Alana Falls for Another Man

Story Info
My wife falls for another man.
5.7k words
3.06
23.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains cuckolding situations, that topic may bother some readers, if it does, please don't read it. I want to thank Kenji Sato. I really want to give him a special thanks for his editing work on my stories. I also want to thank my good friend Tom, for giving my wife, what I cannot, all these years.

My name is Pete. I am five-foot- nine-inches tall, I have lost a little weight lately, so I'm now one-hundred-and-ninety pounds. I am okay looking, and people seem to like me. I am married to Alana, and have been for years.

Alana is a beautiful woman. I have always felt she is way out of my league. She is five-foot-eight tall, one-hunded- and-thirty-five pounds, her C-cup tits sit high and proud on her thirty-six-inch chest. She has a firm ass and long, shapely legs, that any man would love to have his head between licking her nectar, or have them wrapped around his back, locking him in place.

This story is about Alana and my friend, Tom. He was a childhood friend of mine, He was six-foot-four, a powerful, two-hundred pounds. When it came to seducing and fucking women, he was the the best I'd ever known. I was always impressed, as I was just not good at seducing women.

He was always, proudly showing off how big his cock was, walking around the locker room. His cock was big. I only saw it soft, but it was longer, and much thicker when soft than mine was when I was fully erect. Like I said, Tom liked to show off. One time, Tom and I were hanging out at his house. His girlfriend Susy came over, and he took her into his bedroom, and he left the door open right next to where I was sitting.

They were soon fucking. I was sitting on a couch in the living room, but I was only about six or seven feet away from the bed they were in. I could hear everything, including the squishing sounds of her juices as her very wet pussy, was being fucked by his big, plunging cock. This girl was moaning and begging for more, and then she yelled out, "Yes! Yes! Yes! ohhh my gaaaawd,"

They must have fucked for almost thirty minutes. She climaxed twice, then the third time she was nearing an orgasm, the slapping of their bodies together got louder and faster, and when she started yelling, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" the slapping stopped. Tom let out a loud grunt, and continued his deep grunts, as his girl friend finished her climax with,"Ohhh my gaaaawd."

That was the first time that I smelled raw sex, I must have had a hard-on for two hours that day, especially with his girlfriend running around the house in just her panties and t-shirt; I had never seen a live girl in just panties before.

Tom's sister Jane and Alana were a year younger than Tom and I. After they graduated from high-school they would hang out at Tom's house, and they would sit in his living room to talk. Alana later told me that on two different occasions while she was visiting Jane, they heard Tom take a girl into his bedroom and they could hear through the thin walls, every sound they made as they would fuck.

Alana didn't really like Tom he was such an overbearing alpha male, so sure of himself, so arrogant, and he thought he was God's gift to women. Although, from what I've seen and heard, the girls he seduced thought he was. Before Alana met me, and even though she didn't like Tom, when she would lie in bed at night, she would think about the times they had made out and how it had felt when he had played with her tits with his big powerful hands, and the night she had wanted him to take her into his bed, but the opportunity had been interrupted.

She would think about the sounds she heard coming from Tom's bedroom, the moans, cries, and screams of pleasure coming from the mouths of the girls as they would reach climax, and then Tom's loud powerful grunts erupting like a roar, as he would ejaculate his cum deep inside his latest conquest.

A lot of nights when she was lying in bed, before going to sleep, she would think, what if she could be one of those girls, even though she was still a virgin and very naive, she would get wet and aroused, her clitoris would tingle, her hips would involuntarily thrust, and she would finger herself to orgasm.

Tom told me that l should date Alana. He had made out with her, and felt her up a couple of times, and he said she had nice tits. I always felt that Tom gave me Alana. I knew that the next time they wound up together, they would have fucked, and Tom would have been the man, to have taken her virginity.

Somtimes I wish he would have, I have told Alana, that he should have been the one to teach her how to fuck.

One night at a party, Alana and I did get together-- she did have nice tits. We started dating and about a month later, she gave me her virginity. We dated for a year, learning how to fuck from each other. After a year of dating, we got married.

Only occasionally could I make Alana climax from fucking. I don't have much stamina, I would cum too quickly, and I am also kinda small, quite a bit thinner than average.

About a year into our marriage. Alana was seduced by, and had an affair with, a true alpha-male. He was ten years older than her, a player who had a huge cock, and really knew how to fuck her. We separated for about six weeks before she figured out the guy she was fucking was a creep.

During the time that we were separated, Tom and I were out drinking one night, and we ran into Alana and the her new lover at a Chinese restaurant. Tom told me that he had always wanted to fuck Alana, and now that we were split up he was going to. That night when I went to bed, I had pictures running through my mind of Alana's current lover, or sometimes it would be Tom, who were both sexually superior men, fucking her and filling her with their cum. I masturbated four times that night. Alana and I did get back together before Tom got his chance to make good on his plan to fuck my wife.

Alana realized she loved me and wanted to get back together. As a condition of getting back together, I made her tell me the details of her sexual affair. Hearing the details about her experiences of fucking another man, a man with a huge cock, and how intensely he made her climax, aroused me beyond belief.

We were sitting on my couch, and she told me how full she felt, when he had his cock buried inside her, his body would stiffen and he would drive his cock so deep as he filled her with his cum. That aroused me so much that, without any touching, my body shuddered and I orgasmed in my pants, filling my underwear with cum. Alana smiled, hugged me and kissed my forehead. She was no longer my innocent, naive bride.

Not long after we got back together, we moved to Arizona. A couple of months later, when we were at a party, I noticed Alana and a guy talking and flirting. He was definitely her type--tall, broad-shouldered and powerful looking. I could tell they were attracted to each other. I got a hard-on watching them, and imagining him lying on top of her, giving her the kind of fucking that I couldn't. After the party when we were in bed, we were both extremely horny, and we had a very intense fuck session. With his image in her mind, I was even able to give her a climax whil8e we were fucking.

In the afterglow, as we lay in bed we talked about the wild fuck session we had just had, and why we were so turned on. When I asked Alana, she admitted that lately she had been having fantasies about being with other men, and I told her that I had a huge desire to watch her with other men, but I didn't know if my jealousy could stand watching another man fuck her. We agreed we would work out a plan for me to watch her have an adventure with another man, but they would not have intercourse.

We went to a city about an hour away and got a room at a nice hotel. We went shopping for a new bra-and panty set, and bought her a new outfit with a short, black, pleated skirt and black calf-high boots. I shaved her lower body and legs, making sure she was perfectly smooth, it was such an incredible turn on to help in the preparation of my wife, knowing it was for the pleasure of another man. Then I watched as Alana finished getting herself ready for a stranger.

We went down to the lounge separately, and we each sat down alone at the bar. It didn't take long for a man to sit beside her and buy her a drink. About an hour later, after some dancing and their mutual seductions, she told him about her husband. He looked over at me. She brought him over and introduced us, and the three of us headed up to our room.

The two of them gave each other tremendous orgasms with their hands, mouths, and tongues. I sat at the desk chair and watched. My pants were down around my ankles, as I jerked off. After my wife's most recent lover left the room, Alana and I talked about our thoughts and feelings that we had felt during our adventure. We were both disappointed that because of my jealousy and angst, they hadn't been able to fuck. We decided next time we wouldn't have any boundaries.

About a year after the hotel adventure, I received a call from my friend Tom; he was moving to Arizona. He was going to live about four hours east of us, and wanted to know if we would like him to stop by to visit and maybe stay for a night. Of course I told him we would love to see him.

I had already told Alana that Tom had a big cock, and about Tom telling me, that he had always wanted to fuck her; how I had always felt that Tom should have been the one to have taken her virginity and taught her to fuck. She had told me about Tom feeling her tits, and her fantasies starring Tom.

When I told Alana that Tom was coming to visit, and that maybe she and Tom could finish what they had started years ago, she got all flustered, but I could tell her mind was racing.

I took Friday off, and Tom arrived about eleven o'clock. After lunch, we went swimming in our pool. Alana was wearing her skimpiest, white string bikini. Tom, who had no swimsuit, so he, just wore his tight silk underwear, which especially when wet, left nothing to the imagination. My wife got her first glimpse of how big his cock really was.

