Alana at the Park

Story Info
Alana learns and cums to respect two homeless dudes.
2.5k words
4.32
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kauai3945
kauai3945
24 Followers

She wore a beautiful summer dress that went to just above the knees. With her high heels and long, muscular legs she was just a stunner. The dress had a kind of 'peasant girl' top integral to the dress that she would sometimes pull down over her shoulders that would drive me crazy.

As we walked past some homeless people she clung onto me, partly because she was inebriated and because she wasn't sure of these guys.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"David I don't know if I want to be around these people. I mean part of me is somewhat reluctant but another part wants to help them.

"Honey, you have to understand where some of these people came from.

They're not all street people because they were kicked out of their homes or had drug problems that they couldn't kick. Some of these people lost their homes, their businesses, their families. This is the only place they have left so they come here to Tent City and band together. That's why sometimes I help out at Thanksgiving at Bologna Joes. You wouldn't know it but some of these folks were attractive at one time. And if you look deep you can see that they're still attractive under all those shabby clothes and beards."

As we walked she thought this over...

"I'm sorry. I never really thought about who these people really were or how they started out. I wonder what they look like under their shabby clothes....oooh, that sounded kinda nasty, didn't it?" She giggled at that.

"You're bad" I said

"I could be..."

"Oooo damn, you're getting that look in your eye again" Said I.

"Hey, let's go talk to those two sitting under that tree over there. I wanna go talk to them". She walked over to where a couple of rather crusty old guys with beards were sitting under a big oak tree sharing a bottle of ....something.

She tried starting up a conversation with them but all they could see were those delicious legs in front of them. One of them actually ran his hand over her ankle which caused her to pull away. She came over to me. "Did you see what that ole fart did? He touched my ankle!"

"So, did it hurt?"

"Well no, I was just startled a little. Actually his hands were kinda soft".

"So you want to talk to them some more?" She thought about it again then she walked back over to them.

"Hi guys. So you like my ankle?"

The old guy who touched her said "Oh, yeah. Sorry for startling you like that but you've got some very meaty gams there sweety."

She laughed "Gams, what the fuck are gams?"

"You know, gams, legs....ahh, you're too young to know that shit."

"Oh, so you like my gams, huh?"....she winked at me.......oh oh.

"Damn honey, I haven't seen legs like that since my wife, rest her sole".

"Yeah, me too." Said the other guy. "I loved my wife's legs...right up 'til the time she divorced me, the stupid bitch."

That brought a laugh from both guys and my wife started to laugh too. I could see that she felt sorry for these two.

We struck up a conversation with them and got to know them. Alana was getting more and more comfortable with them, joking with them. I could tell she was getting interested in their lives and loves.

"So you miss feeling your wife's legs?"

"Oh yes ma'am. And everything in between....."

"Ohhhh, you're bad....Well.......if you promise to be nice I'll stand in between you two and you could both feel my legs, would you like that?"

"Oh honey, that would make our day."

"Well......(she looked at me with a sly smile).....ok." So she stepped in between them so that she had one foot in front of each of their crotches. The area was fairly dark so nobody could really see what was going on. She towered above them and as she stepped into place they started feeling her ankles, then her calves and knees.

"Oh, you two have very nice hands. Very soft." She looked over to me. "I kinda like this, David. They feel really nice." The last two were a little slurred. She was feeling no pain right now.

She let them feel her legs and she looked down at their crotches. "Ooo I see some 'tenting' going on down there. My legs are turning you two on, aren't they?"

"You know it lady."

"You know......" She bit her lip looking at me.....SHIT. "You could use both hands if you want."

With that the men slowly ran both their hands over her legs lightly stroking her. She leaned up against the tree, put her head back and closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

"Sooo would you like to kiss my legs? You can if you want to."

Without giving it a second thought they started to kiss and nibble on her legs, which brought a little surprise "Ohh" and a giggle. Her giggles can bring a tent all by themselves.

Then one of them brought her leg off the ground and took off her shoe. She had to steady herself against the tree while he started nibbling on her ankle then brought her foot up to his mouth. He started to kiss and nibble on her foot.

With a gasp "Ahh, you like nibbling on my foot? I like that. Please nibble away."

He then licked her foot like it was a sultry lollypop.

After a while of soft caresses and nibbling she turned up the heat a little.

"You know, my legs go all the way up......"

Oh boy, here we go. She put her foot back down to prepare for the inevitable.

"You don't mind us going higher?"

"Shit no fella's. I'm counting on it right about now. You've both been nice gentlemen so I think I'll give you a little reward for that."

To which they started feeling up higher. I could tell she was definately enjoying this.

"You can go higher.........higher.........................higher..........(gasp)..............oooooo yeah."

Now both their hands had disappeared up her dress.

"You mind if we go all the way up?"

"Please. I want you to go as high as you want". She said.

At that they each had one had on her upper led and the other fondling her ass.... and something else. She let out a little moan.

"You boys like what you feel?"

"Oh fuck yeah"

"You like feeling my ass? I feel you rubbing my pussy. You like rubbing my pussy?"

"What the fuck do you think?"

After a few minutes she wanted more.

"..............I think you should pull down my panties."

She looked at me and bit her lip. You know that look when they bite their lip...fuck!

"You're sure about this sweety?" I asked as I saw her panties being removed.

"Oh yeah." She looked at me. "Baby, in my purse is a bottle of baby lotion. Bring it here."

I retrieved the lotion and brought it to the unlikely threesome. By this time her panties where tossed to me. She might not have been feeling no pain but she sure as shit was feeling their hands.

"Mmmmmmm, now gentlemen, you've been nice boys so now I'm going to reward you a little more. I want the both of you to pour this baby lotion on your fingers. Then I want one of you to finger-fuck my pussy. I don't care which."

"Well, what about the other one?"

"Wellll, you could finger-fuck my ass. Would you like that?"

"Dude, give me that goddammed oil."

Now you've got to get a mind's eye of what's going on here; here's my wife standing over a couple of drunk old homeless guys, with each of her feet up against their crotches being fingered by both of these guys while still feeling and caressing her legs and she is loving it!!!

"Ooo....oh....ohhh yeah. Oh god, ooooo go slow, yeah that's it....mmmmmm. Oh GOD your fingers feel good to me. Go deeper in my ass, please."

I crept up to her. "So you like what they're doing to you?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"You don't want them to stop, do you?"

"No, no, no"

"Tell them."

"Please don't stop, please don't stop. Oh, god don't stop. I love what you're doing to me. Nice and slow...nice and slow."

After a few minutes of letting her get used to their fingers: "Would you like to have another finger in your pussy?"

"Ye...Yes I would."

"Tell them."

"I want another finger in my pussy."

"Say please...."

"Please, please"

"Please what?"

"Please put another finger in my pussy."

"Tell him to put his thumb on your clit and message it."

"Message my clit with your thumb, please rub my clit.......ooooo fuck, David."

I came up to her and started kissing her passionately. Her moaning was driving me crazy.

Now with two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass she starts gyrating and moving her hips moaning and gasping to what they're doing. These guys are going very slow and methodical.

"Would you like another finger in your ass?"

"Oh I don't know....."

Then after a while..."Mmmmm yes, I do"

"Tell them"

"Please put another finger in my ass............and I want another finger in my pussy."

"But you already have another finger....."

"Fuck....ooooo you guys......I want three fingers to fuck me......please PLEASE"

"You like what they're doing? You like being fingerfucked by a couple of bums?"

"Oh, God! I love it when you talk nasty to me. Yes I love it."

"You want them to finger you slow?"

"Yes, please finger me slow, I love it slow.........oh FUCK. Fuck me, fuck me fuck me."

"But what are you going to do for these guys? They're bringing you to climax, what about them?"

"What do you want me to do........I'll do anything. I just WANT MORE FINGERS!!! GIVE ME ANOTHER FINGER. I WANT FOUR FINGERS."

With that she shuddered into an intense orgasm. With the finger fucking going on below and my nasty talk, kissing and nibbling on her neck I knew that would do it. I saw a couple of other guys standing by just watching the show and I had an idea.

"Baby I want you to close your eyes and don't open them. I'm going to give you a nice surprise. Ok?"

