AJ Lee GM Hiring

Story Info
Raw's GM AJ Lee looks to hire NXT's Adrian Neville.
8.8k words
5
1.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

The new Raw GM AJ Lee has decided to look at the WWE development program for new superstars to fill up the Raw brand. She spent the night reading through the profiles for the entire NXT male talent roster and while a few names jumped out at her she eventually decided to talk to one of the biggest stars currently on NXT. Adrian Neville. The British high flyer is of course shocked when the Raw general manager contacted him looking to bring his talents to perform live on the WWE's flagship television show. He understands just what a huge opportunity this could be for him and is desperate to make a good impression. Knowing that AJ Lee only got the job a couple of weeks ago means Adrian is sure he can be calm and talk his way into getting a job on Raw. After all, he feels way more confident talking to the tiny Diva rather than having to negotiate with a McMahon

Walking into AJ's office a few hours before Raw starts Adrian is a little put out by the fact that AJ isn't here yet. Pulling at the stiff collar of his brand new dress shirt Adrian looks around the fancy office wondering if the job offer was real or if it was a rib. Suddenly the door to the office opens and into the room skips the brand new Raw GM AJ Lee. The tiny Diva has put in the effort to try and look more business-like as the general manager of the biggest wrestling brand in the world. The dark haired New Jersey native is wearing a black blazer with crisp white button up shirt and skinny black tie. Her business woman look is somewhat ruined however by the fact she is wearing a pair of pink and black sneakers and a pair of black spandex shorts. It brings new meaning to the word business casual and as AJ skips into her office Adrian just doesn't know what to think. He had had plenty of odd bosses before; in this crazy wrestling business being unbalanced and a bit crazy is second nature to most promoters.

"Hello Miss Lee thank you for inviting me here," Adrian says standing up offering his hand to the tiny Raw GM politely trying not to think about how odd it was to see the boss of Monday night Raw come skipping into her own office.

"AJ please Adrian don't let the blazer fool you, I'm not that formal," AJ says firmly shaking the young superstar's hand.

She skips round her desk and then takes a seat in her large black office chair before swirling it around to face the potentially new Raw superstar.

"So Adrian let's get down to it then," The tiny Diva says with a big smile, "I've seen your work on NXT and I'm very impressed."

"Thanks AJ I gotta admit it would really be a dream for me to appear on Raw," Adrian admits.

"Of course I know how you feel, I was so excited myself the first time I got to be on Raw, the little nerdy girl inside me was just jumping round with delight," AJ admits with a giggle.

"Wow, well you know I would love a chance to prove to you that I belong on Raw, AJ" The British wrestler says desperate to prove he can be a star in the WWE.

"That's great Adrian I'd certainly love to see you perform some of those amazing high flying moves in the ring," AJ says chewing on her lip and then for some reason looking across at her office door.

"Is something wrong AJ?" The rookie asks, seeing the GM is now distracted looking at the door of her office in some kind of thoughtful daze.

"Yeah it's just this is a private meeting and I was wondering if you could go check and see if I locked that door please," AJ asks sweetly.

Adrian thinks nothing of the request and gets up walking over to the office door and grabs the handle checking that it is locked. Once he does that he turns around and is surprised to see AJ Lee staring directly at him. She is leaning forward in her chair, both hands under her chin with her elbows resting on her desk. Her eyes are glaring right at him almost like she is trying to use X ray vision to see right through him.

"Uh, is something wrong AJ?" Adrian asks again, feeling uneasy under the Diva's piercing stare.

AJ grins, "No, nothing is wrong I just... well you look really hot," The general manager admits with a nervous grin.

Adrian feels himself blushing at AJ's compliment and he moves quickly back to his seat.

"Oh, have I embarrassed you? I'm sorry" AJ says softly, her eyes firmly locked on the Brit's.

"No, no it's fine AJ," Adrian says backtracking quickly hoping he hasn't upset the boss of Monday night Raw.

Adrian doesn't want to have blown his chance at appearing on Raw only a couple of minutes into his interview. AJ is still smiling however so he relaxes in front of the tiny general manager. AJ can't help but grin admiring how little ego is in the man that gravity forgot. A lack of self belief isn't always a good quality in a man but AJ finds it intoxicating.

"So to business," AJ says with some authority leaning back in her big office chair.

"I want to hire you Adrian, I want you on TV as soon as possible. I see you as the future of this brand," AJ says, talking up the high flying wrestler.

