AJ Pt. 02

Story Info
Continued story of my first times with AJ.
2.3k words
3.19
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffj26
jeffj26
8 Followers

Friday night I went out with some guy friends and got some much needed male bonding I had been neglecting. Saturday morning rolled around and by the time I finally crawled out of bed to nurse my headache it was already past noon. I flipped open my phone (this is 2003 by the way so the smart phone wasn't a thing yet) nothing from AJ.

"Hmm, oh well!"

I turned a basketball game on to soak away the day. About an hour later I got one quick text from AJ.

"Totally forgot it's President's Day weekend. Monday is a holiday, so Darrell isn't leaving until Monday night now. Sorry. I'll call you when I can."

"Shit" I thought to myself. "No pussy for a bit." I went back to the game and wasted the rest of the day. Around supper time I decided to go out for a bit to eat and hit up Murphy's bar, like I often do on bored nights. After dinner, a few drinks, and a few dart games with some locals I decided to head home. Checked my phone again, still no text from AJ. She did live not far from there, not even that far off my route home, so I thought I'd do a quick drive by just for the fuck of it. It was about 9 o'clock so it was already dark when I slowly cruised on by. Her house is a corner house, so I did the slow creepy drive by as I rounded the turn. I noticed that the only lights on at the time were coming from Dana's room, and the master bathroom - the rest of the house was dark. Oh well, what could I do?

I really creeped myself out though as I pulled back into my driveway. Why was I acting like a jealous husband? I was the asshole getting in the middle here. I had no right, yet somehow all those days and nights with AJ left me feeling a bond and a connection to her.I knew it was wrong, but in my 22 year old brain at the time I just didn't care. She was, and still is gorgeous. At that time she was only 23. She was a gymnast in high school, built like one too. Short, with muscular legs, a tight ass and abs you could bounce a quarter off. Even after childbirth you couldn't even tell she'd had a kid except for one tiny little stretch mark about 3" above her pussy. She was a pretty good high school gymnast too, the only reason she didn't do it in college is because of another body part of hers that often got in her way. Her tits! They were simply just too big for gymnastics. Most gymnasts are flat, with small hard breasts, but AJ's were big and supple. She had to wear the very tightest of bras when she competed because they kept growing and getting in her way. DD's just won't work in the sport of gymnastics.

It wasn't just about her tight little body and her incredible good looks though, I actually enjoyed her company. I enjoyed being around her and hanging out with her. Yes, I know how fucked up that was, but hey, I couldn't help how I felt.

The next day Sunday, I still hadn't heard anything else from AJ and was starting to care. I knew I shouldn't but I did. I must have checked my phone a hundred times, but still nothing from her. The day was boring and monotonous. I went to my mom's house for the afternoon to distract myself and actually pretend I had a somewhat wholesome life. I left there around 7pm and instead of driving by AJ's again I decided to just go ahead and give Dana a call to see what was up.

"Hello," from Dana's end of the phone.

"Hey, it's Jeff. You busy tonight?"

"Not really, no. Just watching a movie. Same shit on all weekend. Why" What's up?"

"I wanted to know if you wanna go grab a drink? Maybe at Murphy's?" I asked her.

"Sure, when?"

"How about now!"

"Let me grab my coat", Dana responded. "I'll meet you there."

Her trip to Murphy's was only about a 5 minute drive. I was still coming from my mom's house so still had 30 minutes to go. By the time I got there Dana was already on her 2nd Old Fashion. I gave her a hug, ordered a beer, then after a few minutes of small talk I got down to the gossip I was really seeking.

"So, how's it going with Darrell back home this weekend?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes then took another sip.

"I'm not sure how to read your eye rolls Dana?"

"Let's just say I'm not his biggest fan."

"Why? What's going on?"

"Look, you really don't want to know. At first I thought I was keeping AJ's secret about you just because I am her friend and don't want to get in the middle of things and also I'm getting to stay there rent free - so thought I kind of owed her. But now I'm doing it because I think Darrell is an asshole and she deserves to be with someone better. She ought to divorce him first of all," shew said while taking another drink.

"What are you talking about Dana?" I had to ask. "What's going on over there?"

"Look, they fight all the time. Saturday morning first thing, he hadn't been home for 12 hours and I heard them yelling and screaming at each other!"

"About what?" I asked.

"I'm not getting involved," she replied while finishing round two and ordering another drink. "I just stay in my room until the screaming stops! But it goes on almost all day. All the time every day since he's been home. They fight, then they fuck!"

She caught herself and my reaction didn't help.

"What do you mean they fuck?" I asked.

"Nevermind, I told you that you don't want to know."

"No Dana, I do, and you let the cat out of the bag now so you gotta spill."

"You'll just be hurt and there's no real point. Look, they're married. For now I guess. You really don't want to know the details."

She was right of course, the problem was, I did want to know the details, even though I knew the answer might sting. I was persistent as I gulped down my beer and ordered an Old Fashioned like her now. I needed something stronger.

"Ok, I'll tell you, but you can't freak out."

She paused, took a sip, then went into her story of the weekend.

