this, It's my room! My house!" she once again lamented, powerless to stop her new guest.

--------------------------

THREE HOURS EARLIER

Aiza's foot kept anxiously tapping against the floor. She leaned forward, elbows on the restaurant table. For the past hour or so she had been just staring at Jessica, occasionally mumbling a comment in acknowledgment or agreement, forcing a fake laugh after a story ended. Jessica gestured and swayed her long blonde hair while talking about her life, her job, her friends. At first, Aiza honestly tried to make conversation, but she had given up some time ago.

"Can you believe she had the audacity to leave this passive-aggressive comment on my latest picture? Check this out, the nerve on this bitch!" Jessica said while she turned her smartphone towards Aiza and showed a comment on one of her many pictures. Aiza read it in fake excitement. The age gap felt like an abyss, this was getting harder by the minute.

However uninterested Aiza seemed to be, Jessica still wouldn't stop talking. Aiza followed the outline of Jessica's mouth moving in slow motion, barely hearing what the girl said anymore. "She is just here for free dinner, I bet. How did I get into this situation?" Aiza wondered. Trying to revisit every action that had brought her here. But no matter how she tried to rationalize it, she ultimately got the same conclusion: what else could one expect from an online dating app? She could have gotten lucky and met someone amazing, but that would have been an exception to the rule, no doubt.

This situation reminded Aiza of her father and how vigilant he was of her on social networks. Curiously her father was afraid that she would use such platforms to meet men and lose her virginity before her marriage. A fact that would never happen, as he had no idea that Aiza was attracted exclusively to women and that she was transexual, identifying as male since childhood.

After her procedure took place, Aiza had found it increasingly harder to resist the "temptations of the flesh", as her family would say. She hadn't gone through transition surgery as many women do to have a masculine body. Aiza's procedure had been more... peculiar. She didn't remove her breasts or altered her female features in anyway way. But she found a way to transplant a penis from a recently dead donor onto herself. It was a breakthrough in medical surgery that, unfortunately, she could still not share with the world at large as it hadn't been what she would call legal.

As a side effect after her recovery from the surgery, Aiza's libido simply skyrocketed. It was mild at first, some expected increase in sex drive due to hormonal changes and the anti-rejection treatment. But a few weeks ago it got so bad that Aiza began to have dreams of committing forceful acts upon women. She would wake up sweating and extremely aroused. She began to find women increasingly appealing, objectifying them in ways she had never done before.

Then came the day-dreams. Aiza would space out whenever she saw any young attractive woman walking down the street. Soon it became like a game to Aiza, to just feast her eyes in more than half the woman she walked by, imagining them naked, what she would do to them. She had never seen any porn, but somehow she could imagine the most degrading of situations. Aiza thought of masturbating, but she couldn't it wasn't right. She had never done it as a woman and she could not get over the cultural barrier of such an act.

Eventually, Aiza could barely focus on anything else or get any work done. Her life was utterly consumed by desire every waking moment, and even during her sleep. That's when Aiza decided she had to do something to control this situation. Maybe she just felt lonely, eager to put her new appendage to use. Maybe the treatment was causing other effects on her body. This was edge technology, everything was uncertain. She decided if she was going to have any chance of finding a solution she needed to first satisfy her appetites so she could regain her ability to focus.

Desperation had driven Aiza to seek online dating apps, thus Jessica. She was such a cliche. Two minutes of listening to Jessica talk made it clear that Aiza had not chosen her because of her incredible personality or exceptional intelligence. However, merely glancing at her shed some light on the main criteria for her choice. Jessica was young, with a tight, lean figure and perky breasts wrapped by a skin-tight grey dress. Then there were those sensual lips, blue eyes, and fair skin. Jessica was "a rising Instagram model". Or at least she claimed to be in her delusions of grandeur. The Aiza that existed before the procedure would have rolled her eyes at her. But now she was the exact type of woman that caused Aiza's perverted day-dreams.

Unlike Jessica, Aiza always believed in carrying herself discretely. She was raised that way. No tight clothing, only long dresses or skirts, no pants or shorts unless for sports and specific activities. If it depended on her father she probably would have used a full burka all her life. But even after leaving home, Aiza maintained her traditions. She still wore the hijab that covered most of her straight, dark hair. She also wore thick-framed black glasses, those were not for style but out of necessity, giving her a more nerdy appearance.

Tonight Aiza's dress was more revealing then her father would have approved. A beautiful summer dress, with flower patterns on it and a cut around the waist that was way too tight to the skin, outlining Aiza's flat abdomen and thin waist perfectly. But at least it was long, very long when compared to Jessica's. The loose bottom of the dress went past Aiza's knees. Her ankles adorned by an elegant, but comfortable pair of heels. The colors were mostly yellow, white, and black, matching her yellow hijab and contrasting beautifully with Aiza's chocolate skin tone.

While tapping her foot, Aiza's eyes danced over Jessica's body. From her mouth to her breasts that slowly jiggled as the girl gestured more passionately. Aiza obsessed, with a single vein that was sometimes evident on Jessica's lean neck. Or with the painted nails on her delicate fingers. A shiver traveled up Aiza's spine, the familiar feeling of her member demanding attention. Scenes of Jessica in compromising positions started to surge. Scenarios of the kinds of things Aiza could do to her, the way she made the blonde worship her newly acquired cock just flooded Aiza's mind. It was starting again, she was daydreaming!

"So, you're like Muslim and stuff?" Jessica asked while gesturing over her head to refer to the hijab. The question knocked Aiza out of her dream and right back into reality.

Aiza pushed her glasses up her nose, even though they were perfectly positioned. She avoided looking at Jessica as she replied. "Y-yes, My father's family is from Somalia. My mom converted when she married him."

"I see, that's why you don't have an accent then, right? 'Cause I see that a lot of Muslims have those accents, like in movies and stuff."

Aiza raised her eyebrows. "I'm not entirely sure what you mean. But I am Canadian, I grew up here."

Jessica realized she may have offended her date. "Oh yeah! It's just I never went out with a girl that had a hijab, that's all. It looks cute on you, by the way. But isn't this kind of thing, like, forbidden in your faith?"

"What kind of thing?" Aiza replied, honestly confused. Vague language always confused her.

"Like, two girls on a date," Jessica replied, unsure of how to frame her concerns.

Aiza smiled and nodded slowly, thinking of her life. She knew what she was about to say would probably fly over Jessica's head, but perhaps for that same reason, she felt comfortable enough to share it. "You know when I was a child my dream was to be able to wear pants. Out in public, like the boys. I wanted to dress like my brothers. I dreamt of being like my father, marrying a beautiful woman, forming a family, as a man. But since I was twelve my father always tried to arrange marriages between me and other boys from our community. My family never knew I liked girls, they still don't."

Jessica paid attention to the story, perhaps for the first time in the evening she seemed to care about what Aiza had to say. "And what did you do with those boys?"

Aiza shrugged. "I was horrible to them on the dates, made them hate me, some even cried. My father hated me, grounded me, but my mom would never let him beat me. He tried again after a while, but after the third one, he stopped trying. He didn't want to hurt the reputation of our family."

A nostalgic sigh escaped from Aiza's mouth. She once again adjusted her glasses on her nose with a finger. "The point is, I never saw myself as a woman since I can remember. I may look like one on the outside, you and others may refer to me as "she" or "her". I learned to live with that. But I assure you that's now how I feel inside. Others may disagree, but from my point of view, there is nothing wrong with us having a date."

"Why don't you wear pants now? You moved out, right? You can wear whatever you want!"

Aiza giggled. "I certainly can, and sometimes I do wear pants if I feel like. But over the years I also realized that my desire to wear typical male clothes was also the consequence of an internalized gender stereotype I had. I will always feel like a man, that can't be changed by my style or clothes. I am comfortable with both male and female clothes, and I feel fine, so there is nothing I need to prove to anyone."

Jessica nodded, she respected the strong personality and empowered attitude from her date. Suddenly her eyes lit up as if she had just realized something. "But on your profile, it said you are a trans woman. I thought you were born male..."

Aiza nodded. "Yes, it is easier to just write that so people understand I have a woman's body with... extra. I can't exactly write there that I went through some experimental surgery and explain the whole thing... I hope you're ok with that.

"Yeah, it's whatevs. No problem, dear!" Jessica picked up her juice and drank from the straw. For some reason, that gesture was so sensual, so alluring to Aiza. She practically saw those lips wrap around the straw in slow motion, her neck moving with the swallowing. "Oh no, I'm going down that path again. I have to say something quickly!" Aiza thought, her heart beating faster.

"Don't you wanna go to your place? You said you live nearby, right?", Aiza managed to say abruptly. She barely realized how rude and sudden she had just been, inviting herself to Jessica's place like that.

"Oh... you're pretty direct." The blonde replied, slightly confused. Aiza expected this sentence would end their date.

"I didn't mean to be blunt. It's just that I don't like being in public much."

Jessica awkwardly pulled down her skin tight dress, adjusting it on her body, making the cleavage even more exposed. In Aiza's eyes, the gesture wasn't awkward at all, it was extremely sexy. But Jessica seemed offended, although it felt more like an act. "Well, we've been talking for a while, and... you seem trustworthy..."

Aiza swallowed dry, doing her best to contain her urges as she watched Jessica. Was that a yes? It certainly sounded like one! She adjusted her glasses once more. "Umm... ok so. We could walk together?"

Jessica simply nodded with a smirk on her face. "Yes, let's walk! My place is five minutes from here."

Aiza could only think of how hard her cock was getting. She was afraid there would be a tent on her dress upon standing up. But was happy to find that she had done a good job tucking it in. For her sake, Aiza was "a grower, not a shower".

"Can you get the bill, though?" Jessica suggested. Aiza simply nodded, moving towards the counter in the small bistro. As she paid for their dinner her heart raced, the throb down at her crotch becoming faster, stronger. She looked over her shoulder to Jessica as the blonde grabbed her purse and prepared to leave. It was happening, she was finally taking a girl home! Aiza bit her lower lip with anticipation.

----------------------

Jessica locked the door of the apartment behind her. "So, this is it. It's not much but it's mine, bought and paid for."

Aiza was so nervous she simply didn't know what to do, she looked around and nodded with a smile. "N-nice place". She watched Jessica take off her high heels and placed them with the shoes, so she did the same, following the girl. Jessica walked straight into her bedroom. Aiza stood by the door watching as the blonde hung her purse on the wall, walked to the bed and sat.

For a moment they both stared at each other, Aiza froze at the doorway. Jessica had to break the silence. "Are you ok? It's like you're scared of me or something..."

"It's just... I've never... done this."

Jessica gasped in surprise. "You're a virgin? No way! How old are you?" Lowering her head, Aiza replied under her breath. "I'm thirty-two..."

Jessica was trying not to act surprised, but mostly failing. "Ok... well. In that case, let me start. You follow me if you feel like" She said as she slowly pulled a strap of her dress off of her shoulder, then the other. She allowed the top to fall then stood up. Slowly Jessica pulled down on her tight dress, wiggling out of it and allowing it to drop to the floor, wearing just her dark red lingerie.

Aiza felt her throat dry, her heart seemed like it was going to jump out of her mouth. She did the same, allowing her dress to drop. Aiza was fit, she had always exercised. It was evident by the healthy vertical lines delineating her abdomen muscles, her toned arms, thighs ass and shoulders. Jessica saw the bulge down her crotch and smiled, then reached behind her back to unclip her bra. She let it fall, her perky breasts remaining almost at the same place even without any support.

Finally, Jessica began to roll her panties off, then sat back on the bed, watching Aiza's response. She nervously removed her bra too, her breasts weren't as big as Jessica's, but they were sizeable enough to fill a handful. When Aiza rolled her panties down her member surged free.

The smirk was wiped off of Jessica's lips when she looked down at Aiza's now exposed appendage. "Wow... that is a lot of... extra." She said in surprise, seeing that Aiza's cock was at half-mast, and already dwarfing some of the partners Jessica had encountered before.

Aiza pulled off her yellow hijab letting it fall to the ground. She held her arms in front of her body, trembling nervously. It seemed like she was about to have an anxiety attack. Jessica noticed that and walked towards Aiza. She placed a hand on her neck, her lips slowly approached for a kiss. Aiza kissed her back, feeling the warm lips and tongue. Her appendage throbbed and pulsated, rubbing against Jessica's inner thigh. The blond grabbed the body of Aiza's cock, stroking it slowly and watching it grow.

The member had a slightly darker tone than Aiza's skin, but it was a close enough match. Huge veins spread themselves under the skin, pulsating as it throbbed. Whoever the donor of her organ was, he was well endowed. Aiza began to breathe more heavily, her hands traveled over Jessica's body, caressing her waist, her back. She felt Jessica pulling back the skin of her uncut cock, letting out a moan. Her cock surged up, going fully erect in just a few seconds.

Jessica's jaw almost hit the floor. She had never seen a cock that big, it must have been at least thirty centimeters long and as thick as her wrist. A dark ballsack hung underneath it with testicles almost as big as apples shifting inside. Aiza's scrotum seemed to be entirely shaved, but she sported a small bush of pubic hair on her lower belly, well-trimmed to adorn the area between her cock and her belly button. It covered most of the scar from the transplant procedure, which could not be seen unless one was specifically looking for it.

Aiza's could think of nothing but fucking Jessica. The daydreams didn't compare to this. All of the restraint over the past couple of months, all of the build-up tonight. They seemed to just come crashing in her mind. No amount of willpower could hold back the raw desire, the incomprehensible need to fuck someone, anyone. Aiza finally gave in to the desire, and the moment she did was as if her demeanor changed. She stood more confidently, her touch on Jessica's body became firmer, squeezing her ass cheeks, moving up to her breasts, pinching her nipples.

Jessica smiled at the increased passion, she hadn't felt so desired in a long time. Aiza was so into her, exploring her body, losing herself. Jessica was surprised when she was practically tossed on the bed. But she lied back, leaning on her elbows and posing sensually. She saw in Aiza's eyes the desire, the unsatisfied hunger.

Like a predator approaching her prey, Aiza crawled over Jessica on the bed. The blonde couldn't take her eyes off of that huge swaying cock, she fell back, her hands lifted by Aiza who pinned her down on the bed and looked into her eyes. It was as if something had come over her.

Kristanna
Kristanna
445 Followers
12