aka PITBULL - "Infatuation"

Story Info
CHAPTER 3: Busty School Girl Kneels For Bully.
8.2k words
4.38
18.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misogyny reins in this series.

Remember, this is only fantasy and all characters are 18+

*****************************************************​​​​​

Chapter 3: INFATUATION

Pitbull strutted out of the boy's bathroom with a swagger that said it all. He was the most powerful person in school. Bar none.

As the door closed on his back the squeals of Dawn Valley getting fucked in the ass reached out to the hallway. It was comical to find out the mouthy nerd had a crush on him. She even confessed that she secretly loved him. He might use that knowledge at a later date. But no one disses him. No one!

It all started at the start of school lunch break. He was kissing and groping his girlfriend, Cindy Conner. They stood in the middle of the hallway in a tight embrace forcing all the kids to go around them. Cindy had her tiny cheerleading outfit on and he had his hand inside her panties.

As he fingered Cindy's ass, Dawn Valley walked past and verbally vomited a rude comment. He reached out and her freckled face smashed into the metal locker. The sight of blood streaming from her nose and cut lip onto her pale yellow blouse gave him a natural high.

As the self-appointed school bully, Pitbull needed to make an example of Dawn. Especially with a crowd gathered around them. He ordered her boyfriend to take her into the boy's bathroom.

A group of boys followed them into the bathroom, eager to see what would happen. Pitbull made Edgar wash the blood off Dawn's face using his fingers.

Then came the biggest surprise. Before setting Dawn free, Pitbull made her snort two lines of cocaine. The fear in her eyes was real and so were her tears.

His dad's 'Breaking Bad' chemist concocted a new blend. They were searching for the perfect mix to increase female libido, sexual desire, sexual pleasure, and sexual behavior. A female aphrodisiac. This was version twenty-five. The other twenty-four were semi-failures and two of the girls were still in the hospital.

As soon as Dawn snorted the blow, Pitbull waited to see if there were any side effects. Amazingly this time the drug worked perfectly.

Dawn turned her into a teen nymphomania. The drug instantly changed her personality. She experienced compulsive sexual behavior with intense urges she couldn't control.

Dawn willingly stripped off all her clothes to show all the boys her freckles. As she danced to cheers, her sexual arousal went through the roof. The urge to do sexual acts was the only way to release all the tension

Pitbull teased Dawn with his cock and she begged to suck him. Even more amazing, Dawn then begged him to fuck her.

After taking her virginity he offered her freedom. But Dawn willingly chose to stay and let the bathroom full of horny boys have a turn.

Pitbull stopped walking for a minute, laughing out loud as he watched Dawn Valley's live action gang bang on his phone. The WIFI camera he stuck to the wall in the boy's bathroom was streaming to the cloud as well as his phone and his dad's.

"Fucking amazing! She's taking it from both ends like a porn star! Go, Dawn, go!"

Pitbull entered the cafeteria with his chest pumped out and his cock satisfied. He slid his iPhone into a back pocket and surveyed the students. "Hmm, what will I have for lunch today?"

Rhonda Russell covertly watched Pitbull. He casually stole whatever he wanted to eat from the plates of fearful students. Unfortunately, her interest inadvertently attracted his attention when she let out a giggle.

"Hey, girl," Pitbull smiled as he eyed up the four-eyed, mousy girl sitting by herself.

She dressed like a homeless person with gray clothing draped on her like a Mexican blanket. Messy brown hair hung down shapeless and nondescript. Her white face was devoid of any makeup giving her a plain look. But Pitbull could see behind her large black glasses she was anything but plain.

Shit, shit, shit, thought Rhonda as she tried to vanish back into thin air. Why did I look at him? Now the school bully is standing right in front of me, waiting for me to say something. Maybe if I don't look at him he will walk away.

The screeching sound of metal chair legs on the floor matched the scream in Rhonda's mind. Damn! He sat down right in front of me. She made a motion to rise and run away.

"Don't!" Pitbull sneered. "Stay!"

Smashing Dawn's snotty face and coming in her virgin cunt left him hyped up with a need to keep the high going.

Rhonda slunk back down in the uncomfortable green metal chair. She was excited Pitbull finally noticed her and wishing he hadn't at the same time. Her hands nervously opened and closed digging her fingernails into her palms. She timidly snuck a quick look at him. Then swiftly shifted her attention back to her half-eaten egg salad sandwich.

"My name's Max but everyone calls me Pitbull."

"I know."

"You know? You stalking me?" he laughed.

Rhonda cringed, as his unwanted attention stirred something inside her tummy. His deep masculine voice made her tremble. Her eyes took notice of the size of his hands, they were huge, twice the size of hers; everything about Pitbull was big.

She absently wondered if it was true about big hands and whether he was big 'down there.' The thought brought a blush to her high cheekbones. Even though Rhonda was a virgin, it didn't mean she wasn't curious about boys.

She shook her head no to Pitbull's question making her unkempt mane move side to side.

"I saw you watching me and Cindy today. I think it turned you on when I kissed her and fingered her ass. Right?"

When she didn't answer, he leaned over the narrow table and lifted her chin. "I know the kids call you The Ghost, but what's your real name?"

Rhonda felt a jolt of electricity from Pitbull's fingers. His deep brown penetrating eyes seemed to look right into her thoughts. "Oh, god, he's so handsome!"

With an unshaven face and dark stubble Pitbull looked much older than his age. Thinking back to the first time she saw him, Rhonda mistakenly assumed he was a teacher. Wisps of black hair randomly shot out in all directions. His red and black plaid shirt was open showing a white T-shirt and his hard body. In her mind, Pitbull was the guy she imagined having sex with when she masturbated in bed at night.

"Come on, I know you can talk." He smiled at the shy girl wondering how he never noticed her before. Her blue-green eyes held his gaze as the blush on her cheeks deepened. "Well?"

Damn, even his dimples are perfect. Her mouth went dry. How can a guy be so perfect? Her tongue parted her lips and slid side to side in an attempt to build up saliva.

"Fuck, that's sexy!" he laughed. "Do it again."

His fingers softly caressed her chin. This must be a dream! Pitbull called me sexy! Tentatively, her tongue peeked out before caressing her lips, slowly and seductively.

"Damn, girl, you're making me hard!" He moved his hand to her hair pulling her closer, enjoying the shocked look on her face. He leaned over and kissed her full on the lips, pushing his tongue into her unsuspecting mouth. He tightened his grip.

The room went quiet. The other students watched the unbelievable interaction between Pitbull and the Ghost. The odd pairing kept them spellbound in disbelief as they sucked face.

A female teacher started to hurry over to break them apart. Halfway there she thought better of it, and returned to her observation corner. Even the teachers were afraid of Pitbull.

Rhonda let Pitbull's tongue dance with hers. She felt his other hand touch her shoulder before reaching down to feel her breasts. Oh no! Not there! She shook her head free, and looked down at her bag lunch on the table.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed in disbelief at what he discovered. "Are those real?"

Embarrassed that Pitbull discovered her deformity, Rhonda used the moment to push him away. She ran, leaving her books and half-eaten lunch behind.

She bolted into the girl's bathroom, rushed into a vacant stall, and locked the door. Confusion filled her thoughts at what happened.

"Fuck! My first kiss was with the school bully!"

Rhonda turned and turned in the small space before sitting down on the toilet. Like a sign from Karma, she noticed notes scribbled in black pen on the tan metal door. Pitbull is a great fuck! Other notes confirmed the statement. I love Pitbull's huge cock! Pitbull is a fucking love machine!

Rhonda fretted as she sat on the toilet, wondering what to do next. She decided to stay in the bathroom hoping Pitbull would get tired of waiting. When the bell sounded to end the lunch break, she would head to her classroom. She had never been late for class, ever.

The older female teacher had witnessed the interaction. She headed to the bathroom to check on the scared girl. Pitbull stood and intercepted her. "Fuck off if you know what's good for you!"

A standoff ensued between them. Pitbull let out a growl and the elderly teacher waddled off.

He stood behind a column, waiting for the girl with big tits to come out. To pass the time he pulled out his phone. Dawn's gang-band was still going on. The girl was amazing.

After about ten minutes the girl's bathroom door open ever so slowly. The little mouse looked around and then stepped out thinking she was safe.

"Hey! You might need these!" Pitbull teased as he walked towards her with her books in his hands.

Rhonda let out a scream and ran back to the safety of the bathroom. No sooner had she entered than the door opened again. Pitbull nonchalantly strolled in. He removed a phone from the back pocket of his tan shorts and wedged it under the door. He trapped her.

Pitbull stood there eyeing her up silently with a smirk on his rugedly handsome face. The mouse backed away from him until her ass hit the counter. He reached into his front pocket and pulled out his favorite toy. With a flick of his wrist, the silver knife opened up with a loud snap.

