All Comments on 'Alais's Settlement'

by VelvetDarkness

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Invisible2uInvisible2ualmost 16 years ago
This Doesn't Belong Here!!

...This belongs in a printed book! This was simply amazing! I can't use near enough exclamation marks I tell you!!!! You should be a published author if you aren't already. This was simply brilliant and I hope that there is much more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent - please tell me there is more

Excellent writing - please be a fast writer. I am hoping for more of the same

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 16 years ago
Great!

Yes in a way, i am having hard to believe its really belongs under the category of BDSM, but thats really besides the point.. :)

You did a very good job at writing this, and i really do hope you can write more chapters. I do hope you will write the next chapter very soon... I really want to know what will happen next with our newlyweds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ewwww

Pus from a wound? Now, that's just gross. You had me til then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful writing

I liked this first chapter, but I'm afraid that I won't like the ones to follow as this chapter contained just the first taste of BDSM and it's going to get more extreme in later chapters. However, your writing is impeccable.

TanukiTanukiover 15 years ago
Nicely done

It's very well written and atmospheric - I felt a little like she wasn't as conflicted as I'd imagine, her kingdom just having been wiped out. And he seemed to vary between sensitive and a monster, which i found a bit confusing. It's not enough chemistry for a romance novel relationship, but I'm interested to see where it goes. And I agree on the 'pus' metaphor - eww! Well done overall. :)

normiquenormiqueabout 14 years ago

Great story! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Waaauw...SIMPLY WAUWWWW.. I can't even describe how intense and hot that was. O.o

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous