The Start of my Cuckold Adventure

Story Info
Initial Cuckolding.
3.9k words
3.99
12.3k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for 30 years now. We married early but didn't initially have any children, we felt as if we didn't want any, but as time passed the feelings changed. We were in our 30's before our first boy was born. He was closely followed but a second. We tried for a third but seemed to have nothing but problems with several lost pregnancies and we decided to give up. Almost 10 years later we had another boy, a bit of a shock, but welcome none the less, but after having such horrible issues in between I decided to have a vasectomy.

So that was it, 3 children and a happy marriage. We had our ups and downs but generally we were happy.

When it came to our sex life, it was a different matter. I had been a virgin when we met, but my wife had had several relationships and some one-night stands in the past, so was reasonably experienced. I, on the other hand was not, and was not very good in bed. I only have an average sized penis and I could tell from the start that Kathy was not satisfied with my performance in bed, but I tried my best to please her. We tried toys and various sleeves and I read about other things that we could try, but in the end, we got to where we are now. Kathy allows me to have sex with her when I need it but that's about it, she doesn't initiate at all and is not that bothered about sex generally. I feel that this is all my fault as I have never been able to give her the pleasure she deserves and because of that she very infrequently has an orgasm.

Kathy has always looked amazing in my eyes, I have always loved her beautiful curves. She has beautiful 38c breasts, but she has never been happy with her appearance. In the last year, she had lost loads of weight and has changed the colour of her hair and now looks even more amazing, she gets admiring glances when she goes out but tells me I am imagining things. You would not know to look at her that she is in her 50s. Her job as a painter and decorator keeps her fit and she gets the chance to meet some lovely people. She started out painting for some friends but quickly got a reputation and has lots of repeat business now, as well as new work through friends of friends.

It was one of these that lead to the incident I am going to describe. She had been contacted by a couple who had been told she was very good by a friend and Kathy went to see them. They lived in an old house that they wanted to have painted all though. Kathy quoted on the work and they accepted, she was to start in a weeks' time. It sounded like a good piece of work, but it was out of her normal area and would mean a 20-minute drive each way. On the first day Kathy turned up at the house, the couple asked if she minded if they went out for the day as it was such a lovely day, she explained that she quite often worked on her own and that it would not be a problem. They said that she would not be on her own as she would be working around their son. Kathy had not met the son initially and said she didn't realise their son still lived at home. They told her that he was a photographer and had just got back from an assignment in Dubai, he would be around for a couple of weeks until his next assignment. 'Yes, that's fine' she said and started work. The first rooms were the bedrooms and Kathy soon got started on the first ceiling.

Kathy had white overalls and looks very professional when she is working. By lunchtime on the first day the ceilings were done in the first 2 rooms and she had started on the walls, she was just coming out of the door of one of the rooms when she glanced up and saw a naked man. The bathroom door was open and stood next to the bathroom sink was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. He was about 6ft 4 inches tall with a beautifully tanned muscular body. He had dark brown hair cut quite short and a small amount of hair on his chest and legs. He must have seen Kathy out of the corner of his eye and turned sharply towards her, it was then that she saw what was between his legs. His penis was about 6" long, longer than mine is erect, but his was hanging limp in between his large balls.

He looked shocked and said, 'oh god I am sorry' and grabbed a small towel to cover himself up. He then wrapped it around his waist and walked forward and offer Kathy his hand. ' I'm Andy' he said, ' I'm Bob and Amy's son. They told me you would be here, but I forgot. Please forgive my appearance.' Kathy blushed but said it was ok. She held out her hand and they shook hand. She thought he had a very strong grip but very nice hands. 'Would you like a cup of coffee? I will get dressed and go and make some'. ' Yes please' said Kathy but couldn't help watching Andy's bum and penis as he disappeared into the other bedroom and shut the door. Andy walked past Kathy and she couldn't help thinking he had looked her up and down as he walked past.

Kathy continued her work for another 20 mins but heard Andy go down stairs after about 15 minutes, he then called her down and said that the coffee was ready. She went down and walked into the kitchen, he was stood next to the sink with a cup in his hand, as she walked in, he asked how she took her coffee, ' white with no sugar please, '.'That makes sense you are sweet enough, I know, tacky line, but it's true' he said with a big smile on his face. He was wearing a lovely pair of tight jeans and a white tee shirt that showed off his muscular body. Kathy notices that he had aftershave on and he smelt wonderful.

They chatted for a while and Kathy found out a bit more about him. He was 35 and he is a professional photographer. He mainly takes artistic holiday type pics for brochures but does do some other work, 'other work?' Kathy asked, he seemed a bit embarrassed and told her he did some glamour work to pay the bills.

Kathy seemed a bit embarrassed again so he changed the subject and asked about her. Kathy told him her whole life story, she felt relaxed around him and it seemed to just come tumbling out.

Half an hour later he knew everything about her, me, how long we had been married, the boys, and even the pets, but eventually she said she had to get back to work. Kathy carried on painting for the rest of the afternoon and by the end of the day the first bedroom was nearly finished. Andy popped his head round the door and was amazed at the transformation. He had made her a cup of tea and was bringing it up when she said she was finished for the day, he said he would take the tea back down stairs and wait for her. She tidied up and took her stuff back to the car and joined him in the kitchen. He held out the mug of tea and she took it with both hands, she then stood next to him as they once again chatted. He leaned into her slightly and she found herself doing the same but did nothing more. They finished the tea and Kathy left for the day.

The next day I noticed Kathy had put a bit of makeup on before putting on her overalls, she also had a slightly shorter red tee shirt underneath that showed her middle slightly. I didn't think much of it at the time but realise now that it was an early sign of what was to come.

When she got to the house she went straight up to the rooms she was working on yesterday and carried on but she left the door open so that she could watch out for Andy. He came out of his room about an hour later in his boxer shorts and Kathy noticed he had a slight erection showing as he headed to the toilet, he smiled at her and winked as he went in. He came back out about 15 minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist and a slightly damp body. Kathy again noticed the lovely body and curves of his muscular bottom but he did not look at her as he went to his room. He did leave the door slightly further open than he should as he went into his room and he dropped the towel onto the bed as he did so, allowing Kathy to see his lovely bum, she smiled to herself as she continued the painting.

Later that day, as she was carefully cutting in on the woodwork, she heard a click and turned to find Andy with his camera taking some pictures of her. ' I hope you don't mind but I like the idea of a lady decorator and wanted to see if I could get some interesting shots'. Kathy carried on but did find it a little embarrassing when she was bending down at the waist and he was still snapping away. She stopped when the glossing was finished and he asked if he could do a couple of normal shots. She agreed and he suggested going to his bedroom. Reluctantly Kathy agreed and followed him through the door. The room was typically masculine but she quite liked it. He asked her to sit on the bed and he took a few pics, but then asked if she would lay back and look more feminine as he thought it would make an interesting shot of a woman in overalls laying on a bed. He took several more and then leaned forward and undid one of the clips on her overalls. Kathy knew she should stop him but couldn't, she felt powerless. Within 5 or 10 minutes she was down to her underwear, he seemed to have a power over her, or maybe just a charm but when he asked her to remove her bra she just did it without even thinking. The camera continued to click away and slowly her pants came off, the camera continued for a few more shots then it stopped and he moved towards her. He kissed her very gently on the lips and then laid kisses all over her body. Her nipples responded as they had done in the past and after a few minutes of enjoying her breasts his kisses went lower and her legs automatically parted to allow him access.

He brought her to the first orgasm with his tongue and then a second soon after with his tongue and fingers. He then stood up and started to remove his clothes. Kathy lifted herself up on her elbows to study him as each item of clothing came off. She watched the curves of his muscles as her removed his tee-shirt and the lovely toned shape of his legs. He turned away to remove his boxers and she smiles as she saw his tight bum again. He turned around and saw her smiling, but her face turned slightly more shocked as she saw what was between his legs. His manhood stood erect and Kathy could not believe the size. It must have been about 8.5" long but it was also incredibly thick. "Be gentle" she said as he lowered himself down onto her.

As her entered her, she took a sharp intake of breath and he was worried he was hurting her but her hands reached around to clasp his muscular bottom and pull him in deeper. He lasted longer than Kathy had ever know and she orgasmed twice before he was ready to cum. He grunted and started to withdraw but Kathy wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in as he came. They lay in each other's arms for about 20 minutes before he said, " that was incredible" Kathy agreed but felt slightly guilty as she rolled over and got up to find her clothes. She got dressed and went back to finish her work. Later Jamie came in to see her and gave her some prints of the photos he had taken, she said thank you but her mind was thinking of what she had done.

Kathy packed up for the day and took her stuff down to the car. Andy was at the door as she came back in and picked up the last bits. 'I hope I have not done anything you didn't want to happen; I will see you tomorrow? ' asked Andy. Kathy confirmed she would be back the next day as she still had lots to do.

When she got home I asked her about her day but she seemed very quiet so I didn't say much to her as I thought she needed some time, but later in the evening once the boys had gone to bed I asked her what was wrong. She cuddled in tight and said she was tired so we went to bed. When we got into bed she said she had something to tell me and I looked worriedly at her as she began to speak. She told me about the job and the couple and then started to talk about Andy. She seemed very nervous as she spoke of how nice he was. She described him in detail, telling me about his job and why he was back at home, then she reached down the side of the bed and produced the paper prints he had given her. The first couple of her painting were very artistic and I told her we should put the on her Facebook page, but as I looked at then in sequence I realised her clothing was coming off. The last couple were of her laying naked on the bed, her nipples were erect and she had a glow about her. She started to cry. Sorry, she said, I had sex with him. I was shocked but also turned on. Did you enjoy it I asked? 'oh yes it was the best sex I have ever had' she said.

We talked for a while and she described what had happened but kept saying sorry. I had said to her a few years ago that I was ok with her seeing other men but I think she was not sure how I would react.

