All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 21'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
TALENTED AUTHOR GREAT STORY!!!!

The plot and storyline of this series just keeps improving.

You have developed one of the most interesting storyline and group of characters in a long time. Keep up the great writing and we will keep on reading your work.

Thank you,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Any idiot can see the solution to Alan's problem!

BOTH rings inserted SIMULTANEOUSLY into their fittings in the bottom of the box should produce whatever effect Massimo wanted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

magnificent

lordgilllordgillover 11 years ago
so far,so good

so far a pretty good series, kudos to you, and keep up the good work. i do have to ask though ( granted only on the 22 story she might pop back in) what is up with the whole au pair sequence. i first read it and went what the fuck, then realize it probably character development. but then, only mentioned once in an other story. i mean if she pops up later great, if not then have to ask what was you whole thought process behind her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was reading this story a while back, now I remember why I stopped reading it. The story is so full of errors it makes it difficult to follow. The author confuses his genders, spelling is lousy, and worst of all is the short 'chapters'. Breaking up the story in short chapters makes it wander aimlessly around. Maybe I'll try reading more later but not likely, it's just not worth it with all the errors and annoyingly short aimless chapters.

Anony Mous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous