Akshara - Delivery Man Blowjob

Story Info
Wife goes down on the delivery man on his third visit.
2.5k words
3.96
23k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on the sofa, my lovely wife Akshara on her knees giving me a blowjob, when I asked her if she felt like eating a pizza. She looked up at me, a devilish glint in her eyes, before sliding her mouth off my penis. Licking her lips, she asked me what kind of pizza I had in mind.

"It's been almost a month," I said. "That poor man must have jerked off a thousand times thinking about you."

"Then I shouldn't keep him waiting any longer, should I?"

Akshara moved her hand up and down my member, darting her tongue out to lick every now and then. I sat back and watched her do this, a smile on my face.

"He'll definitely want a blowjob this time," I said. "Are you ready to give him one?"

"I am," Akshara said.

I held her chin and she kissed the tip of my penis.

"Would you do that to him as well? Kiss him like that?"

"Only if you want me to."

"I do."

"Then I'll do this and more. Order the pizza. I'll make sure you cum before they start baking the bread."

My wife is not one to break her promises. By the time I had placed the order, I had blown a full load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed most of it and wiped her chin with the back of her hand to get rid of the rest.

"Now I need to get ready for him," she said. "What do you think I should wear this time?"

"How about a robe? That sheer one you got last year?"

"Oooh. He'll be able to see my nipples through that one."

I reached out and fondled her breasts.

"He does love your nipples. I daresay he'll have it off soon enough so that he can suck on these."

Akshara giggled and pressed my hand harder to her breast. With her other hand, she cupped my cheek.

"I'll also wear the mangalsutra," she said. "He insisted on it the last time. I can't disappoint him."

"No, you most definitely cannot."

In ten minutes, my wife was ready. The robe was a deep magenta but parts of it were transparent in all the right places, not leaving much to the imagination. She tied it around her midriff but didn't pull it tight around her chest, leaving an ample amount of her chest on display, the curves of her breasts forming her deep cleavage and the mangalsutra, that most holy of necklaces that married women wear in India, dangling right in the middle of it.

I grabbed her by the ass and drew her closer to myself.

"You look delicious," I told her. "I want to have you for myself."

"You'll also have me," Akshara said. "Right after he leaves, I'll make you cum in my mouth again. But before that, I need to take care of him."

"Have fun!"

Twenty minutes later, the bell rang and I went to open it. The man was there, as we knew he would be. He had a grin on his face as he hitched up his trousers over his big stomach.

"Hello, sir," he said. "Are you keeping well?"

"I am. What about you, my good man?"

"I've been having sleepless nights, sir. Thinking about your wife all the time, if you don't mind my saying that."

"I don't mind at all. Why don't you come inside?"

The man didn't need to be told twice. He sauntered in and started looking around for a sight of Akshara. There was already a tiny bulge in his trousers. He must have been thinking about her all the way over from the pizza place.

"Akshara!" I said. "Look who's here."

Akshara strutted out into the living room, looking absolutely ravishing in that robe. She placed her hand around her neck.

"Have you missed me as much as I have missed you?" she asked him.

In response, the man walked up to her, held her by the waist, and gave her a kiss, one of those long, wet kisses that leaves lips bruised and dark. Akshara didn't seem surprised by his passion. She kissed him back just as vigorously, taking her tongue out to lick his chapped lips.

After a long time, they parted and Akshara rubbed her nose against his. Her hand went down to caress his erection.

"You're so hard," she said. "Is that for me?"

"Yes, Madam," he said. "I think about you all the time."

"Why don't you guys go over to the sofa?" I said. "You'll be more comfortable."

Akshara kissed him on the cheek and led him to the sofa. He sat down and before Akshara could do anything, reached out and pulled at the sash of her robe. The two sides came undone and her breasts sprang clear as did her bush. Akshara only smiled down at him as if she had expected this all along.

"Have you missed licking my nipples?" she asked him.