"OH!" Rhonda let out a wail. Her heart dropped in fear. "OH!"

"So," Max said as he expertly opened and closed the butterfly knife. "I never got your name."

Rhonda grabbed the counter to stop herself from collapsing. The sound of the menacing knife caused her to start hyperventilating. "My name is Rhonda," she squeaked. "Please don't hurt me!"

"Rhonda, hmm, nice name. Did you like my kiss, Rhonda?"

If I say no, will he stab me? His kiss surprised me, but it wasn't unpleasant. Unable to speak, she bravely shook her head no.

There was something about this tiny girl that Pitbull found irresistible. Her innocence and wide-eyed expression begged him to take advantage of her. His dad arranged to sell his current girlfriend. A BDSM pervert from Seattle offered fifty-thousand dollars for Cindy. That meant he would need a new girlfriend, maybe Rhonda would do. He took a couple of steps toward her flipping the knife open and closed.

"Please, don't hurt me!" Rhonda begged again. She backed up with her arms crossed over her chest until the white tiled wall stopped her retreat.

Max had no intention of hurting Rhonda, at least not yet, but he did want to test her. "Show me your tits and I will leave."

Pitbull came closer stopping only a couple of feet in front of her. He didn't look angry, instead, he had a silly grin on his handsome dimpled face. She wanted to believe him.

"You promise? Just a look?" Suffering from low self-esteem made her vulnerable to peer pressure.

Pitbull put the knife back in his pocket. He could easily force her but he resisted the strong impulse. "Yeah, I promise."

Rhonda surveyed Pitbull's face to see if he was lying. He was inside her personal space. She smelled his strong maleness, and for some reason, it excited her.

With shaking hands, she bunched up the bottom of her loose top. Slowly she lifted the extra-large off-white T-shirt underneath. until her bare breasts met his hungry stare. She stopped wearing bras long ago when stores didn't have any big enough. Her mom couldn't afford the expensive custom ones, so she had to go commando.

Pitbull stood there unable to stop his mouth opening wide, not believing his eyes. Because of his dad's strip joint business, breasts were like assorted donuts. He had seen, tasted, and played with countless different flavors and sizes. But none of the other girls compared to Rhonda's, they hung down past her belly button. He almost reached out to touch her, but then another idea came to him. "Thank you."

Rhonda stood there in shock. The last thing she expected Pitbull to do was to turn around and walk away. After all, he was the school bully. Rhonda was both relieved and a little disappointed that he didn't try something. When the bathroom door closed, she lowered her arms. The loose material fell, grazing her hard extra long nipples. A sweet tingling sensation made her squirm.

Pitbull sat down at the lunch table to wait for Rhonda. The room was almost empty now. His head was still taking in what his eyes viewed. How could such a small girl have such big tits? I mean, they are ginormous!

Rhonda looked at her reflection in the mirror and the tears started to flow. "I'm hideous! Even the school bully won't have anything to do with me!"

After several minutes passed Pitbull decided to check on Rhonda. He found her huddled in the corner on the floor sobbing. "Hey, what's wrong? I kept my promise to you!"

Rhonda couldn't look at him. "I'm deformed," she bawled. "It all happened so quickly, one day I was flat-chested and the next I had bigger boobs than my mom. I'm a 48 DD! And they are still growing!"

Compassion wasn't something Pitbull possessed. Rhonda looked so innocent and pure, so vulnerable. "I think you're beautiful. I only left because I couldn't control myself. I wanted to touch you."

"You did?" Rhonda said as she wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

Pitbull grew up watching his dad manipulate women for as long as he could remember. Soothing soft words attached to loving caresses worked miracles. But if that didn't work then he turned to verbal and physical abuse for the stubborn ones. His dad said there wasn't a woman born he couldn't break with fear.

Max was following in his dad's footprints. He had mastered the art of deception and trickery. Deceiving girls with fake sincerity and then bullying them at his whim. He always got what he wanted in his quest for power, even if he had to force them. This innocent girl was begging for a life lesson.

He held out his hands to her. "Stand up."

Rhonda put her hands out and trusted Pitbull. As soon as she stood, he wrapped his arms around her in a comforting hug. For several moments she stood still as he rubbed her back. Then the floodgates opened again, and she clung to him with all her strength.

Pitbull enjoyed the feel of Rhonda's enormous tits against his chest and belly. He planned his next move. "It's all your fault, you know. If you hadn't shown me your tits, I wouldn't know how beautiful they are. Now I need to see them again. No one can bother us here. Lift your arms. You're safe with me."

"But you made me show them!"

"No. I only asked. You made the decision. You don't want me to tell everyone in school you're a cock-tease, do you?"

Rhonda struggled with his logic. She did feel somewhat responsible. Pitbull had his hands under her top rubbing her bare back. Slowly he raised the material higher and higher. The smile on his face melted her pounding heart, and she willingly lifted her arms.

Pitbull dropped her top to the floor and held Rhonda by her shoulders. The cold air instantly made her nipples hard. Her pretty face expressed her naivety, and he knew instantly she was still a virgin. Those magnificent breasts tempted him with desire, making his cock hard.

"Are you sorry for teasing me?" he asked with a frown on his face.

Awkwardly, Rhonda stood topless in front of him. Her insecurities gave way to his strong masculine aura. "I, I didn't mean to."

"I forgive you, only because you're so beautiful and your tits are so amazing! But now I have to teach you a lesson so you don't do it again to some innocent guy. Tell me, how should I punish you?"

Pitbull thinks I'm beautiful! Oh my god! Rhonda felt powerless in front of this Adonis. Her heavy breasts swayed side to side as he twisted her shoulders. She watched his eyes concentrate on the swinging action. "Maybe you could touch me? I mean if you want to."

Pitbull had a twisted sense of humor, and it amused him she thought that is all he wanted. Her glance seemed to be one of hesitancy and uncertainty overflowing with bashfulness. It was a lovely mix of the sweetest confusion. He resisted the impulse to roughly take her.

"That works. At least as a good start." He swung Rhonda to face the mirror over the sink. "Look at yourself, no guy wants to have a girlfriend like you. Who wants to listen to other guys making rude comments all the time. Look, your left tit is way bigger than the right one!"

Rhonda's confidence plummeted. The voice inside her head agreed with him. She was defective, imperfect, flawed, and unworthy to receive love.

The shy timid girl obediently stood there waiting for him to 'touch' her. He would do much more than maul her tits. "Watch as I play with your tits." His big hands captured her pendulous, weighty breasts. He leaned down and nestled into her neck, leaving a suction mark, making her shiver.

"Place your hands beneath mine," he ordered. "We're going to play with your tits together."

Rhonda jerked her eyes upwards; the sight of Pitbull's smirk froze the blood in her veins. He sucked on her neck leaving more love bites. Her limbs went stiff, and she prayed his roughness would not leave her nipples bruised

With a violent twist, he wrenched the overflowing flesh in the air "Give each nipple a kiss."

Rhonda screamed in pain, but she obeyed, kissing one and then the other.

"Now suck them!"

Her hard nipples ached so sweetly in her mouth. She switched from one to the other, until finally, he brought both of them together.

"Hmm, that's so sexy. Are you wet? Open your jeans for me."

Tears filled her eyes as she undid her jeans. "Please, I'm a virgin!"

Pitbull ignore her whiny voice and reached in cupping her cunt. He pushed aside her panties, and forced a finger in her soggy hole. He increased the pressure until she squirmed.

"I want you to be my girlfriend?" he blurted out.

The words shocked Rhonda. She looked at his handsome reflection in the mirror. She felt herself falling into a vortex of new sensations and emotions. Pitbull wants me to be his girlfriend? His finger is in my vagina! Oh, god! "Is this a trick," Rhonda asked on shaky legs. "The head cheerleader is your girlfriend."

"No trick, I'm breaking up with Cindy. I will protect you from all the bad guys. No one will make fun of your tits when you are with me."

What started as a nightmare turned into a fantasy come true for Rhonda. Pitbull was everything she wanted in a boyfriend but never thought possible. His affection and words had her head spinning. She found it hard to believe he wanted her and her oversized breasts. She took a deep breath. "Yes! I want to be your girlfriend!"

"Good, I know you're flawed, but I'm willing to look past that. I will expect you to look after my needs and wants. If I'm having a bad day, it will be up to you to make me feel good again."

Rhonda understood Pitbull was talking about sexual things. To be the girlfriend of the hottest guy in school, she would have to play by his rules. It was time to stop being safe and venture out into the real world. "I will do whatever you want!" Rhonda sighed as an orgasm approached. "Oh, god, I'm so close to coming!"