AJ Lee GM Hiring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it helps think of the Diva you used to jerk too as a teenager," AJ says with a naughty grin.

"Uhhhhhh Trish," Nevilie groans again with his head tilted back and his eyes tightly shut.

"Mmmm good choice," AJ teases, "Now I bet you could manage more than one cum load when Trish was on TV teasing you."

AJ gets a half nod and whimper from the British wrestler before his cock twitches in her hand.

"Oh good boy," AJ says proudly as she keeps pumping away.

She lets go of her ultra tight grip on Adrian's cock and unsurprisingly he misses the firm contact and starts to rock his hips forward. AJ keeps her arm still and lets Adrian try and fuck her hand making him grunt louder in frustration.

"Stop thinking about Trish now, this is all about me," AJ orders firmly grabbing onto his shaft so he can hump her palm.

"Mmmmmmmm yes boss," Adrian moans aloud.

"I want you to fuck me harder than this," AJ says nodding down at his cock humping into her palm.

Adrian nods but that is not good enough for the Raw GM.

"Fuck me good or I'm sending you back down to NXT," AJ Lee threatens in her meanest sounding boss voice.

Adrian doesn't think he really needs the threat to fuck the super hot AJ Lee hard. Still his cock throbs harder as he pushes his whole body into AJ's palm. His aching recently drained balls slap off her wrist as he tries to fuck AJ's hand like it's a hole in a wall. Adrian moans as he tries to show and prove to AJ that he can fuck her hard enough. He needs to push harder as she grins at him and so Adrian rocks his hips back and gives her a massive thrust. The thrust is hard enough that it knocks the kneeling GM over onto her office carpet.

"Mmm perfect," AJ coos before Adrian can worry about her getting mad.

The tiny GM jumps to her feet and starts pulling off her blazer while Adrian just stares at her.

"Don't just look, keep stroking," AJ demands as she tosses her blazer away.

"Yes boss," Adrian groans loudly.

His hand grabs at his shaft, moving up and down his hard cock as AJ peels off her shirt. Adrian lets out a small groan as he looks at his new boss in just her bra. AJ flashes him a smirk before unhooking her white lace bra and pulling it off her body. Adrian lets out a deeper groan as AJ's small pert breasts come into view. Grinning at the wrestler's reaction AJ cups her hands underneath her breasts and squeezes them.

"Uhhhhhh fuck AJ," Adrian moans and pumps his cock harder.

AJ smirks before letting go of her breasts and popping the button on her shorts open. Pushing her fingers inside the fabric AJ pulls her shorts down letting them fall down to her sneaker clad feet.

"Uhhhhhh so sexy boss," Adrian groans happily.

AJ grins and kicks her shorts away before turning round and faces her desk. She enjoys the grunt of pleasure from the English wrestler as she knows his eyes have been drawn to her ass. AJ might only be wearing a black G string but she knows just how big and juicy her bare asscheeks look.

"So ready to fuck me?" AJ asks, looking over her shoulder at him.

Adrian's eyes are still firmly focused on her ass making AJ smirk.

"Hey, your new job is on the line here," AJ shouts, finally getting his attention.

"Fuck sorry boss just wow your ass is so perfect, it's so round and fuckable," Adrian groans lustfully.

"You better not be calling me a slut," AJ warns but Adrian just laughs.

"No way boss, you just have a perfect set of cheeks," Adrian replies in a worshiping tone.

"Thank you," AJ beams with pleasure, "why don't you come and kiss it?"

Adrian beams and moves forward towards AJ's body as the Raw GM leans forward bending over her desk pushing her round cheeks outwards. Dropping to his knees Adrian doesn't waste a second in leaning forward and pressing his lips to AJ's ass.

"Mmmmmmmm good boy," AJ purrs softly.

Adrian plants kiss after kiss all over AJ's firm round asscheeks. His hands move and grab at the Diva's hips keeping her in place as he worships her ass. AJ grins happily, she could get used to having her ass smothered with kisses from NXT rookies. She could let him do this all day but she called Adrian into her office to give her needy pussy a good hard fucking.

"Pull my thong down," AJ orders, looking round at him.

Doing as ordered Adrian grabs his new boss's thong and yanks it down her legs. He pulls the fabric right down to her ankles with no fuss then stares at AJ Lee's naked bottom half.

"Oh fuck you are so hot," Adrian can't stop himself from moaning.

"Taste me then if I look so good," AJ teases the former NXT champion.

Adrian smiles and dives right in to bury his face right into AJ's round cheeks. AJ can't stop herself from gasping out in surprise as Neville starts lapping away at her asshole.

"Oh you kinky boy," AJ groans happily.

The Raw GM can't remember the last time a horny boy came and licked her bum out. Adrian is totally into it too as he presses his face deeper into her cheeks. It's like he's trying to smother himself all while jabbing his tongue inside AJ's tightest hole. She decides to help him by fully leaning over her own desk, grabbing the edge, being totally stretched out and bent over for him. Adrian groans with delight as his fingers dig deeper into AJ's soft asscheeks. He holds them apart while he slurps and licks around the naughtiest hole of his brand new boss.

"Mmmmmmm shit you are really good at this," AJ purrs softly.

She starts feeling slightly jealous of the female NXT roster who surely will have sampled Adrian's talented tongue. Her pussy is dripping in response to this ass licking and AJ vows if he makes her cum like this she'll give him a WWE title shot tonight. Adrian keeps licking away curling and twisting his tongue inside AJ's tight asshole.

"Mmmmmm so good," AJ purrs happily.

Hearing AJ moaning happily makes Adrian start pumping his tongue in and out of her bum. Now that he's tongue fucking her properly AJ is moaning louder fully bent over her GM desk.

"Mmmmmm touch my pussy too," AJ groans needily.

Adrian obeys instantly sliding his hand between AJ's spread legs. His hand pushes up onto her pussy and starts rubbing it firmly while his tongue keeps fucking her hole.

"Uhhhhhhh yeah fuck that's good," AJ groans happily.

She wasn't expecting the cruiserweight to have such strong feeling hands. His palm is really pushing against her wet pussy lips adding to AJ's pleasure. The Raw GM finds herself having to bite down on her lower lip to stop herself from moaning. Her new signing is very talented with his hands and his tongue and he is going to bring her to orgasm.

"OHHHHH GOD INSIDE ME PLEASE," AJ groans out loudly.

Adrian responds to her moan by curling his tongue up inside her ass.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK IN MY PUSSY," AJ exclaims with another deep groan.

Obeying his new boss Adrian moves his palm back and slides two fingers inside AJ Lee. His fingers stretch and move deep inside AJ's pussy making her moan loudly.

"OHHH FUCK YESSS," AJ groans happily.

She closes her eyes and bites her lip as two of her holes are being pleasured. Neville's tongue and fingers are overwhelming her and pushing AJ close to the brink of cumming. She digs her fingers into her desk as her mouth drops open. AJ can't stop the groans and grunts leaving her body as a line of drool spills from her open mouth onto her table. Adrian is relentless with both his tongue and fingers pushing AJ's pleasure up higher. She is right on the brink when her new signing slots a third finger inside her wet pussy and AJ loses it.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS," The Raw GM screams, cumming all over Adrian Neville's fingers.

Adrian has to pull his face away from AJ's perfect ass as his new boss bounces and shakes through a huge orgasm. Her moans are surely loud enough to be heard down the corridor but it looks like AJ is too far gone to care. Adrian's fingers keep moving but he starts to slow them down so he doesn't overwhelm his boss. He gives AJ's bouncing asscheek a quick kiss before finally pulling his fingers free. They are soaked in AJ's juices so he lifts them up to his mouth and sucks them clean.

"Oh my God so fucking perfect," A sweaty AJ purrs softly.

She feels like she has just wrestled a long tough match as her limbs feel like jelly. Turning her head AJ catches the last few seconds of Adrian licking her fingers clean. His eyes glance over and catch hers and AJ sees a flicker of embarrassment flash across his face.

"Don't just stand there," AJ snaps trying not to sound as tired as she feels, "Fuck me."

"Huh?" Adrian mutters in confusion.

AJ rolls her eyes at him and would be getting up and pushing him down to the floor if that big orgasm hadn't utterly worn her out.

"You heard me Adrian, I want you to fuck me," AJ says firmly.

Adrian can't help but snigger at the sight of his sweaty, naked bent over boss giving him orders.

"Stop laughing and fuck me," AJ moans needily.

Adrian stops laughing and stares at his naked boss wondering if he should. This feels like the kind of thing he could get in trouble for if he's misheard AJ's orders.

"Please don't be a fucking tease," The Raw GM whines brattily, "Just fuck me."

Adrian couldn't get a more direct order than that so he takes a breath and lines himself up behind her. His cock lines up and pushes forward, sinking his way into AJ Lee's already soaking pussy. AJ lets out a deep low groan as Adrian slowly pushes his way inside her. His cock feels perfect, working its way deeper inside her making her feel pussy walls stretch out to take all of his girth. Adrian keeps pushing forward until every inch of his hard cock until he is all the way inside his new boss.

"Uhhhhhhhh fuck that's good," AJ moans tilting her head back.

"Fuck yeah," Adrian moans in agreement.

Carefully he places his hands on her hips holding the smaller woman in place. AJ instantly purrs as Adrian's fingers sink into her flesh once again. Forgetting briefly that she's the one in charge, AJ playfully wiggles her ass around, almost making his cock slip out of her pussy.

"Uhhhhhh fuck AJ," Adrian whines while having to move round so he stays inside her.

"Mmmmm still really horny and your cock feels so good," AJ giggles.

Adrian hears the slightly unbalanced laughter from AJ Lee and starts to panic. He doesn't think he has unlocked the crazy side of AJ just by giving her a massive orgasm. The worry is by fucking her hard now he might just make his brand new boss even more unbalanced.

"Come on, stud nail me good," A bratty sounding AJ whines.

She wiggles her ass from side to side again this time making Adrian's cock pop out of her wet pussy.

"Uhhhhh no," AJ whines, losing the delightful feeling of being filled with cock.

"Stop fucking moving then," Adrian uncharacteristically snaps at her.

AJ instantly stops moving and flicks her head round to look at Adrian. He looks shocked and stunned that he said that out loud. AJ holds in a giggle as Adrian looks worried that she might just fire him on the spot. With her being the one whose bent over and naked AJ doesn't feel like she has total control over this. Her simple game of tease and get a young needy NXT superstar to fuck her has become something she could get very used to. AJ nearly makes herself moan at the thought of getting eaten and teased to orgasm every week before Raw starts. She does moan however as Adrian firmly pushes his cock back inside her. He is putting more force into it finally treating AJ less like a boss and more a horny girl to fuck.

"Mmmmmm fuck baby," AJ lets herself purr.

She is stuffed full of cock and AJ prays the high flyer is as good using his dick as he was with his mouth and fingers. He thrusts with a bit more force making AJ giggle as she feels her desk move forward. Flinging her hands out AJ knocks papers off the desk surface giving her more space to get fucked. Looking behind her AJ purrs as she sees what a focused look Adrian has on his face. He is sweating too making his muscles look even more ripped reminding AJ how hard she came masturbating over his last NXT Takeover match. She debates telling him about that in order to get him more fired up but he is already there as he grabs two big handfuls of her ass and squeezes hard.

"FUCKKKKKKK," AJ screams out loudly.

She didn't expect such aggression from the former NXT champion. He squeezes again and this time AJ whines in pleasure. She arches her back and pushes herself back into Adrian who chuckles.

"Naughty eager cock tease," He purrs, giving AJ's thick ass another hard squeeze.

"Uhhhhh I'll be as naughty as you like as long as I get fucked," AJ moans out.

Adrian smirks and leans forward till he is pressing his body down on AJ Lee's back. Another moan escapes AJ's mouth as his thick sweaty body pins her down. The extra skin on skin contact makes AJ feel even naughtier while his cock is still deep inside her. Adrian's mouth is just hovering above her neck as AJ can feel his heavy breath. He plants a kiss on her neck then moves his head around so he's breathing into her ear.

"Mmmmm you got it boss," Adrian growls into her ear.

AJ feels Adrian reach his hands out putting them on top of hers. That feeling of being totally helpless and bent over for the British wrestler to fuck her however she wants increases inside AJ's brain. She's pinned down and ready to be used, only able to purr softly as Adrian's hips pull back. His cock slides out of her soaking wet pussy and AJ gasps as his hands squeeze down on her.

"UHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK MEEEEEEE," AJ screams loudly as Adrian slams his hard cock back inside her.

One big thrust slams every inch of his thick cock deep inside her. AJ swears her desk inches forward slightly from the impact of Adrian Neville thrusting into her. He does it again and AJ hears the horny sound of his hips firmly slapping into her ass. Adrian is doing just what she asked, slamming his cock hard and deep inside her. His strong sweaty body lying on top of her perfectly holding her in place. AJ feels like a sex toy placed on a desk and just used to make a big horny cock cum. That fantasy alone makes her shiver in place and coo as Adrian thrusts into her once again.

"You like that boss?" Adrian grunts in his thick accent.

"Uhhhhh yesssss moreee, morreeeee," AJ growls needly.

She hears him chuckle then grunts as she starts humping his hips back and forth. AJ lets out a deep loud moan and remembers this is why she loves fucking wrestlers. They are so big and strong as well as being just as kinky minded as she is. AJ groans happily and presses her body into her own desk while letting Adrian fuck her. He is finally letting go and just enjoying thrusting his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. AJ giggles to herself wondering if the Brit is kinky enough to let her lick her own juices off his cock afterwards. Adrian lets out a deep groan as his hard cock twitches inside of AJ. He rests his head on her sweaty shoulder meaning she can feel him breathing heavily into her ear.