When they climbed out of the pool, Tom, with his wet underwear clinging tightly to his cock even showing the heavy ridge of his cock head. Alana's hard nipples and the aroused swollen lips of her smoothly shaved pussy were so obvious, the two of them couldn't keep their eyes off each other, they teased and flirted with each other all afternoon. We went to a bar that evening for burgers, and they slow-danced with each other; after that, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

As soon as we got home, they ripped the clothes off of each other, as they stumbled to the bedroom and started fucking. For the next two days, they fucked, sucked and licked, whenever they recovered from their last bout of fucking. Tom had amazing stamina and with Alana's body, her incredible mouth and talented hands, she kept making him hard until he left on Sunday.

Tom became my wife's lover and bull for the next two years, driving the four hours each way to stay for the weekend, about every other month, until he married a very nice girl. He and his bride moved to a different state about eight months later. We didn't see Tom for almost ten years.

Alana didn't have any more adventures for a long time. We were busy having and raising our two children, a boy, nine, and a girl, seven. Our son was conceived even though Alana had been protected by an IUD; they didn't seem to be all that effective, but Alana didn't like the pill and still used an IUD for birth control.

About ten years after Tom got married, I took the kids to Oregon, so they could stay with and visit their grandparents. I was going to Montana with some friends for a two-week hunting trip, then would pick up the kids and go back to Arizona. Alana had to stay home because she had some important meetings she had to go to during those two weeks.

When I was in Oregon, I ran into Tom's sister, Jane. When I asked about Tom, she said he had gotten a divorce a year earlier, but was doing fine, and that I should call him, she gave me his number. I thought about it for a while and then I called him. We caught up on things for a few minutes, and then I told him I was going to be gone for two weeks, and that he should surprise Alana and show up to visit. He said that sounded great and he would take a vacation, and go visit my wife.

****

Alana

Since he wasn't there, Pete asked me to write about Tom showing up and about the twelve days we spent together.

I had just sat down on the couch and started thinking, the kids had only been gone for two days, and I was already feeling lonely. I missed Pete, and I was starting to get a little horny. There was a knock on the door, and when I answered it, I got the shock of my life--it was Tom! I jumped into his arms and we hugged and hugged.

I took his hand and led him to the couch, we sat down and for over an hour, we talked and caught each other up on our lives, for the last ten years. He told me about his daughter, and about his divorce, he had loved his wife, but he just couldn't stay away from the strange pussy, and she got tired of his chasing. I told him about out lives and about our children.

I realized Tom was different than he used to be--the same, but different. He cared about what I had to say, he seemed to have more feelings, somehow he seemed more mature. I realized I liked him, that was a total surprise to me. I asked Tom how he wound up here.

He said, "It's kind of weird, but lately, I have been thinking of how much fun we had together, how much I liked being with you, and how much I enjoyed making love to you. I decided I was going to get a hold of you two, and ask if we could get together. Then, out of nowhere, Pete called me and asked me if I would like to come visit you while he is gone."

Tom, the arrogant asshole that I thought I knew, had just brought tears to my eyes. We looked into each other's eyes, and we slowly leaned in and kissed each other gently on the lips. We pulled back, again looking each other deeply in the eyes, then attacked each other like fucking lust-crazed animals, literally ripping each other's clothes off.

When we were mostly naked, at least naked enough, my sundress was up around my waist, my panties were ripped off. Tom pushed me back on the couch. I spread my legs wide, as I went backwards, his body falling on top of mine. His hips lunged forward, his extremely rigid cock found my very wet opening without any guidance, and with his first powerful thrust he buried his cock into me balls deep, and we fucked.

We weren't making love for pleasure--we were fucking for need, we were fucking for lust. We were just animals mating. It wasn't much more than a minute, and we both reached climax; me, screaming; he, roaring. I think our orgasms lasted longer than the fucking. Tom collapsed on top of me. We were clinging to each other as we caught our breath, and then we laughed, we hugged, we kissed, and laughed some more.

After a while of just holding each other, Tom's cock slipped out of me, and he stood up. I stood up and we finished removing our clothes and we headed for the pool. He must have cum a lot. I could feel his cum dripping down my inner thighs as we walked. We swam, talked, teased, and touched each other until I grabbed his hand and led him to the master bedroom. I had him lie down on Pete's side of the bed, where years ago, he and I had spent so much time fucking.

I got on my hands and knees, and crawled up to give Tom a deep, sensual kiss. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, before I started kissing and licking his body, inhaling his scent, I made my way slowly down his body, he smelled so good. I moved to kneel between Tom's legs. When I got to his waist, I laid my head on his thigh, and looked at his cock. I reached out and lifted it off of his other thigh. I had forgotten how Tom's cock always felt so big and so heavy. Tom was a lucky man, nature had endowed him with a very big cock and it was a, shower; his cock when limp was longer and thicker than most men were, when they were fully erect.

I moved my head, putting my nose on top of his ball sack, right at the base of his cock, and I inhaled his musky, manly scent. I used my hand to lift his huge balls to my mouth, and licked and sucked on one, and then the other. Then, I turned my attention to his very pretty cock, It was pink, it was very big, thick, and so heavy, with a huge bulbous head, but what was incredible, was that the last two inches at the base of his cock swelled out to a huge, bell shape at his pelvis, so that when he fucked me, that huge bell part smashed into my whole vulva and clitoris, stimulating an amazing amount of nerves.

Tom always brought me to an incredible climax, which was not what I have become used to with Pete. When Pete would cum to soon, leaving me too wound up, I would wait until he fell asleep, and I would finish myself off with my fingers.

I loved to suck Tom's cock. It

made me feel so powerful, so in control of him. When we fucked, he was in control. He was so strong, so powerful, he was in charge. He had incredible stamina, and he could control when he would cum. When I would suck his cock he was under my control, I could do things that drove him crazy and make him cum anytime I wanted. It was time for me to take control of his body.

Tom's cock was now completely hard, pushing against my cheek. I turned my head and started licking the underside of his shaft, moving up as I licked. When my tongue reached that little V where the ridges of his cockhead meet, I opened my mouth, and as I took his bulbous head fully into my mouth, I tasted the pre-cum that had oozed from his slit. I wanted more, I milked his cock with my hand from base to head, pushing more pre-cum into my mouth. The taste of his pre-cum was enough to really get me going.

I got serious about sucking his beautiful cock. I wrapped my lips tightly around it, and sucked hard as I bobbed my head up and down. I took his cock into my throat, but couldn't get my lips to his pubes my mouth just wouldn't fit around that huge base of his cock. I pulled my head back, and gently bit his glans, then I went wild sucking him. Tom couldn't control himself when I went crazy on his cock. In just a few minutes, I felt his cock getting even bigger and harder in my mouth, his whole body stiffened, and then he ejaculated six huge, thick, creamy ropes of cum into my mouth and onto my tongue and my teeth. I swallowed it all.

I crawled up his body and gave him a deep passionate kiss, like I did with every man, after they had cum in my mouth. They all acted like they didn't want to kiss me, but once they tasted their cum, they liked it, and their tongues,were soon busy cleaning the cum, that was coating my mouth. Tom kissed me and cleaned my mouth, even licking my teeth, with his tongue, as we ran our hands over each other. Tom moved down my body, stopping to give my tits and nipples a very thorough sucking--before moving down between my wide-spread legs.

As Tom moved his head into my very juicy pussy, he slowly licked from taint to clit; my hips instinctively thrusted, and I cried out in pleasure. My husband Pete is good at eating pussy, but Tom is more patient and teases me into a frenzy. It wasn't long before I screamed out with a very intense orgasm. As I climaxed, Tom kept licking my very sensitive clit. I finally had to squeeze his head tightly between my thighs to get him to stop. He then laid his cheek on my soaking-wet vulva.Tom said he loved to feel my pussy and vulva contract on his face like little, wet kisses on his cheek.

Tom moved up between my legs, he had already recovered, his cock was rock hard again, and he slid that delicious cock between my swollen slick cunt lips. He fucked me with long, deep thrusts, pulling his cock almost out, leaving only the head inside me. And then pushing in so that all of his weight and strength pushed that huge, wonerful bell into my vulva and against my clitoris. It wasn't long before his incredible fucking brought me to a very powerful, intense orgasm, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, ohhh gaaaawd!"

12