Akshara - Delivery Man Surprise

Story Info
Wife gets a surprise when she orders pizza again.
3.2k words
4.15
21.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two weeks since my wife Akshara gave a blowjob to the man who delivered our pizzas. After he had blown his load prematurely into her pretty mouth, Akshara had promised him there would be another time.

"Don't you think the poor man deserves another chance?" she asked me after a vigorous session of lovemaking, when the two of us were lying panting on the bed.

I lightly slapped the side of her breast before running my fingers over the nipple.

"Is that so?" I said. "You want to be naked in front of him again?"

"Maybe. Don't you want to see me naked in front of him?"

"Like I said earlier, he may want to fuck you this time. And not just with his fingers."

"Would that be a problem?"

I felt myself getting hard again. Akshara laughed and ran a finger up my penis, from the base to the tip.

"You're excited by the thought of it," she said.

"Of course I am. The idea of that man putting his dick in your pussy, that's quite something."

Akshara leaned across and kissed me. Her grip on my penis became firmer.

"Then I'll do it for you, my husband," she said. "I'll fuck that fat man for you."

That was all the encouragement I needed to get up, flip her onto her stomach, and fuck her from behind. It was one of the longest lovemaking sessions of our relationship.

The next day, we decided to go through with the plan. We ordered a pizza from the usual place and then looked at each other.

"What will you wear this time?" I asked her.

Akshara had a sneaky glint in her eye. She pretended to think but I already knew she had thought about this.

"How about nothing?" she said.

"You'll answer the door completely naked?" I asked, smiling as well now.

"Yes. He'll know I'm not fucking around. He can take me immediately, before I've even had the chance to close the door."

"I like this."

Akshara pulled off her top and then stepped out of her pajamas. I reached out and drew away her panties, smelling them before discarding them on the sofa nearby. My wife stood there in front of me, naked and beautiful.

"I want you right now," I said, my hands inching their way up her torso, from her waist to the undersides of her breasts.

Akshara kissed me before patting my cheeks.

"I'm not ready yet," she said.

"The necklace?" I remembered the old man liked this particular kink.

"Yes," Akshara said. "The mangalsutra is essential. Makes the man think this is even more forbidden."

"It makes me think the same."

We kissed some more and I could tell it was with some difficulty that Akshara extricated herself from me before prancing away to our bedroom. She was back a minute later. I whistled. Not only was my wife wearing the mangalsutra around her neck, she was also wearing a silver belly chain around her waist. It sat low on her hips, the curls of its design brushing against her public hair in places.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"You keep outdoing yourself, my wife," I said before pulling her into another embrace.

We were still fooling around by the dining table when the bell rang. Akshara jumped away from me, a hand to her mouth.

"Oh," she said. "I lost track of time."

From the way her skin was flushed, I could tell she was hot and bothered, maybe even wet between her legs.

"Go on," I said. "Don't keep him waiting."

Akshara made her way to the front door. I moved aside a little, the better to observe both her and the delivery man's reaction when the door opened and he saw her naked form.

"Let's do this," Akshara whispered before flinging the door open.

It wasn't the man we knew. The middle-aged, balding guy with a paunch that Akshara had teased and given a blowjob to. It wasn't him at all.

The man who stood at the threshold to our home was a young man, younger than Akshara by a few years at the very least. He was tall, broad-shouldered, with a trimmed beard that didn't hide the smile on his face as he saw my naked wife. It looked like he had been expecting this.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he said. "For a second there, I thought the old bastard was lying."

Akshara, shocked at seeing this stranger, was now trying in vain to cover herself. One hand she placed over her breasts, not that this did much to cover them, and the other she placed over her private parts. She tried to nudge the door closed when the man spoke again.

"Don't you want your pizza, Ma'am?"

Akshara looked at me but I remained where I was.

"The old man talked, is it?" I said.

The delivery man nodded, his eyes not leaving Akshara for even a second.

"He said you guys like to have fun," he said. "Said your wife is quite the sly one."

"What about you? Do you like to have fun?"

The man looked at me at last and so did Akshara. The confusion and the shock cleared from my wife's face, replaced by a small smile. The man looked a bit nonplussed for the first time since he had arrived.

"You're fucking serious?" he said.

"Depends on her really," I said. "She can be very choosy."

The man looked at Akshara again.

"You mean she chose that ugly bastard?"

"I did," Akshara said.

"You chose to fool around with him?"

"Yes. I let him suck on my breasts, lick my nipples. Put his finger up my pussy."

At this, Akshara dropped her hands and placed them on her hips. The young man's eyes popped again as he took in her naked body. Without a word, he stepped into the house and Akshara closed the door behind him.

"I also sucked his dick," she said. "Would you like me to suck yours?"

The man could only gape at her. Akshara took the pizza box from him and went to the kitchen to keep it on the counter. This was smart of her. The man got a wonderful look at her ass as she walked away from him. The minute she was out of the room, he rounded on me.

