All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 09'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT !!!

Well worth the wait. Please just don't make us wait too long.:)

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Going!

This continues to be very interesting! I'm always looking for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
In search of a hymen

Nice story, but you really should learn a bit of anatomy. The hymen is outside the vagina, at the opening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

fAB story i started chap1 yesterday and plan on doing 4 a day until completion, i LOOK FORWARD (oops) to them all and any new ones.Also the knucklehead who made the hymen observation had better explore a little female anatomy because he doesn't have a clue its not covering the opening but resides inside the vagina not particularly deep but inside none the less.

JoesephusJoesephusover 17 years ago
You should find a picture of a hymen...

Thisis one of my pet peeves. I don't know where the idea got started that the hymen was inside the vagina, it's not. The hymen is and always remains the opening to the vagina. Granted that's inside the labia (vaginal lips... English spelling should be banned, Latin spelling should be banned... okay all spelling should be banned.)

Once the hymen has been torn it remains. In fact it can be torn more than once. It can also be so elastic that it doesn't tear until childbrith. (Perhaps not even then, but I'm not sure. We're not allowed to link to other sites, but authors, and I suppose other can go to stories on line dot net and see a photo of a hymen. You can also find a guide to penis sizes there. I find it most interesting that the average white man has a significantly large penis than the average black man.

Who would have thunk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Full participation

I really like how you made her a fully informed participant in this chapter. Keep it up!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Then they went out for fish & chips and tinkled in a alley.

Playful & Suave makes for fine read!Ty much.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Stopped too soon

What about her ass, such a lovely girl and he doesnt get her ass, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confused

An English girl going around calling everyone "mate" would put her at the bottom of the social order mate.

She then becomes welsh "boyo" and when you have her shouting out spiffin I really will know you really understand "Brits"

Gee whiz,she comes from London, do you think she might know the Queen.

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
English people

DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT!

Hardly anyone says love anymore, the Welsh use boyo, and you might as well say cor blimey to show how out of touch you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Christmas pantomime

Yes, they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
???

Not your best chapter. First the scene with Dr. Massimo were he starts freely telling a complete stranger all his secrets. It's understandable since Massimo has power also, but Alan comes off childish. He does show some remorse over the Met employee being fired and arrested then in the next scene he causes a waitress to drop plates of food just to show off which could easily get her fired. Despite promising the stranger Massimo that he would be more careful, the next person he meets, a strange and foreign girl who seems to have a fake British accent, he reveals all and starts showing off in public. Then there is the Hymen thing, which is a common mistake, it protects the vagina, it is not inside the vagina. The dialog from the character Chloe sounds like something from a 1940's Hollywood version of a Londoner. Your a good writer, this just wasn't your best work. This is a long series, if not all chapters are perfect, I guess that makes you human. Overall so far, it's a very good story. I could see it as a movie, but then the sex would have to be much milder and that would be a loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trivialize The Power

Alan certainly hasn't learned very much about using, let alone developing the Power. He just continues to use the Power to engage in trivial sexual encounters, including this one with the language-challenged English nanny. Trivial in, trivial out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yanks

Clearly everyone from England speaks some horrible combination of English, Scottish, and welsh. Sigh. Do some real research, instead of believing fox news.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, you made him look like brainless chap and simply doing same thing again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where's Chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To bad Chapter 8 was never published

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

chapter 8 pleeeeease!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Love British accents...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where's chapter 8?

WayPast21WayPast21almost 2 years ago

I think this story would have been better with chapter 8 where he shreds Pauline's cherry.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Yeah, what happened to Chapter 8...the last thing you said in Chapter 7 was about Pauline losing her virginity to Alan...then THIS BUSINESS!!

You really should rectify this issue, it caused you to get a 4-star ranking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still no chapter 8, not that surprising since the Author has not been active since they wrote this series back in 2006. Hopefully nothing bad happened to them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story seem to loose the plot this chapter, its as if written by a different person who doesn't remember the previous chapters details

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You string me along for 7 chapters, get me interested and the BOOM! No chapter 8, no Pauline. Nothing. Now, I have no interest to finish other chapters. Just wasted half my day reading the first 7. Shame on you…. Just kidding, I’ll survive.

King1and57King1and578 months ago

No Brit talks like that, especially an 18 yr old girl. Anyone would think we're in 1920. I was laughing and cringing at the words used.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What happened to chapter 8..... with Kate's sister?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oi guvna, what's this here chapter all about? Doesn't really add anything to the story. Just another random girl for him to fuck. It's funny how fast these stories go down that route. Not once has he shown any kind of remorse over how he's fucking around on Pauline, his recently deflowered girlfriend. I guess this is how it's going to be.

Alan could easily make bank being a plastic surgeon. Of course he wouldn't need to do any actual surgery; just a quick Seed manipulation and boom, all done. Oh the possibilities...

ClearmuseClearmuse23 days ago

I appreciate going honest withsomeone here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I believe ch8 was skipped due to the fact Pauline is under 18 if her sister is 18, I forget if it was stated weithrr she was a sophomore or a junior sport editor

GunSuckerGunSuckerabout 4 hours ago

I like this one the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous