Alan Goes to France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think Bridget would care for that, somehow. Neither would I". replied Denise.

"No, she's rather fond of her little dark girl. By the way, how did you explain the little matter of slightly different appearance?"

"Oh, apparently there was a Scandinavian influence a few generations back, or so my mother said, and I didn't argue."

After a while, Alan had to leave to go on watch, and they agreed to meet up later. When they did, they had a proposition for him.

"Alan, we'd love to have a second child and, as it seems I can't manage it myself we wondered if you would feel able to try and see if you can help us."

"You want me to sleep with Denise? Are you sure?"

"Well, you seemed to enjoy it in France all those years ago, and, though I hate to admit it, Denise rather liked having your English penis inside her, even though it's not like a proper French weapon."

Alan was not at all unhappy to agree, and Denise came to his cabin the next day and it was as though the years had rolled away. When she undressed, he found that she was still as attractive as before, more so by virtue of the facts that, with having a child and added years, she was carrying a little more weight and her breasts were definitely bigger, but still firm and with bigger dark nipples, while her hips and bottom were definitely plumper. The surprise was that she had shaved her pubic hair, and now her vulva was on display, her inner lips protruding slightly.

"I hope you like the bare pussy. Christophe shaved it for me last night, I thought you'd look at that and not notice I'm a bit fat."

"My darling girl, you're not a bit fat, you're absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to kiss your pretty bare pussy."

Which he proceeded to do, but not until he had comprehensively explored the rest of her body with his fingers, his lips, his tongue, not to mention the teeth with which he nibbled her sensitive parts. He found the naked vulva very pleasant to kiss and explore, but it wasn't long before her urgent fingers on his cock were drawing him in to her waiting, moist pussy, and a fierce coupling ensued, quickly erupting into a simultaneous noisy climax.

"You haven't forgotten how to turn me on, have you. Your fat cock feels so good in me, let's see if its ready to go again."

She dived down the bed and her lips enclosed his flaccid member, which quickly revived, upon which she climbed on top and rode him for a long slow congress. Afterwards, they lay together closely embraced. It was somehow different from their sex all those years ago. He was now experienced, not a young learner, and they could relax in each other's presence without the urgent need to couple.

"You know, I've thought a lot about you over the years. You are the sort of woman I want to spend my life with - it's a shame you love Christophe so much."

"You're serious, aren't you. I can only say that I feel the same about you, but I can just hope that you find a woman who suits you, even if she couldn't possibly be as good as me".

She left after that as he had to go to work, but she returned the next night, with a surprising request.

"Alan, I loved the feel of your fat cock in my arsehole so much, will you do it there for me, please."

"Well, if you like, but you won't get pregnant that way, unless I've been mistaken all these years."

"That's OK, I'm pregnant already!"

"How can you know that?"

"The first time you fucked me on that sex beach in France I knew straight away I was pregnant, it was a strange feeling I can't describe, but it's happened again, so I know. So please fill up my little French bottom and squirt your juice deep inside it."

"Whatever you want, you shall have. I know how much you like it, I remember how you introduced sodomy to Bridget and me, and we've had fun with it now and again ever since."

And so he went in the back door, and then they tried as many varieties of sex as they could manage over the remaining days of her presence on the ship. Finally she left, after sad farewells and gratitude from Christophe for trying to give them another child.

About a year later he received a card from them with a photo of Christophe and Alain, with

Denise holding a baby in her arms. On the back was written "Love and gratitude from Christophe, Denise, Alain and Brigitte."

And that was that.

Just one unanswered question - how did Lien and Hue explain away the fact that each gave birth to a baby nine months after their holiday, both of which grew up big and blonde? Your guess is as good as mine.