AJ

Story Info
The beginning of my life with AJ.
2.5k words
3.15
10k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 22 years old when I met AJ, her husband, and her baby boy at a work function. They had only been in the area for a few weeks. Her husband, Darrell, introduced us but from the moment our eyes met, and our hands shook we had a hard time looking away from each other. The whole company was there, more than a hundred of us, but AJ and I spent the next several hours just sitting at a picnic table talking about everything. I will admit that her hands were pretty tied up with the baby and she was not able to get up and socialize with everyone like Darrell did. I personally didn't go to the party to meet up with any married women, but one look at her and I knew I wasn't going to hang out with anyone else that day. She was gorgeous, a year my senior, and a mom, but I didn't care. Five feet and one inch tall, long thick dark hair, big beautiful blue eyes, a tight hourglass figure and beautiful full breasts that I later learned were DD's. When it was time for them to go or the evening we said our goodbyes and I gave her a hug which she returned tighter than I would have expected. Later on that night, while lying in my bed I got off to the thought of making love to this sexy goddess.

The next week I saw Darrell several times around the office, but no word of his wife or family. I gave up the thought of it ever going anywhere and settled back into my promiscuous young ways.

We worked for a decent sized government contractor in a small town in Washington a couple of hours away from Portland so the options on women to date were limited. Still there were a couple slutty young ladies I would call on on the lonely quiet weekend nights.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks to months I would occasionally run into AJ at the gas station or grocery store, since the town was so small. Whenever this happened we would always linger and talk to each other much longer than seemed normal for a gas station conversation. One time at the store we stood in the produce aisle talking for almost 2 hours until her baby got fussy and started to cry. I helped her with her groceries and walked her out to her car that day and got my first glimpse of her beautiful breast as she gently nursed her fussy baby in the back seat of her car. It was embarrassing for a second, but she paid no mind to my discomfort as she unbuttoned her blouse in front of me and pulled out that gorgeous boob, with the huge areola right in front of me. My cock went hard instantly as I desperately wanted to try one out for myself. I stayed with her during the switch over to the other breast and talked until her baby was properly burped and ready to go home. Again later that night I got myself off thinking about sucking on those 2" diameter areolas. The next night I imagined myself with AJ as I pounded into the skinny little neighborhood slut.

My occasional flirting went on with AJ for about 6 months up until I saw Darrel at work one day telling me the company was sending him to Los Angeles for 2 months of training. He would only be coming back for one weekend during the middle of his training. He also asked me for a favor for the first weekend after he was gone. AJ's good friend, Dana, was going to be moving in with them for a while. Dana and her boyfriend had just broken up and she was moving out and Dana would be moving into the spare bedroom for a bit. Knowing that I had a full sized pick-up truck he asked me if I would be willing to help Dana move into their place? Of course, I agreed to be a "good friend" not knowing how bad a crush I had on his wife. He thought with him being gone it would be great for AJ to have a friend in the house with her more often. He gave me AJ's # to set up a time next weekend to help Dana move in.

That Sunday night Darrell left town and I was full of anticipation the whole week. I called AJ on Wednesday to set up a time to help out and we spent close to 4 hrs chatting on the phone together before finally hanging up.

When Saturday morning finally rolled around you could bet I was at Dana's place at 9am ready to go as planned. As it turns out I did know AJ's friend Dana. I'd seen her around the clubs once in a while, and I recognized her from the feed store where she worked. Dana was cute, taller than AJ, about 5'7", skinny, with not as much figure and a flatter chest. She also had long dark hair and dark blue eyes. On any other day I would have been very interested in Dana, but compared to AJ, and AJ's absolutely gorgeous smile, Dana didn't hold a candle to her.

The move itself was not much of a trouble, a little bit of furniture, some boxes and a whole lot of clothes and with three trips back and forth the move was complete by 4pm. As payment AJ invited me to stay for pizza and beer, which I of course accepted.

It was a great evening, we had a lot to talk about and share, getting to know each other. I even enjoyed hanging out with Dana and playing on the floor with the baby. We had fun together. Around 9pm the baby needed a bath and bed so Dana jumped on the opportunity to pamper him for a bit. This gave AJ and I time alone for the first time. I was about 5 beers into the night at this point and as we sat and talked and stared into her eyes it finally hit me and I couldn't resist myself. I leaned in and kissed her for the first time. I half expected her to slap me, but she didn't, she kissed me back. It was passionate and emotional as a huge wave of excitement rushed over me. We kissed, and we kissed, and we kissed. Before I knew it we were sprawled out on the couch together kissing, me on top of her, then her on me. I don't know how long this went on, but eventually I heard Dana enter the room with the baby in his pajamas.

"Hey guys, I don't know if you.." We both looked in her direction as she realized she caught us in the act.

"Sorry" she said, as she awkwardly backed away out of the room.

AJ and I laughed briefly then went back to making out. After maybe an hour had passed with the kissing and grinding, AJ got up off me, grabbed me by the hand and said one word to me.

"Stay," she said.

I was more than willing to oblige her as she led me to her room and undressed me down to my undershorts.

She put some soft music on and slowly stripped down in front of me. First the socks, exposing her tiny little size 6 feet and manicured nails. Then she shimmied out of her pants showing me some tiny little white cotton panties. Then she lifted her arms over her head and took her top off now letting me see her bra and gorgeous chest. She came to me and I reached behind her to help her out of her bra. When it came off her monster sized tits and nipples sprung to life right in my face. I took them in my hands and sucked and kissed them for the first time. Mothers milk! So much better in person than I thought it would be. Warm and sweet as I went to town on them. AJ sat down on me grinding her wet pussy against me and my underwear.

"We both still have too much on" she said to me. I agreed and let go of her tits for a moment to step out of my shorts. She then slipped off her panties exposing her perfectly shaved pussy to me for the first time.

AJ dropped to her knees and took my cock, then my balls into her mouth. She licked and sucked one, then the other, taking turns going back and forth on them separately. As she sucked my cock she cupped my balls with her free hand, giving them a squeeze as they got harder and harder. I was in ecstasy as I could hold back no more. Sensing my moment was near she took my entire shaft in her mouth and deep throated it as far as it would go while pumping my balls and taint with her hand. I exploded deep into her mouth and throat as she wouldn't release her grip on me until I was entirely drained. She sat up and smiled at me, showing me a mouth full of my warm hot cum, then looked into my eyes as she swallowed it down with one big gulp and a lick of her fingers.

She got up and lay on the bed beside me. It was my turn to please her now. I started with her neck, kissing it and her ears, then worked my way down her body once again to her nipples. I spent much time on these again as I thoroughly enjoyed the new flavor of this woman's milk. I knew I had to move on though as her pussy was calling out to me. I made my way down to it and slowly licked and tasted her outer lips, taking in her scent with me. Her legs spread wide as my tongue found its way to her clit. I sucked and licked her labia and clit, drinking her juices as they engrossed my tongue. Her hips raised, and my mouth raised with them. Her clit grew large as I sucked it to max potential. Her voice and breathing grew shallow and loud as her climax engulfed her. Her orgasm came in waves as I held fast and drank it in over and over and over. Left hand on the back of my head, forcing me as deep into her as she could I took it all in until finally she relented and we both dropped back to breath air once again.

I was now hard all over again and once our breath had returned I mounted her. She took me in without haste as I could feel my 7 inches fully engrossed into her womanhood. We moved together as one grinding in and out, in and out like a well oiled machine. Our tongues danced together in unison to our bodies as we kissed and fucked and stared lustfully into each others eyes. On and on we went until finally her eyes rolled back into her head once again. She screamed in pleasure. I have no doubt that Dana, and the neighbors next door knew that this beautiful goddess was orgasming at this moment. It almost hurt my ears she was so loud as her screams of joys flooded the room. It was too much for me then. I could hold back no more as I thrust in deep and pumped my seed into her as far as I could go. She screamed.

"Yes. Fill me up!" So fill her up I did, until I was entirely spent and exhausted. After several minutes of exhilaration I collapsed on top of her.

I woke to the sound of a light snoring sound. It was AJ, still underneath me and my cock, though soft was still inside her. I kissed her slowly, she woke to the feel of my tongue on her lips, and once again, we made out. My cock again grew hard, as I moved rhythmically with her body until we once again collapsed from exhaustion of more orgasms.

This was the pattern for the rest of the night and the weekend. Occasionally we crawled out of bed, went to the restroom. Got a bite to eat, played with the baby, then went back to bed again, engrossed in each other's bodies and pleasure. Thankfully Dana was there as she took on most of the babysitting duties other than the feedings.

When Monday morning finally rolled around I announced to her that I had to go home to get ready for work. After mounting her from behind that morning she finally submitted and allowed me to leave for the day, as long as I promised to come back to her after the work day was over. I agreed, and did so. When I made it back to her that night I was greeted to a smile, a kiss, a huge dinner, a couple of hours of conversation with AJ, Dana, and baby time, then off to bed for at least 3 hours of pure fucking.

This became my pattern with AJ over the next 4 weeks. We did everything, tried everything. Every position we could get our bodies into. Every hole and orifice explored, then re explored. I'm sure I came more in that month than in all the months of my short life previously combined. I never once showered alone, as we explored each other in wet and dry places.

Then one Thursday she announced the reminder to me that I had put off in the back of my mind.

"You know Darrell will be home tomorrow?"

"Yes, I know."

"It's just for the weekend though, he flies back Sunday night for another 4 weeks."

"I know that too."

"Do you think you can handle it without me?"

"Yes, can you? Will you tell him about us?"

"Oh god no! I can't. He'd divorce me, take the baby. I can't risk that. I'm sorry."

"I understand," I answered her. "Will you have sex with him this weekend?"

"I don't know? I don't want to. How can I ever do that after all of our time together?"

"Is he good, is he big?"

"You don't want to know that. It doesn't matter."

"But I do," I told her. "Answer me please."

She huffed, then thought about it for a second before slowly responding.

"Yes, he's good. And he's average size. But he's not you."

"So..." I let on.

"So, I don't want to have sex with him. I only want you. I'll do my best to stall. Headache, on my period, something. Don't worry about it. He's not you. When he leaves again, I'm all yours ok?"

"Ok" I said. We kissed, we fucked, she came 4 more times that night, me twice, and in the morning I went off to work, wondering what would come of the weekend.