Al, Art, Ralph, Part 3

Story Info
Two dates within a few days, life was good.
8.3k words
4.61
2.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie43
jackie43
88 Followers

Some folks wake up Monday mornings and say "shit." In my days on the run and in and out of homeless shelters, I did too. That Monday morning I woke up reflecting back on my streak of good luck - connecting with Lisa who introduced me to Jolene who got me into the escort business in which I had completed my first date with high honors from Denise, the client. And here I was, again living in a real (sort of) apartment all my own. Based on the good marks from Denise, I knew there'd be more business coming. And if not, well, come Sunday, I had a date with a woman less than half my age. Yeah, life really was looking up for me.

Mid-morning. I was out riding a 3-speed bike that Marvin, the owner of the bike shop, had let me use. My cell phone rang. It was Maureen. "You need to stop by the office right after lunch, say 2PM. Okay?"

After the fun and money date with Denise, what could I say but "okay?"

I walked into the J & B office a little before two. Jolene's secretary, Maureen, told me I'd have to wait a few minutes and offered me a cup of coffee. After the first couple sips, Maureen said I should go on in to Jolene.

She got right to the point. "Art, your date for tonight is Audrey. She seems to be a Silicon Valley corporate executive of some importance and is in D.C. for meetings. She's staying here in Baltimore at the Four Seasons and you need to meet her in the lobby at 8 PM. Don't be late, she's apparently a real stickler for punctuality. And according to one of our young bucks who escorted her before, she's a stickler for performance as well."

"Performance? How old is she anyway?"

"Don't worry Art, after what we got from Denise, you're up to it. How old? Late 30's, early 40's. She didn't complain about the young buck we sent the last time, but she picked you off our website."

I looked surprised because they'd only made my photo on Saturday - and it was on the website already! Jolene noticed my look and continued with "Look Art, we don't fuck around here. Sorry for the pun, but you know what I mean. This is a business operation and I run a tight ship."

I looked at her expectantly and she continued: "Same drill as last time, you introduce yourself as Ralph and give her the J & B card. Oops, I forgot, you need a last name - let's make it 'Burton.' Okay?" Jolene didn't wait for my answer. I was already used to the way her question-okays were orders, not proposals. "So introduce yourself as Ralph Burton and give her the J & B card. She needs to respond by saying she's Audrey Rogers."

"How am I supposed to recognize Audrey? With Denise, well she was the only middle aged woman in the lobby."

"Audrey has golden blond hair, slender, around five-seven and has dark rimmed glasses. Oh yeah, she'll be wearing a pink dress."

"That ought to narrow it down quite a bit. So I wear my blue blazer outfit again?"

"No, you need a business suit and a briefcase. And Art, don't call her 'Audrey' until she suggests using first names."

I looked at her, probably with my mouth open, so she went on: "Part of her cover and her fantasy is that this is a business meeting that turns social - really social if you know what I mean. Now Maureen will take you shopping for a suit, I have a old spare briefcase you can use."

After the shopping trip with Maureen, my wardrobe had grown by a grey suit, white dress shirt, tie, black shoes and a light grey rain coat. My debt to Jolene had also grown by close to a thousand bucks. I started wondering what kind of clothes I'd be needing for the next sex starved broad. At the rate things were going, I wondered if I'd ever get out of debt.

That evening I took an MTA bus downtown and got off at a stop a couple blocks away from the Four Seasons. I must have looked really good because the doorman tipped his hat and even gave a slight bow. The guy would've shit a brick if he'd known I'd been sleeping in a homeless shelter a couple weeks before!

I was early so after glancing at my watch, I took a seat and kept an eye towards the elevators. On the dot, at eight, a slender blonde woman in a knee-length pink dress stepped out of one of the elevators and strutted into the lobby, jacket over one arm, carrying a briefcase with the other. She was striking but not beautiful - smallish dark eyes, full lips with red lipstick, a mouthful of teeth that would've put Julia Roberts to shame, moderate breasts and wearing heavy dark rimmed glasses.

The introduction went well. Then Audrey took the lead suggesting that we leave our briefcases with the concierge and go to a restaurant that she had picked out.

After we were seated and had ordered drinks, Audrey said that considering the interesting proposal from my company, dinner would be on her. I thanked her and then put my brain in high gear. Carrying on a business conversation was going to take lots of ad libbing on my part. Fortunately my years on the run had worked to train my brain to do just that, albeit not in high finance or business mergers.

"Well, Ms. Rogers, we're in business for profit, but we're fair and realistic too."

"I appreciate that Mr. Burton, but what really interests me is how your board members really feel about this. You know mergers always end up causing lost prestige at some level or other and lots of bitterness."

"Ms. Rogers, my feeling is that the gain in stock price will overcome any damage to the board members egos. All the same, there's a couple board members that I still have to work on. I hope you can give me lots of good arguments."

And so the dinner conversation went, I bullshitted and she probably did too. Just before we got back to the hotel, she said "You understand, Mr. Burton, I didn't want to go into details in the restaurant where someone might overhear. We need to pick up our briefcases from the concierge and go to my room for a private discussion." While picking up the briefcases, we even exchanged some business talk where the staff could hear - we didn't want them to remember us as a horny couple going up to her room to fuck.

Inside her room, or more accurately her suite, she took my suit jacket and got out a bottle of cognac and glasses and we sat down on the sofa. Opening her briefcase, she turned to me and said "Let's get one item of business out of the way. How much for the rest of the night and until morning?"

I told her and she reached in her briefcase. Her pretty hand came out with six hundred-dollar bills, which she stuck in my briefcase.

We sipped the cognac and continued the business discussion charade. Sitting on the couch, her dress had slipped up well above the knees and she looked down at her now exposed legs, then at me, then down again and so forth until I responded by putting a hand on her leg just above the knee. She let out a breath and quivered slightly. Taking that as an invitation, I ran my hand up further and to the inside of her thigh - about halfway from the knee to her crotch. She let out a quick loud breath, looked at me and parted her lips. We kissed passionately and when I broke off for air, she whispered in my ear that I should call her 'Audrey'.

I told her to call me 'Ralph' and resumed the kissing and moved my hand up further to touch her panties, through which I could feel her pubic hair and dampness. I felt her hand on my thigh and then heard her "Oh!" as she jerked upon finding my erection. Moving my hand up to the waist of her panties, I slid a couple fingers inside the elastic and stroked her abdomen. Then up higher to rub her tummy. Remembering that she did have tits, it was time to pay them some attention so I stroked her breasts through her dress.

"Unzip me Ralph!"

This I did and unsnapped her bra to boot and there for me to enjoy were her pert firm tits with dull red areolas the size of silver dollars. I kissed the nipples and let my hand back down to her crotch, this time direct inside her panties and ran my fingers over her pubic hair. She responded with a moan and a quiver. Then I was in her now-very-moist slit. Audrey already had a hand inside my boxer shorts and was touching the base of my dick.

Whispering huskily, "Ralph, as future business partners, we've got to be more open with each other." Audrey shifted her body, leaned forward and pulled her dress off over her head. Now clad only in her panties she took off my tie, shirt, undershirt and then shoes and stockings. My hard-on was raging so furiously that I started thinking I might cum in my pants.

"Ralph, you know what comes next, don't you?"

Audrey didn't wait for my answer. She just unbuckled and unzipped my trousers and had them off in a jiffy. Then she looked at my crotch where my throbbing hard-on was supporting a massive bulge in my boxer shorts. "You're not going to have a premature ejaculation are you big boy?"

"Never. I'm looking at too many good places for cumming."

"You're my kind of man." And then, still wearing her panties, she pulled down my boxer shorts and tossed them aside. "Now spread your legs for me!" On her knees between my legs she leaned in, held my balls in her right hand and my dick in her left and put her lips to the end and licked lightly. Edging one hand further up on the shaft, she held the skin back as she licked more aggressively, all the while fondling my balls with her other hand, sometimes running a finger down to my asshole.

Backing off with her head, she looked down at my crotch, then up to my face and with the sweetest voice and smile: "Ralph, I love it that you're not circumcised like so many men. And God, but you've got a big one! I couldn't begin to get it all in my mouth."

Then back down she had my dick in her mouth and after lots of licking and kissing, Audrey tightened her lips and took to fucking with her mouth, naturally slow at first but then picking up the tempo. I could feel her tense up and I knew she must be getting just as close as I was. Feeling me strain to keep from cumming, she stopped and looking up at me and with that husky voice, panted: "Ralph, you're supposed to cum in my mouth!" And cum in her mouth is what I did - lots of it. Afterwards, she leaned back and opened her mouth to show me how much. Then she swallowed and collapsed with her head against my crotch.

After a while we both got our pulses back somewhere closer to normal and she stood up, looked at me and said "Please take off my panties so you can see I'm a real blond!" Sure enough, her pubic hair was pure blond, so unless her hairdresser did her head and her crotch, she sure was a real blond. The neatly trimmed triangle was like an invitation and I pulled her close and dove in. Needing better access, I sat her down on the couch and got down on my knees between her legs. Lots of judicious use of my tongue and fingers brought Audrey to the stage where she was moaning and writhing. Whenever I backed off to look at her face, she gasped out with something like: "Oh, oh, oh, oh, don't stop, take me all the way to heaven, please! Oh, Oooh, Ooooh! Please, please, it feels so good!" And so it went until finally, she shuddered and pulled my head tight against her pubic area. I felt warm liquid against my lips, cheeks and chin.

Both of us sweated up from the exertion and passion, we lay together on the couch kissing madly with out tongues curling together. Things were so juicy that after awhile, I imagined I was tasting her lipstick, her pussy juice and my own cum all at the same time. Audrey was direct about it: "Ralph I can still taste your cum and I taste it mixed with my own juice."

We were still both naked and after a while we started cooling off. Audrey thought we ought to shower and then go to bed. In the shower we did lots of soaping and washing each other and rubbing together. I got really hard again and this encouraged her to give my dick a number of extra good washings. Every time she rinsed me off she'd kneel down and give me head, always stopping just in time. Audrey was really hot as well, I easily got 4 fingers in her vagina and when I did, her hips just plain rocked. She may have been really hot and worked up, but manager that she was, she was still very much in control because suddenly, she stopped the play, switched the shower to cool and rinsed both of us off. That helped my hard-on subside a little. We dried off and made our way to bed where she quickly let me know what she expected.

We started out face-to-face on our sides, kissing and grinding our naked bodies together. As things heated up, I took to thrusting my dick along her crotch. Audrey thrust back even more intensely and I could feel her soft and wet pubic hair against my dick as it slithered back and forth. Just when I started worrying that I might shoot my load against her crotch, she rolled over on her back pulling me along.

Taking hold of my dick, she gasped "Ralph, you need to get inside me, now!" With one hand she pulled the head of my dick in between her luscious lips and thrust her hips so that I went right on in to her vagina. My dick felt like it was in heaven and the wild ride began. At times we were locked together, groin to groin with my dick all the way in, thrusting madly without any friction. Then she'd relax a little and I'd pull back and start thrusting. This would get her so worked up she'd lock us together and we went back to the frictionless thrusting.

At some point Audrey must have decided she wasn't a missionary after all. "Let's roll over, I want to give you the fucking of your life! And try to stay inside me!" Ever the perfect servant, I managed to avoid slipping out as we rolled over. It's not easy to stay inside as you roll over, but it is easier if you've got a long one. At first we stayed locked together chest to chest and kissing while she oscillated her hips to give me a generous fucking. I didn't thrust back, I just laid there smothering her with kisses and absorbing the pleasure that was entering my body through my dick.

When she slowed down and stopped, I thought maybe she wanted me to fuck from below but she stopped me and gasped: "Ralph, you really know how to enjoy a woman. Stay still and I'm really going to show you something!"

Physiologists say a person can, with practice, control any muscle in his or her body - theoretically at least. There are women who have, to one degree or another, control over muscles around their vaginas. Audrey was definitely one of them. Still locked tight against each other, I felt a massaging sensation on my dick - a massaging like I'd never felt before. Not just little twitches that make you shudder a little, no these were real massaging strokes like in a masterful hand-job.

That was too much. I unloaded. Audrey stayed on top oscillating her hips, I was still inside but try as she might, I couldn't get hard again. Finally she gave up and withdrew, leaving my limp and slimy dick to flop down. I thought she'd be pissed over my not getting hard again but she just smiled and coyly said "I'm going to the little girls room."

I was asleep before she got back from peeing or whatever.

Waking up, I found myself lying in massive wet spot, so massive that it could only mean that Audrey had cum too. About the time I realized that I was alone in bed, I became aware of a conversation going on in the living room of the suite. The bedside clock said eleven-twenty something. Outside it was still dark so it sure as hell wasn't morning. Audrey was raising holy hell about some business matter or other. Occasionally some meek downtrodden male voice would pipe in, only to be browbeaten by a now very angry Audrey. Thinking that she might have business associates in the living room, I crept to the door and peeked in. There was Audrey, fully dressed in a business suit, sitting on the couch facing her laptop. On the screen were a half-dozen or so men in suits at a conference table. From what was said and the manner in which it was said, it was clear that Audrey was having a video conference with her California office, where it was only eight thirty in the evening!

Once it sunk in that my client was, after an hour or so of wild unrestrained sex with me, having a video conference with her office in California. That's when I started listening more closely. One guy made some lame excuse and Audrey really let loose: "Goddammit Brent, you're fired! Rich, call security to show Brent out the building!"

Then I heard Brent whining that his wife and kid's pictures were still on his desk.

No sympathy from Audrey. "That's why you're such a fuck up, Brent! You're always thinking personal shit when you're supposed to be working for me!

The meeting went on for close to an hour longer. In the meantime, I showered and figuring she was done with me for the night, got dressed and waited, hoping for an extra tip when she came back to dismiss me. That was not to be.

Audrey was still in the dominant mood. "You going somewhere? I paid you $600 for the whole night. It's only one in the morning. I want you naked again." Then she told me what was to take place next.

She stripped again and then we were both stark naked and on all fours on the living room floor. I was to play the stallion and she the mare. Chasing her around the room, nuzzling her flanks and rear end whenever she slowed down long enough, the idea was for me to mount her and then really put it to her just like a real stallion. Remembering the tongue lashing she'd given poor Brent, I hoped I'd recovered enough to breed her properly.

After what seemed like enough chasing, she slowed down and let me catch her. She moaned softly as I kissed her buttocks, sides, back and rubbed her tits. Audrey stuck her rear end out and parted her legs so I could lick her slit. Her now louder moaning and hip wiggling told me she was ready and also got me hard. On my knees and with my arms hanging down past her flanks, I entered her just like I imagined a big stallion would - as fast and deep as possible. That must have been how stallions do it, or at least how she thought they did because it really set her off - really loud moans, even screams when I got to pumping away. Nobody ever told me mares moaned and screamed when they got bred, but I probably never asked either. I departed from the stallion stance slightly and held her hips.

There's must be something really primal about holding a woman's hips and thrusting away and hearing her moan and scream because my head tends to get light, sort of like partially losing consciousness. Maybe it's an adrenalin high, maybe it's just too much blood stagnating in my dick. In any case I gradually lost my consciousness of the surroundings and didn't get them back until I heard a crash like from wood breaking and metal bending. Then I heard something a lot scarier to me. "Police! Get your hands where we can see 'em!" That got both our attentions and brought a quick end to the wild passion. Withdrawing and turning my head, I saw what looked like eight or ten big guys - in black, helmets, face masks, body armor and packing M-4's - surge in over the broken-down door. My hard-on evaporated and I froze.

Not Audrey. She got up and walked, stark naked, straight toward the cop with the most stripes on his sleeves. Hands on her hips, no attempt to cover her crotch or breasts, she blasted out: "Who the goddamn hell do you think you are? This is my hotel room. If you bastards don't have a search warrant, get the fuck out - now!"

The cop sergeant, now speaking more softly: "We thought there was a murder being committed."

Audrey: "You see anybody being murdered here? You see any blood? You see a body?"

Police sergeant: "They told us a murder was going on."

Audrey: "They were wrong! What kind of cop are you anyway? You believe every goddamn thing people tell you? Now get your fascist asses out of my room."

By now it began to register with some of the SWAT guys that the noises hadn't come from a murder or any other crime, just a good wild fuck. I couldn't help but hear the muffled laughs of the SWAT guys.

jackie43
jackie43
88 Followers