"Boss, you sure you're okay with this?"

"So long as she is okay with it, yes."

"Fuck. This is unbelievable."

"Believe it, my man. You just got very lucky here."

Akshara came back into the room and then walked over to the sofa. The man, as if in a trance, followed her. I walked over to a nearby chair and sat down.

"You're very handsome," she told him. "But not as handsome as my husband here."

She got down on her knees and crawled over to me. The man kept watching her, doing nothing to hide the boner straining against his faded jeans.

"Before we do anything, I need to take care of him a little."

"Whatever you say, lady," he said. "I can watch."

Akshara came to a stop in front of me, a smile on her face. I leaned forward and we kissed, a long kiss with our tongues sliding over each other. By the time we broke apart, Akshara's fingers were working on the drawstring of my shorts. She loosened them, pulled my shorts down, and freed my penis. Looking back at the man, she tugged on my erection a few times.

"Go ahead," the man. "Suck on it."

Akshara obeyed him, turning back to wrap her sweet mouth over my penis. I breathed in deeply and the delivery man grinned and nodded.

"She gives a good head, I see," he said.

"That she does," I said. "Go show him."

Akshara let go of my penis before standing up.

"As you say, husband," she said.

She walked towards the man but before she could get down on her knees, he grabbed hold of her hand to stop her.

"Nah," he said. "I want to suck on your titties right now."

Akshara looked down and touched one of her nipples.

"These titties?" she said.

"Yep."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

The man emitted what sounded like a growl deep in his throat before bending down to take Akshara's left boob into his mouth. He wasn't playing around and nor was he being tentative with her flesh the way the older man had been at first. This young man started moving his mouth over my wife's boob like he had done this many times before. At the same time, he used his hand to squeeze her other boob hard. Akshara gasped.

"Oh," she said. "Oh."

The man let go of her skin long enough to sneer at her.

"You like this, is it?"

"Yes," Akshara said. "Please don't stop."

The man did stop. He straightened up and took hold of Akshara's face in his massive hands, cupping her cheeks. My wife looked at him with her eyes wide open. Then, in almost slow motion, he kissed her on the lips. I could see Akshara's body relaxing as she leaned back and lost herself in that kiss. The man ended by using his teeth to hold onto her lower lip and gently tugging on it.

"You like that too?"

Akshara nodded. The man let his hands slide down her face, down her neck, until they rested on her heaving chest. He fingered the beads of the mangalsutra that hung around her neck.

"The old man mentioned this too. He said you liked to wear this while doing all the dirty things."

"I do," Akshara said. "Can I please keep it on?"

"You want to keep it on while I suck on your tits, while your husband sits right there touching himself?"

"Yes. I'm his, no matter what. I must wear this to show him that."

The man kept fingering her necklace, going down to the diamond pendent at the end. Then he bent down and nuzzled the skin next to the pendent, his tongue darting out to lick Akshara. She sighed.

"Please let me keep it on," she said.

In response, the man moved his head until his mouth was over Akshara's boob again, the right one this time. His tongue came out again and he licked the areola. Akshara shivered and clutched his hair.

"Keep it," he said. "You look sexier with it on."

"Thank you," Akshara said before moving his head to her cleavage again, the mangalsutra pressed into the space between her flesh and the man's face. His hands, which had been caressing her naked back until then, dropped to her waist.

"And this," he said. "A chain here?"

He separated himself from my wife's chest long enough to look down at the belly chain. Akshara placed a finger in her mouth and bit on it.

"I wanted to look at bit slutty for the old man," she said.

"That you do. You're looking very slutty right now."

He ran his fingers along the length of the belly chain before sliding them down even further until they found my wife's pussy. His eyes lit up all over again.

"Fuck, you're dripping wet," he said.

"I am," Akshara said, her eyes downcast as if this was something to be ashamed of. "You sucking on my tits made that happen."

"Then I must do more of it."

He grabbed hold of Akshara's hips again and lofted her into the air. Akshara squealed but her legs wrapped themselves around the man's waist. She had her arms around the man's shoulders, which meant that her breasts were not only squeezed together but that they were right in his face.

"This view," he said. "I'd kill for it."

He buried his face into my wife's chest, his tongue licking all over the place like a dog lapping up water. His eyes were shut as he did this and Akshara took the moment to look at me. My wife, held high in the air by this stranger, his hands clutching her ass, his lips and his tongue slobbering all over her boobs. She smiled at me and I, fondling my own erection, smiled right back at her.

"I can do this forever," the man said. "I can keep sucking on these tits all night long."

"Really? And what about the blowjob I'm supposed to give you?"

The delivery man looked at Akshara, the tip of his tongue still touching her nipples, which were soaking wet from his saliva by then. She ruffled his hair and then kissed him on the forehead.

"I promised," she said. "Now I need to go down on you."

"I'd rather fuck you right now," the man declared.

Akshara's eyes widened and she looked at me. I shrugged, the smile still on my face. She turned to look down at him again.

"What are you waiting for then?" she said. "Fuck me."

The man carried her over to the sofa and put her down. Akshara sidled him until she was resting properly. He tugged off his jeans and then dropped his briefs. His penis sprang clear, erect and glistening at the tip with his own cum. He looked at me.

"I'm going to fuck your missus now, boss," he said. "You good with that?"

"Go ahead," I said. "She likes a good fucking."

Akshara licked her own lips. That was all she needed to do to have the man take hold of her legs, just below the knees, and drag her closer to himself. I could see his penis graze against her thighs as he kissed her lips and then her neck. Akshara touched his back and gently pulled her closer to herself.

"Do it," she whispered. "Do it now. Put your dick in my pussy."

The man made the growling noise again before thrusting upward. I had an excellent view of his penis pressing against my wife's wet vagina. Akshara gasped and then used her hands to pull him even closer. The man thrust again and this time, his penis entered her.

"There," he said. "Now you're going to enjoy this."

"I already am," Akshara said.

The delivery man started fucking my wife in earnest, his penis sliding in and out of her pussy with increasing intensity. Akshara moaned, turning around to look at me every now and then as the man pleasured her.

"This is...oh my...your dick is magical...I can't...please...keep going..."

He lowered his head and started sucking on her tits again, positively mauling them, his saliva dripping out of his mouth and getting all over Akshara's perky areolas. My wife seemed to love this for every time he moved away from her torso, she pulled his head back in, demanding that he show attention to her tits, which he was only too happy to do.

I was pumping my own dick hard by then, close to climaxing. Akshara, ever the good wife, noticed this. She motioned me to come closer.

"Come here, husband," she said between moaning. "Come and spew your seed on me."

I got up and walked over to the sofa. The man was sweating now but he grinned at me.

"Go on, boss," he said. "Jerk off on the good lady."

Akshara fondled my penis and I took hold of the back of her head and guided it into her mouth. The man went back to sucking on her left tit, his mouth open so wide he engulfed almost the entirety of her flesh there. It was a magnificent sight to look down upon. My wife with my dick in her mouth, her pussy filled with a stranger's dick, her tits being sucked on by that same man. It wasn't long before I was shooting my cum into her mouth. Akshara took it all in, her tongue working to coax every last bit of it down her throat. When I stepped back, she smiled at me and licked her lips.

"I loved that," she said. "Your cum is the sweetest, husband."

The delivery man moved away from her, his penis exiting my wife's pussy. Akshara looked at him in surprise.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

In response, the man took hold of the belly chain and pulled it to the side, prompting Akshara to get onto her tummy on the sofa. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"You want to take me from behind?"

"Yes."

"Hmm. Go on then!"

The man started fucking Akshara from behind, long slow thrusts that seemed to go deeper and deeper into my wife. He held onto the belly chain like a man holding the reins of a horse. Akshara craned her neck up and moaned again.

"Yes...yes...don't stop...yes...fuck me like that..."

The motion of the man's thrusts made Akshara's body thrum. The necklace moved with her motion, coming away from her body before the pendent slapped back onto her chest. My penis throbbed, eager to get going again at the sight of this.

"I'm getting closer," the man said. "I'm going to cum anytime now."

Akshara glanced over her shoulder again. A woman couldn't possibly look any sexier than that.

"You can cum inside me." she said. "I'm all taken care of."

The man tried to look at me but his body didn't wait for him to do so. He ejaculated, his thrusts heavy, the front of his thighs making a loud sound as they collided with Akshara's butt. My wife opened her mouth and panted, the look of amazement on her face telling me that she could feel the man's cum shooting inside her.

"Yes," she said. "Yes..."

The man pulled away from her, his penis now limp and sodden. Akshara got onto her back again and flopped down on the sofa. Her legs were parted and I could see a thread of the stranger's cum on her public hair. Her mangalsutra was in disarray, the beads going over one boob, the pendent hanging off the nipple. I grabbed my phone from nearby and clicked a photo. She smiled at me and I took another.

The man had pulled his jeans back on. He wiped the sweat off his brow and walked to the door.

"You guys are crazy," he said. "Fuck, that was the best night of my life."

"Maybe you'd like to come back someday," Akshara said. "You're always welcome."

The man opened the door and turned to look at my naked wife one last time.

"You bet I'll come back," he said. "No way am I going to pass off on more of this."

He left. Akshara got up from the sofa and sauntered over to me. I traced the length of the belly chain before running a finger up to her moist nipples.

"How was it?" I asked her.

"It was mindblowing," she said. "But nothing compared to what we have together."

"Then why don't you go shower and get that man's scent off of you? I'll give you what you love."

Akshara moved the pendent off her nipple before toying with the beads of her mangalsutra.

"Should I keep this on?" she asked me.

"Yes. And the belly chain."

She gave me a seductive smile before leaning forward to kiss me on the cheek.

"Anything you say," she said. "I'll fulfil all your wishes."