Alison's Birthday Gift

Story Info
Wife agrees to fulfill fantasy for husband's birthday.
5.1k words
3.97
59.3k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheskimo
pheskimo
309 Followers

It was June 5th, my 30th birthday, and I was awakened by an amazing feeling on my dick. My wife, Alison, was trying to wake me down there, and doing a great job. She was slowly sucking my cock up and down while gently playing with my balls.

She and I have been married nearly 10 years, and had little in the way of sexual experiences before getting together. She's 5'10", just 2" shorter than me, with long brown hair, and she has the most amazing hourglass figure, D cup breasts and thick hips and thighs.

"Good morning," she said when she saw that I was awake. "And happy birthday."

"If this all the presents I get, I'm fine with that," I muttered as I leaned my head back and began to enjoy it.

"Oh no," she said. "You're getting something special this year. I'm going to make your fantasy come true."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm finally ready," she answered. "I'm going to suck another guy's dick for you."

Those words were all it took. Her mouth wasn't even around my dick, and I exploded in one of the hardest orgasms I've had, all over her face.

Now, I probably need to to give you some background. Like many guys, I've had kind of a hotwife fantasy. But at the same time I can jealous, and while I enjoy watching videos and reading stories, I don't think I could handle another guy fucking her. But a blowjob? That sounded so hot.

I first told her the fantasy a couple years ago, and it was a regular bedroom staple. She would talk about meeting a guy in a bar, getting way too flirty, getting felt up a bit, and then taking him back to a hotel room and giving him head while I watch.

But now, she was planning to make it real. She had a hotel room booked for Friday in a city just about an hour away, and the it even had a pretty nice bar in the lobby that was usually busy. She told me that while I got one birthday lay (it was Tuesday), no sex for the rest of the week until after the fantasy became a reality.

By Friday morning we were both so worked up we couldn't wait to rip each others' clothes off and go at it, but we held firm.

We checked in at noon on Friday, grabbed a light lunch, and did some shopping. We got back to the hotel room and she told me it was time for her to get ready. She headed into the bathroom, and when I heard the shower kick on, it was all I could do to keep myself from breaking down the door and having her.

What seemed like an eternity later, she stepped out in a sexy black lingerie set. She then headed for her garment bag in the closet and pulled out a very light, but not too loose, flowing blue dress that stopped just a couple inches past her crotch. Wow! She looked amazing. Normally I'm a tight dress guy, but the way the dress moved when she walked, made it look like it could come off at any time. It was the kind of dress that causes guys to stare because they think they're about to get a show whenever the wearer moves. It was so hot to think of my prim wife wearing in a bar and being the object of attention for unknown strangers.

"What do you think?" she asked, and before I could answer, she added, "What do you think he'll think of me?"

"Whoever he is," I said, "he's going to be in serious lust if not outright love."

With that, she smiled, grabbed a tiny purse and headed out the door. It was now 8pm. I was supposed to give her until 9 and then head to the bar.

When I arrived, it took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust so I could find her. There she was at a table, sitting very close to a mountain of a man. He wasn't fat, just tall, probably 6'5" or so, very broad shoulders, and he clearly worked out a lot. She motioned for me to come over.

I could see there were a few empty martini glasses at the table, so they had been there for a while, and the alcohol was probably having a little bit of an effect on her. Liquid courage as they say. It made me a feel a little better that she was both committed to the fantasy and also a little nervous.

I sat down across the table and said hello. She introduced him as Bradley.

"I told him it turns you on for me to get a little flirty with strangers," she said, looking at me then him as she spoke.

I looked at him and smiled, "she told you right."

He didn't give a very friendly smile, but instead a very smug grin. It was about this time that I noticed I couldn't see his hands. I glanced around without being obvious and there I saw it, through the slightly tinted glass of the tabletop. He one hand high up on the inside of her thigh, and his hand was moving. I couldn't tell for sure, but I was pretty sure he was either playing with her clit through her panties, or slipped a finger past the crotch of her panties and was gently fingering her.

Who did he think he was to try do this right in front of me? He somehow though she'd be so into him that she'd play along. Yes he was good looking, yes he was very muscular, but he didn't need to act so cocky. I was really starting to not like this guy. I kind of wished she would get up and go find someone else.

Whatever, I thought to myself. She seems into him, and I did want to see her suck another guy's dick. If I was honest, it kind of made me angry that such a jerk would be having the honor of putting his cock into my wife's mouth, but as soon as the thought crossed my mind, I have to admit I got a little more turned on as well.

"Were you able to get out of the meeting?" she asked. That was her cue to me that he was the one.

Nope," I answered. "So I have to head back out." That was my cue to leave.

The plan was that I was going to head back up to the room and hide in the closet. The closets were deep and had big slats in the doors. So while you couldn't see in very well, you could see out great.

About a half hour later I heard the key card in the door and saw them walk in with his arm around her and his hand on her ass. A shot of jealousy coursed through me at the sight of his hand on her ass. He didn't deserve to have his hand on such a perfect ass, acting like she was his. But as before, it was turning me on a bit as well.

They stopped by the bed, he threw his jacket on the table nearby, she dropped her purse, and they started making out with some real passion. It was so weird to see her with this large alpha male kissing her and groping her. Slowly the anger was being replaced by arousal for me.

He reached his hands down to the hem of her dress to to lift it up and she stopped him.

"Remember, just a blowjob, that's it," she scolded him.

"Oh, we'll see," he shot back, his words dripping with arrogance.

The thought occurred to me that if this guy was a psycho, he wouldn't have much trouble overpowering us both. I made sure I had my phone handy in case we needed to call security. Of course the ringer and vibrate were both off, so I could stay hidden if I received a call as they were messing around.

"Let me get comfortable," he said, and took off his button-down shirt. Then he slid off his pants and set them nearby on the bed before sitting himself down on the edge of the bed. He was now sitting there in just his boxer briefs, every rippling muscle on his body on full display, I'm sure on purpose. He thought he was so hot, and he wanted to show off, hoping it would turn my wife on.

As I looked him over, with a strong bit of jealousy, I could also see a substantial bulge in his pants.

"Good," I thought to myself. "At least if he's big there it will make for a good show."

He pulled Alison onto his lap and they started kissing again, going a little farther. He was kissing her neck and up to her ear while whispering to her. She was grinding on his lap, clearly getting turned on.

Every now and then I would hear her giggle and say something about just a blowjob. I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy. A chance for a blowjob from a hot woman like herself, and he couldn't be happy with just that.

He put his hands on his waist and helped her back to her feet. He reached forward again for the bottom of her dress.

"Just a blowjob,' she again scolded.

"Whatever," he whispered loudly back. "We'll see about that, but it's not too much too ask for you to be in your underwear."

She kind of shook her head and then nodded. He took the cue and slowly slid the dress over her head. This was something I didn't plan on. I guess I pictured her on her knees in a slutty dress sucking his dick.

While I didn't like this guy, and jealousy was running throughout my body, it was still hot to see his big hands slide the dress up her body, feeling as he went. And if the object was to see her being slutty as a show for me, stripping down to her underwear enhanced the effect.

He pulled her back to him and began kissing down her chest. He reached his arms behind her and before she realized it, he had her bra unfastened.

"I just want to see those gorgeous tits," he pleaded.

She paused for a moment, looked down at him, and then let the bra fall away. He was really pushing it. Part of me wanted to storm out of the closet and stop it right now. I never envisioned her doing this with a stranger in nothing but her panties.

Bradley leaned forward and began massaging her tits with his huge hands while sucking, kissing, and licking all over breasts and nipples. She loved having her nipples sucked and was clearly enjoying it, she threw her head back and let out a little moan. As he was sucking her breasts, neither she nor I noticed that one of his hands had moved down to her panties. He slid a finger under the crotch of her tiny, lacy panties and began to play with her clit.

She wasn't stopping him. What was going on? Was she really getting that turned on by him? This was exactly what a guy like him wanted, for women to be so into him that they throw away their inhibitions. It just made me dislike him even more. I was getting furious. Here was my wife, getting her breasts mauled and pussy played with by a stranger, and she was going right along. Maybe she figured I would come out and stop her. Nope. I wanted to see her stand firm.

Finally after a few minutes, she looked down and again said, "Remember, just a blowjob."

As she stood in front of him, she looked like she was there on display for him as he sat.

He looked up into her eyes and said, "You know you want more."

"That's not what matters," she shot back.

What? Was she acknowledging that she wanted to do more than suck this guy's dick?

"You think this is okay, but more is not?" he asked.

"Look," she answered. "I wasn't going to say anything, but my husband knows. He gets turned on by the idea of me being a little slutty and messing around with a stranger. But the deal is, just a blowjob."

I hadn't wanted her to break the fantasy of "cheating," but it felt like her words kind of set the ground rules a little more firmly. I felt a little more secure now.

"OK, that's fine, but if playing around is fine, you still deserve an orgasm before you give me one," he said and then reached for the waistband of her panties.

She was clearly frozen, not knowing what to do. Yes, she was very much turned on by him, I mean, what woman wouldn't be? To be honest, as long as he didn't fuck her, I felt like the rules were being followed. Apparently she agreed, because she didn't stop him from sliding her panties down. She stepped out of them and then spread her legs a little bit for him. Instead of reaching with his hands, he lifted her up as he laid back and sat her down on his face.

Again I felt like this was going a bit far, but I don't know why, I just love to see a hot woman sitting on a man's face while she's being eaten. This was clearly farther than we'd planned, and if I was being honest with myself, I would have realized it was now out of control. There was my wife, Alison, completely naked, riding the face of a guy who looked like he could be a body builder or at least a male stripper.

Clearly he knew what he was doing, because she was leaned back with her hands on her head moaning. Somewhere along the way, she found a moment of clarity and realized she needed to bring this to a conclusion. She flipped around into a 69, and began to slide his briefs down. She knew how good she was at giving blowjobs, and she knew she could make any guy cum quickly and take the wind out of his sails.

Once she had his briefs nearly to his knees, his dick sprang up so violently it made a slapping sound hitting her in the face.

It was HUGE. He probably had 3" more than me in length, at least, and then an inch or two more in girth. She let out a gasp when she saw it. He quickly kicked off his briefs and spread his legs a little bit.

She stared at it for a minute before even touching it. She was mesmerized. If there was a moment of peak jealousy for me in this, it was here. I'm no slouch, but this guy was packing a monster. I could see how much it turned her on just looking at it.

Finally she reached out put both hands on it. The moment I saw his huge dick in her hands, the arousal started to take over for the jealousy. It was just so erotic. She took her time stroking it and applying little kisses before she tried to take any in her mouth. She was an amazing cocksucker, but she just couldn't get much in his mouth. This thing might have been the kryptonite to her skills, she just had no experience with a dick this size.

Every now and then he would lean his head to the side and whisper something to her. Sometimes I could hear, sometimes not.

At one point I could clearly hear him ask if she'd ever sucked a dick that big. With the head of his dick her mouth, Alison moaned, "no."

"You know he wants you to get fucked," he said with his arrogant tone. "It's all part of the same fantasy."

Let's be real, he wasn't wrong about it being part of the basic fantasy, but I couldn't actually imagine letting her fuck someone else. Though just the thought of her getting fucked by someone like him, was causing a some jolts of electricity in my own dick.

"No," she moaned back.

He just couldn't quit pushing. What an arrogant prick.

Then he said it. An outright lie, that nearly caused me to come out of the closet.

"He told me so," he said. "Before he left the bar. That he wanted you to get laid by a stranger."

I reached for the door to open it, but before I could, Alison exploded in one of the biggest orgasms I've ever heard from her. She shuddered for at least a couple minutes. She came, on a stranger's tongue while sucking on his huge cock. It was so hot. I forgot about my anger and began rubbing my cock through my pants.

Once she was done shaking, she clumsily stood up. He got up and stood right in front of her. He started kissing her neck again and whispering in her ear. I saw her hands go down to thick cock and start stroking it, watching her own hands on it, hypnotized by it. I was leaned forward with my head sideways, trying to hear what was being said, but I couldn't quite make it out. I didn't see him fumbling with one hand for his pants laying on the bed, then moving that hand to hers.

She stepped back from him and the shadow from between them cleared and I could see what they were doing. He had grabbed a condom and she had put it on him.

I was frozen. Not sure whether to run streaming out of the closet or start jacking off.

Alison didn't say a word, and just laid back on the bed with her ass near the edge. He gently grabbed her ankles, spread her legs and moved towards her. He had the base of his cock in one hand and was rubbing it around her pussy, but not entering her.

There, my sweet bride Alison lay, looking down and practically drooling. I could see her hips move just a bit, just like she does when she wants me to put my dick inside her. But he wouldn't go all the way, he was teasing.

"What do you want?" he asked firmly.

"For you to fuck me," she meekly replied.

Her words nearly broke my heart and made my dick explode at the same time. Jealousy and arousal were waging a war in my body. Jealousy SHOULD be winning, but I think arousal was about to take over.

She had held up so well for so long. Let's be honest, I put her in this spot. I couldn't really be that angry. He such a cocky asshole though. He had been practically begging to fuck her, now he was trying to make her beg. And she was.

"Please," she asked.

"Please what?" he responded.

"Please fuck me," she said a little louder this time.

"You know," he said arrogantly. "That whole part about him telling me he wanted you to get fucked. I made that up. I don't think you have permission."

What the fuck?!?! It wasn't enough he was trying to get my wife to fuck him, he was trying to make her choose to cheat. What kind of an asshole does that? Clearly his game was to make women want him, beyond their own rational feelings.

I can still clearly hear her next words.

"I don't care, just fuck me," she pleaded.

Now, in fairness to her, she knew I was in the closet and that I could've stopped it if I didn't want it. But I didn't want it. And I wasn't stopping it. What was wrong with me?

He didn't say anything back but just placed the tip of his massive dick at her vagina and slowly began to push it in. He would only go an inch or so, then work that back and forth, then another inch or so, until he finally had it all the way in. This probably lasted a good 5 minutes. Alison was just laying there, her arms above her head, her hands gripping the bed sheets, moaning every time he pushed forward.

Once he was all the way in, he pulled almost all the way out, and then went straight back until his pubic bone slapped her clit. Alison arched her back further and let out another massive orgasm.

I was now furiously jacking off. I can't tell you why. This wasn't what I wanted. But it was so hot. His huge cock slowly sawing in and out of my wife.

"How does it feel," he asked as he pumped in and out.

"SO good," she moaned back.

"How does it compare to your husband?" he asked.

"Good," she mumbled.

That clearly wasn't the answer he wanted. He began to slow his pace before nearly pulling his dick all the way out. She leaned her up, clearly trying to will him to start fucking her again.

"How does it compare to your husband's dick?" he asked.

"Bigger," she whispered back, maybe trying to keep me from hearing it.

He started pumping again, she threw her head back and began to moan.

"Does my dick feel better, do I fuck you better?" he asked firmly.

"It's good, so good," she moaned.

He went back to previous trick, slowing then stopping.

"You want me to keep fucking you?" he asked.

"Yes," she moaned back.

"Good, then you need to answer me," he responded. "In detail. And be honest."

"Ok, just please fuck me," she answered.

Here was my wife, on her back, begging this stranger to fuck her. It was so wrong, and it was so hot.

"Do I fuck you better than him?" he asked firmly.

This time she didn't even stop to think, but just blurted out, "so much better than him."

Her words cut like a knife, but they were turning me on even more. And then he started pounding her.

"I've never been fucked like this. Oh. It's. Um.," she could no longer get out complete sentences.

"Whose pussy is this?" he asked arrogantly as he pounded away.

"Yours! This is your pussy," she yelled back, no attempt to spare my feelings, if she even remembered I was still there.

Alison's eyes were rolling back in her head as she neared another orgasm. But before she got there, he pulled out.

"If it's my pussy then we don't need this," he grunted, and then pulled the condom off.

"No, you can't," she meakly responded.

He just leaned forward, moving slowly, giving her plenty of time to stop him, but she didn't. And she seemed to like it even more when he plunged back in. 30 seconds and she exploded in orgasm again.

When she finally came down from her orgasm, she looked at him and asked, "Please just don't cum in me, that's too far."

pheskimo
pheskimo
309 Followers
12