Alan Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,483 Followers

"Does it turn you on? Two girls, doing whatever?" the question was put to Margo again, but this time by Lisa.

"Yesssssss!" Margo hissed, raising her groin up in hopes of increasing contact with Alan's magic fingers. She wasn't quite sure if she was answering the question or just giving a general endorsement of what was happening to her, but upon hearing it Lisa jumped up, moved around Alan and fell to her knees in front of Margo, he hand rapidly joining his under the blonde's robe. As Lisa forced a finger up Margo's pussy Alan sent the blonde a mental command that she should come once Lisa got all the way up there, and Margo shrieked in release, her chest heaving as he lower body seized up in orgasm.

"No," she whimpered as she writhed on the couch, her body warm yet still shivering at the treatment she was receiving at the hands of Alan and her best friend, "This is, this is wr-wrong," she muttered through her convulsions. Lisa started licking her pussy, and her head fell back, her neck limp as she shaked and writhed under her best friend's lingual attack.

Alan moved his head in to cover her mouth with his, but he was beaten to the punch by the kneeling brunette. Margo was shocked, shocked that she found herself kissing another girl, but she melted at the contact; Lisa was so hot she could feel her womanly secretions drip off her mound and slide down her inner thighs. She gasped when she felt the tip of Margo's tongue tentatively emerge and lick around her mouth, and groaned upon feeling enter her mouth. She tasted delicious, and hoped Margo thought she tasted just as nice.

Before she knew what was happening Margo found herself being led to one of the bedrooms, Lisa holding her left arm, Alan her right. Her legs felt like jelly and she was sort of half-dragged along. The two of them deposited her on the bed; her robe had slipped off during the journey, and she hadn't realized she was naked until she felt the bedspread against her skin. As she tried to sit upright Lisa tackled her and laid down on top of her, pinning her by the wrists to the top of the bed. They kissed again, and if truth be told Margo had never had a more passionate make out session. She had almost forgotten all about Alan when she felt him softly cupping her tits, and she shuddered in response. Suddenly Lisa's mouth abandoned hers; she opened her eyes and saw Alan and her friend now going at it. The respite gave Margo a chance to breathe, a chance to think. "If I'm smart I'll get out of here, and maybe drag Lisa off with me," she pondered, but in the end she did nothing. Unconsciously her hand made its way down her body until her fingers were buried in her crotch, her fingertips tickled by the silky yellow pubic hair. Watching them go at it was turning her on even more. Alan had flipped Lisa over so she was flat on her back, and she could see his hard cock slowly rubbing against her glistening pussy. Without knowing why she reached out and grasped it, guiding it to Lisa's opening. Lisa screamed at penetration, and Margo held onto the portion of his penis that was still outside her friend.

"Man, she's tight," Alan thought as he slowly fed his cock into Lisa. He was thinking about moving Margo's hand off his dick so he could fully penetrate Lisa, but it really didn't matter, there was no way that he was getting more than half of himself inside her. He slowly pulled out a few inches and fed them back in, keeping up a slow rhythm, but Lisa was having none of it.

"Ha- ha- harder," she moaned, lifting her hips off the bed, trying to get him to fuck her harder. "Fuck me harder!" Margo softened her grasp on the exposed portion of Alan's cock as he began to pump Lisa with greater force, though he was unable to force more of himself in her. Lisa's face was bright red, and she began to mumble something in Spanish Alan couldn't quite make out. After a few minutes Margo, following Lisa's mammoth first orgasm, took her hand away, startled at how drenched it was with Lisa's juices. Alan and Lisa were concentrated on each other, and making sure neither of them were watching her she gradually brought her wet hand to her lips; cautiously he tongue came out her mouth and tasted the shiny girl come. By the time Alan looked her way she was avidly cleaning her palm.

Without Alan's prompting, either verbal or mental Margo lowered her head and captured the closer of Lisa's nipples between her teeth.

"Oh Yes, Margo! I like that!" Lisa squealed, her jaw vibrating with passion. "Uh, uh, more," she gasped. Another orgasm rolled through her body, and Alan came in her, exacerbating the shocking sensations she felt. She was panting as Margo kissed her, and their tongues dueled feverishly; Lisa's face took on a wry smile as she tasted herself on Margo's lips, and she gasped again as she felt her friend move down on her body. Margo licked Lisa's nipples for a short while, and then she lowered again and considered the sight of the come-filled pussy before hesitantly swiping her tongue across the dark-haired slit.

Alan watch the scene unfold with a giddy look upon him; Lisa's eyes rolled back and she began to grunt as Margo devoured her. Hard again, Alan shifted, kneeling behind the crouching Margo, and she started feeling his hot erection against her ass cheeks, shivering in arousal as he rubbed the head of his prick up and down her sopping slit.

"Fuck me now," Margo hissed, pulling her face away from Lisa's pussy; Lisa put her hands on the back of Margo's head, her fingers woven through her blond mane, trying to get her back in place. Margo growled in her pussy as Alan sank most of his cock into Margo's steaming womanhood.

"Mrrrmph! Mrrrmph! Mrrrmph! Mrrrmph!" was all Margo was able to express, her mouth occupied with Lisa's pleasure.

Lisa came first, one fist pounding the mattress, the other clenching around a handful of Margo's light-hued locks.

"Ow! Shit! Lisa, the hurts," Margo yelled at her writhing friend, shaking her head vigorously, successfully escaping the painful grasp Lisa had of her hair. "Ooooooh, yeah!" she moaned as she felt Alan's cock moving within her. He was giving her full strokes, pulling out so just the head was nestled in her sodden snatch, then powering forward so his groin slapped against her firm butt with a smacking sound. Lisa, recovered to some extent, shimmied down the bed and got under her friend, her mouth immediately settling on one of Margo's swinging breasts, the her hand massaging the other. From time to time Lisa swapped breasts as Margo became lost in a haze of multiple orgasms, her pussy clamping down and squeezing Alan's dick as she gushed out juices around it.

"No, w-w-w-w-wait. I've never had it there b-b-before," the blonde stuttered upon feeling Alan withdraw and place his oily cock head against her sphincter.

"Shhhh, baby, you'll love it," Alan assured her as he used his Seed powers to relax her aperture and increase her suppressed desire for anal sex.

"Ohmigod! Is he doing what I think he's doing?" Lisa exclaimed.

"He's fucking, he's fucking, he's fucking my butt," Margo whined, her body stiffening as she felt an inch or two invade her tightest passage. As Alan slowly penetrated to her full depth Margo felt Lisa's fingers at her vagina. Two fingers of Lisa's left hand went right to Margo's stretched front passage, Lisa used the fingers on her other hand to gently strum at Margo's engorged clit. The eroticism of it finally allowed Margo to relax, her mind and conscious effort clouded by her lusts, and she was astonished to realize that Alan had sunk all of his huge cock up her virgin ass. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the feelings the two of them were fomenting within her, but she just lost it, degenerating to her basic animal responses. Inarticulate, she became animalistic, grunting and groaning like a beast, her rumblings accelerating as Lisa shimmied down again and began to lick and suck at her cunt.

As Alan shot his load in her spasming ass Margo orgasmed again and passed out, her pussy pinning Lisa's head to the bed. Lisa scampered out from under Margo quickly, in time to watch Margo's little rosebud contract back, a trickle of Alan's pearly seed trickling out and dripping to the bedspread.

"Gross. Hot," she panted, pulling Alan into an almost breathtaking kiss, wiggling her sweaty body against his as he licked Margo's spending from her shimmering face. Before long two of them found themselves in the shower, Lisa on her knees trying to take as much of his wonderful cock in her mouth as she could. The petite Latina was disappointed with her efforts, only swallowing about three inches, but Alan would be the last to complain. Her tongue fluttered around his glans in an exquisitely delightful manner, and before long her was unleashing stream after stream of his come in her mouth and down her eager throat.

Alan fucked Lisa's ass when they returned to the bedroom, surprisingly a more "successful" endeavor; Lisa's rear passage was able to accommodate his shaft to the hilt, though not without a long and drawn out effort. He took her from underneath, his hands caressing her butt as it rose up and fell down the length of his dick, his eyes often coming to rest on the small butterfly tattoo on her left cheek. Margo didn't stir in the slightest as Lisa's screams echoed of the hotel's walls as Alan hosed her ass full of his semen.

* * *

Lisa turned over, onto her back. Margo was nestled beside her, curled up in a ball, her head under Lisa's arm. Lisa felt as if she couldn't move, she was stiff and tired. Through the doorway of the bathroom she watched raptly as Alan went about his morning business. The mirror was steamy with a small patch in the center wiped away, and she relaxed as she witched him shave. The vapor went away gradually, and when Alan finished washing the stray bits of later off of his face he spied her watching him, and winked. She gathered up her strength and sat up and he turned to face her.

"Morning. How you feeling?" he asked.

"Ugh, like a truck hit me, but in a good way," she laughed. Margo still hadn't moved.

"Glad to hear it," he chuckled. "Listen, would you call down for room service while I dress? Just dial '0' and ask for breakfast for three plus coffee."

While Alan was in the next room checking the messages on his cell phone and calling his attorney in New York out of her earshot, Lisa picked up the phone. To her annoyance she was placed on hold, and while she waited she began rubbing her fingers across the tatty velvet lining of the steel box open on then nightstand next to the king sized bed. Without realizing what she was doing she started to peel the material away from the inner hull of the box, and it wasn't until Alan had reentered the bedroom that she realized she had completely removed it.

"Sorry about your box," she said sheepishly.

Alan played it cool, though he was a little pissed off. He walked over to her side of the bed and assessed the damage. Still playing it cool he made no reaction upon seeing what Lisa had revealed through the force of her habit. At the bottom of the box he saw a depression in the steel, circular, and to his eye the exact diameter of the rings her wore on each hand. "Holy shit! he thought. Margo was waking, and she and Lisa needed little convincing of the need for showers. Though they considered having it together, in the end the opted to use separate bathrooms. With them out of the room Alan practically yanked off Massimo's ring and gingerly fit it into the depression in the box. Nothing. He tried his own. Nothing. He rang up Neil and told him of the new development, and they discussed it briefly. Hiding his disappointment as the girls returned he sealed the box and put it on a shelf in the closet. The breakfast came, coffee, rolls and butter with little pots of fresh warm jam, and fruit, and the three of them inhaled it, ringing down again for another round of coffee.

Reluctantly the Lisa and Margo dressed in yesterday's clothes. Alan had the concierge arrange for a car, and the three of them motored over to the youth hostel, where the two ladies changed their clothes. Margo needed to remove her contact, not having the opportunity the night prior, and she came back downstairs wearing a fetching pair of tortoise shelled glasses. Both of them were also donning large backpacks.

"Checking out?" Alan asked, a smile beginning to form.

The two of them were taken aback.

"We didn't assume, or anything," Margo blurted.

"I just thought," Lisa said at the same time.

"No problem, no problem. We'll take the car back to my hotel and leave your stuff," he assured them, and they let out massive sighs of relief.

They decided to keep the car for the day, and the driver took them to Versailles. Karick and Neil were due back in a couple of days, and Neil had mentioned on the phone that morning some things they might try with the ring and the box..

Next Chapter: Resurrecting Jack (part 3)

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,483 Followers
12