"They hadn't been home for more than an hour on Friday, he kissed, and bathed his kid, put him to bed, then grabbed her and off to bed. Within about fifteen minutes I could hear that bed banging up against my wall again. The same bed that keeps me awake late at night when you're over too by the way," she shot at me.

My heart sunk for a second as she continued.

"You know how much she screams with you? Well believe me she's just as loud with him. Sometimes I feel like she's faking it. How can someone cum so loud they scream?"

"Well I can assure you with me she's not faking it. Her cum on my cock afterward can prove it."

She paused at this, looked at me kind of funny, then continued.

"Either way, it's loud, and annoying. After a few hours everything quieted down and I was able to finally get to sleep. Unfortunately, in the morning I woke to a different sound, the sound of yelling and screaming of anger, by both of them."

"And you don't know about what?" I asked her.

"No, and I don't care. What I do care about though is how demeaning he is to her. He's so insulting and mean. He treats her like shit. And he watches porn all day long. On both tv's. It's constantly on! He won't even put something else on. As soon as one fuck show is over he goes and puts on another!"

"Wow! I had no idea."

"So anyways they yell and scream until noon, even in front of their child. Then when the kid finally lays down to take a nap, he drags her in the room and fucks her again. And again I hear her loud noises as she eventually cums some more for him. And sometimes I hear him too. But no big deal - I hear you climax and cum too!"

My face went blush for a second. "I'm sorry," I replied..

"No biggie, but anyways, once they're done and cleaned up, they come out of the room all fucked up, eat something, then something stupid will happen and they start fighting again. And at the end of the night, after the fighting is done, they once again start shaking the wall down! It's exhausting I tell you! I don't know how anyone can do that much fighting and fucking? And lastly, today was the exact same routine. Porn, fighting, fucking, more porn, and more of the same. When they were in the room fucking I changed the tv channel, but once they came out for dinner he changed it back on me! Such an asshole! She needs to leave his ass! When you called I was just sitting on the couch, reading through a magazine listening to them bicker at each other over stupid shit again while porn was on in the background. More than happy to get out of the house to come hang out, so thank you!"

"Whew!" I was exhausted just listening to her. I didn't know what emotion to grasp, anger at how he treated her, jealousy because he was fucking my crush, and a little turned on because I knew what an amazing fuck she was. I ordered tequila shots, then another, then another until we were both shit faced. I called a cab to take her home but she begged to stay at my place so I let her and had the cab driver drop us off at my place instead. I was pissed and drunk now as we stumbled through my front door. I had it in my mind to get even with AJ and fuck her friend, but unfortunately not more than five minutes after we got home I found Dana hunched over my toilet with a stream of puke coming out of her mouth.

"Hmm", fucking Dana would have to wait for another night. After she was done I helped her to the couch, got her tucked in and crashed myself.

The next day, after sleeping in, I had a cab drop us off back at the bar to retrieve our cars then we departed to our separate homes. Later that night, around 10pm I got a text from AJ.

"Hope you had a good weekend, mine kind of sucked. Just dropped Darrell off at the airport. Come over tomorrow after work? And plan to stay awhile, so bring extra clothes. Oh and by the way - you and Dana are dating now! My neighbor commented to Darrell about seeing your truck over all the time and that was my first thought, sorry. She's in on it too though, so we're all good. See you tomorrow night!"

"Who in the fuck does she think she is?" I thought.

There's no way I'm going back to her. Not after this. But guess what? I'm a sucker! After work that night I was immediately back at her place. I hadn't been there for 15 minutes when I was down on my back on her bed getting the best blow job of my life. She deep throated me the entire time, cupping and squeezing my balls, she even fingered my ass this time. My orgasm was an explosion! So much that I passed out afterwards. When I woke up her tits were dangling in my face as she was grinding her warm, wet pussy on my leg. It didn't take me long to get hard again and soon she was mounting me as I sucked her nipples until she screamed that all too familiar sound I missed so much.

The story continued. We fucked every day, every night for the next month. The only time I was not with her was when I was at work. AJ worked too, but all from her computer at home. Her schedule was more flexible than mine so she timed it to be on the same hours I was. I tried to bring up what I knew about her weekend with her husband but she wouldn't engage, wouldn't talk about it. Just that she was miserable with him and wanted to leave him soon. She was pretty sure he was having multiple affairs, but couldn't prove it, but at this point she didn't care anymore.

The weeks went by and my feelings towards her grew. We talked about a future together, and she never once talked about him. Dana and I grew close too, like friends, and we all loved hanging out, however Dana did admit that she finally got some ear plugs so she could sleep at night.

Week 4, the last week of Darell's time away finally came. We all dreaded it, but it came anyways. When Friday finally came around and she had to leave to get him from the airport she cried as she told me goodbye. I felt broken inside a little too as I anticipated what lay in store for her later that night.

My thoughts raced on, "Should I break this off? Should I move on with my life? Should I come clean and tell him? Or should I hang on a little longer to see where it goes?"

I chose the latter. Fortunately it was the best call. Next I'll go on to explain how the rest of this turned out!

jeffj26
jeffj26
8 Followers