Al, Art, Ralph, Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the mention of moving to D.C. "So you haven't lived in D.C. too long?"

"No we haven't. Ralph, maybe I should tell you now. You might just happen to see me on TV some time. You see my husband is Jason Wright."

I almost said "oh fuck" out loud. I had just fucked a U.S. Senator's wife!

I could see that telling all had gotten Marilyn worked up, but at the same time letting it out had been a relief. (As I was to learn in my escort career, most clients felt the need to explain to me why they engaged my services.)

Marilyn was paying me for pleasure, not for pain and painful memories. I needed to get her back in a frolicking mood so I suggested that we take a bath or shower. She wanted the bathtub until she saw that there were shower caps to cover her hair. Under the shower we had a merry time soaping and washing one another. And it was there in the shower that she really started paying attention to my penis and particularly the foreskin, which it seemed like she couldn't get enough of working back and forth - kind of playing peek-a-boo with the glans. It was a real effort for me not to cum but I knew she needed and wanted the real thing more than she needed and wanted a hand and face full of semen.

Back in bed I thought to make up for the foreplay that we hadn't had the first time around. Marilyn didn't have big breasts, but they weren't tiny either and she reacted nicely to my sucking her nipples. While attending to her nipples, my hand had found its way to her luscious labia. Then as earlier, her soft whisper, "There's a little nubbin at the top that needs some attention." Well what did I expect? She'd been fucked only 48 times in her whole life. Of course she had to be a master at masturbation and her clit had to be used to getting lots of attention.

At first I kept on sucking her nipples, alternating left and right as I massaged that little clitoral nubbin. Then I backed off her nipples, repositioned myself and proceeded to give Marilyn the first cunnilingus of her life. It must have been exactly what she needed because it wasn't long until I felt the warm liquid gush over my tongue and chin. I stayed down on her until it was well over and then moved up to her face where she eagerly kissed deeply. It was pretty obvious that Marilyn was one of those women who lick their fingers after they masturbate.

Giving Marilyn head and kissing rejuvenated the erection that had nearly gotten out of control under the shower. One way or another, I was due for a massive ejaculation and I thought it'd be better to do it inside Marilyn than outside Marilyn. I made the move to mount her and she willingly parted her legs and raised her knees. This time, I tried to keep things on a more relaxed and lasting level. As I entered her slowly, she breathed in deeply, smiled and moaned softly. This time, we fucked without the frenzy of the first go around - periods of slow stroking, giggling, small talk, then a bout of frenzied in and out. At one point she stopped and asked me for some more pillows to elevate her head: "Ralph, I want to watch you go in and out of me."

After some minutes, she seemed to have gotten enough of watching. Backing down away from me an inch or two, she reached down, grasped my penis and angled it so the head contacted a magic spot in her vagina. "Ralph, fuck me there." I did and she quickly exploded and collapsed. It didn't take me long to shoot my load and we collapsed together all sweaty.

The agreed upon couple of hours was long over, but I couldn't have cared less. Marilyn looked at her watch and exclaimed something about having to get back to D.C. Before I left, she gave me a $100 tip on top of the $400 'tip'.

On an overloaded commuter bus back to where I lived, I first daydreamed about beautiful classy Marilyn, hoping she would want to go on another excursion with me and soon. Passing a medical clinic, I was reminded of Karen, the young doctor's assistant whom I would see on Sunday for brunch at her apartment. Yes life was really on the upturn for me.