All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 25'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank You

I have read and re-read each part of this story and I must say I love the detail and thought you put into it. I think it would make a great book if you were inclined to print it but I doubt it would be allowed in most bookstores. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what happen to megan and the baby

great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Better and Better

WOW!,

You just keep getting better and better. I hope it lasts for a good long wile. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep it up!

Absolutely excellent. I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
CAN'T PRAISE ENOUGH!!!!!

This is without a doubt the best series on literotica.com, bar none. I have reread the entire story at least five times. I wait expectantly for each new chapter. Please keep writing and people will keep on reading.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Hard to add anything to what everyone else has been saying...Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

HawkwindHawkwindabout 18 years ago
Supurb as always

Well as I said in the begining with chapter one this should be a novel. It is well thought out and I eagerly anticipate every new chapter. Your mind is astute and your love of detail is great though thank god you don't gop too far overboard... I still think it should be At least subcatagoried as sci fi fant definatly that air about it. I have a few ideas of what is comming up I am getting a feel for your writing and think I know a few of the things that will be comming in the future however you have suprised me in the past. I would be thrilled to descuss ideas with you... but I will not have a descussion here if you want to get ahold of me I do have Literoticamail and hope to hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very well written

This piece is one of the best I've seen at this site. Your use of varied diction and thought out dialogue in combination with the fantastic nature of your story have pulled me in. Keep at it, and after some editing it will definitely be worth putting into a novel form; just add a bit of flow between the chapters and you've got a book!

-Roland

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb...

I just finished chapter 25...and what else can i say but that I am hooked. The plot is great, the description and attention to details...This is very very good! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome!

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a series as much as I have yours. Please keep up the good work and don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good! too good!

almost too good! consorting with the devil?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Briliant

Briliant! Best chapter yet i loved it!:-)

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Great Continuation

Like the way Jenna was trained. Now for Kate she can be Submissive with Alan and Dominant with Jenna. will be interesting to see if Scarlet gets her Rug Munched?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sicko Again

Another wasted Chapter with Allan turning another girl into a submissive Lez slut. When will it ever end?

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Wasted chapter. Just change the bitches personality. Cool the S&M stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another BDSM chapter really? Didn't expect there to be two in this story but whatever. It was an interesting way to punish Jenna and, to an extent, reform her from her misguided views. It would have been easier to just alter her mind as someone pointed out, but where's the fun in that? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous