Akeem and Natalie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akeem's hands move down Natalie's body. They slide down her flat stomach and down on to her round hips. His middle finger leads the charge down her short shorts. They search for and find her moist slit. His middle finger opens the pedals to her flower. It pushes over her swollen clitoris. His finger pushes through her inner lips. Her wetness coats his finger. It is thick, warm, and sticky like glaze. He hooks his middle finger and pushes his fingertip against the opening of her pussy. The pressure excites her. His hooked finger buckets her moisture and carries it back up as he rises back to her clitoris. He smears her sweet glaze around her flower stem. The silky lubrication lets his middle finger slide around effortlessly. Her wetness adds to her sensation. His finger expertly tours her erogenous zone. The right amount of pressure, the right speed. He strums her like he's play a guitar.

Each flick of his finger sends rhythmic quivers through her body. Her knees buckle with the pleasure he brings her. She yearns for his love as much as he has yearned for hers. But their intense, unflinching stares mask this burning desire. Their eyes remain locked. Neither expression hints to the bluff that their bodies are struggling to hide. Then, finally, Natalie falters. She rips her hand from inside his pants. She grabs his wrists to remove his hands from her pants. She holds them out to her sides and away from her body. She breaks the lock of their eyes and looks down. She takes a deep breath, lets it out slowly, and walks out of the bathroom. Akeem is left there throbbing, heart pounding, chest heaving, and mind racing. Natalie broke first, but Akeem feels as though he still lost.

Akeem finishes his grooming routine, chooses clothes for the next day, and sets his alarm. He crawls into bed next to Natalie. He rests his hand on her hip, but leaves some space between his body and hers. He is still annoyed by her bathroom antics. And he is still very much on the edge of hormonal meltdown after her sexual devilishness. She places her hand on top of his and weaves her fingers in between his. She squeezes warmly and nudges back until her back is against his chest. She even knows to leave a little space for his manhood to relax and not be teased. Akeem kisses the spot right behind her earlobe, snuggles his face into her shoulder, and they fall asleep.

In the morning Akeem awakes first. He showers, dresses, and goes to the kitchen to start breakfast for the two of them. Nothing extravagant since they both must get to work – eggs, turkey sausage, and toast. While Akeem is preparing breakfast, Natalie showers and gets dressed. Today, she decided to keep it simple. She is wearing a knee length teal and brown cotton dress, a thin, pink lace bra and matching thong. The lace bra is one of her favorites. The lace is dainty and girly and basically see through. The straps are adorned with lace and shiny rind stones. It was an easy way to feel sexy while dressing simply and comfortably for the long day on her feet.

She fixes her hair one last time in the mirror then follows the delicious smells towards the kitchen. Akeem is walking back towards the bedroom as she walks out. He is wearing a slim fitting pink dress shirt, brown dress slacks, cognac wingtips, and a matching cognac belt. The pink shirt really pops against his dark skin. It is pulled taut across his wide chest. He is checking his phone so the curves of his biceps show through his sleeves. The slacks are well tailored and complement his manliness. The sight of her man sends chills down her neck.

He looks up from his phone, "Good morning, beautiful."

"You look delicious this morning sir." she replies. She steps up on her toes to kiss him. She braces herself by putting her hands up on his shoulders. The kiss is simple and sweet. Then she lets her hand fall down across his chest, over his stomach, across his belt, and makes a circle around his coiled snake. She whips her hand away teasingly. She continues to walk towards the kitchen.

Akeem spins around after her. He grabs her arm above the elbow torqueing her body around towards him. His lips immediately close on her mouth. The pent up lust bursts through his lips like electricity. He pushes her up against the wall. He pins her hands back above her shoulders. His hands grip tightly around her wrists to keep them in place. Natalie moans but his lips and tongue muffle any words that escape. She wrestles against his grip. Akeem's tongue penetrates her mouth. It entangles itself with her tongue. Her tongue fights back against his. Natalie wraps one leg around his waist and pushes her hips out into him. This temporarily breaks the seal of his lips on hers.

"No, we can't. We said no..." Akeem pounces again. He sucks her full, soft bottom lip between his. He releases her hands. He grips her shoulder blades and pulls her into him. He can feel her heart pounding against him as they kiss passionately. Her tongue is no longer fighting. It peeks out and licks his top lip as he pulls on her bottom lip.

Natalie pushes Akeem's head back to allow her to catch her breath. "No, Akeem. We shouldn't..." Natalie tilts her head up and to the side, fully exposing her neck as a target. She pulls his head in to taste her flesh. She is wearing that intoxicating perfume again. Akeem knows exactly where her neck is sensitive and goes right for it. His skilled lips pull at her skin. His tongue swirls below her ear lobe. His teeth nibble down to her deltoids. He bites into her where her neck meets her shoulder. It hurts so good. Natalie gasps and moans in pleasure. Her hands grip the back of his head and guide him from spot to spot on her neck.

Akeem's hands haul up her dress so he can explore her body skin-to-skin. He grips her large around buttocks and pulls her against his enlarged cock. The meat of her full backside squeezes through his spread fingers. This makes her dig her nails deeper into the back of his head.

"I couldn't take your teasing anymore. I want what's mine! I want you! Right now!" Akeem growls. "I'm going to take what's mine."

"You know it's yours, Keem" Natalie pants. "It's been yours since day one."

Akeem's hands slide up her back. His fingers press firmly into her skin like a deep tissue massage. When his hands reach her shoulders she greets him with a deep kiss. Their lips latch on to one another. Their tongues caress each other. They entice each other. They act to pull each other closer.

Akeem undoes his belt, unbuttons his slacks, unzips his zipper and pushes his pants down. His coiled snake unravels into freedom. The erect stiffness slides between her legs. He can feel that Natalie's thin lace thong is soaked. He runs his hands up the outside of her thighs, over her hips, around to her back, and back down over her ass. One hand grabs onto the waist band of her thong, the other grabs the thong. One quick, forceful tug tears the thong apart. Now he has access to his treasure.

The dark shaft and plum colored head stretched a full eight inches. It was just as impressively thick. Akeem pulls the remnants of the torn thong out of the way. He lifts her legs up around his waist. He supports her weight with his hands under her ass. His large dick rips into her pussy. There is no more waiting. There is no more patience left in Akeem. He needs it so he is taking it. Natalie's eyes roll back and she lets out a guttural moan of both pain and pleasure. She stretches every time he enters her. The feeling never gets old. She never gets accustomed to it. It feels amazing each and every time.

He slams into her pussy. Her wetness allows him to slide all the way inside of her. His dick shines with her glaze as he backs out. His strokes are deep and fast. Natalie spreads her arms out wide against the wall to brace herself. Her mouth gapes open but no sound escapes. The shock to her system has stolen her breath and her voice. Akeem braces her with a strong hand between her shoulder blades. He pulls her further into him.

"No, no, no. Oh my God!" Natalie manages. "Don't stop. Don't stop."

"This is MY pussy! Why were you teasing me when I know you wanted me too? Huh?"

"I'm sorry, baby. You know I wanted MY dick. I always want you."

"I always want you too. You were driving me crazy! You're the only woman for me."

When Natalie hears those words she pounces. She braces herself with her arms wrapped around his shoulders. She gyrates her hips on his manhood. She moves up and down its entire length. As she moves down, he thrusts up. This drives them both crazy. Their moans get loud. They moan in unison as they both struggle to maintain their sanity. Akeem hooks her left leg over his arm that allows him to get just a centimeter deeper. Sweat begins to trickle down his brow. He's in and out. She's up and down. Natalie's juices run down his legs. It has never felt like this. The pent up aggression feels amazing. Akeem is forceful and assertive like he has never been before.

He kisses her chest; sucking hard at times. He bites her cleavage heaving with each of her heavy breaths. He reaches in and frees her ample bosom from the thin lace bra. He attaches to her rock hard nipples. He flicks with his tongue and sucks at the same time. Natalie's nipples become extraordinarily sensitive during sex. The nipple sucking sensation and the sensation of his large cock filling her up on each stroke become too much for her to contain.

Her legs begin to shake. He can feel the surge building inside of him.

Her breathing becomes shallow and quick. His breathing becomes deep like grunts.

Her back tenses and arches. His legs lock and he braces himself for the coming tide.

Her nails dig into his shoulders. He grips her back to keep his manhood inside of her.

Her moans are quick and high pitched. They become louder and louder. The pitch climbs higher each time he thrusts inside of her wetness. His grunts get louder and deeper.

Her pussy begins to flush and contract around his dick. His dick pushes through her tightening pussy.

Her legs lock around his hips forcing all of him inside of her. He continues to thrust what little he can in her leg lock.

She falls back against the wall with a loud scream and her whole body tenses. Just as quickly she shoots forward draping herself over his shoulders. He shudders and grunts loudly into her neck as her convulsing pussy massages every drop of his semen from his powerful dick.

Her whole body is twitching – shuddering. She can't catch her breath. Her wraps his arms around her and holds her against his chest.

She slowly regains her composure. His breathing slows to where he has the oxygen to kiss her gently on her chin, then lips. She kisses back between short gasps for air.

"We were supposed to be waiting" she whispers. Her eyes show that she isn't serious.

"I couldn't wait anymore. You know damn well what you were doing" Akeem replies with a playful roll of the eyes.

"I appreciate that you waited. I didn't play fair... at all" she smiles.

"Fair? You are the most evil woman! The most beautiful, wonderful, amazing, enchanting, caring, loving, sexy, evil woman I know" he says with a kiss. Their lips lock and don't let up for well past 5 Mississippis.

They eventually go to clean themselves up. Akeem carries Natalie to the bathroom. He waddles down the hallway with his manhood still inside her, her legs wrapped around his waist, and his slacks around his ankles. In the bathroom he finally puts her down. He warms a rag under hot running water to clean Natalie with. She is his queen and he treats her as such. She fixes her hair in the mirror. She reapplies the little bit of makeup that she wears. She readjusts her breasts in her bra and dress. She grabs a cardigan from the closet to cover the hickeys and bite marks on her chest. Akeem tucks everything back into his slacks, re-clasps the clasp, re-zips the zipper, and re-tightens his belt. He goes into the closet to retrieve his blazer.

When he comes back into the bathroom she asks, "And what am I supposed to do with these now?" She has her dress pulled up exposing her torn thong with only the waistband still intact.

Without answering, Akeem walks over and rips the waistband without much effort. He tucks the pink lace thong into a nice, neat square. He tucks the square into the chest pocket of his blazer. He adjusts it so the lace sticks out just so. "It goes perfect with my shirt." He winks and walks out of the bathroom.

"You are so stupid!" she calls after him laughing. "You can't walk around with my soak, ripped-up panties in your pocket all day!"

"Yes, I can! I'll see you tonight when you get home. I'll cook dinner" he yells back from the hallway. "I love you, Natalie. Have a great day." He grabs his keys and leaves.

"Did you just say? . . . I love you too, Keem!" she shouts back before the front door closes behind him.

Natalie sits down on the toilet to gather herself before leaving for work too. She is already super late so she texts her pharm tech to let her know she is on her way. That damn Philly traffic. She recaps the morning in her head again. Her nipples harden again with just the mental images. "God, I love that man!" At the front door she checks her hair one last time in the mirror and ensures the cardigan covers Akeem's marks. She leaves and locks the door behind her.

12