Neville can't help but smile at hearing the Raw GM giving him such a glowing ego boost. He could be moments away from achieving one of his life long dreams by appearing on the WWE's main show Monday night Raw.

"I do however have one personal request before we do anything like sign a contract," AJ says, biting her bottom lip looking rather nervous suddenly.

"Er well AJ I really want to be on Raw so I am willing to do anything to get a contract," Neville says honestly wanting to impress her.

"Oh good well as you might know my love life is kinda hectic," AJ explains under selling just how crazy her love life is.

Adrian nods his head wondering where this is all going; this is certainly the oddest job interview he has ever had.

"Well since I dumped Bryan I've not been with a man in months and well the job is so stressful and I have this totally untrue reputation," AJ babbles away loosely explaining her situation to the NXT star.

"People think I'm crazy and I'm not. It's just no one understands the real me and it sucks and the fans boo me and other Divas make fun of me behind my back and it's all so mean," AJ blurts out all in one long breath.

Adrian suddenly feels out of his depth, AJ is unloading a lot of personal baggage on him and really all he came here to do is wrestle on WWE TV.

"Oh AJ I'm sorry it is really mean that everyone picks on you," He replies generically not really knowing what to say.

"Thank you Adrian but that's not the worst part," AJ says with her bottom lip quivering, "It's the fact that no guy will come anywhere near me now."

"Surely not," Adrian replies, trying to be nice to his potential future boss, "There must be tons of guys who want to be with you."

"Nope none at all. I haven't had any action in months and it's leaving me so frustrated," AJ admits leaning forward in her chair.

"That's bad I guess," Adrian says suddenly feeling very, very uncomfortable now.

He was expecting a job interview not a therapy session for the unbalanced WWE Diva. Adrian is already looking for a way out of this messy situation as AJ is starting to scare him. Even down in the development system he had heard rumors about just how crazy AJ Lee was but he had always brushed them off. Now she is shaking back and forth in her seat like a child who is in trouble and it's not the behavior he expects from a general manager.

"So that is why you are here today Adrian," AJ says getting up from her chair and walks round her desk towards him.

"I'm here for a spot on the roster aren't I?" Adrian asks nervously as the tiny Diva approaches him.

"No you are here because you're a man, a very attractive man at that," AJ says, no longer hiding her long lustful gazes over Adrian's body.

Adrian blushes and suddenly feels like a piece of meat on display to a hungry lioness. Except this lioness is smaller than he is and maybe is the craziest person in the WWE.

"Look AJ I'm flattered you think that but I only came here to get a shot on Raw," Adrian says standing up hoping to get out of this quickly.

"And you will get your shot on Raw Adrian," AJ states standing directly in front of him, "But first I need something from you."

"I dunno AJ I don't really date other wrestlers I mean bosses or GM," Adrian stutters as AJ Lee advances on him.

"Good neither do I," AJ says putting her hand on Neville's chest, "I just want you to fuck me."

Adrian blinks in shock for a second, he is sure he misheard the tiny Diva. He looks around waiting for a camera crew to burst out or his fellow wrestlers to come out laughing. This has to be a joke yet AJ Lee isn't laughing in fact she looks deadly serious.

"Erm won't I or you get in trouble if we do that?" Adrian asks, still in shock that the boss of Monday night Raw has just brought him over for a booty call.

"Not if we don't get caught," AJ says, her face lighting up with a cheeky grin.

Adrian can't believe what he is hearing, the super hot Raw GM is offering him a chance to be on Raw as long as he fucks her. Knowing that he would fuck her for nothing this is an opportunity too good for Nevile to turn down.

"Ok AJ I'm in, I'll do whatever you want to get on Raw," The high flying wrestler says, his own big grin matching AJ's.

"Perfect, that's the kind of attitude I want from my new Raw superstars," AJ says, getting up from the edge of the desk.

AJ smiles at Adrian's excitement as her eyes trail up and down the former NXT champion's body and decides she can't see as much of it as she would like.

"Strip for me," AJ says with an un-general manager-like purr.

Adrian fights the urge to blush at the sight of AJ Lee looking him over like a piece of meat. He quickly starts unbuttoning his shirt and feels his cock react when AJ bites her bottom lip while looking at his shirtless form.

"Oh you are gonna fit in on Raw so well Adrian," AJ giggles, "Hopefully you fit just as well inside me."

"Fuck AJ," Adrian blushes cursing himself for being unable to stay quiet but AJ Lee talking like a porn star made him have to speak out.

