aka PITBULL - "Infatuation"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pitbull debased Jugs to nothing more than a hole for his cock, lowering her character to that of a crack whore. Her gagging mixed with Bert's crying boosted his ego to new heights. When the pinnacle neared he yelled at Rhonda not to swallow his cum.

Rhonda maintained eye contact with Pitbull as he filled her mouth with his warm, salty cum. When asked, she proudly opened her mouth to display the treasure inside.

Pitbull reached out and grabbed Bert's shirt. "If you don't want the principal to see a video of you fucking Dawn's ass, get down on your knees; Jugs has a present for you."

Bert had no choice, he was under Pitbull's complete control, reduced to being a cuckhold. Rhonda took his head in both of her hands and kissed him. The fresh cum leaked into his mouth, as their tongues danced back and forth. He played with Rhonda's massive breasts to distract the revulsion he felt. He prayed this would be the only time he had to do this.

Pitbull loved coercing anyone stupid enough to put themselves in a vulnerable position. When it looked like Bert was enjoying himself too much, he smacked him across the head.

"Okay, time for a group shot, stand up." Pitbull arranged Freckles and Jugs on each side of Bert with plenty of naked flesh visible. The girls smiled for the camera and Bert looked like his dog just died.

Pitbull forced Jugs and Freckles together making them kiss. He laughed at Jugs' shocked face at kissing a girl for the first time. Dawn would be coming down off the chemical high soon. He wanted to see her reaction from the noon hour gang-bang in the bathroom. The altered cocaine turned Dawn into a raging teen nymphomania, and he had the video to prove it.

Dawn's hands played with Rhonda's massive tits. Pinching and pulling on the extraordinary amount of flesh. When Pitbull directed her mouth to Rhonda's nipples she tasted cum and knew it was his. She needed both hands to lift the weighty orb. Dawn latched onto a nipple that was at least two inches long.

With no sense of urgency, Pitbull enjoyed the lesbian show. The bathroom smelled of sweat, and cum, Freckles must have fucked at least a dozen guys during the lunch hour.

Satisfied, Pitbull put away his phone. "Don't you have a class to teach? Put your limp dick away. Jugs is going to walk with you to class. When you get there I want you to have Cindy come out to the hall, Jugs has something to tell her. Also, I want you to give both of them the rest of the day off."

Rhonda put Pitbull's shirt back on. She tucked her enormous breasts back into the unbuttoned shirt. Then she tied the tails together.

"You remember what to say to Cindy?" Pitbull asked.

Rhonda nodded her head.

"Come back here when you're done, Freckles and I have some unfinished business."

With his tail between his legs, Bert made himself decent and walked to the door. With a hand on the pull bar he sighed. He turned back to the tall muscular bully who owned him and now he owned Virginia as well. Bert walked to his classroom with Rhonda trailing behind like a little puppy. He tried to think of an escape plan but nothing surfaced. Until Pitbull grew tired of his blackmail game he had no options.

Dawn looked around for her clothes but they seemed to have vanished. Pitbull was eyeing her but not saying anything. "Do you want to fuck me again?"

"Are you sore?"

"The boys were rough, but I didn't mind. Most of the time it felt good, except when someone bit my breasts. Look!" Dawn held her small breasts up for Pitbull to examine. "You can see teeth marks! Why would someone bite me?"

"Because you're a smart ass who deserved punishment! Everyone is going to know you are now officially the school slut!"

Dawn looked down at the floor as shame consumed her. "Oh, no! What am I going to do?"

"You're going to do what I tell you to. Every boy in this school will want to fuck you, but unless I give them permission you are off limits."

"Thank you," Dawn said. She reached for the bathroom counter to steady herself. Her equilibrium went haywire.

Pitbull grabbed Freckles' red ponytail and tilted her head back. He noticed by the size of her pupils that the effects of the drug were wearing off. He wanted to see how she reacted once she was back to normal.

"I expect you to be my sex slave until the end of the school term." Pitbull waited for Freckles to object but she just nodded her head in agreement. "Your nights and weekends will include fucking and sucking instead of studying."

Tears started to flow out of Dawn's eyes. Her stupid comment in the hallway had consequences she never dreamt would happen to her. "I'm sorry, Pitbull, but my parents are very strict and don't let me out at night."

Pitbull rubbed his stubbled chin in thought. "Do they let you out to study with Edgar?"

"Sometimes, but only for a few hours."

Pitbull let out a loud laugh. "Then your boyfriend will drive around while you suck and fuck other boys in the backseat of his car! You are going to be the most popular girl in school! Now get dressed I'm bringing you with me and Jugs."

Dawn felt like throwing up, her whole world turned upside down. She looked around but couldn't see her clothes anywhere. "Fuck! Someone took all my clothes!"

Pitbull opened one of the stalls and found her clothes, at least some of them, they were in the toilet. He pulled out her pale yellow blouse and tan skirt. "Looks like someone kept your bra and panties as souvenirs. Here, put these on!"

Dawn groaned before taking the items to the sink and wringing them out. Most of the blood on her blouse had faded away. When she put it on it clung to her body in a see-through way highlighting her small breasts and pink nipples. She struggled to do up the zipper on the skirt and almost gave up as a killer headache struck.

As Freckles dressed, Pitbull reached up. He removed the small recording device suctioned to the wall and put it in the rear pocket of his shorts.

Jugs returned and stood obediently at the door, waiting for more instructions.

"Let's go girls." With an arm around Jugs and Freckles he marched them down the hallway headed to his new Mercedes. He couldn't wait to show his dad their two new pets.

*****************************************************​​​​​

Chapter 4: in edit mode.