"Sooo good boss," Adrian Neville purrs in a deep tone.

"Fuckkkkk," AJ whimpers, feeling exposed and teased by Neville's words.

Adrian keeps on rocking his hips in and out keeping up the same pace. AJ is sure if he just starts hammering her the whole arena will hear her screams. He keeps up with his slow controlled thrusts however making AJ think he must be close. She can't help being bratty and really wants her hard cock pounding so she starts wriggling around. It's harder for her to do when she's pinned down under the heavier man but AJ won't be stopped. She feels her sweat staining the top of her desk as she tries to wiggle around and tease Adrian into giving her a proper hard fucking.

"Stop moving AJ," Adrian moans in horny frustration.

"Make me," AJ moans out in a needy tone.

She hears a growl from Adrian and feels his hands slide down her body to grip down on her hips. He's squeezing down hard, really digging his fingers into her soft skin. AJ feels his cock slide out of her then slam back into her in force.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS," AJ wails out happily.

Adrian repeats the trick pulling out of AJ and slamming his cock inside her. AJ's soaking wet pussy just takes the young wrestler's cock deep inside her body.

"OHHHHHHHHHH GOD," AJ moans loudly in pleasure.

Picking up the pace Adrian pumps in and out of AJ Lee pounding his boss back against the table. The desk once again starts slowly sliding forward with each powerful thrust from the British grappler.

"UHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK," AJ moans in delight.

She is loving the way Raw's newest signing is finally giving her what she wants. AJ looks round to see Adrian's muscly chest getting all sweaty just from the effort of fucking her. His hips keep thrusting and driving forward slamming himself into AJ's pussy. She is so wet and AJ groans loudly desperate to orgasm again but this time she wants to cum all over his big thrusting cock. AJ tries to grip the desk harder and push back into Adrian Neville. Her thrusts can't match his however and the small in statute general manager has to lie still and take it.

"UHHHHHHHHHH," AJ groans as Adrian slams his body into hers.

He is doing what she wants and not holding back on her. AJ's pussy is leaking heavily over his thrusting cock and she is close to cumming all over his big dick. She lets go of the edge of her desk and just lets herself be pounded by Adrian.

"UHHHHHHHH FUCK AJ," Adrian groans and squeezes AJ's hips like she is a life raft he has to cling onto.

"DON'T FUCKING STOP, CUM IN ME IF YOU HAVE TOO," AJ shouts manically.

"UHHHHHH YES BOSS," Adrian moans, pulling out then sinking deep into AJ's warm wet pussy again.

AJ moans loudly as Adrian's thick cock teases deep inside her needy pussy. He is pumping into her with everything he's got and AJ loves it. She is coated in sweat making her upper body stick slightly to her desk as she's pounded over it. His grunts and groans are only getting louder and deeper as he fucks AJ.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK YESS," AJ screams as she feels her second orgasm building up.

Just the thought of cumming all over Adrian's thick shaft is pushing AJ to the brink. She tilts her body up pushing herself onto her tiptoes as Adrian slams inside her. His thrusts go harder and AJ howls as her body gets pushed to the edge. She is all sweaty and loudly groaning in pleasure, unable to control herself any longer.

"UGHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK," AJ screams out as a second orgasm is fucked out of her body.

"OHHHHHH SHIT AJ," Adrian screams as his boss's pussy suddenly tightens around his shaft.

AJ leans her head back and howls loudly as her orgasm overwhelms her. She lets her screams ring out and echo around her entire office. Adrian has to slow his thrusts now that AJ's pussy has a strong vice grip over his shaft. He clings onto her hips and watches her new boss howl her way through her second massive orgasm.

"SOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD," AJ loudly exclaims before slumping back down across her desk.

Adrian lets out a groan as AJ's pussy finally stops squeezing him. He can feel just how wet and soaked his boss's horny needy pussy is. Her juices have completely soaked his cock and are dripping out of her body. His cock flexes and aches badly needing to unload but Adrian has a feeling AJ is done. Slowly he pulls his body back sliding his messy throbbing cock out of AJ Lee's body.

"Uhhhhhhh," A tired AJ moans as he pulls out of her.

"Fuck," Adrian groans to himself as he sees just what a mess AJ made of his cock.

"Uhhhhh finish on me," AJ moans while Adrian admires his soaked cock.

He can't remember the last girl that came so hard for him and utterly soaked his cock in cum like that. Under the bright lights of her office Neville is sure her pussy juices are gleaming against his swollen aching shaft.