"Soon we will fuck Adrian but first why don't you lose those pants," AJ orders with a bright smile painted across her face

Adrian nods and starts to unbutton his pants making AJ lean forward. Her eyes are laser focused on the crotch of his pants and Adrian can feel himself getting harder under her gaze.

"You really want my cock don't you AJ?" Adrian asks, unable to stop himself smirking at his cock hungry boss.

AJ Lee nods eagerly, "Damn right now if you want a job here you will stop teasing me and show me what I want."

Adrian jumps slightly at AJ's order and quickly kicks his smart looking shoes off and slides his pants down to his feet.

"Oh nice legs," AJ whistles, eying up Adrian's thick muscly thighs.

Adrian keeps trying not to blush as he kicks off his pants then looks at his new boss as he sits in front of her in nothing but a pair of tight fitting black briefs.

"Lose the underwear," AJ orders sharply talking down to Adrian's blush

Her sudden order makes Adrian jump and obey, yanking his underwear down instantly. His semi hard cock bobs in front of AJ and Adrian has to fight the urge to cover his exposed up in front of his fully clothed future boss. AJ's eyes go wide for a second then she looks back up at him and smirks.

"Well Adrian you are certainly big enough to be on the Raw roster, come over here," AJ says and he gets up and walks over like a well trained dog.

Before Adrian can even say a thing AJ's hand shoots out firmly grabbing his semi hard shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmm nice and big, you will fit in great on Raw," AJ giggles as Adrian grunts from the sudden contact.

He opens his mouth to thank her but that's when AJ slides her tiny hand down all the way to the base of his stiff dick.

"Uhhhhhhhh fuck," Adrian groans feeling AJ squeezing the base of his dick.

"Oh yeah, feels like you've not let this big thing loose on a pretty girl for a while?" AJ asks as she slowly works her hand back up to his cockhead.

Adrian nods his head then lets out another deep grunt as AJ's hand slides down his swelling shaft again. Her small, soft hand quickly slides up and down his aching cock again when suddenly AJ lets go.

"Hold on, I wanna make this better for you," AJ says, turning towards her desk.

Adrian thinks the handjob was going just fine but doesn't want to do anything to upset his new boss. He waits till AJ turns back around this time but now she is holding a bottle of hand lotion in her tiny grip. She smirks up at him and it almost makes Adrian twitch just from the naughty look on her face. AJ holds his cock in one hand and squirts a few clear blobs of liquid onto his rock hard shaft. She drops the bottle then slowly starts to rub the lotion into his skin using both hands. Adrian lets out a whimper at both of AJ's tiny hands working up and down his dick. It makes him feel like he has a huge cock just from the fact AJ is using both hands to lube him up.

"That feel better?" AJ asks and Nevile can only nod his head in response.

AJ rubs the lube into Adrian's shaft till he is almost shivering on the spot and his knees wobble from the effort of standing. He lets out another moan as AJ works her hand right to the base of his hard shaft and squeezes firmly.

"OH GOD AJ," Adrian whimpers loudly.

"You mean boss right?" AJ teases, pumping her hand slowly from base to tip.

"UHHHHHHHHHH YEAH BOSS," Adrian replies loudly.

AJ giggles and slides her hand all the way down to the base of his thick cock again with a slick sound echoing around her office. She feels the jacked up cruiserweight gasp and almost end up on his tiptoes as she pleasures him with her hand. Leaning down AJ quickly brushes her lips over the exposed lube covered tip of his cock.

"UHHHHHHHHHH FUCK," Adrian cries out in shock.

Licking her lube coated lip clean, AJ slides her hand up Adrian's rock hard cock right till she is squeezing his full cockhead.

"Uhhhhhhh Boss dunno how long I'll last if you keep doing that," Adrian moans in slight desperation.

"I thought you NXT boys had more stamina than this?" AJ teases sliding her little hand back down his dick.

"Uhhhhh it's been a while and you are really good," Adrian admits shamelessly.

AJ can't help but grin at the compliment and gives him another firm pump from base to tip.

"If you can't last a simple handjob it's almost not worth letting you fuck my ass," AJ says casually.

Adrian glares at his boss in utter shock and AJ just shrugs.

"If you wanna stay on Raw I expect you not to spread around the locker room that I take it in the ass," AJ warns the NXT man.

"If I get to fuck it Miss Lee you won't hear a word out of me," Adrian replies with a big beaming grin.

AJ smiles back then squeezes Adrian's shaft hard making the high flyer moan loudly. He flexes forward into her strong grip, looking down at the tiny Raw GM and begins to believe all the crazy rumors he has heard about AJ Lee. AJ Lee pumps and squeezes her way up and down Adrian's big meaty shaft. She loves the way he is trying to be stoic around her but can't help himself from whimpering and moaning as her hand teases his swollen dick. AJ works her hand right up to his cockhead and starts working on the exposed tip pressing her palm hard against it.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH careful," Adrian whines loudly.

Giggling at his reaction AJ slides right down her potential new signing's shaft. She squeezes him right at the base, getting a loud rumbling moan from the British superstar. AJ works her hand right back up to the tip of his shaft again applying pressure to his sensitive head. Adrian whimpers but this time keeps from shouting out which makes AJ happy.

"Good boy," She purrs, sliding down to her knees.

Adrian gasps at this super hot Diva down on her knees looking up at his cock. The lube has started to dry around his cock so AJ tilts her head and licks the underside of his shaft. Adrian shivers and moans before making his body tense so he doesn't cum too fast. AJ grips his shaft at the base and starts lapping over every inch of his cock with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh God," Adrian groans deeply as his new boss licks all over his thick cock.

AJ keeps licking till the former NXT champ's cock is all shiny with her spit. With it all nice and wet AJ opens her mouth and swallows half of Adrian's cock in one go. He lets out a low pitched groan as AJ swallows up his cock effortlessly.

"Mmmm that feels good boss," Adrian moans down at her.

AJ rolls her eyes, she wishes boys wouldn't act so surprised that she can suck cock like a pro. She has had years of indy wrestling experience to know how to pleasure a man with her mouth. That experience has come in handy at times in moving her up the ladder in the WWE too. Her mouth picks up the pace sliding up and down Adrian Neville's hard shaft. AJ's newest signing to Raw moans loudly in pleasure as his hands twitch above her head. She knows from experience he wants to grab her hair and fuck her willing mouth. AJ gives him the sternest glare she can while her mouth is stretched around his fat cock. Adrian relents and moves his arms back down to his sides and lets her work.

"Good boy," AJ teases, spitting his cock out and spraying drool across her carpeted floor.

She grabs Adrian's slick wet shaft and gives it a few hard pumps. Her new signing lets out another whimpering moan before AJ dives back down. She swallows him even faster and easier this time making his hips twitch towards her.

"Oh God AJ," Adrian growls lustfully.

AJ sucks hard and fast, determined to drain her new signing utterly dry. She feels his cock starting to twitch inside her mouth and AJ sucks harder making sure to soak all of Nevilie's shaft in her drool.

"Fuckkk I'm getting close," Adrian loudly whines.

AJ Lee doesn't stop sucking away on his big throbbing cock. She makes sure to look at him to see the look of pleasure and frustration on his face. He is trying so hard not to break inside his boss's mouth but she is too talented. AJ's head bobs up and down making sure to drag her lips across every single inch of his aching shaft.

"UHHHHHHHHHH CUMMMINNGGGGG," Adrian cries out suddenly.

It almost catches AJ out as his first cum shot fires straight out of his cock and directly down her throat. She whimpers but doesn't pull away letting her newest signed talent cum right into her mouth. Adrian groans as his cock unloads every last drop of cum into AJ's mouth watching her swallow his milked out load. He moans and whimpers as he drains his cock dry then goes to pull out. AJ's lips however clamp around his limp cock holding him in place.

"Uhhhhhh careful AJ," Adrian groans softly.

"Careful?" AJ asks, slipping his cock out of her mouth only to grasp it with her hand.

Adrian whimpers and suddenly feels quite vulnerable with his drained cock in AJ's grip. The Raw GM is looking at him with a hungry grin on her face.

"I need you hard again so you can fuck me," AJ says firmly.

Her hand starts pumping away again sliding up and down Adrian's sticky drained shaft. The young superstart whimpers as his cock is still sensitive from cumming but he is still being pumped just as hard by a needy AJ Lee.

"How fast can you get hard again?" AJ asks firmly, looking up at him.

"Uhhhhhhh I dunno," Adrian responds with a whimper.

AJ rolls her eyes and pulls her hand all the way down his limp cock to his base. She holds it steady then spits all over his cum stained cock. AJ starts jerking him off again using her own spit as lube to take the sensitive edge off her newest superstar.

"Uhhhhhh fuck AJ I don't think I can," The former NXT champion whimpers.

"Sure you can," AJ says without any sympathy.

She picks up the pace pumping his slick shaft till she starts to feel some movement from Adrian's wet cock.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers