Aiza's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it easy, you're pretty big!" Were the last words Jessica managed to mumble before she let out a cry of pain. Aiza forced her cock in between Jessica's labia without restraint. The moment she felt the wetness and warmth of Jessica's cunt envelop her cock she let out a moan, trembling slightly. Aiza rolled her eyes and grit her teeth with a grunt, it felt like a demon had possessed her. Promptly, her hips moved almost despite her will, thrusting against Jessica deeper, harder.

There was nothing else for Jessica to do but to lie back and take it. She looked up to Aiza's face, the nerdy glasses just didn't match the dominant attitude and the hunger in her eyes. Between her moans, Jessica mumbled curse words each time she felt the black shaft poking against her cervix, going deeper than any man she had ever been with.

"Fuck! Take it easy, you're h-hurting me!" She protested, but Aiza did not slow down. She did the opposite, plunging the entirety of her cock inside Jessica, who gasped and arched her back, arms struggling, trying to wiggle out of Aiza's grasp without success.

A sinister voice came from Aiza who just seemed like a different person, "Confess you love it! You squirm like a whore when my cock goes deep!" Aiza leaned down, her breasts pressed against Jessica's as she pinned the girl down, despite being shorter. Her hips began to move up and down, Jessica had her legs wide open, almost folded in half as she received the pounding. She felt the heavy scrotum slap against her asshole each time Aiza buried her cock inside.

Jessica's eyes looked all over the place as if she tried to make sense of the situation. She was utterly violated by the black cock, but she couldn't stop herself from moaning. The bed shook with the violent trusts, the neighbors, maybe even the entire building, could certainly hear their moans and the bed smashing the wall. Aiza didn't seem to care.

Jessica gave up fighting, she simply lied down and took it, figuring Aiza couldn't keep this up for long. A few minutes later she watched as Aiza hammered fast and hard, then buried her cock deep while arching her back with a scream. Finally, she was cumming, Jessica couldn't take much more.

Aiza dumped her full load inside Jessica. Her entire body trembled, muscles tensed as she just held her hips down and smashed against Jessica's pussy with powerful and short thrusts. Her first orgasm felt blissful, much more than she could ever have imagined. Pleasure washed over Aiza as she emptied her balls inside that warm cunt. The world faded around her as shocks of pure ecstasy traveled through her body.

Breathing heavily, Aiza kept her stance over Jessica with her cock fully buried in her pussy. She felt the final shivers going through her and smiled in satisfaction. "Ah fuck! Such delicious cunt!" The rude vocabulary didn't seem to match the kind, shy Muslim woman from before. But then again, she wasn't her usual self right now. Her hips moved back up in the air and smashed down, restarting the pounding, much to Jessica's surprise.

"Ahh... you're not done yet?" The blonde asked from underneath, filling her cunt stirred by the invading cock.

"I'm just beginning, sweetheart!" Aiza responded with a wicked smile as her thrusts picked up speed. Jessica couldn't admit but she had reached a mind-blowing orgasm just a minute ago, and from the looks of it, another one was on its way. Despite her aggressiveness, Aiza's cock was the best she ever had, it went so deep and touched all of her sensitive spots. No one made her feel like that.

----------------------

Jessica had her face down onto her pillow, her hands desperately clutched to the sheets. Her ass was up, exposed. Behind her and knelt on the bed, Aiza smashed her hips against Jessica, almost launching her forward with the vigorous pounding. Jessica had no idea how long she had been in that position, fucked doggy style by Aiza, who had been shifting her around like a doll and fucking her however she pleased.

With another grunt Aiza trembled, pounding Jessica's ass with uneven rhythm, her pelvis smashing, sending waves on the blonde's ass cheeks as she once again dumped her load inside her cunt. Jessica tried to look down, she felt her belly stretched, something heavy filling it up. She had a round bump on her belly, shaking as she moved.

"It's not p-possible! Your cum! It's filling me up!" Jessica cried amidst her moans. Aiza just laughed as she finished dumping yet another load inside Jessica. She sunk her fingers on her bubble butt, squeezing and then slapping her ass to watch it jiggle. She felt her cum overflowing out Jessica's pussy and squirting through the edges, splashing back on her balls and crotch. Aiza had no clue of just how much cum she had pumped inside Jessica's womb, she had stopped counting her orgasms somewhere around the fifth. Each time she unloaded an amount of semen that was at least fifteen times bigger than the average male.

As the relief of the climax coursed through her body, Aiza awaited for the familiar feeling of regained energy to come so she could begin once again. But this time she felt more than that, a heat surging within her crotch, enveloping her balls and cock. Enjoying that sensation, Aiza closed her eyes and licked her lips, moaning as she felt her cock and balls pulsating.

On the bed Jessica tried to crawl away as she felt Aiza's cock swelling inside her, somehow getting bigger. Despair took over her face as Jessica begged for mercy. "It's g-growing! Please, pull it out! You will break me! PLEASE!"

Aiza didn't seem to hear, she just enjoyed the swelling sensation, keeping herself buried inside Jessica's cunt. In a few seconds, she finally opened her eyes again and pulled out a section of her cock, noticing how much thicker it had become. She saw Jessica's cunt clenching to it like a second skin, almost being turned inside out as she continued to pull her cock. It kept coming out, centimeter after centimeter. She was sure she should be seeing the head by now, but it was still inside Jessica. Aiza's cock had gained at least an extra ten centimeters together with the added girth. She felt her balls hanging low between her thighs, also bigger.

But none of that mattered, as Aiza simply resumed the pounding. She lifted one leg and placed her food next to Jessica's face, raising herself to fully mount the blonde. Now with a new angle, she pounded like a tireless machine from above. Aiza moaned in ecstasy as she felt her massive cock force itself past Jessica's cervix and plunge into her womb. She kept stirring her insides, her cock swimming in a sea of white cream.

Aiza couldn't think of anything else but fucking that tight pussy. She was in a frenzy, unable to stop even if her life depended on it. She had no idea where that stamina came from, she didn't care. Right now she was just a passenger in a ride of pleasure.

------------------------

Jessica lied upside down, her neck and upper back on the ground, her lower back leaning against the side of her bed. She was folded in half, her legs resting to the sides and her cunt exposed, pointing to the roof. Aiza was standing above her, with both feet firmly planted on the floor next to Jessica's head. She had a full view of Jessica's pussy, her cock was buried inside as she constantly pounded, flexing her knees.

Jessica's belly was so swollen she looked bigger than a nine-month pregnant woman. She was barely awake, struggling to breathe. Aiza's hanging ball sack kept smashing against Jessica's belly as she pounded from above. Each time her black shaft went inside, it claimed it's room inside her womb and forced some of the cum to erupt out of Jessica's gaping cunt. The thick white cream slid down to every side, like lava pouring out of a volcano. This had been going on for long enough to make Jessica look like a melting wax doll, her skin was barely visible under the layers of thick semen that covered her.

Aiza's thrusts were not as hungry as before but remained steady. She didn't appreciate that Jessica seemed to barely be responding for the past few minutes, she just lied there, occasionally trembling as she reached another orgasm. "She is too tired, this is getting boring", Aiza thought.

A noise coming from the nightstand called her attention, it was Aiza's phone buzzing with a notification. She reached for it and saw another match on her dating app. A beautiful redhead called Linda, she seemed like a wild party girl from the pictures in her profile. There was a message from her that read: "Hey cutie, just came out from a terrible party, need something to forget it. Want to meet for some late-night fun?"

Aiza's eyes filled with excitement, she looked at the time to see 1:03 AM on the display. It suddenly dawned in Aiza that she had been fucking Jessica for about two and a half hours without interruption. But she still wanted more, her cock couldn't get enough. Jessica was two tired, worn out from the abuse. She needed someone new.

Aiza quickly adjusted her glasses then typed an affirmative response while providing Jessica's address. She tossed the cellphone on the bed and stood up. Her black log of a cock came out of Jessica's pussy slowly, like a probe being removed. The sudden gesture caused Jessica's cervix to be pulled outwards as it was clenched around Aiza's cock head. Jessica's womb entrance prolapsed past her labia, thick cum poured of out the gaping hole, sliding slowly down over Jessica's swollen belly.

Aiza stretched her arms, letting out a moan of relief. Her black cock standing majestically hard with its glorious forty-something centimeters of length and arm-like girth, dripping cum. She looked down at Jessica's bloated belly, the gaping pussy pouring white goo like a fountain, the stains all over the bedsheets, the pools on the ground.

Watching the scene Aiza smiled to herself. And suddenly it felt like she woke up from a trance. Her expression changed, she felt nervous again. "Oh, Allah! What have I done? Look at the state of this woman!"

Aiza crouched and began to help Jessica. She managed to help her sit by the foot of the bed, she couldn't lift her to the bed, she wasn't strong enough. Jessica seemed drunk, she could barely hold her head up as she burped and moaned, completely bloated.

Aiza placed her hands on her head in despair. She didn't know what to do. But Jessica seemed safe for now, she seemed relaxed, almost asleep. Aiza looked around for the bathroom and went for a quick shower, leaving Jessica bloated on the ground.

About twenty minutes later, Aiza was out of the shower and ready to get dressed and go. She had decided to put all of this behind her, there was no way she could have predicted the capabilities of her new cock. Jessica still sat on a pool of cum, caressing her swollen belly. Aiza could barely believe she had done this. But despite having gone on an uncontrollable fuck frenzy, Aiza remembered every detail. She wanted it, she wanted to do it more than anything. And that thought scared her.

The doorbell rang, reminding Aiza of her impulsive response on her dating app before the shower. "Oh no! Linda is here!"

Linda rang the doorbell at Jessica's apartment. She heard the steps inside and the door unlocking. It opened slowly, revealing a completely naked Aiza with the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. The redhead swallowed, eyes open wide. She felt a flood down in her pussy just from that sight. "M-may I come in?"

12