All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 26'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT ONE!!!!

As always you have done an outstanding job. I am waiting with baited breath for the next installment.

As alway,

Thank you,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
don't let kate get away from alan

kate and alan are meant to be together,he's what she needs and she the understanding woman for him.what about the baby with megan,is baby and mother doing find.your story is one of the best i've read on this site.thanks and keep them coming.

CumDonorCumDonoralmost 18 years ago
Never disappointed

I also can't wait for the ongoing adventures. I am split between wanting to enjoy the sexual adventures of the players, and seeing how the plot turns out. It reads like a bestseller novel. Fast, easy to read, descriptive. Easily one of the best I have ever read here or anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

a pervert who wants company. u surely can brainwash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Wasted Chapter

All the crap about Kate & Jenna just wasted space in this chapter. Allan should really be moving far beyond this childish clutching at lesbian sex and getting further into the use of his rising powers in much more important and financially rewarding activities.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All these sexual escapades with small doses of plot. There's only 2 more chapters left and I hope the story wasn't left unfinished. Alan and Kate should focus on each other. He should let her in on his secret and they should stay together and work towards thwarting the threat against him as he learns more about the Seed and his powers. I just find that all this distance and random hookups dilute what they have.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat5 months ago

Less sex...more plot please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous