All Comments on 'Alaine Becomes the Alien’s Bitch'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NoID1302NoID1302over 1 year ago

Hope you continue this story into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's very good. I dig a lot of what you're doing here, and you've got a good touch with the details. Two things stood out as potential improvements. There's a point where you repeat the word 'ass' too frequently, it pulls one out of the story. The second thing was that you called out the question of what the son would look like, but never followed through with a description, or even letting us know he had approached. That definitely felt like a gap. There's lots of room here for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anal lips: not a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was borderline incomprehensible. Do you proofread? You should learn to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the most recent Anonymous: I've seen worse, much worse, on this site. This is not that bad, actually. Not as good as some, of course, but not nearly as bad as many.

This is my first story of yours I've read, Zach. I actually mainly read it because your Bio page made me laugh. Never heard anybody use "drapes and carpet" before. I figured you must be worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...