aka PITBULL - "Infatuation"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pitbull removed his wet finger wiping it on her hairy cunt. "Rule number one, you never cum unless I let you!" he scolded. "You always ask for permission!"

Fuck! I messed up already! Rhonda groaned. "I'm sorry."

The look on Rhonda's face pleased him; it was a mixture of fear and anxiety about failing him. "Okay, I need to see if you are any good at sucking cock. Get on your knees!"

Obediently, Rhonda dropped to the tiled floor and hung her head down. She was on the verge of bawling.

"Look I like you, I do, but I have to know you can be the best girlfriend ever! I'm doing you a favor here. Now, take my cock out and show me some loving."

Rhonda felt like she was on the brink of insanity. One minute Pitbull was kind and the next mean. Her nervous fingers unbuttoned his shorts and lowered the zipper. Pulling down she saw he didn't have any underwear on. When his cock bounced out, she lost her mind. Like the rest of him, his cock was perfect. "Thank you!" she blurted out before rubbing her face all over his cock. The note on the bathroom wall was right, he was huge.

"Yeah, that's a good slut! I'm going to teach you how I like my cock sucked. I expect you to worship me, listen and obey me, and in return, you get to be my girlfriend. Got it?"

The last thing Rhonda wanted was to disappoint Pitbull. But she needed him to know of her inexperience. "I will, I promise, but I've never done this before."

"Do you want me to teach you how to be my slut?"

"I guess so."

"FUCK! IT'S A YES OR NO! I'm breaking up with Cindy Conners for you!"

"Yes!" Rhonda exclaimed quickly. Cindy was the most beautiful girl in school. "I want to be your slut!"

Pitbull marveled at how easily Rhonda bent to his will. His dad was right, all women are sluts, they just need the right motivation. He couldn't wait to share Rhonda with his dad; just like he did with Cindy. It had been ridiculously easy to manipulate Cindy. He promised to help her with her obsession to become a movie actress. Now Cindy opened her legs and mouth on command. Rhonda would be just as easy, all she wanted was someone to love her.

He let Rhonda fumble her way around his hard, spongy flesh. Despite her ineptness, he loved the way she kept looking up with those doe-eyes of hers. It was time to test her conviction. Like a rock star taking advantage of an adoring groupie, he thrust his cock deep into Rhonda's sweet, wet mouth and held it there.

Rhonda's gagging sounds filled the bathroom, bouncing off the tiled walls. Pitbull's ears filled with the sweetest music as she choked on his threatening member. He ended his aggressive behavior as quickly as it started.

"I know you're feeling frightened, but you should be feeling grateful. Any girl in this fucking school would die to take your place at my feet? Now start over and do better!"

In truth, Pitbull didn't give a shit about Rhonda's 'feelings'. All he wanted was to gain control of her mind and body, to make her a participant in his game. He lived for this moment when a girl first surrendered her being to him.

"It's all your fault I'm hard. Those bowling ball tits of yours would even make my dog's cock hard!" he laughed.

Little did Rhonda know eventually she would be sharing her body with whomever he wanted. His Dad and him will miss Cindy and her amazing tight ass, but Rhonda will make a great replacement.

Rhonda accepted the blame as she struggled to get the hang of sucking cock. Self-doubt and anxiety drove her on. Her mouth strained to take his thickness deeper and justify she was worthy of his attention.

"If you want this then force my cock down your throat. Yeah, just like that! I can't wait to meet your mom."

Oh, my, god! He must like me! My mom will be so happy I have a boyfriend!

Pitbull chuckled as he pulled on Rhonda's hair. He held her in place as he exploited her innocence and anxiety. She didn't fight back this time. "No one has ever sucked me like this. I love it!" he lied.

Rhonda allowed Pitbull to use her. She wanted to be his slut. Did he say he loved me?

"Look at me!" Pitbull yelled as he hit her forehead with his palm. He let the first shot go down her throat then pulled out. The next one hit Rhonda right between her eyes. The rest of his load landed on her balloon tits. Maintaining eye contact, he judged her state of mind. "Clean my cock, girlfriend."

Blinded to Pitbull's true nature, Rhonda was ecstatic. I'm the girlfriend of the hottest guy in school!

When Pitbull got bored with her dismal efforts, he yanked her up by her hair. He focused his eyes on hers with a deep stare, before adding a smile to his face.

Rhonda stared into his intense eyes, her throat ached, but she didn't care. His smile set her heart soaring; she was falling in love with him.

"Rub my cum all over your tits. Rule number two is you never waste my precious cum!" He watched the unsuspecting girl obey him. "Yeah, I knew you were special," he praised. "You're officially my girlfriend now; your new nickname is 'Jugs.'"

Rhonda was on cloud nine. The glob of cum on her nose dripped down landing on her breast, and she quickly slurped it up. "You taste good," Rhonda shyly said.

"What a stupid thing to say! Of course, I do!" he scolded. "Okay, no more hiding your jugs. From now on I want to see them front and center. I want all the other guys to be jealous that you're my girlfriend." He took off his plaid shirt and handed it to her. "Put this on."

The shirt was way too big for Rhonda. She scrunched up the tails and tied them in front of her. She went to do up the buttons but Pitbull smacked her hands away. He pulled the shirt open until her tits almost fell out.

"Yeah," he said pinching her nipples through his shirt. "Your jugs and my cock are going to have lots of fun! Now give my cock a goodbye suck before I walk you to class."

She dropped to her knees. "Thank you! I will be the best girlfriend ever!" Her mouth came alive in excitement. Rhonda didn't want to dwell on the "what, why, or how," life was suddenly beautiful.

Pitbull thought of Cindy as Rhonda sucked his cock with extra zeal. His dad said Cindy was ripe to sell and brought in an old pervert in Seattle known for his extreme porn videos. The guy was in town, and tonight was the night. Yeah, Cindy will love being a 'movie start' in the guy's torture chamber.

He patted Rhonda on the head to acknowledge her actions. The naïve girl was in for the shock of her young life when he took her home to meet his dad. It would be a fight who would take her virgin cunt and ass. Maybe they would fuck her ass and cunt at the same time. Then they would both win, and Cindy could clean her up with her tongue before she left. The thought filled his face with an evil grin.

"Okay, enough!" Max said. "Stand up, girlfriend."

"I'm your new girlfriend?" Rhonda asked in astonishment, not believing his words.

"Yeah, but don't fuck it up!" He reached into the loose shirt and pulled out one of her oversized melons. He still couldn't believe how fucking big they were. His fingers grasped her long nipple and roughly twisted it. "Does that feel good?"

Rhonda had no choice but to agree. "Yes, I like it."

"What about this?" Max slapped her tit from side to side making it swing like that pendulum thing.

"It hurts, but I don't mind."

"That's my girl!" he praised. "We are going to make a great couple!"

Rhonda stood still as Pitbull continued to abuse her breasts. Ow! Ow! Ow!

"I'm going to get you some new clothes, no girlfriend of mine dresses like a homeless person. Then I am going to give you a complete make-over, hair, makeup, and waxing to get rid of your hairy cunt!"

The world was spinning so fast it made Rhonda dizzy. Her breasts hurt bad and she hoped he stopped soon. "I can't pay for everything. My mom and I don't have much money."

He zipped up his shorts, putting this new information in a file at the back of his mind. "Don't worry, you can pay me back in other ways," he said. "Does your mom need a new wardrobe too? Maybe we can all have fun together? Is she as pretty as you?" he laughed.

Rhonda didn't know if Pitbull was teasing her. Did he want to have sex with both of us? Together? Oh, my, god! Gross! "My mom is very pretty," she stuttered, "but she has enough clothes."

"You can never have too many clothes. Put away your floppy tit, Jugs, there are a few things we need to discuss."

Rhonda tucked her breast back into Pitbull's borrowed shirt. She shyly looked up at the most handsome boy in school. It didn't seem real that he was now her boyfriend. Submissively, she stood there waiting for his next command.

"Let's go, I have a stop to make before we leave school." He grasped Rhonda's hand in his and walked them out of the girl's bathroom and through the mostly empty cafeteria.

The lunch break was almost over and all the teenagers were heading to their classrooms. Pitbull and Rhonda strolled down the hallway hand in hand. She couldn't help looking up at him in disbelief. The school bully was her boyfriend.

In less than an hour, Rhonda changed. She was no longer the 'Ghost', roaming the school in disguise. Now she proudly wore Pitbull's red and black plaid shirt, along with a new nickname, 'Jugs.'

Rhonda's short legs hustled down the school hallway in a struggle to keep up with Pitbull. When they stopped in front of the boy's bathroom she gave him a confused look.

"Wait here, I won't be long," he said then entered the bathroom.

For a long moment Rhonda didn't hear anything, then several voices reached her ears, one of them a girl's voice. Her enormous cleavage was on full display in the loose shirt. Every passing kid stopped and stared at her. She bounced from foot to foot to control her nerves, it felt like she was topless.

Dawn was kneeling at her teacher's feet when Pitbull silently entered the bathroom. He gestured for her not to say anything. He winked at her as she continued to suck her teacher's cock. It all came in one big rush of emotions. The drug freed her from being a goody-goody. Her body experienced unbelievable sexual ecstasy.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" he asked walking towards them. "A teacher taking advantage of an innocent student!"

Dawn wasn't sure if she had Pitbull's permission to fuck her teacher. The last thing she wanted was more punishment. "Mr. Trevrep fucked me in the ass, I couldn't stop him, and now he's making me suck his cock clean!"

Bert groaned at Dawn's lies. His body twisted to get away from her, but she had a firm hold on his balls. "She begged me! It wasn't my fault!"

"You sick bastard! First, I caught you fucking Cindy Conner's ass and now Dawn Valley's. I should call the principal or the police and report you for sodomy!"

Scared out of his mind, Bert looked at the school bully. Cindy seduced him in the gym store-room and Pitbull was blackmailing him. "Please don't!"

"Get in here Jugs!" Pitbull yelled at her from the other side of the closed bathroom door.

In slow motion Rhonda cautiously opened the door and peeked in then drew a deep breath. "Oh, my, god!" she exclaimed wide-eyed. Dawn Valley was naked and kneeling at her teacher's feet holding his exposed cock. "What's happening?"

Pitbull pulled the door open and she fell into the bathroom. Being off balance her body headed to the bathroom floor. Pitbull reached out with one arm and saved her. Standing up, Rhonda realized one of her massive breasts had popped out of the shirt. She went to fix herself, but Pitbull smacked her hand down.

"Everyone, this is my new girlfriend, Jugs! No need to guess why I call her that!" he laughed lifting Rhonda's bare breast into the air.

Rhonda shrunk inside at her embarrassing situation. Mr. Trevrep and Dawn looked at her in shock.

"Rhonda? What the hell?" Bert questioned, surprised at her revealing outfit but more shocked by the size of her breasts.

"Are they real? Nah, they can't be!" Dawn exclaimed in awe.

Rhonda stood there silently. Pitbull bounced her breast around and pulled on her long nipple. "Yeah they're real, Freckles!" With an arm over Rhonda's shoulder he propelled her forward. Right in front of Bert and Freckles.

Like it was the most natural thing to do, Pitbull untied the knot on Rhonda's shirt. Then pulled it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. "There, now you can get the full effect! Jugs is my new girlfriend!" He leaned down and kissed Rhonda full on her lips making her body arch backward.

Inside Rhonda was dying in shame. But Pitbull's declaration and sexy kiss left her floating on air. The most handsome boy in school was her boyfriend. She sucked on his tongue as he mauled her breasts. Just as suddenly, he broke off the kiss and she found herself looking at two astonished faces.

"It's true, Pitbull is my boyfriend," Rhonda said looking up at him with dreamy eyes. "I still can't believe it!"

"I think this warrants a celebration!" Pitbull announced as he undid the zipper on his shorts and pulled out his cock. "First girl to make a guy come wins!"

Dawn was still enjoying her chemical high. "What do we win? I love winning!" she giggled in anticipation.

"Well, how does a mouthful of cum sound?"

"Delicious!" Dawn exclaimed latching onto her teacher's cock and sucked so hard Bert cried out in pain.

Rhonda's face and body went through different emotions. First came shock, then disbelief, as she stood stunned at his suggestion. A sudden and sharp realization that this was her new life hit her like a blow from a hammer. Her frayed nerves struggled with her sense of decency as her teacher waited to see if she would do it. She didn't move, paralyzed in place. Pitbull's eyes grew more intense and the unpleasant truth surfaced. He expected her to willingly demean herself to stay his girlfriend.

Dropping to her knees her mouth automatically opened and he fed himself in. Tears welled up in her eyes. If she failed to meet Pitbull's expectations, hopes, and desires, she would be letting him down. The consequences were too difficult to imagine.

Pitbull had no qualms of performing a sex act in front of other people. He could see the same was not true for Bert who looked everywhere but at him. "We got us a couple of tigers!" he laughed. "I forgot to tell you what happens to the losing guy."

Bert turned and looked at him. "If you lose you have to swallow my cum out of Jugs' mouth." Pitbull laughed

A low groan rose from Bert's throat. The thought sickened him, worse, he was nowhere excited. Dawn was doing her best but he knew the chance of success was futile.

"I'm curious, do you fuck your wife's ass?" Pitbull asked with a knowing smirk. The mental diversion was a deliberate attempt to get Bert to lose his focus. "Virginia does have a sexy ass after all."

"How do you know my wife's name?" Bert asked as he tilted his head sideways and his eyes filled with confusion.

"I know a lot about Virginia. She works in sales at the Mercedes dealership. Her favorite color is blue and she likes to wear thongs. How am I doing so far? You better hurry, Jugs has a sweet mouth!"

"How...how do you know that about Virginia?" Dawn's greedy mouth temporarily interfered with clearing his mind. A general bewilderment overwhelmed him. How could Pitbull know intimate things about his wife. "Tell me!"

With a gloat on his face, Pitbull knew he would win. Even though Jugs was a novice cocksucker, she was energetic to say the least.

"I was looking for two new rides for my dad and I, and ran into Virginia at her workplace. We tested a few vehicles and I settled on a new G-class SUV. I drove to the top of Knox mountain and we parked. I made her an offer that if she sucked my cock I would buy two vehicles. Guess what her answer was?"

"No! Virginia would never stoop that low!"

Pitbull loved Bert's demoralized face. "Here's a hint, I have a new black Mercedes in the parking lot and my dad is driving the twin! You're not the only one in your family who likes to get a little on the side!"

Bert groaned. His face turned a brilliant shade of red at the thought of his beautiful wife sucking Pitbull's cock. "You're lying! I know it!"

"Hey! No fair, Bert's cock won't get hard!" Dawn complained looking up at Pitbull in defeat.

"Try harder, Freckles," he said. "Jugs is doing just fine!" He reached for his phone and opened the contacts. With a few thumb strokes Pitbull pulled up Virginia's cell number. He dialed and put the phone on speaker.

"Um, hi, Max, what's up? I'm with a client." Virginia hesitantly asked fearing the worst.

She did a stupid thing and now she was paying for it. The sale of two luxury SUV meant a big commission. Virginia thought no one would ever know about her one-time blowjob to Max. Later, when he sent her the video, she crumbled in fear worried her marriage and career would end. She was so terrified of Max disclosing the incident that she met with him in private. She performed in several more progressively humiliating videos.

"Have you missed my cock?" Blackmail was part of the fun for Pitbull. He loved degrading Virginia and ridiculing her misery. "Is your ass still sore?"

The silence on the other end stretched for a long moment. Finally Virginia regained her composure. "Yes, that's fine, sir. I'm glad you enjoyed the ride. Can I call you back as soon as I'm free?"

Pitbull's body shook so much from his laughter that his cock slipped out of Jug's mouth. "Two quick questions, and I will let you go. First off, I was thinking it's time to show your husband our videos. You weren't very energetic the last time we got together."

Virginia panicked voice echoed off the bathroom walls. "NO! I mean no, sir. That will not be necessary. I'm sure I can rectify that given another opportunity!"

"I'll give you one last chance. Book a hotel this weekend, and I want you to sleep over."

"Um, I'm not sure that's possible, sir."

"I wasn't asking. And buy some ass lube unless you liked the pain of my cock going in your dry ass. Now I want you to excuse yourself from your clients and go into the bathroom. If I don't get at least six text photos of your cunt and face within one minute, I will forward the videos to Bert. Then your boss, and all the contacts on your phone." Pitbull hung up before Virginia could object.

The despondent look on Bert's face said it all. His wife verified the terrible truths and showed Pitbull's claims were true. His head hung down in defeat.

"Your wife's not a bad fuck, her tits are on the small side, but bro, does she have a tight ass! When she makes up an excuse to spend the night with me tell her it's fine. Now, back to my original question, have you fucked your wife's ass?"

Bert shook his head no. He was a hen-pecked husband. Virginia only let him fuck her pussy once in awhile, but never her ass; and she never sucked his cock, ever. The thought of her doing those things for Pitbull left him devastated.

"Oh, for fuck sake!" Dawn complained as she smacked her teacher's limp dick. "Suck it up, Buttercup! So what if your wife is fucking Pitbull, he's twice the man you will ever be!"

The ping on Pitbull's phone was the final straw for Bert. He didn't want to look at the photos or Pitbull's smug face, but he couldn't help himself. He stared at his wife's shaved pussy. He knew Pitbull made her do that. Bert could see Virginia forced a smile on her face. Broken and ashamed, Bert broke down, weeping like a little kid.

Through the whole ordeal, Rhonda didn't say a word. She concentrated on making Pitbull come in her mouth. He was close, she could feel his cock throbbing just like before, and she increased her enthusiasm. She didn't care if he fucked other girls or women, as long as he kept calling her his girlfriend. Her devotion took on an element of anxiety. Pitbull grasped her head and fucked her face. His unceasing thrusts made her gag repeatedly.