I pulled her in to me and told her I was ok with what had happened, I also said that I was happy that she enjoyed it. Will you do it again, I asked. I would like to if you are ok with it. I told her that it had been my fantasy for many years and that I was really pleased that it had finally happened, I said I was fine for her to do it again and that if she was happy to tell me about it, she could carry on for as long as she liked.

We made love that night and Kathy even had an orgasm as I pleased her with my tongue, I think she was probably thinking about Andy but I was ok with that.

The next day I asked what she was going to wear under her overall. She got out one of her sexy sets of underwear and a short tee shirt, she asked me if I thought he would like it, I keenly nodded as she got ready. She also made sure she had her makeup on and her hair was looking lovely before she left for work. I work from home so I asked if she would let me know how she was getting on, she said she would, kissed me and left. I was very distracted during the day thinking of what she was up to.

When she got to the house the old couple were just off to the shops and said they would be out for most of the day, they once again asked if she would be ok and she confirmed with a smile that she would be fine. She went upstairs and started her work. About 11am Andy came out of his room, he was naked as her walked towards the bathroom and was semi erect. Kathy opened the door of the bedroom she was working in and smiled at him as he went past, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips and then carried on towards the shower. After about 5 minutes he looked around the bathroom door and asked if she would like to join him, Kathy smiled but said she had to get on, he said ok with a smile and went back to get showered. After about 10 minutes he came back out, he was still naked and his body was still slightly damp as he headed to his room. He left the door open and stood drying his hair as Kathy finished the first coat of paint in the room. She was stood looking at her work when she heard the hair dryer stop and he came up behind her. She could feel his erect penis pushing at the back of her overalls as he grabbed her round the waste and kissed her neck. She turned around and kissed him on the lips, a deep and passionate kiss which he returned, but she then pulled away and said she needed to talk to him. He took her hand and they walked to his bedroom and they both sat on the bed.

Kathy explained that she had told me what had happened. Andy looked shocked but then Kathy told him that I was ok for her to continue if she told me everything. She also said that she had really enjoyed it and that she wanted to do it again. Andy smiled and said that was fine. She then dropped down off the bed and took his still partially erect penis in her mouth. She had never been keen on this with me but she said it felt right with Andy. She sucked him for several minutes until he was moaning loudly and lifted her head up to stop her. She was worried that she was doing something wrong but he assured her he just didn't want to come just yet.

He stood her up and started to undo her overalls, they dropped to the ground at her feet and she was about to take them off when he asked her to stop. He lifted up her tee shirt and noticed the beautiful matching sexy underwear so he suggested that she take off her tee shirt but put the overalls back on so he could take some more pics. She agreed and they spent an hour doing another photo shoot in various stages of undress. Kathy said he was naked and partially erect all through the shoot. He took pictures of her with her underwear showing then asked her to remove her bra but put the overall back on, then the same with her knickers and then various poses as she dropped her overalls off. Once she was naked, he asked to do various poses for him until he said he had done enough and put the camera down. They spent most of the next 2 hours having what Kathy described as the most amazing sex she had ever had in a variety of different positions some of which we would never have been able to do due to the size of my penis. Kathy was also amazed that in 2 hours he had not cum.

As they slowed down for a break he asked if I had a mobile phone and if I used an app called WhatsApp. Kathy said she though I did and asked why, he asked her for my number and said she would see. They started making love again and then Kathy noticed that Andy was taking pics with his phone. At home my phone pinged, and I looked at it, on the screen was a message asking if this was Andrew, husband of Kathy. I replied confirming that it was, then a pic came through of Kathy naked on a bed, her legs were apart and her beautiful pussy was on show, it looked very red and slightly more open than usual. The next comment said your wife is beautiful and very sexy and then a second pic. It was another of Kathy's pussy but this time it had a large penis partially inserted into it. I immediately became erect as I waited for another. Various pictures came though of the 2 of them in various positions until the final one of Kathy laying with a huge smile on her face, her legs were apart and dribbling from her pussy was a large amount of cum.

When she got home that evening she had a smile on her face and asked if I had enjoyed the pics. I told her that I had and that I was happy for her. Kathy also told me that Andy's parents had decided to go away for a few days as they didn't like the smell of the paint.

That night we made love again, the passion she expressed was amazing and I felt wonderful that my beautiful wife was so happy.

The next few days were very similar but I did notice that Kathy had started to take a separate bag with her. I would get various pictures and texts during the day of the various things that the 2 of them had got up to. I even received some of them doing it outside. When I asked where they had gone Kathy told me that they had driven out to the country and he had done another photo shoot. She was again fully dressed to start with in one of her short skirts and a sexy wrap top, then pics of her undressing and then some of her naked next to a corn field and laying on a blanket. After that it went quiet for a while and then pictures of Kathy on all fours with his penis buried deep inside her. The final picture was the one that surprised me the most. It was of her in the same position but his penis was in her bum. I was very surprised as Kathy has said no to my attempts and does not like this normally but when I asked her about it when she got home she said that he had been very gentle and had used a lot of lube and she had enjoyed it once she got past the initial pain.