AJ Lee GM Hiring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers

"Uhhhh please," AJ moans again when she feels she is being ignored.

"Huh?" Adrian mutters as he looks away from his cock down to AJ.

"Finish on me," AJ half pants and growls at him.

"Back to being my boss now then?" Adrian jokes before wrapping his hand around his shaft.

"Fucking do it," AJ growls fiercely.

Her eyes light up and burn a hole through him making Adrian react. Squeezing his cock hard Adrian starts to stroke over AJ's sweaty and freshly fucked body. AJ is tired and worn out but she wants Neville to cover her in cum but she doesn't want it over her back. Slowly AJ slides her body over to the side before she ends up on her back looking up at Raw's newest superstar.

"Uhhhhhh fuck," Adrian groans as AJ's fully naked body lies in front of him.

The Raw GM spreads her legs and poses for her newest signing as he strokes his aching cock.

"Fucking hell AJ," Adrian groans as his boss is spread out like a porn star for him.

AJ can't help but grin at the intense look on her new superstar's face as she is on show for him. She also loves how fast he is pumping his rock hard cock over her. He is coated in her pussy juices acting like lube around his shaft meaning every hard stroke makes a loud wet sloppy sound that makes AJ feel so naughty.

"Come on Adrian," AJ teases, "I wanna feel your dried cum on me for the rest of the evening."

Adrian lets out a deep groan and has to squeeze his shaft so he doesn't lose control. The thought of AJ going through an entire night of Raw with his cum still dried in on her body is insane. He looks down at the cocky smile on the tiny Diva's face and can now truly understand how she was able to manipulate and control so much of the male roster.

"I mean it, don't you dare hold back I wanna be covered," AJ moans running her hand down her naked body.

She is a mess and still sore from being fucked so hard but she feels the urge to have her new signing soak her in spunk. AJ trails her hand down her sweaty body all the way to her soaked pussy. She doesn't risk touching it properly as she knows she is too sensitive right now. Teasing Adrian is her only goal here as she's aching to be blasted in his cum.

"So fucking sexy," Adrian growls in a low tone.

He pumps harder and harder craving to push himself over the edge for his boss. Leaning forward slightly Adrian points his hard dick at AJ's spread out body. Seeing her small sexy body all naked, sweaty and on display for him to orgasm over pushes the former NXT standout closer to the brink.

"Come on, I wanna feel your cum all over me," AJ says with a slightly begging edge to her voice.

Adrian moans and pumps hard, letting his hand fly up and down his shaft. He is so close and ready but he can't stop himself from enjoying the edge after fucking his hot boss.

"Yes come on pound that cock, please cum for me," AJ demands firmly.

Adrian nods and pumps his cock as hard as he dares till he feels his balls tighten. He puts everything into his final few thrusts before he feels his shaft aching. Giving AJ's wet pussy one final look Adrian squeezes his soaked shaft before he starts cumming.

"UHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK," The cruiserweight moans as his cock explodes with cum.

AJ opens her mouth to complain that Adrian has his eyes closed when his first blast of cum hits her square in the chest. She watches a big blob of spunk trail down past her tits when a second load hits her toned abs. Adrian loudly groans and just unloads more sprays of cum across AJ's chest and stomach.

"Mmmmmmmmm yes so good baby," AJ moans feeling her pussy ache as she gets coated in cum.

Adrian's throbbing cock finally stops and just a blob of cum hangs from his tip. Unable to stop herself AJ lifts her foot up and wipes it away with her big toe.

"Holy shit," Adrian moans, sounding out of breath.

He takes a step back and leans against the chair he was sitting on to start the meeting. Adrian slowly opens his eyes as AJ sits up on her desk and admires the cummy mess her new superstar made of her torso.

"Whoa AJ," He gasps watching his cum running down her stomach.

"You mean boss now right?" AJ asks with a teasing smirk.

Adrian glances up looking stunned for a second before his face breaks into a big smile.

"Oh yeah sorry boss but you look great all cum covered like that," He says with a naughty grin on his face.

"Good boy, I'd have fired you if you called me a slut," AJ teases with one of her dangerous looking grins.

Adrian shivers, getting the feeling he would be shit canned if he dared insult his sexy but unbalanced boss. He stands up all sweaty and naked watching intensely as AJ's slides her fingers through the pool of his cum over her body. She gets her fingers nice and wet then lifts them towards and takes a sensual lick of them like she is tasting a rich pudding.

"Um boss, can I get dressed now?" Adrian asks carefully.

"Oh um sure, good job and all that I'll have the contract signed and sealed within the hour," AJ says, sounding like a GM now even though she is still playing with the cum on her belly.

Adrian starts to get dressed keeping his eyes on his still naked boss as she plays with his load. First she was just tracing her finger across the puddle of cum he blew over her. Out of nowhere then she starts rubbing her palm into it spreading his mess across her whole upper body. Adrian can't help but stay half dressed and stare at his boss thinking to himself that the rumors of her being crazy are closer to the mark than he thought. AJ suddenly looks up making Adrian blush knowing she just caught him staring and he quickly goes back to redressed.

"Do you think what I'm doing is weird?" He hears AJ ask.

Adrian turns his head slowly to look in the eyes of his new boss before he takes a deep breath.

"No well um a little I guess I thought you saying you'd walk round with my cum on you all day was just er dirty talk," Adrian stutters nervously.

AJ smiles brightly at him and somehow that makes Adrian even more nervous. She now looks like a predator baring her teeth right before she devours a tasty meal.

"Oh I always back up what I say," AJ says firmly as she slides off her desk.

She slowly moves towards him and Adrian finds it hard to keep his eyes off her naked frame as she gets closer.

"So when I tell you next week I want you in the office at the same time so I can milk you dry again you can take it as fact that's just what I want," AJ explains with a beaming smile.

Adrian's drained cock can't help but twitch a little in his pants at the thought of another hot sweaty session with AJ Lee.

"Yes boss, I'll be here whenever you want," Adrian says, flashing his own smile at her.

"Good boy now you have a debut match to go prepare for," AJ smiles, "Enjoy yourself out there and welcome to Raw."

"Thanks boss," Adrian smiles happy to have finally achieved one of his life long goals in wrestling.

"Oh before I forget I don't like Adrian as a name for one of my stars so from now on you are going to be called Neville," AJ says disinterestedly before going back to wiping more of his cum across her body.

Neville nods and takes his leave finishing buttoning up his dress shirt as he closes the office door. He can't wait to be a full member of the Monday night Raw roster and if he is honest he can't wait to fuck AJ again. She might be unbalanced but Neville knows he will be rock hard if he sees AJ on the live show tonight. Wearing her dried cum under her clothes will be the kinkiest thing a girl has ever done for Neville and the fact she's now his new boss too just makes it even better. All he can do now however is go to his new locker room, shower and get ready for his big Raw debut all thanks to AJ Lee.

END

wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers