Alana Falls for Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom didn't stop or even slow down his pace, as I came off my orgasm. My clit was so sensitive, I wanted to scream and push him off of me, but just as I got to that point, the sensitivity eased and my nerves started tensing up, building towards another orgasm. I gripped Tom's powerful arms and cried out, "Damn--I love how you fuck me!"

Tom lowered his head down and kissed me, and then said, "I love fucking you. I can't believe you're still so tight, you're pussy gripping me feels so good." Tom continued fucking me with those long, deep thrusts, that only big men are able to give women. With the deep thrusts causing his big cock to arouse nerves deep in my pussy, and the huge base of his cock arousing the nerves in my vulva and clit, I was building towards another orgasm.

I contracted the muscles in my pelvis, and my pussy squeezed his cock even tighter.

Tom moaned, "Oh God." He lifted his upper body up on his stiffened arms, drove his cock as deep as possible into me, and grunted out, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, uuugh,"

As he ejaculated his cum inside me, I felt every rope of his sperm splash across my cervix, and feeling that, it drove my tense body over the edge, releasing every nerve in my body at once. "Oh God! Oh God, oh God, ohhh, gaaaawd!!!" Tom collapsed on top of me, and we lay in post-coital relief, as we caught our breath. When our breathing returned to normal, we kissed a few times as his flaccid cock slipped out of me.

Tom rolled off of me and onto his side, and in just a few minutes, I heard a quiet snore. Emotionally, I felt very close to Tom, I scooted over to him, and spooned his back, he smelled so good. As I lay there, I felt his cum, oozing out of me and down my thigh. I started thinking about how good I felt and the incredible pleasure of mating with Tom. I thought back to how I got pregnant with my first child, even though I was using an IUD and I still was. Pete's sperm had defeated the IUD, I wondered if it could happen again, if Tom's sperm could defeat it. I always kept track, I would be ovulating next week.

I woke up in the morning, slipped out of bed, and after going pee, I cleaned myself with a wash cloth. As I got back in bed, the smell of sex was very strong in my nostrils. I felt Tom get out of bed. He returned in a few minutes and when he got in bed, he moved over and spooned me. Tom ran his big hand up to my shoulder and slowly down my side to rub my ass cheek, and then gave it a powerful squeeze. Then he moved his hand up to my tit and took my whole tit into his hand before just pinching my nipple and gently rolling it between his finger and thumb.

My hips made an involuntary thrust, and seconds later, I felt his cock hardening against my pussy and thighs. I rolled onto my back and we kissed good morning, with some gentle kisses and moans for each other. Tom moved on top of me and I spread my legs for him. He pushed his cock to my crotch and I adjusted my pelvis for his easy entrance, and he mounted me.

Tom slowly pushed his cock balls deep into me, my pussy stiil slick from from the night before, resting his huge base against my vulva, he put his forearms under my shoulders and lay on me with his whole body touching mine, my tits squished between us. We kissed lovingly as his hips slowly started thrusting his cock into the core of my body. I put my legs around his waist and locked my ankles, and my arms around his neck. We could not have been closer or more intimate. We were making love.

Sometimes we kissed, and sometimes we would just nuzzle each other's neck, whispering how good the other felt. Tom never changed his pace, he just kept up his very slow thrusting, moving just his hips. I had never felt anything like this, I could acually feel the heavy ridge of his cockhead sliding, against the walls of my pussy, as he moved in and out. The nerves all over my body, were becoming tensed up, and the nerves in my pussy and clitoris more sensitive with each slow stroke.

I whispered in Tom's ear, "Faster, baby. Fuck me hard."

With my legs, I pulled my ass up pushing my pussy, against his pelvis, trying to get him to speed up his pace, but he just kept at that slow, deeply penetrating thrusting and pushing that huge base of his cock against my vulva. My body was stiff, every muscle in my body tensed up, begging for release, I was at the very edge of my orgasm, and I needed it beyond anything I had ever felt in my life--I needed it.

Just when I thought I might scream in frustration, I felt Tom's cock growing, longer, thicker, harder and I knew he was close. He forced his cock even deeper inside me, and held it there as he ejaculated, roaring out in the pain and ecstasy that is a climax. I felt his first rope of cum splash across my womb, and I screamed out as the most powerful, intense climax of my life shot through my entire body.

We had made love for almost thirty minutes, I don't know how long our orgasms continued, but when our bodies finally relaxed, Tom's sated body lay on top of me.we just lay there, enjoying the feel of his cock still throbbing, as my pussy contracted around his organ. After a few minutes, I squeezed my pelvic muscles, pushing his now-limp member out of me, along with some of his cum, which I felt run down the crack of my ass. Tom rolled off of me. As we lay in each other's arms, catching our breath, I thanked Tom for making love to me. "That was incredible, you never fucked me like that before."

"My ex-wife taught me how to fuck her like that, one of her previous lovers made love to her with that slow fuck that really builds tension. It is very difficult to not speed up to get my release."

Every morning when we woke up, Tom and I would make love; he would fuck me with his very slow, deep thrusts. Those sensual, loving, deep strokes seemed to make our feelings for each other grow even stronger, more intimate, not to mention how powerfully intense our sexual tensions would build before releasing, into the most intense, full-body climaxes of our lives.

After lunch, we would play in the pool, taking turns providing oral sex to the other, as the receiver lay on the pool deck, legs hanging in the pool, as the giver would stand in the pool. Sometimes we would fuck in the pool! or on one of the loungers. Every night, after a light dinner, we would have a wild fuck session, like a couple who just met would have, like we had just discovered a new candy.

A few days before Tom was to leave, I woke up in the morning and headed for the bathroom. As I was sitting on the toilet, peeing. I felt a strong urge to get back to bed and start our morning lovemaking. I was really horny. I looked at the calendar and the date was marked with a red star--I was ovulating.

When I climbed into bed, Tom got up to relieve himself. When he got back in bed, we started our morning lovemaking, again with Tom maintaining his very slow, deep thrusts and grinding the base of his cock on my vulva and clitoris. As my nerves tensed on the climb to total ecstasy, a thought crossed my mind, I think, instinctively. I wanted Tom to put his baby in me. I was so overwhelmed by the intensity of my sexual-buildup and my feelings.

I held him tighter and whispered in his ear, "I love you."

Tom whispered back, "I love you, too, baby."

Tom's cock suddenly grew harder inside me and he plunged it to the hilt, and he roared. I felt his virile cum splash across my cervix.

I screamed, "Cum hard, baby, cum hard." My nerves went over the edge and I orgasmed beyond anything I had ever felt before in my life. My body thrashed. I tossed my head back and forth. My legs clenched, pulling his cock into mr even deeper. My climax went on forever! Tom's body held stiff, balls-deep as he ejaculated, his sperm-laden cum, filling me. It is man's instintual drive, to inseminate the female, at his maximin depth. Finally his body collapsed on me like he might have died, except I could feel his heart pounding against my chest. After a few minutes, we rolled onto our sides, and fell asleep, with Tom's cock still inside me, and our bodies locked in our embrace. When we woke up, we took a shower together.

Tom or I, that day or in the future, never mentioned what we had whispered to each other, expressing our feelings for the other. I didn't know why we uttered those words, if it was because we were locked in the most passionate lovemaking session either of us had ever experienced, or we were just being honest, letting the other know how we felt. By the way, Tom never did put his baby in me. I wanted to carry his baby in that one intense, moment of passion, but I was happy it didn't really happen.

We continued our impromptu schedule of making love and fucking, most of the next few days. Tom left a couple of days later. We kissed and hugged goodbye, and he promised he would visit us on a more regular basis from then on.

He usually visits us a couple of times a year now, and we resume where we left off, except Pete watches us, which he really loves to do. Pete says being awaken, by the gentle movement of the bed, caused by the slow steady thrusting of Tom's hips, and hearing the moans and sighs of Tom and I making love, right next to him, is the most erotic way to wake up.

Pete and the kids came home the next day, I couldn't stop hugging, and kissing all of them. That night, I taught my wonderful husband Pete a new way to make love to me. Now when he is able to keep control of his speed he can usually get me off; although, I may have to close my eyes, and imagine that it is Tom between my legs, with his body laying on top of mine, and that it is Tom's cock, probing the depths of my body.

12