"Ummm....sure" She sounded a little nervous.

I motioned the boys over to the 'festival of fingers' and quietly asked them when the last time they sucked on a nipple. Both whispered 'A very long time'. I grabbed her top and gently pulled it down over her shoulders, down, down until her tits were exposed.

"Baby, what are you..."

"Shhh, don't open your eyes. Are you scared?"

In between her moans she said "A little."

I motioned the guys over and motioned like I was offering her breasts to them and mouthed the words "GENTLE" to which they smiled at me, regarded me with a nod and went to town. She was startled at first but wouldn't you know it, she kept her eyes closed. She was enjoying the orgy of her life and didn't care who was doing what.

"Are you liking my surprise?"

"Ohhhhh FUCK YES. I have two strangers sucking on my nipples, four fingers in my pussy and three in my asssssssOOOOOOOHH I don't want them to stop,

PLEASE DON'T STOP. LICK MY NIPPLES, SUCK ON THEM. FUCK ME WITH YOUR FINGERS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEoooooOOOOOOO!!!!"

She told the two "Pull your dicks out and I'll play with them. You want me to stroke your cocks?"

"Of fuck yes!" They said as they unzipped their pants and brought out their tools and put them in her hands.

"Oh, you two have a couple of nice hard cocks. You want me to go faster? David get the oil."

The guys each laid a stream of oil on their units.

"Now you're nice and slippery cocks are mine to play with. You like that?"

"Yessss, oooo yes"

Alana started stroking them faster as she moaned from all the attention she was getting.

"Oh god, David. I don't want this to stop. Everybody love me, love me, kiss me, bite my neck."

She never opened her eyes during all this.

The two on her tits not only licked them but were licking her neck and passionately kissing her.

"Ohhh guys, I'm cumming again OOOOOOHHHHHH PLEASE KEEP GOING OHHHHHHH!

They finally came all over her hands as she milked all they had.

She finally came down from her orgasmic high and asked to sit down. She thanked the guys who 'breast-fed' and they left with a very satisfied look. She then sat in between the two gents that ravished her grabbed the baby oil again, squirted a liberal amount on her tits and let them feel her. She was very satisfied sitting down and letting these two old gents caress and fondle her.

"Boys, you've made me feel sooooo good. So now it's my turn. Hit your zippers!"

They needed no further encouragement and brought out their tools. She had just enough baby oil to pour over each of their cocks and began to stroke them slowly. She reached down and gently grabbed their balls and fondled them then came back to the tasks at hand.........pun.

"You boys like my hands?"

"Oh fuck yes hon."

"You like my tits?"

"You've got wonderful tits, hon."

"And you don't want me to stop, do you?" She has such a sexy voice after she's orgasm'd. She then started to talk nasty to them.

"I want you to cum on my hands. I'll make you both feel good. Maybe I'll come back here and you could fuck me....you wanna fuck me? You wanna see my pussy, maybe lick it? Mmmmm I'd love to have you take turns eating my pussy."

"Oh yeah"

"Maybe you could bring a couple of your friends and meet me in that alley over there. Maybe I'll let you all take turns fucking me. I love being fucked by more men. Would you like to gang fuck me, huh? Maybe I'll play the innocent, reluctant woman surrounded by all you. Then you could all take my clothes off and talk dirty to me then take me ....and take me. Ravage me. Would you like to ravage me? I'd love to be ravaged by all you dirty disgusting street men......and then I'll plead with you 'Oh please, no more, no more...I can't take any more......' and then you just keep fucking me and fucking me....gawd, I'm getting wet again just talking about it."

God I wanted to fuck her mouth right now.

"Shit! Oh....OH....OHHHHH" They both exploded in her hands.

She milked them even after they came all over her hands. They gyrated with her hands rubbing over their newly sensitive parts and she smiled at what she was doing to them.

"Boys, you've really made me feel special tonite and I hope I made you feel as special."

"Sweety, if I die tomorrow I die a very happy man."

She got up, kissed each of them on the forehead and left her panties as a memento. We went on home where she sucked my cock until my head caved in.

kauai3945
kauai3945
24 Followers