"Yes, Madam."

He swooped forward to kiss her breasts but Akshara held him back. She placed a finger on his mouth.

"Wait," she said. "Can I let my husband suck on them for a minute first? That's only fair, isn't it?"

I laughed. The man looked at me and even though he looked disappointed that he would have to wait a little longer, he laughed as well. I went and sat on the single armchair and Akshara sashayed over to me.

"Here, husband," she said. "These are all yours."

I opened my mouth and took first the right and then her left breast into my mouth. Akshara moaned and ran her hand through my hair, pressing me closer to her flesh. I could see out of the corner of my eye that the delivery man was staring at us, his mouth open, a full-blown erection now tenting his trousers. She was a smart one, my wife! She knew how to make a man wait.

I sucked on her breasts for a few more minutes, using my tongue to thoroughly wet them, leaving little bites on the undersides of her areolas. Then, just as I was about to reach and touch her between her legs, she stepped back.

"We have a guest, husband," she said. "I need to look after him too. I can't be a bad wife now, can I?"

"No," I said. "Go to him."

Akshara smiled at me and then turned towards the man. He opened his arms and she walked into his embrace. He smushed his fat face into her breasts, motorboating her until she shrieked.

"You're so impatient!" she said. "Here, open your mouth."

The man obeyed her and Akshara slipped her left nipple into his waiting mouth. He clamped down on it and closed his eyes, sucking away. Akshara moaned again and then looked at me. I grabbed my phone which was nearby and took a quick photo of the scene: my wife, clad in nothing but a flimsy robe, a stranger sucking on her breast, her eyes full of lust as she looked straight into the lens.

"Now the other one," she said.

The man let go of her breast, a wet sucking pop sounding in the air, before mauling on the other one. Akshara bent her head and kissed him on the crown of his head.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked him.

He nodded his head, lips still finding purchase on her breasts. Akshara smoothened the hair that remained over his skull and kissed him again. In response, he raised his hand and inserted a finger into her pussy. My wife gasped.

"Oh," she said.

The man let go of her breast long enough to ask her if she liked that. Akshara sighed.

"Yes," she said. "I love it when your finger is inside me like that."

The man started moving his digit in and out while alternating between Akshara's breasts one after the other. I took more photos and then lowered my shorts to touch my own erect penis. Akshara's moaning got louder and louder and it wasn't long before she had hit an orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! My!"

The man took his finger out of Akshara. I could see my wife's juices tricking down the length of it.

"So wet you are, Madam," he said. "So wet."

"It's all because of you," Akshara told him. "You make me wet."

She bent down and planted a kiss on his lips. The man nuzzled her breasts afterwards and fingered the mangalsutra.

"You remembered to wear it," he said.

"Of course I did," Akshara said. "How could I not?"

"You're such a fucking beautiful wife. I could spend all my time here, between your tits."

He placed his face in Akshara's cleavage, right below the mangalsutra, and squeezed her breasts on either side. Akshara laughed and held him firm by the shoulders.

"I'd like nothing better than for you to keep fondling and sucking on my tits," she said. "But you got me off so it's only fair that I return the favour."

The man retracted his head, looked at her in amazement and then looked at me. I kept stroking my penis. Akshara took this as a sign to cover the distance between us again. She bent down and kissed the tip of my penis, her lips parting just a little so that her tongue slipped out. The delivery man gulped.

"Would you like me to do this to you as well?" Akshara asked him.

The man couldn't get his trousers off fast enough. He wrenched it down to his ankles and then pulled down his tattered underwear. His penis, though erect, wasn't very big, much smaller than mine. Akshara looked at it with a finger between her lips and then smiled at me.

"Husband, should I kiss his dick?" she asked me.

"You should," I told her.

Akshara got down on her knees and placed her hands on the man's thighs. He shivered in anticipation. I held up the phone again.

"Do it," the man told her. "Kiss my dick, woman."

Akshara moved her hair out of the way so that her face would be visible in the frame and as I watched, she bent down like she had done with me and her lips made contact with the man's penis. I almost came then. It was such a hot sight, watching my wife kiss another man's erect penis.

"Did you like that?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said, licking his lips.

"Can I do it again please?"

"You want to kiss my dick again?"

"Yes. There's nothing I want more in the world."

The man touched the back of Akshara's head and pulled her closer to himself. She obliged him and her lips met his penis again. This time, she kept kissing, moving down his shaft and planting soft kisses on his skin. The man groaned.

"Keep going," he said.

He sat up a little straighter and reached down a hand to grab one of Akshara's breast. She moved a little so that he could get a better grip but she didn't stop paying attention to his penis. Her tongue started coming out and she licked him here and there, making him squirm even more.

"Ah," he said. "I want to put my dick in your mouth."

Akshara looked up at him, giving him a fantastic glimpse down her open robe and her hanging breasts. Then, still looking at him, she bent down and licked the tip of his penis. A thread of her saliva and his precum hung in the air between them for a moment before breaking. I got a snap of that too.

"Don't tease me," the man said. "Suck my dick."

He held her head again and this time, Akshara opened her mouth wide and took his whole penis into her mouth. The man put his head back and moaned.

"Yes!"

My wife, with the penis in her mouth, turned a bit to catch my eye. I took another photo. She held her breast with one hand, pinched the nipple, posed for another. Then, after I had nodded, she slid the penis out of her mouth.

"You taste so good," she said, licking her lips. "So good."

"Then why did you stop?" the man asked her. "Keep going. There's more good tasting stuff coming."

Akshara laughed but before she continued giving him a blowjob, she rose on her knees until her breasts were level with his crotch. She took hold of his penis and rubbed it against her nipples, maintaining eye contact with the man all along. He watched her with his mouth agape. I could swear he would come right there if Akshara kept at it. My wife seemed to realize this too because she bent down again soon afterwards and started moving his penis in and out of her mouth, tilting her head just a little to create some friction.

"I'm about to come," the man announced less than a minute later. "I'm coming!"

Akshara pulled the penis out of her mouth but continued to work it with her hand. She brought her naked chest closer to his body.

"Come on me," she said. "Please come on me."

Another minute and the man was doing exactly did, copious amounts of his gunk spewing all over my wife's chest and neck and even her chin. He heaved and sat back, wiping sweat from his face. Akshara pumped him some more until he was empty and then she kissed his flaccid member once, not caring that she got some of his cum on her lips.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked him.

The man could only nod. It took him some more time before he could speak again.

"I'm sorry I came so quickly," he said. "It's been a long time since I've been in this position."

"You poor thing. You don't need to apologize."

Akshara stood up and placed the man's head on her breast, careful to avoid any of the cum from touching his face. He rubbed his nose against her nipple and kissed it once or twice before reaching for his underwear.

"I must go now."

He got to his feet. Akshara surprised him by sliding the robe off her shoulders, standing buck naked in front of him. She went closer and kissed his cheek like she had earlier.

"Maybe next time you'll take longer," she said.

"There will be a next time?" he asked her, looking astonished.

"Only if you want it to be."

"Yes. Yes Madam. I'd like that very much."

He saluted me, wore his trousers, and walked out of the house, still looking like he was in a daze. Akshara took a bead of his cum from her chest and sucked her own finger.

"You enjoyed that, husband?" she asked.

"What do you think?"

"Was that okay, me calling him for another round?"

"Of course. Though he may want even more next time."

"You think he wants to fuck me?"

Akshara looked down coyly at her own naked body, covered in the cum of the delivery man, and played around with the mangalstura that still dangled around her neck. I turned her around and spanked her bare ass.

"Anybody would want to fuck you. Now go take a shower. You still need to suck me off."

"And you need to fuck me."

"Nothing will bring me more pleasure than that."