Al Fresco

Story Info
2 colleagues, 1 car, at night.
1.3k words
4.11
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and I had been to a work event. Nothing too spectacular, just a quick meal in the early evening with some colleagues and we were driving home from the restaurant. She was looking rather sexy in a figure-hugging jumper dress, black and soft material clinging to the outline of her hips, small bum, and large, E-cup breasts. I did notice that there was a distinct lack of pantie-line so all night, I was internally debating whether she was wearing any knickers. As we drove through the dark streets, she told me she was cold, so I switched on the heat along with the heated seat.

After a few minutes, she mentioned that the heat ion the seat was rather nice and that it made her feel quite turned on so what was a boy to do?

'Well I can take you straight home if you want or maybe...' I asked hopefully.

'Maybe what?' she asked, and I swear there was a glint in her eye.

'Forget it' I mumbled as we drove on.

She guided me through the unfamiliar night, and we turned down a side road, completely unlit and according to the Navigation display on the car's dashboard, with nothing either side for quite a way.

'Can you pull over a sec please? That heated seat has really made me need to pee! 'She asked so I found the next layby and pulled over. She got out of the car, and I stayed put, expecting her to take care of her need by the side of the car. She walked in front of the car and faced away from me and slowly lifted her dress. As it climbed her legs, I felt a stirring in my pants as my cock started to engorge.

She continued lifting her dress, exposing her soft, round pert buttocks and she slowly squatted. Her arse had dipped below the level of the bonnet by this point so I couldn't see her urinate but as she finished, I saw her stand and turn and face the car. She had pulled the top of the dress down, exposing her large tits, her dress still raised to show her smooth mound. One hand gently tweaked a nipple while the other hand was slowly rubbing between her legs, illuminated by the headlights of the car.

My cock was now straining against the fabric of my jeans, and I could only watch as this beautiful, curvaceous woman masturbated in front of me like some strange vehicular porn film. She motioned for me to come out of the car so without even hesitating, I did. Moving round to the front of the car, she grabbed my belt, opening it up, then my jeans and fly and freed my raging hard cock. Stroking it for a short while, she then moved forward, placing the head of my cock onto her wet pussy, and allowing the head to get covered in her juice before slowly sinking to her knees and engulfing my cock in her warm, willing mouth.

It was clear that this woman had some skills! Sucking hard and taking my entire length into her mouth, she thrust her head in and out, tasting herself and soaking my cock at the same time. Her free hand cupped my balls, heavy with cum that she seemed desperate to extract. Faster and deeper, she went, almost headbutting my stomach with the vigour she was putting into this incredible blow job when, without warning, she pulls my dick out and stands up.

She pushed me aside and faced the bonnet of the car, spreading her legs and bending over at the waist. Her hands went to her arse and spread her cheeks wide, exposing her wet cunt and tight, puckered arsehole. I didn't need any further invitation but took my dick in my hand, aimed it between her thighs and drove into her sopping pussy, not stopping until I could get no further. She let out a soft moan. I was a man possessed. I was going to fuck this woman until my balls exploded and so I thrust hard and fast, slamming my hips against her.

The night was cool, but the sweat was dripping from my brow as I pounded her pussy, driven by a desire, a lust so deep, it was all-consuming.

As I fucked her, her fingers gently pressed into her arsehole, I could see it open at the pressure as they teased their way inside. I could feel them against my cock as I thrust into her. She started to fuck herself with the fingers as it continued my assault on her dripping pussy. I slowed a little to not cause her hand to slam into her arse.

Jane pulled her fingers out of her arsehole, now a little wider than before and they encircled my cock, wet, slick with her secretions. Her hand guided the head of my cock to her arsehole, and she whispered

'Please'.

I pressed forward, slowly, gently, keeping the aim straight and slipping into her most sacred space. I have had a few arses in my time, but this was so tight, so hot. I slowly pushed my cock in until she was full and held for a moment, allowing her the chance to relax a little. Then I started to thrust, not hard or deep but enough to create the right amount of movement. Using saliva to keep my dick wet, I gradually built up a good rhythm in Jane's arsehole, my balls slapping her pussy as her fingers went deep into her cunt, again, I could feel their movement.

She was writhing, wriggling, knees almost buckling as we fucked, my hands on her hips keeping her in place. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to last long like this; my balls already tightening, the cum rising like lava from a volcano on the brink of eruption. I think Jane could sense this as she turned her head and said:

'Tell me when'.

Well, I don't know why but that triggered things big time! I managed to grunt 'Now!' and she pushed me off and out. She spun round and dropped to her knees, looking at me directly in the eyes and opening her mouth wide, directly under my cock. I came. Hard. I must admit that I don't ejaculate a large volume, but my orgasms can still be big. This was one of those. The cum left my cock and dropped straight into her mouth and onto her lips. She grabbed my dick and plunged it into her mouth, sucking hard, squeezing every drop from my balls. Holding my hard cock in her mouth, she used her hand to further drain me, something like getting toothpaste from the tube!

My knees were weak, I was sweaty, semi naked and with my drained dick in the mouth of a filthy, gorgeous colleague who just moments before had let me fuck her in the arse and was now swallowing my hot load. She let my dick spring free from her lips and she stood. Her dress naturally fell to cover her legs although her soft, white breasts were still on display. Looking at me, she opened her mouth and dribbled the cum onto each nipple in turn, massaging them with my seed. Taking each breast, she lifted them to her lips and proceeded to lick each one clean, making sure that her lips also were left clean.

I pulled up my jeans and tidied myself as Jane adjusted her dress to cover her chest. I stood in disbelief at the events but smiling widely. Jane grabs my collar and kisses me deeply, the taste of my cum still in her mouth despite swallowing.

As she walked to the car door, she looked at me and said:

'You owe me a good orgasm now, and next time, it's your arse...'