All Comments on 'Alana Falls for Another Man'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bogey3Bogey37 months ago

Fun story. I enjoyed the perspective of both husband and wife

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

both liked and dislikes the story. The like wins out. Gave you a 4

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

10 stars. Sharing the wife doesn't always end in hard feelings and divorce. thks, Buster2U

SuntandcuplSuntandcupl7 months ago

There are alot of literary critics named Anonymous. It's just a story, lighten up!

AhboomAhboom6 months ago

Awesome story

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

Excellent story and I love that you have evidently deleted all the horrible hateful comments that the Loving Wives clique dump on everyone. Great work, Pete.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

Pete, Yes, Alana has fallen for Tom and Loves the new mature Tom. However, she still Loves you and the family and likely won’t try to change the relationship. She still gets to enjoy Tom’s Large Cock and Skillful Love making as well as a Great Fuck. Thank You! I think that there is only the Alana BBC story left for me to read as I’m following the publish dates.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Back in the 1980s my wife, Karen, fell for one of her colleagues at work and after 22 years of marriage my attractive dark blonde 42 year old confessed one night as we were role playing, causing me to blow the largest load I’d ever produced into the condom, I was so excited. Nothing had happened yet, but she was turned on by Adam, eight years younger than her and apparently both charming and good looking- she said it would be too risky and she might not be able to control the situation. That made me even more excited and I got hard again and begged her to let me cum inside, but she declined. Our eldest daughter now lived with her boyfriend and our son was in college so we were empty nesters.

Karen worked as a PA, always dressed elegantly for work in a tasteful conservative way and caught the eye of Adam who, reputedly had affairs with other married colleagues and sent a couple of them to the maternity ward. This made me even more excited and as I massaged Karen’s pussy, I whispered in her ear that Adam wanted to do this to her and she became incredibly moist and creamy downs there and came very quickly. After a lot of serious discussion, Karen agreed to date Adam and would spend the night at his flat and let me reclaim her the following day. She looked beautiful in her cream front button down dress, white silk lingerie- including suspenders- holding up sheer flesh coloured stockings - she normally only wears tights in that colour. As I handed her the packet of condoms Karen nervously said she hoped they wouldn’t split as she was probably ovulating - I felt sick with erotic excitement.

Karen returned home by taxi early the next morning and I just mauled her as we shut the door, pulled her dress up and panties down and just fucked her without protection and it was awesome. As we lay on the hallway carpet getting our breath back, I picked up her elegant white panties and noticed that the fussed was both stained and wet and smelt of semen - from their morning fuck. In tears, Karen confessed that Adam excited her to such an extent that she forgot about the condoms. Twins arrived nine months later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.