Alan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,483 Followers

Alan pulled out after her pussy stopped spasaming, and sat on the toilet seat, leaving the stall door open. "Come here and suck me off," he commanded, and Kate fell to her knees and crawled over to him. She took all she could in her mouth, about four inches, and began sucking, occasionally removing his penis, "No, his cock," she thought, from her mouth to lick around the crown and head, and then up and down the shaft before taking it back into her mouth. Just as Kate was beginning to wonder whether Alan would come in her mouth his semen shot out of the pee slit. He hadn't commanded her to swallow, be she reasoned that a submissive slut like her should always swallow; she hoped that by doing so Alan would be pleased with her.

Alan stuck his head through the half-open door, and then pulled it all the way open, dragging Kate out by the hand behind him. They met Pauline at the bookstore, and then Alan treated the girls to lunch. Pauline was in good spirits, and she and Alan dominated the conversation at the table. Kate mostly kept silent.

Pauline thought her sister, by not joining in the table talk, was being rude to Alan. She was going to give her a good talking to after he dropped them home.

Next Chapter: Megan bats from both sides of the plate, Kate becomes symmetrical.

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,483 Followers